Love, Romance And A Boy (bxb)...

By Zunaid_Lawrence

It was pure euphoria. When he pulled away, I immediately missed his lips against mine. "Fuck Zayn," he said h... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty

nineteen

12.3K 388 71
By Zunaid_Lawrence

1 9.

••

The mix smell of bacon, and eggs was enough to stir me awake from my deep slumber.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and rolled onto the bed. Scott's scent had me sitting upright. Oh my God. We had sex. And it was good.

I smiled despite my aching asshole as I stretched my limbs. I really needed that sleep. Glancing around the room, Scott was no where in sight.

Surprisingly my lips were still tickling from last night, and it was now engraved into my mind. A small tray sat on the bed with food on it, and there were red roses neatly stacked next to a note. Frowning as I took the note, my stomach churning.

Did he regret what we did last night?

Opening the note, my eyes skimmed over Scott's sloppy handwriting. Sorry to leave you alone in bed, but our rooms water isn't working so I'm using the upstairs. Don't miss me too much. Oh, and breakfast is served. I hope you enjoy. And no, I don't regret what we did last night.

I smiled, and held the note against my chest. He knew me too well. Taking a rose I held it up to my nose and inhaled. It smelt sweet.

After eating my breakfast, and searching through the closets for something to wear, I found nothing and sighed in defeat. Great, now I have to walk in sweaty clothes.

The door flung open, and my head snapped into that direction. Scott held a pair of clothes in his hands with a huge grin on his face.

He entered the room, and dumped the clothes on the bed. He advanced toward me, and captured my lips without second thought.

I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I mean, he was a good kisser. Wrapping my hands around his neck I pulled him close. Chest to chest. Heart to heart. Lips to lips. I loved all of this.

Scott pulled away, and I flushed red. Why did I blush so much now?

"Someone woke up hungry," he teased, and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "We don't want to wake up the rest of the house, now do we?"

I nodded my head. "You're right. Let me change real quick, and then we can leave."

Just as I turned around to grab the clothes to change, Scott grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me into his chest. He looked down at me with a smirk.

Without saying a word, he leaned down to capture my lips.

Back on the road, the visions of last night didn't evade my mind as of yet. In fact, it was all I could think about. I forced myself to be mad at Scott so I wouldn't have to talk to him.

It was very hard not to be mad at Scott when he kept apologizing, and insisting that he wouldn't kiss me again it yet he kept kissing me.

I was happy about it, and the butterflies in my stomach flipped causing my toes to curl. Goosebumps appeared on every part of my skin, and it felt so good.

Right now, my mind was going insane from all these thoughts I'd been having. I knew for a fact I was gay, but everytime Scott glanced my way, it was practically impossible to stop the butterflies from exploding that made me giddy.

It was love. It had to be. I couldn't find any other explanation. But was I ready to admit that out loud? Especially to myself? It was easier to talk about it in my head.

Scott's stomach growled so loud, I stopped in my tracks to look at him. "Uh... was that your stomach?"

He shook his head sheepishly. "No?"

I hummed, not convinced. I opened my mouth to say something when my stomach did the same.

Scott grinned at me. "Looks like both of us are hungry."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I asked, "how? Didn't we just have breakfast?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah, we did. But since we've been walking for days without eating, it's natural for the body to want more than just breakfast."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well then what are we going to do? We can't go back there because we don't have a ticket."

Scott grinned, and turned to point ahead. My gaze followed his pointed finger, and when I saw a wooden fence surrounding a property, Scott turned around to face me with a huge smile.

I shook my head. "No," I said to him. "And I'm serious."

"Come on," he whined, stepping closer to me. I didn't completely know if he knew what his presence did to me. "There could be food, who knows?"

I still held my ground. "It says no trespassing," I said to him. "I can see the sign from here. Let us not be that people. You should've learned your lesson when we almost got shot."

"Who cares about that?" he said it like he didn't mean it. "It's the past, and it was fun. But I'm hungry and I'm sure they're probably not even home."

"Scott, no. This is a farm and there's probably camera's somewhere," I explained, not really liking his way of thinking right now. "Also, I don't wanna get shot so I think it's best if we keep on walking."

He was not having it as the glistening in his eyes seem to grow brighter. My stomach decided to betray me by growling again and Scott laughed, dabbing his finger into my stomach.

"I don't think your tummy agrees. This is memories so live in the moment, and be vulnerable for a change," he said with a shrug. "It'll be fun. I  mean, you're doing it with me so of course it will be fun."

