The Devil Dancer

By minxyara

REMINDER: PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE BEFORE YOU START READING My name is Lalisa and I have a confession to mak... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
intermission
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine

Chapter Fifty: Final

9.1K 473 180
By minxyara

Chicks Before Dicks

I stretched my arms further from my body as I gaped at the bold glittery letters that were scrawled across the bright pink tank top in front of me.

"Do I have to wear this too?"

Right in the middle of the living room, Jennie unnie nodded her head as she swiped one last coat of red lipstick on her lower lip, her curls bouncing wildly over her shoulders. "Its girls night so yeah, you have to wear that."

She herself was donning the exact same shirt that I have in my hands right now except that hers was a cropped one which ended not too far above her belly button, showing off her toned stomach.

God, I wish I had her confidence.

I bit my lips as my eyes spotted Chaeyoung coming out of her room.

"Okay but why does Chaeng's got sleeves though?"

Walking over towards where I was standing, said girl eyed the skimpy top inside my hands in distaste.

"She's an active church member so we're cutting her some slack," Jennie explained, still busy touching up her face.

"What slack? In case you can't see, I still have this embarrassing words written across my chest," Chaeyoung complained as she plopped down on the couch beside me.

I let out a sigh and dropped my arms, "Well, at least it wasn't as bad as Jisoo unnie's."

"What do you mean bad?"

At the sharp tone coming from the kitchen, all of us simultaneously whipped our heads towards where the oldest girl stood near the fridge, her sparkling furry pink top domineering the whole space with its presence alone.

"This, kids, is what I call fashion thank you very much," she remarked when we just gawked at her silently.

Chaeyoung and me shared a look.

I cleared my throat, "So, this club that we're going... Where is it again?"

After returning back to the dormitory and filling in the other girls on everything that had happened in the past few days, all three of them had somehow agreed that I needed something to help loosen myself up.

Jisoo suggested that I go and dance my problems away.

Jennie told me that a few drinks could settle everything.

Chaeyoung... well, I think she mentioned something about angels and healing but the other girls were already busy dragging her away from me by then.

And then before I knew it, all of us were suddenly dolled up and ready to party our asses off.

Beside me, Chaeyoung stared at her phone screen in boredom. "I think its called The Ivy or something."

My heart immediately skipped a beat.

The Ivy? Wasn't that the club where I went to fetch the boys last time?

The exact same club where Jungkook got himself drunk off his ass too.

Freaking Jungkook who's yet to reply to any of my messages.

I mean, I did understand that he would need some space considering the amount of trouble that was thrown to his face in the first place.

But it was already almost a week ever since everything went down and all of my calls and messages still went unanswered.

Not to mention the fact that I'm still a little bit shook at the information about my father. Which he may or may not have heard about yet.

Suffice to say, I'm freaking annoyed.

And a lot pissed.

Letting out a satisfied hum, Jennie chucked the compact mirror into her small Chanel bag and made a move to stand up.

"You guys ready to have the best night of your lives?" She asked as her eyes scanned over all of us inside the room before landing on me, her eyebrows raising expectantly.

I briefly glanced towards my phone's dark screen on the coffee table in front of me before letting out a defeated sigh.

My hands clutched the tank top closer to my body.

"Fucking ready."

***

My name is Lalisa and I am officially drunk.

I laughed as my eyes caught a buzzed Jisoo unnie trying to lift herself up on the expensive bar's shiny counter, her legs dangling awkwardly all the while Chaeyoung struggled to restrain her down. I had long ago lost track of Jennie unnie as soon as all of us hit the dance floor, when a tall man approached her.

Well, at least one of us was getting lucky tonight.

Smiling at the thought, I was about to take another sip from my half empty bottle just as somebody knocked their body towards my back, throwing me off balance a little.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry."

I barely felt their hands grabbing at my elbows as I tried to steady myself from falling down on my face.

Jerking my head back, I immediately got out of my drunken haze as I took in the rugged looking guy who was shooting me a concerned look.

