Love, Romance And A Boy (bxb)...

By Zunaid_Lawrence

It was pure euphoria. When he pulled away, I immediately missed his lips against mine. "Fuck Zayn," he said h... More

Introduction
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

three

16.8K 570 345
By Zunaid_Lawrence

0 3.

Scott | Zayn.

•••

Maybe the universe was putting me through a test.

To see if I would fall for someone forbidden — for someone off-limits and to be quite frank, I was not doing very well at burying those feelings.

What made matter worse was that my lovely family decided to book us into a hotel because the destination was too far, and it was getting dark.

I hated when my family did this. Always making decisions without me, not caring about my consent and expect me to just tag along with them like a lost puppy.

My mother was getting married soon, and she wanted everything to be perfect. I mean, who doesn't want their wedding to be perfect?

I was in this big argument with her because my best friend couldn't come, but Jessica's stupid boyfriend could. Sense the unfairness in all this? I would light Scott on fire, and watch him burn. That's how much I despised him.

It angered me but then again, they never really considered my feelings anyway, so why was I making an effort to waste my energy on empty vessels? On my left, Scott was leaning against the door, he was completely nonchalant in all this argument displaying me his annoying grin everytime I complained about him.

"Okay, listen to me mom," I whined, rolling my eyes when I saw him smirking at me as I popped my head between the driver and passenger seat. "Jess could sleep on the bed and Scott on the couch. I think it's a brilliant idea," I explained my idea, and grinned. "That way I could have my space, and concentrate on not killing anyone."

As I said the last part, I made sure to glare at Scott, who in return just pouted at me. I rolled my eyes and refocused my attention on the persuasive task at hand.

Meridith sighed letting her elbow rest on the window, and leaned her cheek against her hand. "Zayn, you know the rules. I don't want them to be alone," she replied in a motherly voice. "You can spend time with Scott — get to know him a little. You're always in your room. A change of scenery would do you good."

"Now that's a brilliant idea," Scott chimed in, and I turned to glare at him. He wasn't being helpful right now. "I really don't mind. I love bonding time."

I rolled my eyes at him, and returned my gaze on the side of my mother's face. "I don't want to though," I complained, not really looking forward to it. "This is completely against my will. And besides, I'm sure they're already had sex like multiple times! In the house!"

Meredith gasped, and Jessica — my beloved sister — who had been sitting quietly in the passenger seat turned around to glare at me. "Hey! Don't involve my private life into your mess," she scolded, eyebrows furrowed and dark eyes sending daggers my way.

Meredith nodded her head, and clutched her right ear. "My ears are sensitive to all this information," she responded with a chuckle. "I don't want them to be int he same room. That's why Scott sleeps in the guest room."

"And what happens if you're at work?" I inquired, pursing my lips. "What do you think happens, huh? They're alone, mom. Connect the dots. This isn't rocket science."

Meredith chuckled. "Zayn, seriously. You need to just breath, and relax," she told me, her right hand reaching between the seats to rub her hand against my cheek. "I think it's good to spend time with Scott. You really do need."

This was completely unacceptable. I had rights, but they didn't care.

My mother, and Jessica dissolved into another conversation so I sat back in my seat, and huffed. Jessica looked beautiful with a slight touch of makeup, and gorgeous brown eyes. I would say she was a catch, but I hate her so she can go jump off a bridge.

"Are we going to meet Greg at the hotel, or are you going to meet up with him?" Jessica asked, briefly glancing at Meredith.

Everytime Jessica brought the topic up about her wedding, Meredith would beam everytime. "No, absolutely not. We're not seeing each other until the wedding," she replied with a grin. "And I'm so excited! I planned everything so far, I just need you to meet up with Jackie and then pick up my dress at the store. But I want your brother to go with you."

She nodded in agreement. "Sounds like fun, though I still don't know why you're having the wedding in the middle of nowhere."

My mother turned her head to look at Jessica as if she was crazy. She was, and I was glad my mother finally acknowledged it. "It's not in the middle of nowhere. It's on the beach where the sun will set, scattering beautiful colors across the sky..."

