The Offer That Changed My Lif...

By gigglegeek11

ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK... More

The Offer That Changed My Life
The Offer
Meeting up
Tree House!?
Duo!?
Bowling!
The choice
Lazy-Day
Going To Jail!?
Campfire stories and... People getting lost!?!
Fighting and Song Writing
Fun in the sun
DairyQueen and... Robberies?
Flights to... Boston?
Chipotle status!
YouNow
Movie Marathon!
The test
The secret
Ninjas and Paint Balling
Studio Stammers
Thanksgiving Feasts!
Games and Dates!
THE TRAILER'S UP!
Amnesia...
Oh No They Didnt!
There goes the power!
Holiday Traditions!
Party On!
Hide and Seek!
Nemo :)
FANGIRL TIPS
Girls Night Out
Messy Surprises!
First Tour Concert!
Sight Seeing Gone Wrong
Marco Polo and Nightmares
Secret Meet and Greats
Last Tour!
Movie Mayhem
Ripped Contracts and Happiness
YouNow!!
Blindfolds, Swings, and Stars
#interrogatingfaith
Trampolines and Sparks
Starbucks Riot!
Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers
Muffins and Pasta
LA Adventures

New York Concerts!

16.8K 328 295
By gigglegeek11

Please read the Authors note at the end. It's really important!

"Donuts!?" I yell excitedly when I walk into the kitchen. I woke up a while ago, but I was on twitter.

"Yep," Anthony laughs. "And nice pajamas."

I look down and see my baggy sweatpants and my oversized t-shirt.

"Don't judge," I smirk before sitting down and grabbing a chocolate donut.

"Hey, Lexie, when should we have our concert today?" Shawn asks me while sitting besides me at the table.

"Hm.." I think. "Since it's Saturday, I think anytime would work. How about like five?"

"That sounds good," he agrees. "And we should have the concert outside of the mall."

"Do you have a strange obsession with the mall or something?" Anthony asks. "You're always saying that we should go to the mall."

"No," Shawn chuckles. "It's just there's normally a lot of people at the mall so if we go there then we might attract more people."

"True," I add. "Should we tweet that now since we have all of the details?"

"Sure!" he nods.

I get on the app and start typing

Lexie_Madison_xoxo: hey guys! @shawnnmendes and I are having a concert at 5 o'clock at the New York City mall! The admission is only $5, so come and hang out!

I click tweet and then a few seconds later I get notified that Shawn tweeted about it too.

"It's nine right now," Shawn notifies us. "What do you want to do until the concert?"

"My friend Jack (thatsojack) lives not too far away. He could come over and we can hang out or do whatever," Anthony suggests. "Then he can come with me to watch your concert."

"That sounds good," I agree.

"We should go and see the Statue of Liberty," Shawn explains. "Then Lexie will finally know where it is."

"Wait, it's in New York?" I gawk.

"Yes!" he groans. "How many times do I have to tell you this?!"

"Apparently several times," I giggle.

A few minutes later, someone knocks on the door and Anthony races to go and answer it. A few seconds later he appears with Jack.

"Hey!" I grin. "Guess what we're going to go do?"

"What?" Jack asks.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!" I exclaim happily.

"Who's driving?" Anthony questions us.

"Shawn," we all say in unison, except for Shawn, and he rolls his eyes.

"Why me?" Shawn frowns.

"Because you're probably the best driver out of all of us," I explain and he smiles.

"I am very honored by that," he says while bowing.

"Whatever, dork," I giggle.

"I'll go ask my mom if we can borrow her car," Anthony adds before running to go and find her.

"I'm so excited to go to the concert!" Jack admits after a few seconds. "Iv never heard either of you two sing live."

"I'm excited too! I think maybe a few hundred people will show up!" I beam.

"Yeah, I'm pumped for it too," Shawn agrees.

"Shawn!" Anthony yells before throwing the car keys to Shawn, but he doesn't catch them and it hits him in the face.

"Ow," he groans while clasping his hand over his cheek. "What was that for!?"