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair. "What if the goats chase us? They have horns, and I'm not ready to die. And don't be so cocky."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows at me, slighting tilted his head and  burst out laughing. "Oh my God Zayn! Your sense of humor is terrible!"

That was an odd thing to say. I folded my arms over my chest, and pouted. He grinned as he brought his hands up to cup my cheeks and plant a kiss on my lips. "You're so cute I could eat you up."

"Did you not?"

He smirked at me, and captured my lips again. I pulled away, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I just needed a hug. Scott wrapped his arms around my body, and pulled me close.

He whispered in a low voice, "let's make out instead."

I could feel the chills run up my spin, shooting a bolt of adrenaline through my entire body as he started to kiss the nape of my neck. Believe me, I didn't want this right now, but the way his soft lips trailed wet kisses down my ear made me go insane.

A soft gasp escaped my mouth and he groaned. "Fuck," he cursed biting the sensitive area on my skin like he did before, "I could do this to you all day and night. I'd never get bored of you, that's how addictive you really are."

Running my fingers through his hair, he tucked my shirt giving him access to my shoulder blade. I couldn't even think about our way home as he began to trace kisses on my shoulder sending tingles through my entire body.

He made me feel good. He made me feel like I belonged. I couldn't help, but feel better when I was around him. He was my happy place.

I let him control me as my face fell into the crook of his neck, breathing unevenly and trying to contain myself. But I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Somehow, my legs managed to wrap around his waist as he brought his lips back to my neck, sucking my skin in the process marking his territory —  which I was not very happy about but I didn't care. His lips were now at my jaw, and dangerously close to my mouth as our cheeks brushed.

I let him kiss me again, and this time without hesitation. Scott was very good at this making me feel wanted. I managed to stop our little makeout session before it got out of hand.

His forehead rested against mine. "Fuck, I love this," he confessed, holding my hand. "Can't we stay like this forever? I honestly do prefer to stay here with you."

I chuckled, and shook my head. "Nope. Absolutely not," I declined, shaking my head. "I'm not staying here." I quickly added, "we should probably trespass this property."

Unsurprisingly, Scott slapped my butt as he dropped me on my feet. "Now you're making so much sense babe," he said as he winked at me.

"You're corrupting me," I told him honestly when he started walking to the fence.

He just chuckled, and rolled his eyes. Even though I told him we should trespass this property, I had a bad feeling it wasn't going to end well.

"Look eggs!" he exclaimed all to excitedly, and jogged over to it.

I looked around to see if any animal was around, but none and I sighed with relief. "We should go," I warned, an eerie feeling in my stomach. "And you have eggs between your legs."

Scott chuckled, and jumped over the fence. He turned around to give me a thumbs up, and gestured for me to tag along. I smiled which probably looked like a grimace.

He tip-toed toward the large eggs that was piled into a nest. Rubbing my hands together, I anxiously looked around for any potential danger. Climing over the fence, I stayed close to the fence just fit safety measures.

Scott bent down to take two eggs from the nest. I tried not to panick. "Can we go now?"

He hushed me, and I rolled my eyes at him. He never listens to me. A hissing sound resonated not too far away from us. Well, fsr away from me anyway.

Looking around, the first thing I spotted was a neck and a large fury round body with long thin legs. An ostrich was standing near Scott and expanded its wings.

It saw the eggs in his hands, and it was angry.

I ran without second thought leaving him behind because I told him this was a bad idea. My running only seemed to anger the ostrich as he charged at us — more for Scott than for me —because I was already climbing over the fence.

"Run faster!" I shouted, my heart thumping in my chest.

Scott dropped both eggs as he ran toward me, and the ostrich was dangerously close. He screamed with his hands flinging in the air.

Once Scott climbed over the fence, he sighed. But the ostrich surprised us by biting Scott's hair. I screamed not knowing what to do.

He turned around, and punched the poor animal in the throat. It made a booming sound before running back. I looked at Scott who was now panting with a flushed face.

I burst out laughing. "Oh my God!" I slapped my knee. "You almost got eaten by an ostrich!"

Next thing I knew, Scott tackled me to the ground.

•••

A/N:

hey mamas!

where are you from? i'm curious to know...

you’re beautiful and that’s a fact, so slay.

you can follow me on
Instagram: zunaid_lawrence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 48 16
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
150K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
102K 2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
105K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...