PUNK | bnha

By alexisahippo

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ž๐™ž๐™™๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š... More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

01

24K 563 1.5K
By alexisahippo

["I'm so ugly, that's okay, 'cause so are you

We broke our mirrors."]

_

TW: BRIEF MENTION OF BURNS AND BRUISES, CHILD ABUSE.

_

[EDIT: MAY2,2021 - I am going to be rewriting the majority of the chapters starting today. I WILL also continue updating the future chapters, but chapters 1-10 will all be changed. The changes won't be public until I am finished with them, so new readers have no reason to worry.]

[EDIT: APR28,2021 - You ever get new comments on the first few chapters of your two(?) year old story n just go 'oh' and wanna delete everything? Me too.]

[ERASERHEAD]

I was leaning against my desk, speaking to my class of brats. Well, the ones that are left. Mineta got expelled. He's scum honestly. A perverted scumbag. It's a shame some kids are like that. But whatever...

Nezu opened the door.

"Era- Aizawa, here's the new student I told you about." He smiled. There was a kid walking behind him. The kid had H/L H/C hair and tired-looking E/C eyes. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets and he had his head tilted up slightly. He wore the button-up to the uniform with his sleeves rolled up, I noticed burns and bruises on his arms. He also wore the tie to the uniform tied completely. 

He grimaced, "I'd rather be back in the detention center than this place full of preppy nerds." he muttered.

Nezu had explained to me a few months ago, that this boy, L/N Y/N, had a choice. Either he accepted Nezu's offer to go to U.A., or he spend the next 13 years in prison, which would, by the way, make it so he wouldn't be able to see the outside world again, as a minor. The kid obviously chose U.A. The good thing is, Nezu had him take a few tests and exams beforehand. Which means the only experience he missed was the USJ. He also turned in the paperwork he needed (medical evaluations, hero costume, etc.), so no extra work for me.

I turned back to my class, "Everyone, this is L/N Y/N, he's going to be Mineta's replacement."

The class cheered a bit. They probably think of Mineta the same as I do.

L/N walked over to the empty desk and sat in it, leaning back in his chair and letting one of his feet hang in the aisle.

I heard Yaoyorozu ask him to stop leaning on her desk, to which he replied with "Eat shit, Ponytail." This'll be so much fun...(sarcasm.)

"Alright class, the Sports Festival is tomorrow, is everyone ready?"

[L/N Y/N]

The rest of the class let out excited cheers. Apparently the Sports Festival is tomorrow. Great timing, huh?

I was staying in the same place I've been living for years. It's an abandoned warehouse. It's not that big actually. But it's, at the same time, pretty fucking big.

I made my way through the gates of U.A. High. 

Some brunette ran up to me. "Hey, L/N-kun! I'm Uraraka Ochako!" I recognized her from class, she sits on the other side of the room. She seems super happy-go-lucky. I hope she doesn't wanna be friends.

I continued walking.

When we were walking to the arena for the Sports Festival, her and her boy band walked up to me. Some green-haired nerd and a square with glasses. 

"L/N, this is Midoriya and Iida!" She smiled.

"Go away." I groaned.

The taller dude started motioning with his hand and saying "That's very rude!" while Uraraka looked like she was deep in thought. 

"I'm going to become his friend!" She announced to her friends.

I continued walking until we were in a big group of first years.

Midnight, the R18 hero, announced we were gonna start off with an obstacle course.

Some buzzers went off and we all started running. The tunnel we ran through was very narrow, I they're trying to pick off kids already.

Class A was mainly in the lead, you could tell who took initiative. I followed.

They stopped. We all saw a ton of giant robots. I noticed the Coffee Creamer guy was getting ready to shoot forward, 's probably gonna freeze the robots.

I shot forward first. Obliterating the robots in my path. My quirk is a normal fire quirk, and I specialize in long-range combat. I quickly ran to the next part. A pro to my quirk, is my body adapted enough to where my skin is almost fire-proof; a con is, overuse can cause me to overheat.

The next obstacle was this big canyon. I analyzed the situation. I could probably use my fire to shoot across. But I don't know... 

I spotted Coffee Creamer behind me.

Fuck it.

I used my flames to shoot across the canyon. I stopped in front of a minefield. They're probably not lethal... I hope they're not. Coffee Creamer and Pomeranian were catching up.

I hesitated. I set my shoes on fire and began sprinting across the minefield, when I set a mine off, it caused me to shoot into the air, and when we add fire, it makes me go farther.

I ended up being first place.

The next thing was the cavalry battle.

Uraraka and Midoriya asked me to team with them. I asked Midoriya what happened to Iida, he apparently ditched them so he could excel. What a bitch. 

I noticed the goth kid was on our team too. What a fucking hippie. 

To our surprise, in the midst of us almost losing, the goth kid had snagged a few head bands, causing us to get into fourth place, barely missing the cut off.

Uraraka and Midoriya were overly amped about it. Midoriya started crying like a toddler. What a baby...

My first battle, was with Iida.

"Hey glasses," I smirked.

"L/N, I'm not here to be fr-"

"Shut it already, we get you're desperate to win, who gives a damn. Heroes don't ditch their friends. Plus, your geeks forced me to team with them. So fucking grow a pair and shut up."

He seemed a bit shocked. Taken-aback even.

"That seemed to shut you up," I chuckled. "Now come on, hit me." I spread my arms out.

He began running at me. 

I stood my ground. 

When he got arms length from me, I noticed he was gonna push me. I lunged to the side and snickered. He caught my arm and was about to slam me into the ground. Probably 'cause of what I said.

I used my quirk and cause the stadium to become hot because the amount of flames I shot out. I got panicked, okay.

"L/N won!"

As I walked back to the Class 1-A seats, I thought of why I panicked. It wasn't because I was caught off guard, no, it was because of- of- of him.

-

The older male grabbed the boy's arm. He threw him to the ground. 

"Y/N, you were very bad." The man taunted. He pinned the boy to the carpeted floor. "I thought I told you, uncle doesn't like it when you make a scene in public."

"Stop! Please!" The boy begged as his uncle pulled the cigar out from his crusty, old, blood-stained lips. The man released a puff of smoke from his mouth and slammed the cigar onto the vulnerable boy's skin. He laughed as the boy cried. The boy hadn't screamed in a while. He always cried. 

He knew that his parents, who were pro heroes, weren't going to save him. He had grown used to the constant pain his uncle would give him. 

And he was used to making up excuses as to why he had burns and bruises all over him, because he knew if he told his parents, they would never believe him.

_words; 1190

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 1 18
๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค! ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ * ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’...
5.8K 176 9
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ~โ™ก~ "๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ...
4.1K 169 10
.หš แตŽโ”Šอ™โ—Ÿฬ†โ—žฬ† " ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—! " *๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡ โบโ—ฆ Started: 02.09.21
4.7K 193 22
๐“ป๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ: ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ...