Stray Kids BxB OneShots

By xiaosmainbitch

*****IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT WOOJIN WAS PROVEN INNOCENT PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM STILL KEEPING UP... More

Oneshot Request/Info Page
Receipts
Tissue Box
Work
Bloody Flowers
Cheesecake
Jinnie
A/N (rant)
A/N
I Need You
Don't Leave Me
Like Him Not
All I Want is Love
A/N (rant)
A/N (rant pt.2)
Leave With Me
Past
Soulmate
Love Me Back
Touch
Chance
Ramen
Ice Cream
Heat
For You
A/N (Rant)
Left
Don't Cry
Behave
Mend My Heart
Goodnight
A/N (rant)
A/N (THANK YOU WOOJIN)
hi...just an update😬

Kitten

18.9K 208 317
By xiaosmainbitch

Ship | OT9 × Felix
Genre | Mafia au, Hybrid au, Fluff
Groups | N/A
THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS KIDNAPPING. IF THIS TOPIC TRIGGER U PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS ONESHOT.

"PRINCESS WE'RE HOME." Chan called out as him and the other members walked into their shared penthouse.

"LIXIE BABY WE'RE HOME. COME DOWN HERE." Woojin said heading to the kitchen to prepare some food for his little kitten.

"YAH LEE FELIX DON'T IGNORE ME." Woojin called again hoping he'd see his little kitten prancing down the stairs any time soon.

"Hyung just go up and call him. He's probably sleeping." Jisung said flopping down on the couch next to Changbin.

"Fine...."

Woojin slowly walked up the stairs still sore from the hours of training they just did. Normally they would bring Felix with them to training but today he was particularly tired so they let him stay home alone.

"Kitten....time to get-Lix? Felix? FELIX COME OUT RIGHT NOW." Woojin panicked scrambling around the messy room hoping to find his young submissive.

Suddenly Woojin froze. He stopped in front of the big, now broken, window within their room and attached to a part of the unbroken glass, there was a note.

Dear whoever the hell lives here,

We took ur little kitty cat. We've been keeping a close eye on him and we believe we'd be a lot better caregivers than whoever you are. Thank you for giving us such a well behaved submissive. We won't forget your generosity. Come for him and not only he will die but you will to. Call for the cops and we'll murder everyone who's ever spoken of your name. It was nice doing business with you till next time!

-N.D

"CHAN, EVERYONE GET THE HELL UP HERE RIGHT NOW." Woojin yelled hysterically trying to figure out who the hell 'N.D' was.

"Yes hyu-OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE? WHERE'S FELIX?" Jisung exclaimed looking around the room hoping he'd find his bubs somewhere.

"Some-someone took him." Woojin stuttered handing Jisung and the others the letter.

"WHO THE HELL IS N.D?" Changbin yelled looking up towards his other gang members.

"I don't know....."

"Minho find out who the hell took my princess." Chan said to Minho trying to compose himself before he was uncontrollable.

"Already on it.....Come one love give me a signal" Minho muttered typing away on the secret computers within their room.

Felix and the rest of them have known each other for years. Chan first started the gang to help Felix fit in a school more seeing as he was a rare hybrid but they later developed into one of the most feared gangs within korea.

After Felix graduated from highschool they all decided to move in together and with the extra money they had from their interesting extra curricular activities, they bought a penthouse loft. It gave them enough room for the 9 of them to live comfortably.

A year after they moved in with each other, Chan requested for Felix to get a tracker implanted in him knowing for a fact that people fancied his princess. Minho designed the tracker so that it would send off hourly signals of where Felix was but it would also trigger an alarm if it sensed that he was scared and not within their apartment.
(yes minho made a fancy ass tracker😂)

"God dammit why isn't it going off." Minho said slamming the keyboard trying to figure out what happened to his lover.

"Jisung. FIND. HIM." Minho said throwing the keyboard towards the younger male.

"Where the fuck is the tracker?" Jisung muttered trying to hack into Minho's coding system and opening another program.

"Minho did u find him?" Hyunjin asked walking into the room loading his guns and grabbing his knife belt.

"Jisung's trying. It should've went off unless...." Minho trailed off jumping up scaring Hyunjin in the process. "THEY CARVED IT OUT OF HIM."

"THEY WHAT?" Seungmin yelled running into the room.

"He's right.....hyung's right. It's not in him. They broke it, I have no signal what so ever." Jisung said staring at the computer before typing away again.

"THEN WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" Seungmin yelled freaking out at Jisung.

"I'm trying to figure that out if you can't see. Go get the shit you need, I'm almost done." Jisung said becoming for pissed than he already was.

"Hyung can you grab my guns and THE knife?" Jisung asked Minho before he left, only to receive a slight nod.

Minho felt useless. Whoever took his lover knew that he had a tracker in him and they knew exactly where it was. He was ashamed of his own invention. Minho knew for a fact it was impossible to find unless they went through something metal, which is why they never travelled.

"Minho did you find him?" Chan asked as he passed Changbin his sniping equipment.

"No.....Jisung's working on it." Minho said giving Chan a cold shoulder.

"Hey, it's not your fault. It's my fault i should've brought him with us anyways even if he was tired." Chan said trying to lift Minho's spirits up.

"No it's my fault. I shouldn't have used that type of metal. I had so many other options and I chose that specific one. If I used a different one we could've tracked him by now and he would be home safe and sound without a huge hole in his neck." Minho ranted becoming even more mad at himself for his "stupid" mistake.

"Minho that's not-"

"FOUND HIM WE HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW." Jisung yelled running into the weapon room and quickly getting dressed.

"Where is he?" Jeongin asked walking towards the elevator.

"Dream territory. NCT Dream took him." Jisung said playing with his favourite knife.

"Those stupid little brats....." Changbin muttered clutching his sniping bag with a tighter grip.

"Kids get in. We're gonna go save our little kitten. " Woojin called out pulling up in their iconic matte black van.

*At Dream's Warehouse*

"Hey kitty. How do you like your new home?"

"I wanna go home...." Felix whimpered flattening his ears against his head and pushing himself into the backside of the cage he was being held in.

"But kitty we went through so much to get you." The man said dragging his knife against the cage bars.

"Pl-please don't hur-hurt me." Felix flinched remembering the feeling of a knife in his neck.

"Yah Jeno leave him alone. He has to rest you went a little heavy on the carving." Another man said walking into the room.

"Oh my god kitty's awake." An orange haired kid cheered bouncing into the room.

"CHENLE COME DOWN HERE AND FINISH YOUR LUNCH." A loud voice yelled through the warehouse.

"Please let me go. You have no use for me." Felix begged to no one in particular.

"Sorry kitty no can do." The man who yelled at "Jeno" said. "EVERYONE COME UP HERE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF."

*Dreamies Introduce Themselves*
(KSJXJ im too lazy to make their intros srry)

"Renjun go get kitty some food." Jaemin called out walking towards Felix.

"Please let me go. I wanna go home. Please...." Felix begged hoping this Jaemin person would let him leave.

"Sorry kitty you're ours now. Plus those people never loved you but we'll always love you kitty." Jaemin said with a smirk.

"Minnie can I play with kitty?" Chenle asked skipping towards the two.

"Of course babes. Remember to be gentle." Jaemin said opening the cage and pulling Felix out.

"N-no pl‐please. Don't do this. I-I promise I'll be good." Felix sobbed trying to get out of Jaemin's tight grip.

"Kitty so pretty." Chemle said reaching out to pet Felix's head only to be scratched by the young cat hybrid.

"MINNIE HE SCRATCHED ME."

"God dammit you stupid cat. Why can't you just cooperate?" Jaemin growled throwing Felix onto the mattress within the small room.

"Don't touch me." Felix hissed trying to bite and scratch at Jaemin.

"Junnie come in here." Jaemin said.

"Yes Minnie?" Renjun asked coming into the room only to see Jaemin and a very pissed of kitty.

"Was kitty being bad?" Renjun asked, his demeanor completely switching from before.

"Kitty's been very very bad." Jaemin said to Renjun before turning around to face the now terrified hybrid.

"G-go away. Ch-Channie hyung won't like you-you touching me." Felix stuttered shifting away from the 2 others.

"Channie hyung? Was that your caregiver?" Jaemin asked stepping towards the younger boy.

"Channie will kill you." Felix said not answering Jaemin's question.

"Very well....he won't be coming for you kitty. He doesn't love you like we do." Renjun said walking up to the hybrid reaching out to touch his head.

"NO CHANNIE LOVES ME. HE'S COMING RIGHT NOW." Felix denied scratching Renjun's hand.

"Really kitty? Your Channie isn't coming. No one can find you. He doesn't love you. He won't-"

"JUNNIE THE STRAYS THEY'RE HERE." Jisung gasped running into the room informing the leaders of their gang.

"Ch-Channie?" Felix whimpered causing everyone in the room to turn to him.

"Wait.....you meant Chan? as in Bang Chan? as in the leader of the Stray gang?" Jaemin asked grabbing the boy by his hair.

"Channie came...."

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY PRINCESS. " A voice yelled within the old warehouse.

"Fuck.....come with me." Jaemin mumbled yanking Felix up by his hair and dragging him out the room.

"Min-Minnie." Chenle whimpered catching Jaemin's attention.

"Let him go. He has nothing to do with his." Jaemin said towards Chan who currently had a knife to his throat.

"Give me my princess and maybe I'll consider sparring his life." Chan growled.

"Tch as if you could take down the 5 of us." Jaemin said and on cue Jeno, Renjun, Jisung and Haechan came walking out holding their weapons.

"Please as if we would be stupid enough to come alone." Jisung snickered walking out of the shadows with the others excluding Changbin.

"They all came." Felix muttered in shock to himself but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Kitten come out. Come to us they won't hurt you." Woojin said stepping up only to have 4 guns pointed at him. "Come on kitten, hyung won't let you get hurt."

With that Felix started to scratch at Jaemjn's hand only for him to loosen his grip and let Felix run free. Woojin wasn't wrong when he said he wouldn't let him get hurt but that doesn't mean the others wouldn't get hurt.

Felix quickly ran towards his lovers hoping the other people wouldn't shoot. Unfortunately they did. They started shoot rounds and rounds of bullets even though Chenle was still being held as a hostage.

Felix finally made it to the group safely (the dreamies have horrible aim) but that was before Jisung saw one last bullet coming for Felix's leg.

He quickly pushed Felix away from the bullet's trail and into Woojin's arms only to be hit by the bullet himself.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN." Jisung yelled as the small bullet punctured his skin and went into his leg.

"Oh my god Jisung....Jin get the first aid kit." Woojin said to Hyunjin before passing Felix to Minho.

"FUCK....Chan just kill him." Jisung said gripping onto Woojin's forearm.

"You really want me to kill the child in front of Felix?" Chan asked looking down at the younger boy.

"Fine don't....someone get the van." Jisung said planning something out.

"Ji if you do what I think you're gonna do. I'm gonna kill you." Seungmin said turning around the get their van.

"Is Ji okay?" Felix whispered to Minho.

"Yes love. He's perfectly fine." Minho said making sure Felix couldn't turn around.

"Okay...." Felix said satisfied with Minho's answer.

Seungmin quickly drove the van through the warehouse doors and stopped right in front of the others.

"Come on guys hurry up and get in." Seungmin said becoming agitated by them not moving.

"Calm down Minnie." Minho said rolling his eyes as he picked Felix up and pressed his face into his chest, making sure he couldn't see Jisung and the mess in front of them.

Everyone quickly got into the van. Chan threw Chenle onto the ground in front of him and jimped into van telling Seungmin to step on it. Before they could leave the warehouse, Jisung quickly threw his knife at the group of 4 trying to collect their baby (Chenle).

Jisung has been training with knives and guns ever since they've been a gang. His accuracy was almost 100%, Chan can't even remember the last time Jisung missed a shot.

"Jisung did you really just....?" Hyunjin asked kinda in shock as he tried to fix Jisung's leg.

"It's fine. It'll come back." Jisung said before hissing in pain from Hyunjin pulling out the bullet from within his body.

"What do you mean it'll come back?" Jeongin asked handing Hyunjin a string and needle.

With that said Jisung pulled out a little remote and pressed the only button on it. Not even a minute later the knife from before was lodged in the van's back door. And as expected blood slightly dripping from the end of it.

"Oh my god my van....how the hell did you do that?" Woojin asked turning to Jisung who was currently being held down by Jeongin and had a belt in his mouth to prevent him from screaming as Hyunjin stitched him up.

"Ask Minho." Jisung said biting down on the belt and trying to push Jeongin off of him.

"I made him a special knife cause he kept annoying me about losing knives. The knife has a a little mechanism in it that is programmed to go back to it's host or whoever has that button." Minho explained not even caring to turn to Woojin.

"Really Ji? Why do you keep losing knives?" Chan asked turning around from the front seat only to be greeted by his princess pressed up against Minho as he whispered sweet nothing into his ear, Woojin sitting there scrolling through his phone, Jeongin basically sitting on Jisung as Hyunjin stitches him up and Jisung sitting there trying to push Jeongin off of him and trying to kick Hyunjin in the face.

"GOD DAMMIT HAN JISUNG STOP MOVING." Hyunjin yelled slamming the younger's leg against the seat.

"Hyunjin shut up you scared our kitten." Minho said throwing a water bottle at him before trying to calm Felix down.

"YAH I'M TRYING TO STITCH SOMEONE UP HERE." Hyunjin yelled throwing the water bottle back at Minho only to miss him completely and hit Felix instead.

"Hyung...." Felix sobbed burying his face into Minho's chest.

"Yah Hwang Hyunjin you hit Felix. You're gonna get it when we get home." Minho said glaring at Hyunjin.

"Hyungie? Is Ji okay?" Felix hiccuped trying to look up from Minho's chest.

"Love don't move. Sungie is fine, Hyunjin's just fixing something." Minho said leaning down and covering Felix's face with kisses.

"Okay hyungie." Felix said trying to fall back asleep.

"Alrighty Sung your done." Hyunjin sighed plopping down next to Jisung after he finished wrapping his leg up.

"Jeongin get off of me." Jisung groaned trying to undo the belt around his mouth.

**Time Skip to the Penthouse**

"Love wake up. We're home." Minho whispered into Felix's ear.

"Minho just carry him in. Oh and check the back of his neck to make sure uts healing properly....I have to call Bin." Chan said unloading everything from their van.

"Fine...." Minho graoned picking Felix up and walking towards the elevator.

Minho was fine with carrying Felix. Really he loves carrying his little kitten but the one thing that set him off was the fact that Chan told him to check his neck.

Minho remembers vividly putting the tracker into his lover's neck and how much pain he was in. It pained him to know that all of his hard work and his kitten's willpower went down the drain because they left him alone for a few hours.

He didn't want to see the mess that the Dreamies made of his love's neck but he knew he had to. He knew that Felix being a hybrid made it so that he heals faster and if his wound healed wrong it would not turn out well for them.

"Love....let hyung check your neck." Minho whispered trying to wake Felix up again.

"No....don't touch my neck hyung." Felix whimpered pushing himself more into Minho.

"Babes I have to make sure its healing right." Minho said stroking Felix's back hoping to calm him down.

"Okay...."

"Good boy." Minho said turning Felix around on his lap and pushing his hair away from his neck to check the wound.

It wasn't a big hole but it sure wasn't small either. Minho could tell that whoever carved it out was truly insane (srry jeno love u lots). There was a small trail of dried blood on Felix's back and the wound was poorly stitched up.

"Hyunjin come here." Minho called out from their bedroom.

"Hyungie is everything okay?" Felix asked turning back around to face him.

"Of course sweetie. We're just gonna do a little fixing okay?" Minho said giving Felix a quick peck.

"Yes hyung what do you need?" Hyunjin asked remembering that he was already in trouble with Minho.

"Please fix my love's stitches. " Minho said parting Felix's hair to show Hyunjin the mess of stitches under it.

"Oh my god...." Hyunjin mumbled, eyes widening with shock by how badly it was stitched up.

"Hyungie will it hurt?" Felix asked looking up at Minho with a pout.

"Just a little. It'll feel like a little pinch." Minho said reassuring Felix.

"Okay I'm gonna start now Lix." Hyunjin whispered to Felix as he started to cut and take out the old stitches.

"Hyung hurts." Felix sobbed trying to move away from Hyunjin but Minho's grip on Felix's face stopped him from moving.

"Love you can't move or else it'll hurt more." Minho said not loosening his grip.

"Okay Felix I'm fix your neck properly now." Hyunjin announced before he started pushing the needle into Felix's neck.

"HYUNG IT HURTS. PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP." Felix cried feeling a familiar stabbing pain.

"It's okay baby. Hyung's here." Minho whispered giving Felix a bunch of kisses hoping to calm Felix down.

"What's happening?" Jisung asked limping into the room only to see a cryong Felix on top of minho as Hyunjin's desperately tried to finish stitching Felix's neck.

"Ji?" Felix sobbed trying to turn around.

"Oh bubs....it's okay Jinnie's almost done." Jisung said limping over to their bed where they were sitting.

"Okay Lix....all done." Hyunjin said tying the stitch and cutting off the remaining string. (ive never gotten stitches so like idk how they work....srry)

"Ji it hurts." Felix sobbed making grabby hands at Jisung.

"Aww my little kitten. It's okay Hyunjin fixed you all up. You're like me now." Jisung joked pointing down at his leg.

"Bu-but hyungie said you're okay." Felix whimpered tearing up again.

"Bubs I am okay see?" Jisung said peppering Felix's face with kisses.

"Where is he?" A vouce said from down the hall.

"Binnie...?" Felix gasped whipping around and almost falling off of Jisung's lap.

"My baby." Changbin said running up to Felix and pulling him into a tight hug.

"Binnie.....where were you?" Felix giggled into Changbin's chest.

"I was just finishing some work. Are you alright? They didn't hurt you right?" Changbin asked pulling away from Felix and looking him over.

"I'm okay....they didn't do much except for my neck. Why didn't I see Binnie there?" Felix asked disappointed that his favourite hyung wasn't even there to save him.

"Bubs he was there." Jisung said trying to convince Felix.

"Nuh uh no he wasn't. I didn't see him." Felix said upset that he wasn't there.

"Felix....." Changbin trailed off looking into Felix's eyes and seeing the hurt within them.

"Do you not love me?" Felix muttered as tears filled his eyes again.

"Baby of course I love you. You mean the world to me." Changbin said grabbing Felix's face.

"Then why weren't you there?" Felix whispered as tears left his eyes again.

"Baby I was there....you just couldn't see me." Cjangbin explained wiping the stray tears from Felix's face.

Changbin was there. He wasn't lying. Heck he was there before everyone else. Changbin was the Stray gang's sniper. Once Jisung found out where Felix was, he sent him the details and Changbin was gone. He's always the first to leave in his own car because he needed time to set up a perfect shot.

Changbin got there earlier than the rest and scouted the place out to find perfect angle. He was always the last one to come home unless the boys finished tjs job nicely. But this time around they left them untouched and made Changbin do all the dirty work.

"Lixie Changbin was there. He got there before all of us." Jisung said catching Felix's attention.

