Bts Daughter (Lee Felix × Rea...

By Firery_Ash

You are the daughter of BTS. See what happens [Started 9/6/18] More

Beginning
18 years
Meeting Straykids
Weekly Idol
Duet🎵🎤🎧 pt. 1
Duet🎵🎤🎧 pt.2
KKPP
Youtube + Fake news pt.1
Duet🎵🎤🎧 pt. 3 Final
Youtube + Fake news pt.2
Time together
Q&A
Truth
Ask Us Anything
A/N
Confession
They should know
Lets start it all over
The Rewind
don't worry, its just a tour
A/n
I'm going on tour
The Death Threat
A Day
A/n
hey
Another day
Hello b*tches
sneak peek
Don't hide

I missed you

3.2K 105 48
By Firery_Ash

Since the issue with the death threat, I haven't talked to Felix, cause I eventually got super busy. I finally finished my tour though. Now we could go home but I had one more stop.

"So we're going back to Los Angeles," said Sung-wo.

"Yup," I said.

"Because you want to see your boyfriend perform his new song that came out two weeks ago," he continued.

"Yea pretty much," I said.

"I'm down," he said

I started laughing.

"Good cause our flight leaves in an hour," I said.

~

I was on the plane to Los Angeles from Belgium. I looked over to Sung-wo and smiled at him. He gave me a thumbs up.

"Can't believe we are doing this," he said.

"Yea, and his members and I had planned this for a while, we've been texting since last week," I said.

"But you didn't have time to text your boyfriend, you rat," he said.

"Hey hey hey, since when did you take sides," I said.

He rose his hands up in defense. I flipped him off and he returned it to me.

"I'm going to tell Jin you're flipping me off," he said.

"He wouldn't care if I had a reasonable reason," I said.

"But you don't," he said.

"Yea that's true," I said.

We both started laughing. We calmed down after a few seconds. I took my laptop out and so did Sung-wo.

"I'm going to watch your boyfriend's song," he said.

I smiled and shook my head. I opened a file and continued on doing Some work.

~

We landed in Los Angeles. I saw a guy holding a sign with my and Sung-wo's name. I then heard yelling.

"Is That RedRose," yelled a girl.

The guy that had my name written on the paper went towards us. It wasn't just only him, there were two more with him.

"We are bodyguards sent by JYP," said one.

I nodded my head. They took my suitcase along with Sung-wo's. We started walking off, out of the airport with some people following us.

I pulled my mask up and put my hoodie over my head. I looked at Sung-wo and he just faced forward. I grabbed his mask and pulled it over his nose.

"I want your identity to be safe," I said.

"And I want to be famous," he said.

I laughed and shook my head. I hit him slightly behind the head.

We finally got out the airport into a van. We had to wait a bit as they put our suitcases at the back. After a bit the car started going. My phone rang and I answered it.

"Yoboseyo," I said.

"Where are you right now," said the voice on the other side.

"Im great thanks for asking Min-ho," I said.

"Oh I'm sorry," he said.

I heard him laughing on the other line.

"I've landed already we're going to the hotel," I said.

"Oh okay then, we are walking around the streets, we'll keep this child busy," he said.

"Thanks Minnie," I said.

"Your welcome," he said.

We both hung up the phone. I looked at Sung-wo and sighed. I put my head on his shoulder.

"I have a girlfriend," he said.

"We both know you ain't got a chance," I said.

He gasped as I laughed. He pushed my head off of him. I shook my head.

The van finally stopped and the doors opened. We all got out of the car. There was a lot of people walking around. I put my head down as I walked to the hotel.

Once we entered I was met with JYP. I looked up at him. I put my mask down so it doesn't cover my face.

"If it isn't JYP himself," I said.

He opened his arms. I went towards him and gave him a hug. He then shook Sung-wo's hand and greeted him.

"I already talked to Si-hyuk," he said.

I nodded my head and smiled. He then started directing us to the elevator. We went to a floor and he took me to this room. He opened the door with a key card and gave me the card right after.

"This will be your guys room, don't worry it's a two bed room," he said.

I nodded my head. It thanked him and went inside. Sung-wo and I then got comfortable.

~

It was later at the night. Everyone was here, well minus Felix.

"So you've Seen our new song," said Woojin.

"Yea," I said.

"Oh so how do we do it," asked I.N.

"What if we have her sing with Felix," said Changbin.

