My dominant gang leader

By stories_for_ig

This story takes place in Orlando, Florida. " Mia tell me again why you aren't in college " I asked her " be... More

Please read everything: Summary/ charecters
Chapter 1 - clubbing
Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle
Chapter 3- date
Chapter 4 - romeo?
Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.
Chapter 6 - obey me!
Chapter 7 - yes
Chapter 8 - confused
Chapter 9 - i killed them
Chapter 10 - whats my name ?
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12 - i do
Chapter 13 - contract
Chapter 14 - missing!
A/N please read
Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1
Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2
Chapter 17 - rewarded
Chapter 18 - serendipity
Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.
Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings
Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead
Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead
Chapter 24 - always lock the door!
Chapter 25 - Dizzy
Chapter 26 - our home or home?
Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!
Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!
Chapter 29 - false regrets
chapter 30 - mayhem
Chapter 31 - positive
Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.

574 10 0
By stories_for_ig

Hi again , sorry for the late updates. I wanted to release as many chapters as possible at once because school is starting again.

Enjoy 😉

—————————————————

Romeo's POV :

Where is Mila ?

I tried to call out her name but she just kept walking. So I gave her , her space.

About 5 minutes passed and she still hadn't come out of the bathroom. So I got up and rushed to the bathroom only to find a lifeless body laying at the entrance I immediately yelled out for help and rushed into the ladies bathroom to find no one.

Think Romeo , think!

My mind was going blank , But then it hit me. The kitchen. I ran through it pushing who was in my way just to get to the back door. When I open the door I spot her shoe outside in a small puddle of water.

I pull out my phone so I could call the  house. I dial the number and immediately someone answers. " hello boss " Brett answers. " they have her." I say panting. Never in my life have I been this worried. I feel like I'm hyperventilating.

Lord knows what he's doing to her right now....

Mila's POV:

                     4 days later

I never once stopped crying , I had a headache and my eyes felt so heavy but I refused to sleep. Without even wanting to my eyes fall shut carrying me into a deep sleep.

Throughout the night I woke up multiple times. I wish I was awake because every time I closed my eyes I felt him touching me.

" Mila , Mila " i was waken up by Anna. " you were screaming , are you ok?" She asked. As if that's a question to ask. I got raped of course I'm not ok. " Mhmm " I mumble sitting up. " come on , let's get you breakfast." She said helping me up.

...

When we were outside my room We were locked in this small kitchen. Anna provided breakfast for the both of us. She cut up fruits and gave me pancakes which was odd because I was a prisoner.

You're thinking why can't she just grab a knife right. Well because it's all plastic knives , forks and spoons.

" how are you feeling? " she asked when we were both eating. I shrugged. I really didn't know. " I don't know " I answer. " I understand that. I was the same when I came here " she said. I finally looked up and scanned her face. She looked a little older than me ,  before I removed my eyes from her i realized that she had a ring on her finger.

" what's your story?" I asked.. " when I was 13 I ran away from home to be with my boyfriend. He was 16 and was also in a group similar to this. He sold me to his leader. " she answered. " during that time I had been used by many of the guards , then I got sold again and then again I was 20 when I came here I got mentored and then became the mentor after years of being here. Roland held a auction and I got sold to my current husband. At first I hated them all but then when I got to know drake he made me fall in love with him and all the bad things didn't matter. " she was so positive about this.

" I don't want to be sold , you found the love of your life in this situation but I already found mine. It's Romeo and it's always going to be Romeo please Anna you have to get me out of here " I beg. " I can't. " she replied.

She gets up and takes my plate away.  Once everything is cleaned up she escorts me out the kitchen and we head to another room. " time to get you ready. " she says. " for what? " I ask. " for tonight's silent auction " she tells me.

Anna helps me take a shower and does my hair and makeup as best as she could. The bruises on my body and face had started fading so Anna just just covered them wth make up as best as she could. She puts me in a black dress that hugged the right places. Soon some other women come in the room and start to get ready too. By the time we were all done it was around 6:00 pm.

We then get lined up from short to tall, I was the third person in the line." Welcome ladies and gentlemen , tonight we have 20 fine women all dressed and trained for your pleasure. Let's give a hand for our first prize , rebecca Angela"  Roland announced on the stage.

Once he was done introducing Rebecca and Tannie I was next. The pounding feeling in my chest matched the sound of my heels clicking against the tiled floor.
" Mila Reed" he announced.

Once I was standing on the stage I took my place next to Tannie. I couldn't make out anyone's faces. The lights so bright , I fought the urge to put my hand over my face.

I had no idea why i was being so obedient to all of this when in reality I wanted to cause chaos. " Mila here comes from Orlando , Florida. She's 19 years old and trained in Romeo Garcia's team" .... " so who wants a piece of what Romeo had? Trust me she's so worth it. I know" after he said that he stood by my side and put his hand on my lower back.

I wanted to vomit!

" so let's start the bidding at 80,000 dollars" he's ridiculous , no one's going to- " oh I see a lot of hands. I'm going to up the bid here 100,000 dollars." A man with the number 46 raised his hand and as the bids went
up his hand stayed up along with number 82.

" 2 million " Roland asked. 46 and 82 kept their hands up. " 7 million dollars " 46 shouted out after stood up. He turned to number 82 and smirked. " 7 million dollars going once , going twice. SOLD to number 46 " holy fuck I'm screwed.

" I'd like to claim my prize , if that's alright with you Mr. Larose" his voice was rough. He stood up tall , his suit looked expensive, his hair was slicked back and his face was cleanly shaven , I couldn't deny that he had good looks.

" of course Mr. Bennett" Roland answered. Before the other girl came onto stage mr Bennett came up on the stage and stood right in the front of me before holding out his hand. " Ms Reed" he said.

I hesitated to place my hand in his but before I could move back he had our hands locked together. He escorted me off the stage and out  the doors. " Where are we going?" I asked. " To my mansion" he replied back. We were now walking over to a black SUV. " aren't you going to tie my hands to the car or something or maybe blind fold me so I don't see my surroundings?" I asked. It was quite odd how he didn't do it. " No , miss Reed. I like to keep all my tying in the bedroom." His comment made me turn my whole body to look at him. He had a slight smirk placed on his face. He was very handsome. " Ms Reed why are you blushing? " he seemed amused by my reaction but I immediately wiped it off and turned back to my side." Stop calling me that " I demanded. " stop calling you what? It is your name." He scooted over to me and I felt a panic attack within me. My expression had changed and I'm guessing that he noticed because he moved back giving me space." What's wrong?" He asked. " I don't want you to touch me." I mumbled. " Miss Reed , I paid so much money for you!" He stated out. " I know but-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I didn't want to talk about it. " is it about Roland?" He asked.

I had no words so I just nodded. " ok well , I respect that. Most women I've been with would kill to be with me. " ..... " But you, I don't know what it is about you. You seem so different somehow " he added. I simply nodded at his statement. " I guess I'm in love with someone already." I mention. He simply hummed and looked away.

——————-—————————-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
19.9K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
59.1K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
2.4M 50.6K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...