Untold Secrets

By dreamsnprayers

" But...I'm supposed to know where you were at 4 in the morning?" kinza asked, annoyed. "And...why would you... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Introduction
Authors Note
Chapter 1
Authors Note
Chapter 2
AN
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Book Cover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book Cover
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Random facts about this novel

Chapter 9

207 32 26
By dreamsnprayers

"Aahil! You really need to stop doing this." said Kinza annoyed who was drenched in water because Aahil threw half a bucket of water on Kinza's face to wake her up for Fajr.

"What did I do? Don't you want to JANNAH?" asked Aahil in a very serious tone.

"You shutup and don't ....arghhh." said Kinza and threw a cushion on him.

"Okay! Pray Fajr, get ready and we have to go for breakfast and then we have to go for whale submarine drives and...."

"Okay baba. I am very smart. I know everything." said Kinza flipping her hair.

"Kinzaaa. Gooooo...."said Aahil aloud.

"Did you pray?" asked Kinza.

"Since the day you have come in my life have I ever prayed any prayer without you?" asked Aahil in a soft tone.

"Yes! You do pray Zuhr and Asr without me!" squealed Kinza.

"That is because I am at work honneeyyy!!" said Aahil teasing Kinza.

"Don't you dare call me honey. You are bee....umm....honey bee." said Kinza.

"That was just to tease you. Now get up sleepy head." said Aahil and hit a cushion slightly on her head.

..............................

"Asalamualaikum." said Aneel coming towards Hasti.

"Walaikumusalam. Where is everyone?" asked Hasti.

"Hasti, please...Just tell me once that you don't feel anything for me and I won't ever discuss on this topic ever again!" said Aneel pleading.

"Aneel there is nothing to discuss. I liked you a lot in college but now things have changed. I am divorced woman!" said Hasti.

"Yes! I know that but you are not married. You are divorced!" said Aneel

"Aneel? Hasti?" came in Kayan and Hayat and made a suspicious face.

"Umm bhai!..."

Kayan didn't even let Hasti speak and asked, "Kyaa umm? Naashta kiya tum dono ne?" (What umm? Did you both have breakfast?)

"Yes" "No" said Hasti and Aneel together.

"Yes or no?" asked Hayat.

"Going to...." said Hasti and left.

"Same....." said Aneel and ran away.

"Hayat? What was that?" asked Kayan to Hayat.

"Nothing, they were just talking casually. said Hayat

"Okay then...let's go. We too need to have breakfast." said Kayan.

.....................................................

"Khaane do Afzan! Pareshaan na karo." (Let me eat! Don't trouble me said Hasti to Afzan who kept on annoying her by asking stupid questions and poking her by the fork.

"Answer na! Pehle anda aaya ya murgi? (Who came first egg or hen?) asked Afzan to Hasti and Hayat.

"Jo bhe aaya ho! Tum toh gadhe he ho tumhe usse farak nahi padhna chahiye?" (Whoever might have come you are a donkey and that shouldn't matter to you.

"I could have told you something worse but then Kayan jiju is here." said Afzan frowning.

"Good joke!" said Hasti and all of them laughed together.

" Afzan is a good boy." whispered Kayan in Hayat's ears.

"Yes but annoying." said Hayat and laughed.

"He is loving though....you know what I mean." whispered Kayan and Hayat smiled.

"I will talk to him!" said Hayat.

"No don't we will talk in the family about this!" said Kayan.

"Areyyy chaloo. Kitna khaoge? (Oh come on! How much are you people going to eat?" shouted Aahil and everyone started to get up.

All of them started to go in the submarine dive after wearing their costumes and their guard explained them that they shouldn't go near the water animals specially sharks.

"Omg! I am soo scared." said Mahira.

"You can stay in the submarine. We will go out and enjoy scuba dive" said Afzan.

"In the first 15 mins we will just take the ride from inside, and then wil go one by one once we are given the equipments." said Aneel.

"Khudaa!!! Kitnaaa zyadaa khoobsurat hai. SubhanAllah" (God!! This is soo beautiful) squealed Kinza.

"Aapse kam." (Not more than you) said Aahil and winked.

"Is everyone ready to go out?" asked the guard

"Yessss!!" screamed everyone together and wore their equipments.

The elders that is Mr and Mrs Zaeef and Miss Malik stayed in the submarine. The experience was incredible, specially Kinza enjoyed the most who even had fit a camera in Aahil's costume for memories. They saw various water animals and they hadn't even seen or heard names of soo many. After a while they went back to their submarine and then went to Paradise resort, had lunch at 4 pm,prayed their Qaza Namaz and went off to sleep.

"What the actual hell!" screamed Aahil because Kinza threw ice cold water on him.

"Get up for Magrib!" said Kinza and swayed away her hair.

"This is pure revenge!" said Aahil.

"Truly it is." said Kinza and smirked.

"Bhai has called has out." said Aahil and got up from bed.

"Let's pray and go." said Kinza.

..........................

"But Hasti, I have no problem with your past!" said Aneel in tears

"But I have! And...I won't marry you now. Find a better spouse for yourself." said Hasti.

"For me you are the best. If you are on DEEN you will be my QUEEN." said Aneel smiling.

"Aneel..." said Hasti with tears.

"You remember this right?" asked Aneel

"I do...I am sorry. I can't..." said Hasti and ran away.

..........................................

Kinza and Aahil prayed Magrib Namaz and went outside the room. The whole family was gathered outside.

"Yes bhai?" said Aahil

"Listen to me!" said Kayan and whispered in Aahil's ears.

"But where is Hasti?" asked Aahil.

"I am here." said Hasti coming and Aneel came behind her.

"Hasti come over here." Kayan called Hasti near her and kept his hand on her head and asked, "You trust me right?"

"More than I trust myself Bhaiyuu." said Hasti smiling.

"I have decided that you will marry............Afzan." said Kayan aloud.

"But bhaii..."

"You want to go against it? You like someone else?" asked Kayan.

"No bhai, as you say!" said Hasti and looked down while a tear rolled down her cheek and Aneel ran into his room crying.

__________________________________________________________

Hellooo Fammm!! 

Wassup?

Not every love story have good endings some apart like Hasti and...

Okay Bye!

XOXO❤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 3K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
14.8K 598 31
2020/05/29 #105 Sorrows #394 spiritual First I thought to tell you everything, What Iam hiding and why? But then I realized, Do you care about it...
2.5M 141K 58
#1 in spiritual "You are mine!" He claimed, gazing at her deep hazel eyes intensely. "No, I was never yours."She countered, as a lone tear fell from...
270K 27.2K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...