"Oh what if I sing the last part with Felix, the 'meori apeuda', and like dance the rest with you guys," I said.

"We can do that, and like we make a passage way for her so she can walk towards Felix in the front," said Bang Chan.

"There's one issue," I said.

They all looked at me.

"I don't know the choreograph for the ending," I said.

They all started laughing.

"We have to go somewhere with a lot of space," said Bang Chan.

"Let's go," I said.

~

The boys already left to the stadium. Now its my turn. I had a back pack with the clothes that I will change into. We were in the van.

"Woah, I feel like a spy," said Sung-wo.

"You're weird," I said.

He slightly pushed me and I started laughing. We got to the stadium and we had to get in Through the back.

We had to be sneeked into a room. It was an extra dressing room. They brought in a makeup artist so she can start doing my make up.

The guys were already doing their performance so I just had to get ready on time. Once she was done I went into the closet to change into the extra clothes. I went with their attire, white top and black bottoms.
Your outfit

Someone came in and hooked on a mic pack. We went out to the waiting room. They were now performing their new song, which I was able to see in the tv at the room. In Felix's part he lifted his shirt.

"Oh my god," I said.

"Wow you found yourself a fit one," said Sung-wo.

"Oh my god," I said while covering my face.

I had to get up and be near the stage wing. I made sure to hide behind some curtains.

The part was coming up and I went to the stage. I heard fans yell out louder. The guys made a passage way and Felix couldn't see me since I was behind him.

"meori apeuda," we both said together as I walked up to him.

He looked at me and I gave him a smirk. We started dancing the rest of the song. I got all of the steps right which made me happy.

At the end they all fell on their knees. I stayed standing up and we all then looked up. All the fans yelled and cheered. I bowed slightly to the fans.

I felt myself being picked up rather quickly. I looked down to see Felix. He was giving me a tight hug. He put me down and gave me a proper hug.

I heard all the fans awe. He let go of me and we turned to look at the other members.

"Suprise," they all said.

They started running all around the stage. I felt myself being lifted. I looked down and saw Bang Chan. He was carrying me on his shoulder.

"Hello Los Angeles," I said waving.

They all started yelling as well. All the boys gathered around Bang Chan and I. They started Jumping and so did Bang Chan.

"Nooo, nooo, noooo, I swear if you drop me, I'll hurt you," I said.

"Chris if you drop her," said Felix.

Bang Chan put me down. They were all still huddled. I went down in all fours and crawled between their legs. I got out of the mob and pretended to reach for the side stage. I heard the fans laugh.

"Where's Y/n," asked I.N.

I was now sitting on the floor looking at them. They all looked over at me. I made a weird face and put the peace sign up. We then all started laughing.

"Awe Rosie I missed you," said Felix walking over to me.

I got up and smiled. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the head. All the fans awed. I looked over to the others, they were sitting on the floor.

"Ayee it worked," I said running to them.

I jumped on top of them. I was on some while the others tried covering themselves so I don't hurt them.

"meori apeuda," I said in a high pitched voice.

This caused everyone to laugh again..

"Y/nnnn, why are you leaving my arms," whined Felix.

This made everyone awe and it made me blush. The boys helped me back up.

"Jagiii," said Felix.

"Stop it," I said blushing.

Everyome awed for us. I playfully punched him. He caught my wrists and pulled me towards him. He gave me a kiss on the head.

"You guys need to continue your show," I said.

"You promise to wait for us," He said.

"I'll be right there when your done," I said pointing to the wings of the stage.

"Fine then," he said.

"Enjoy your show LA," I said.

They all cheered. I turned off my mic pack and walked off the stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 493 33
*Not a real person* Started: 2021-10-23 Universe 2: SNSD, TVXQ, Big Bang, BTS, Wanna One, GOT8, BTOB, SuJu, Shinee, TXT, NCT, 2PM, model, Football/so...
1.4K 42 11
Just some random imagines I made✨ I'll be posting them on my instagram @moonmiwoo_ as well This includes multiple idols from various groups! I accept...
10.1K 148 18
some pentagon imagines and reactions pentagon requests are open my first time writing have fun
71.6K 1.5K 57
A collection of K-Pop Imagines including the following groups: -Monsta X -Day6 -Got7 -Pentagon -Stray Kids -NCT -The Rose -VAV -EXO -ATEEZ -Seventeen