"Hey," Scott whispered, gaining my attention almost immediately, and I forced myself to look at him. Those green eyes staring back at me. "Wanna talk about guy stuff? I don't wanna listen to Tinkerbell and flowers, not my type of shit."

"No," I replied with a roll of my eyes. I craned my neck to stare out of the window watching the scenery roll pass in a blur. "I'm not interested in talking to you."

We both know that was a lie.

"Come on," he chuckled as he reached over to place his hand on my thigh. The contact of his hand on my bare skin ignited into a furing flame. It was undeniably hot. "You know you wanna talk to me. I'm good company, and we both know how irresistible I truly am."

My gaze dropped to where his hand was resting on my thigh before I shoved it off. "Not everyone wants to talk to you. You're not that special," I retaliated, "might wanna tone down that ego a little bit."

What a dipshit! He was an egotistical jerk. A hot jerk, I had to admit. I wasn't going to tell him that though.

Scott was conceited, and he thought everyone liked him. Okay, maybe I liked him a little, but he was my sister's boyfriend and we couldn't let things get worse than they already were.

We were already keeping a secret from her. To say I was in denial was an understatement. I had to keep my sister in mind because I didn't want to hurt her. I know what that feels like.

He chuckled, and I could still feel his gaze boring holes into the side of my head. "Funny 'cause the last time I checked your lips were —"

My head snapped into his direction to glare at him. His hair fell over his forehead in waves, making his eyes stand out. "If you finish that sentence, I'm going to eject your seat and rip your throat out," I warned as I pointed at him. "Try me, douche."

He scoffed and smiled, dimple digging into his cheek that I wanted to carve out with a knife. "That only happens in movies, though I feel like you can never get rid of me so easily," he replied, and smirked. He shrugged. "Besides, you'll miss me too much."

I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't find myself to look away from him. My eyes drifted to his lips at their own accord, and I suddenly felt the urge to grab him to smash our lips together.

Both of his hands cupped my ass, and I let out a surprisingly soft groan because damn, he knew what he was doing.

He lifted me up into his arms, and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist — our lips never disconnecting. He walked back into the kitchen, and sat me down on the counter.

I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him close. He let out a groan, and I knew I had him in the right place.

Shaking my head, I blinked a few times to snap me out of my reverie. Sighing as I ran my fingers through my hair. I suddenly felt hot, and damp.

I wanted to jump out of the car and put myself out this misery.

The kiss that we shared was secret eating me alive  from the inside out. But secret keeps us close, right? At least that's what I heard.

"Well then I'll throw you out of the car. Now shut up," I threatened, but I could feel the smile forming on my lips.

"Look at you being feisty, papi," he commented softly winking at me, and I found myself covering my face with my hands.

I could feel the heat creep up into my neck, and my cheeks. "Can you not —"

"— you look absolutely beautiful today."

I tried not to smile as I removed my hands from my face to look at him. "Complimenting me isn't going to get you anywhere," I said to him in a serious tone. "It's only making things worse."

That made him grin, revealing a row of straight teeth. "We had a moment, didn't we?"

Rolling my eyes, I said, "that was so last year."

We stayed silent for quite some time. I thought peace was finally bestowed upon me, but he just had to say something. It was like he couldn't shut it.

"Weren't you the one who moaned out —"

"Okay, I get it," I snapped rather rudely. "Can you stop bringing it up now? There's people around us, and I don't want them to find out about it."

Scott was resting his head against the headrest, I could sense he couldn't take his eyes of me. It gave me a sense of pride that I could do that to him — I could use it to my advantage.

He looked in front of him and then looked back at me. "They're not listening. Besides, they wouldn't know what we're talking about," he replied confidently. "And if they do ask, we're talking about football."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't even like football," I said with a scoff. "So that'll throw us under the bus."

"Well now you do," he said smugly, "I like it, now you like it."

"You can't make me like something I don't," I replied in an obvious tone. "That's not how it works."

He swiped his tongue over his lips to moisturize them, and my eyes immediately followed his tongue. No, I reminded myself, this is forbidden and wrong.

Scott smiled to himself. "You hated me once," he said, smugly "and now look at you — can't get enough of me."