"Its alright, it was my fault for standing in the middle of a crowded dance floor," I slurred nonchalantly.

"Well, if you say so. Are you alright?"

I felt myself nodding as I stared at his face. Oh wow, this guy is quite gorgeous.

Although not as much as Jungkook.

Fucking Jungkook. He just had to appear inside my mind now, doesn't he?

"So..." I stood there mindlessly as I felt the guy walking closer towards me, "Did you come here alone?"

"Nope. I came with my friends."

He doesn't stop approaching until we were almost chest to chest and that's when I registered the strong alcohol smell coming from him, my nose scrunching up.

"Really? Where are they now?" He asked, probably oblivious to my facial expression.

"I don't know. Somewhere around here, I think."

"Uh huh. Do you want to go somewhere around here with me then?"

At the suggestive tone lacing under his voice, the alarm bells immediately went off inside my head.

Oh, nope. Not today, buddy.

Stepping backwards ever so slowly, I was just about to deny his offer with a little piece of mind when my back hit something rock hard.

"In your dreams," a very deep voice suddenly sounded from behind me.

Oh.

Wait a minute. I know that voice.

I widened my eyes as I whipped my head around, my gaze wasting no time to land on a very pissed off looking Jungkook.

A pissed off looking Jungkook who was wearing a full body suit. In a bar.

Still not quite able to process about the weird situation, I barely saw the other guy crossing both of his arms in defiance opposite me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Jungkook wasn't fazed in any way, "I'm your worst nightmare. Now run off while you can."

The guy simply let out a scoff as his gaze went back towards my frozen state, his face calculating as he took in the both of us standing together.

And after what felt like years, he finally rolled his eyes before putting his arms up in surrender. "Whatever. I need a fucking drink, anyway."

I didn't even look at him as he walked away, my eyes still trained on the freaking handsome jerk in front of me.

He wasted no time to pull me closer, "Are you okay? Did he touch you anywhere?"

I had to restrain myself from inhaling his godly scent, "Jungkook..." I muttered slowly.

"What? What is it?" He asked as his eyes scanned over my whole body.

I didn't miss how his eyebrows raised a little at the words scrawled across my chest.

I opened my mouth as I began to explain to him that I was very much fine when I remembered that I was supposed to be mad at him.

Furrowing my eyebrows at the sudden realization, I started to pull myself out of his hold. "You asshole! Get away from me!"

"What? What's wrong?" He asked in confusion.

I almost fell sorry at how panicked he looked at that moment if it weren't for the fact that he ignored me for a whole week.

A whole week!

Passing the Jack Daniels inside my hand to some unknown couple near us, I mustered the most scary glare that I could.

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook let out a deep sigh as if finally getting the reason of my difficult behaviour, "Look. I know that I have so many things I need to explain to you right now but let's find somewhere a little more quiet yeah?"

"No." I answered curtly.

"No?"

"No. I don't want to talk to you."

He was silent for a moment as he stared at me, "I didn't say it was a choice."

And then before I knew it, I suddenly felt myself being lifted into the air.

I let out a loud 'oomph' when my stomach landed on his broad shoulder, his hands clutching the back of my legs tightly towards his chest.

Fuck, this is like in Jeju-do all over again.

"Oh my God," I exclaimed in surprise, "What is wrong with you? Put me down this instant or I swear..."

"What? What are you gonna do about it?" He asked calmly as he began walking us out of the dance floor towards the familiar looking stairs at the corner of the room.

"I'm going to bite you."

He nodded at one of the bouncers as we were let past the small iron gate blocking the stairway, "Why, be my guest."

"I'm going to bite you so hard that you would be screaming for mercy."

"Uh huh. And then?"

"Then I will pour a good few glasses martini all over you. It'll be an expensive one of course," I contemplated about it for a while, "But you're paying for it."

He let out a huff once we reached the top floor, "No problem."

"And then I'm going to make you wear a bunny suit."

"A bunny suit?"

