We Loved

By Caroline_Wissa

Amelia wakes up tied to a chair, that's all she finds, that's all she knows; the chair, the fear, the pain. B... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN

NOTICE

124 10 1
By Caroline_Wissa

This book has profanity, scenes of abuse, and trauma.
,

The P.O.V. character's name is always written in the beginning of the chapter.
,

Skip is a name, I'm not telling you to skip the chapter, please don't skip Skip.

I will have it be "Skip's P.O.V." in the first few chapters of his for the little potatoes who don't read this.
,

Thank you so much for deciding to read this story! I tried to do my best with this one so I really hope you like it!
,

Your comments are always appreciated! ♡
,

Enjoy! ♡

,

I want to thank my two amazing friends M.E. and leoungV for helping me with this book. I love you guys ♡
,
,
;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 280 49
#6 in medical! * I nodded and returned my gaze back to Liv. She placed a hand on my chest, opening and closing her fist. I heard her sniffle and rubb...
825K 14.5K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
469 12 5
NOTE: This is only a preview of my novel His Wife which is sold on Amazon in all formats. The link to the full novel and my other novels is in my bio...
5.9K 69 32
" Hey Sammy can you help me with something" I ask " Yes, what is it" Sammy said " Can get Samuel to go get a pregnancy test for me, and not tell Drew...