I chuckled, but not in a funny way. "Wow you must really live under a rock," I said chuckling under my breath. "Also, I still hate you so don't get it twisted."

"Like the knife you're twisting in my heart?" he asked, face morphed straight. He was serious.

Fiddling with the end of my shirt, I eventually replied, "you don't have a heart so I'm not quite sure about that."

"Last time I checked it was beating for you."

Silence filled around us. I didn't know what to say. He was being a flirt today — okay well, like every other day — but still he needed to know when to stop.

My sister was literally a few inches from us, she could easily overhear over conversation. I sighed, and ran my hands through my hair. Of course I was going to be in this situation.

Yes, I had feelings for him. But I wasn't going to destroy my family because of a stupid crush. Jessica would never speak to me again, and my mother would probably disown me.

And then I'd be left with the greatest weapon of all — a broken heart.

"Okay we need to set some boundaries," I said after some time of thinking, "this shit can't go on like this. You need to get your —"

I felt a vibration in my front  pocket, and I fished the phone out of my pocket. The screen lit up, and I looked down at the phone expecting to see a reply from Jason on how everything was going — only to find a text from Scott — saved as daily annoyance earning an eyeroll from me.

Don't look so sad,  it read with a sad emoji at the end of the text. We have a lot to do tonight so I hope you're prepared 'cause it's going to get wild.

Are you always this annoying?
Why are you texting me anyway?

He was typing away on his phone. This was ridiculous. We were sitting next to each other, but we're sending text messages to each other. How civil.

Unfortunately you can't get enough of this.
The car is quiet. Do you want them to hear about our sexual conversation?

Wow. Who knew he had common sense. I almost smiled at the discovery. I rolled my eyes and left him on read.

My phone vibrated again.

You wanna play a game?

No.

Come on. Don't be so stuck up.
It's going to be fun.
Trust me.

Don't call me stuck up, you're stuck up!

I'm not the one pouting.

I looked at him just to see his grin on his face, and brown hair curly on top of his head which made him look insanely attractive. I would never tell him that though, because his ego was big enough as it was.

My lips were in a moue so I just bared my teeth at him, and turned my attention back outside. Men. Honestly.

The device vibrated on my lap again.

Is my squirrel mad at me?
Don't be mad.
You're making me sad.

Okay seriously. What is your problem?
What do you want from me, money? Is that it?
Or a house with kids in it?

I want your attention that's what I want.
And possibly...
You.

Unfortunately for me; I have to deal with a person like you.
You can't have me because I'm not on the market.

I heard him chortle.

Funny.
But you love me though.
That's something you can't deny.

That made me laugh as I rolled my eyes, typing away on my phone;

Ha, I think you should audition for a comedian.
You're not that funny.

I don't need to be.
My girlfriend thinks I'm funny.

That's what your girlfriend thinks.
Not me.
Don't get your hopes up.

What do you think then?
Besides me being hot and sexy.

Did you bump your head or something?

I could bump something else from behind though.

I choked on my own spit as I read the text. "Are you alright honey?" my mother asked, looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"I'm fine," I replied with a forced smile on my lips.

Looking down at my phone, I typed away.  Wow, you suck.

Do you wanna suck?

Oh my God!
What the hell?
Just... don't text me anymore.

Scott laughed, and I was pretty sure my face was red from embarrassment. I couldn't believe the guy, and his big ass ego. What did my sister see in him anyway?

Just admit it. You like me.

He was getting way ahead of himself.

Do I?  I typed back with a bit of sass feeling pleased with myself.

You tell me.
I love secrets.

Nope.
Don't like you.
Not my type.

I bet you will.

When hell freezes over.
And I get a bucket of ice cream.

I'm sleeping naked tonight.

•••

A/N:

And I ooop...

you’re beautiful and that’s a fact, so slay.

you can follow me on
Instagram: zunaid_lawrence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 27.5K 33
Alexander walker and Dylan Ross. Two inseparable and most importantly 'straight' best friends who just like to mess around. What could go wrong betwe...
100K 2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
105K 6.6K 43
'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how transparent they are. 'Nothing out of the...
1.3K 30 16
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...