"Okay...." Felix mumbled still sad that he didn't see Changbin.

"Baby it's late and you're peob so tired from everything that happened today. How about we go take a nap?" Changbin asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Cuddle time?" Felix asked whipping his head up and looking at Changbin with a big smile and big sparkly eyes.

"Of course babes....let's go set up the living room." Changbin cooed pickung him up off of Jisung's lap amd walking out of the room.

Honestly their room was big enough. All 9 of them normally slept in there bit Changbin had a feel Felix and ould want to watch a movie and hang out with everyone first.

"Hi kitten...."Woojin said walking into the living room with a glass of warm milk for Felix.

"Hi hyung." Felix blushed looking down.

Whenever Felix was with Woojin he'd always get like this, shy and blushy. No one knew why, he just did. They didn't complain though. Their Lix was so cute all flustered and bright red.

"Hey don't look away from me. I love your cute little face." Woojin said lifting Felix's head and giving him a peck before handing him his milk.

"Thank you hyung...." Felix whispered taking the milk from him and looking everywhere else but Woojin.

"Kitten....I'm sorry you had to go through all of that." Woojin said sitting in front of Felix on the ground.

"It's okay hyung. It's not your fault." Felix said grabbing Woojin's hand as reassurance.

"No it is....I should've just broight you to practice with us but instead i let you stay home all alone and because of my stupid mistake your neck got injured and who knows what they did to you." Woojin rambled beating himself up inside knowing it was his fault his little kitten was in this whole mess.

"Nuh uh....hyungie it's not your fault. You couldn't have known." Felix said with a pout hoping Woojin would believe him.

"I- okay....let's go cuddle with the others." Woojin sighed in defeat before picking Felix up and putting the empty glass on the table.

"I CALLED MIDDLE." Felix yelled as the other started piling into the living room.

"Okay bubs but no yelling." Jisung winced.

"Sorry...." Felix mumbles clinging onto Woojin.

"It's okay bubs. Just not so loud next time." Jisung said petting Felix's hair causing him to purr with satisfaction.

"Princess....." Chan said walking over to Felix, Woojin and Jisung with sad eyes.

Woojin passed Felix over to Chan knowing he would want to his princess.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all pf that princess. I promise you next time I'll make sure that you're with us 24/7. Please forgive me." Chan said hugging Felix like it was the last time he'd ever see him.

"Of course I forgive Channie you silly. But it wasn't Channie's fault or any of your faults that this happened. Maybe if  I wasn't a useless, stupid hybrid this wouldn't have happened and Ji wouldn't have gotten hurt." Felix mumbled the last part hoping no one heard him.

"Don't ever say that again hyung." Jeonyin said sternly shocking the other members.

"Yeah....we love you and you're not useless or weak. You're the exact opposite. You hold us together, hybrid or not." Seungmin added hoping to rid Felix of any negative thoughts.

"And bubs it's not your fault I got hurt. I knew what I was getting myself into when I did what I did. Your safety is my #1 priority." Jisung said reassuring Felix that he wasn't the cause of his accident.

"Princess we all love you. Forever and always. Don't think of yourself less than perfect because you're not stupid or weak and you're 100% not useless. You're beautiful, strong, loving, caring, our smart little kitten."

im srry.....this was poorly made and it took me so long to write. im srry it ends at such a part but i couldnt write anymore cause if i did it wouldve kept going on and on and on and it wouldve literally killed me

this is my longest one shot (4125 words). i think im gonna stick to the shorter one shots next time😂😂

i was thinking if i should do a part 2 but idk cause i was originally gonna make this a smut but it ended up having to many injured people so i couldnt.

should i make a part 2? (smut)

anyways.....
THANK YOU MORE READING♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 28.1K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors 🤡 so...
6.6K 237 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
57.4K 1.4K 25
Short Hyunlix stories They're basically oneshots except some are a little bit longer than one chapter. I use real material in my stories, a lot of t...
22.1K 273 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...