"SORRY, SHAWN!" Anthony apologizes. "I meant for you to catch that. But hey, I would have done the same thing."

"Oh, that makes me feel so much better," Shawn says sarcastically.

"Stop freaking out about your face and let's go to the Eiffel Tower!" I cheer before running outside.

"THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!" Jack, Anthony, and Shawn yell at the same time.

"Blah blah blah, that's what I meant," I tell them before running to the car and getting front seat.

We start driving to the Statue of Liberty and then Break Free by Ariana Grande comes on.

Anthony and I look at each other and then starting screaming the lyrics. "THIS IS THE PART WHEN I SAY I DON'T WANT YA, IM STRONGER THEN I'V BEEN BEFORE!"

"Could you be any louder? I'm trying to drive," Shawn snaps.

"Grumpy Shawn is a mean Shawn," I frown.

"What?" Jack starts laughing. "Isn't everyone mean when their grumpy?"

"Yeah, but Shawn is especially mean," I explain.

"I'm not mean when I'm grumpy," Shawn sighs. "I just don't want to drive."

"I'll drive back," I offer.

"Thank you!" he screeches happily.

"And we're the loud ones?" I smirk.

"Whatever," Shawn tries to say with a straight face but he starts smiling.

"Mhm," I laugh.

After a while, we're finally there.

"C'mon!" Jack yells excitedly while jumping out of the car. Anthony follows him and then Shawn comes over to my side of the car and opens the door.

"Thank you," I grin while taking his hand and getting out of the car.

"Are you ready to see the Statue of Liberty now?" he asks me.

"Yes! Wait, can't you like climb stairs or something and go to the top of the statue?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can," he nods. "Why, do you want to go up there?"

"Yes and no," I explain. "I don't really like super tall heights but at the same time I think it would be look to go up there. So yeah, I do want to go up there."

"You guys are so slow!" Anthony pouts. Him and Jack are pretty far ahead.

"You two are just too fast!" I retort.

"Ugh, just hurry up!" Jack moans.

I roll my eyes but run over to them and Shawn does the same.

(AUTHORS NOTE: I'v never been to the Statue of Liberty so tbh I have no idea about how the process is to go up to the top, so I just kinda made this up!)

"Ticket please," a security guard growls. Wow. Why are most security guards mean? The only one I know of that is nice is One Direction's security guard. Paul. He doesn't get mad and yell all the time. Why can't all security guards be like Paul? Ugh.

"We don't have tickets yet," I admit. "How much are they?"

"They're ten bucks," he explains. We all take out out money and pay him. "Okay, you may go now."

"You're welcome," I say before walking away.

"What?!" he calls after me.

"I said 'You're welcome'. I'm not saying thank you because you made us pay and you're not Paul," I snap before walking away like a boss.

"PAUL, OH MY GOSH!" Anthony and Jack start laughing. They're Directioners so they get it.

"Paul?" Shawn asks, obviously confused.

"One Direction's security guard," I explain.

"Um.. Okay?" he responds and I laugh.

"Let's go now! I need to take a selfie on top of the tower!" I exclaim before grabbing his arm and running up the stairs.

After about fifteen seconds of running I grow tired. "Heck, I never knew that there would be twenty thousand flights of stairs."

"Lexie, we're still on the first flight of stairs," Jack chuckles.

"Nooo!" I gawk.

"Yessss!" Anthony mocks me.

"Ugh, I don't want to go up all of the stairs," I pout. "Shawn, give me a piggy back ride."

"No," Shawn quickly tells me. "I don't want to carry you all the way up these stairs!"

"You're no fun," I frown.

******a very long time later*******

"WE'RE HERE!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Look how pretty it is-" Shawn starts to say, but I cut him off.

"Hey, can you help me take a picture?" I ask.

"There's more about being up here than taking a selfie,Lexie!"

"But I need my selfie."

"But-"

"Selfie."

"Can't you wait-"

"Selfie."

"Lexie-"

"Selfie."

Shawn sighs and grabs my phone from me.

"Stand over there," he instructs while pointing to by the ledge of the tower.

"Okay," I nod and do what he said.

"There, you have your selfie," Shawn tells me.

"Thank you," I smile before giving him a quick hug.

"Wow, this is so cool!" Anthony exclaims. "Come check this out guys!"

I go over to Anthony to see what he's talking about. I look out and see that he's talking about the view, which is gorgeous. It's windy so the ocean has big waves and you can see a few boats in the distance.

But then I ruin the moment by looking down and remembering that we are thousands of feet above the ground.

"Oh my gosh," I mutter while slowly backing away from the edge.

"Are you okay, Lexie?" Jack questions me.

"Sure... We're just kinda far off of the ground," I tell him.

"Do you want to go down now? It's already four fifteen and we need to make sure that we're at the New York mall a little early so we can get ready and meet some fans," Shawn explains.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I agree without hesitating.

When we get out of the statue, I fall down and and start hugging the ground. "Oh, sweet, safe ground, I love you so much."

All three of the guys stand around me and curiously watch me.

"What are you looking at?" I snap.

"I honestly don't know," Anthony replies while shaking his head.

"C'mon Lexie, we have to get going now," Shawn tells me and I get up and start walking to the car.

After about fifteen minutes, we're at the mall.

"Jack and I are going to go and get Starbucks in the mall," Anthony explains. "Do you guys want any?"

"No thank you," I shrug. "I want to go meet some fans."

"Same," Shawn agrees.

"Okay, well we'll see you when you're performing. Good luck!" Jack yells over his shoulder before running into the mall.

"Let's go," I say to Shawn.

"LEXIE!" I hear someone cry out. I turn around and see a fan and they run up to me. "Hi, I'm a huge fan. Can I get a picture?"

"Sure!" I agree before taking a picture with her. Then she takes a picture with Shawn.

"Thank you so much!" she grins happily.

"No problem!" Shawn smiles before we walk away to meet more fans.

"Wow, time flies," I gasp while looking at my phone. "It's time to start the performance!"

"Sweet!" Shawn nods. "Are we just going to stand on top of a table while singing so everyone can hear us?"

"Yeah. We have microphones too," I tell him. "But put the hood up on your sweatshirt so we don't get swarmed while going to the 'stage'."

"Okay. Are you going to too?" he questions me.

"Yep!" I reply before putting up my hood and running up to the table we were performing on.

"Attention!" I yell into the microphone and everyone immediately gets quiet.

"Hey guys," Shawn talks. "I'm Shawn Mendes and this is Lexie Madison. Today we are going to perform a few songs for you guys."

"The first song we are going to sing is Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran," I speak up. "And I hope you all enjoy."

Shawn starts to play his guitar that he brought and I look around. This is insane. There's more people than I'v ever sang in front of before. I thought there would be a few hundred people- not over five thousand!

But I shake off the stage fright like Taylor Swift and start to sing the chorus along with Shawn.

"Give a little time to me or we'll burn this out. We'll play hide and seek to turn this around."

I look at Shawn and smile. This is what I want to do forever. Fulfill my dream of singing and most importantly, be with Shawn.

***************************************

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! Tomorrow around 8PM I'll be doing a YouNow because I want to talk to you all :) but sadly I'm not all smart so I don't know the times for everyone that live in different places. So you can just follow me at @gigglegeek11 on YouNow so you'll be notified. (Plus I'll tweet the link of the YouNow on my twitter) Also, I'll update tomorrow saying when I'm having it. ILYASM❤️❤️

The YouNow will be under the hashtag The Call That Changed My Life ! (please comment if you'll watch it!!)

TBH, I think this is one of my best updates for the sequel so far.

Twitter-gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' then I'll follow you back)

YouTube- Fangirl Faith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...
17.9K 397 38
Ansley is pretty average in the eyes of most people. Life at home is sucky but at this point in life most teenagers hate their home life anyways. In...
19.1K 556 26
Alyssa Mendes has to go on a tour with obnoxious boys because her parents are taking a 2 month vacation; one is her brother Shawn. What will happen d...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...