"Yes. A pink bunny suit," I can't help but giggle at the cute image that was forming inside my head, "But not any kind of bunny suit. It should be from Gucci or Ralph Lauren."

I could almost hear the smile from his voice, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. You're paying for that too."

"Okay."

I was about to fire off more sets of harmless threats when he suddenly threw me down on a leather couch in the middle of the room before plopping down beside me, his whole body facing sideways towards me.

His arms doesn't waste any time to cage me in.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed in dizziness at the change of position before taking a good look at him, "Did you grow your hair?"

"Maybe."

Taking in his familiar comforting scent, my head slowly leaned down onto one of his outstretched arms before exhaling out in contentment.

I didn't miss how his mouth curled up into a smile, "I've missed this."

"Me too." I muttered with my eyes closed, "But I'm still annoyed at you."

"I'd take your annoyance over your hate anytime."

Opening my eyes slightly, I jerked my head to meet his gaze. "How did your father take it?"

"Pretty well, surprisingly. Apparently he had long ago moved on from the past, unlike me." He shrugged as a serene expression took over his face.

I widened my eyes, "That's great. Although I still feel bad that the news got out like that."

He shook his head before slowly pulling me up until I was almost straddling him, my head now resting near the base of his neck.

"Its not your fault. And its about time I face my own demons too after all."

I nodded in understanding and began snuggling closer into his embrace.

And then I remembered about something.

Lifting my head up, I started narrowing my eyes at him. "Wait a minute. So your father was fine with it..."

"Yeah?"

"And you're not depressed or busy blaming yourself..."

He shot me a wary look, "Uh huh."

Letting out a loud huff, I took a grab of his shirt's collar before jerking him back and forth continuously. "You jerk, why didn't you answer any of my calls then?"

"Well, I was—"

You could blame it on my drunken haze but my eyes then caught the super neat knot of his maroon tie and started pulling on it instead.

He was silent as he simply let me torture his expensive tie for a few more seconds before clearing his throat, "Are you done?"

Releasing my hold, I inspected the now loosened knot and let out a satisfied sound. "Yes, continue please."

He shook his head in what I acknowledged as amusement before began taking off the tie completely.

"I was busy helping my father with the company."

"The company?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah. I thought its about time I step up and act like a mature adult."

"But I thought you were interested in dancing?"

He nodded, "Interested, yes. But not to the point that I want it as a career."

I stared up at him silently as I mulled over his words. And then I remembered about the academy's student ranking, how his name was always placed at the top of the list be it under the academic or the curriculum section.

Well, guess he was secretly a nerd too after all.

A hot nerd nonetheless.

"Oh," I muttered finally.

He raised his eyebrows, "Oh? You don't have any more questions?"

"Nope. You can do whatever you want," I answered as a thought crossed my head. "Well, except for hitting on other girls of course."

"Really?"

"Yes. Also, I don't care how close you are with Yeri but the next time you let her touch you, I'm going to have to kill somebody."

The corner of his lips twitched at my threat, "Oh well, then I have my own conditions too."

"What is it?"

One of his arms shifted so that it was resting on my thighs, "First, no more getting cozy with strangers."

"What? When did I do that?" I asked in denial.

He sent me a pointed look, "Second, no more secrets between us."

I shrugged at that.

"And lastly..."

I didn't miss how he suddenly appeared a little nervous as he averted his eyes away from me for a second.

"What? What is it?"

He took in a deep breath before meeting my gaze again, his face now serious.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I simply stared at him in silence as my head took its time to process the words coming from him just now.

After a few seconds, a slow smile started spreading across my face.

"About time you ask that, silly."

And then I pulled his head in and began kissing him senselessly.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 9.1K 14
When Elena and Bonnie open the most secret coffin that belonged to Klaus they didn't expect to see another Petrova. The Other Petrova that was never...
137K 5.2K 19
(COMPLETED) where lisa found her ex-boyfriend, jungkook, on a dating app and swiped right. little did she know that swiping right means that you like...
572K 20.7K 68
Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day Lisa find out she was just a Playboy's...
59.5K 876 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...