Sander Sides x Reader ((Reque...

By I_Just_Like_2_Write

This one-shot book includes - Deceit - Logan/Logic - Roman/Princy/Creativity - Virgil/Anxiety - Patton/Dad/Mo... More

Information
Deceit x Reader (Smut)
Patton x Reader
Roman x Reader
Virgil x Reader
Quickie Wickie
Preference #1
Preference #1.5
Deceit x Reader
Deceit x Reader x Logan
Deceit x Reader x Logan (Unfinished)
Logan x Reader (Unfinished Smut)
Virgil x Reader (Fluff-Smut)
Remus x Reader Fluff
Things Come To An End
¯\_(ツ)_/¯(Janus smut... Unfinished)
Oskekwnd (more Janus shit... unfinished)
hey...heyheyhey

Logan x Reader

1.2K 17 14
By I_Just_Like_2_Write

Suggestive
Fluffy

"Logaaaannn" I whine out his name as I drag my feet to his desk that he is sitting at.

"Y/n you know I have to work on this project or i'll-"

"I KNOOWWW, but you don't pay attention to me anymore! You're so cut up in everything, you don't even sleep in our bed anymore! And that's not healthy for you or me..."

Logan sighed and spun in his wheely chair to face me. He holds my hands and rubs them with his thumbs gently, looking down at them, and then at me. He kisses both of my hands, and places them on top of each other, holding them with his own two.

"Look, I know that I've been working a lot lately, but I promise that when I'm done I'll give as much attention as you want, okay?"

Logan said softly, slightly above whisper.
I groan in disappointment, but then I lean down and kiss him.

He gets shocked and just stares eyes wide open at me, until he kisses back softly, putting his hands behind my head, entangling them in my hair. He then stands up to make the kiss more durable, and have more control. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan lightly as he places his leg at my crotch, and lightly presses it. He pushes me back on the bed, my legs hanging of the edge, and him standing but hovering over me. He uses his left hand to hold himself up, and his right hand is still in my hair. He pulls away from the kiss for air, and his face turns bright red as he suddenly pulls away from me. I furrow my eyebrows and get anxious.

"Uhm..d...d-did I do something...wrong?"

I ask quietly as he looks at me, he's eyes still wide open.

"Oh, nonononononononono! That's not it, I was just...shocked at my own behavior..."

He looks down at the floor, his arms crossed over his chest. I walk over the him and hug him. He hugs back almost immediately.

"I just...I miss hanging out with you..."

I say quietly in his ear

"I know...me to, but understand that this project is very important to me and Thomas, and I have to complete it as soon as possible. I promise I'll make it up to you..."

I look at him, still hugging.

"Well, can you make it up right now?"

He smiles warmly and chuckles, shaking his head.

"Y/n...you know that's not what I mea-"

"But I miss your touch...you're really soft and warm, despite your sometimes cold personality..."

His face goes back to red and I kiss him again, smiling into the kiss. His eyes soften and he kisses back, also smiling. His hands or wrapped around my waist, and my hands back on his neck, playing with his soft hair.
He pulls back away, trying to escape my grip , mumbling something about the project.

"...a-a-a-and now, I feel like the project is more important to you than me...!"

He stops pulling away and just looks at me surprised...again. Froze dead I'm his tracks and just stands there, looking at me, as if contemplating his next move. In all of a sudden, he kisses me roughly, biting my lower lip. I pull away to catch a breath and he just dips his face into my neck, also kissing it roughly. He sucks and bites my sweet spot, that he found almost immediately. He goes up to my jawline, leaving more soft and sloppy kisses. He then leans his forehead head on to mine, and looks deeply in my eyes.

"I love you y/n, you know that right? And I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world" Logan says, as he caresses my cheek, and kisses me softly on the lips quickly multiple time, before giving me a one long lasting one.

"...I love you to, Logan" I smile warmly and he smiles back. He then pulls me with him as he walks backwards, falling into his chair. "You can sit on my lap while I do the project if you'd like?" I smile like a child, and sit down on his lap, burring my face into his neck, leaving soft and short kisses. He groans a bit as I feel something poking my thigh...

"Oh, ohohohohoho~ hey there buddy, how ya doin'~" I say in a sweet voice as if I'm talking to a child. Logan winces a bit as I put more pressure on the bulge that becomes more and more evident by the second. I look up at his once again flushed face, that's so focused on the computer screen, but he glanced at me once in a while. I smirk and go back to his neck, leaving more kisses, until I hear Logan moan lightly, which, I have to admit turns me on. Logan is very held back when it comes to emotions, but if he lets them out, then they can be intense but very sincere. I look up at his face, to see that his eyebrows are furrowed, and his biting his lip hard, making it bleed.

"Logan! You're lip is bleeding..." Logan looks at me with a raised eyebrow. He then licks his bottom lip to taste the blood, and then when I get an idea.

"Here, let me help you~"

I lick his lips a few times, wiping away the blood, and then kissing him, shoving my tongue into his mouth which he left slightly open so it wasn't too hard. His and my tongue fight for dominance, which of course, he wins. He's too hot I gotta give into him...

He pulls away slightly, our lips still touching.

"Hhmm...y/n~" Logan mumbles against my lips, and leans back in for another kiss.

He pulls away and puts his head on my shoulder, looking back at the computer screen and continues working on his project. I out my head in his shoulder and close my eyes, savouring the moment.

His bulge is still poking my thigh but I don't even care at this point, I just want to be with him. In his arms, his big and warm body embracing my small and cold one. Oh, how is wish I could describe what I felt for him, I do. But it's so much I don't think I will be able to...but I guess that's just love...love, love at it's finest~

Logan softly pecks my neck from time to time and I'm loving it. It's just something about this moment...the connection, as if we are having a heart to heart conversation using nothing more but our body language. I just wish I could stay like this forever. But I can't. Change is inevitable, and there is no way to escape that. I just hope that he and I will always feel this way for each other, and it'll only grow stronger.

"...aaaaaaand done!" Logan says, as I hear him shutting down the computer.

"What? Already?" - "heh, yeah. Turns out I just needed to edit a few things so now it's done! Which means that I can give you all the attention you'd like~" Logan says as he looks up at me and smirks. He is now holding me by my waist, and my arms on his shoulders. "So, what would you like to do? Miss y/n~" I make a thinking face, tapping my finger on my chin looking up at the ceiling. Logan chuckles at my little impression and kisses one of my hands on his shoulders.

"Hmmm, well, how about we let that lil' guy of yours out? He's been begging to get some fresh air for a while now, and he's not coming back down or easing up~" I say seductively. Logan smirks even more and kisses me, moving his lips down to my jawline, neck, and soon collarbone. I start to fumble with Logan's belt, and soon get it off, unzipping his pants.

Let's just say, that afternoon got especially hot...but that's all you'll need to know~

_____________________________________________

And I oop-

Sorry for leaving it there and being a teasing ass XD I just wanted to do something like that, but if you want you guys can request a continuation! Or another side and another genre I'm general! Smut, fluff, angst, you name it!

....YOU GET AND A ONE-SHOT, AND YOU GET A ONE-SHOT!

.

EVERYONE GETS A ONE-SHOOOOOTTTT!!!!

okay I'm done here see y'all later BAI!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 96 8
We all know Logan as the less 'emotional' persona of the sides, but what if he was in the spotlight - what if he was secretly hurt by his little 'rob...
7.9K 324 31
COMPLETED M O X I E T Y four Sides: Creativity, Logic, Morality, and Anxiety. Three of the Sides are fading. The Dark Sides are rising. And Virgil is...
318K 12.6K 40
Virgil couldn't take it anymore. All his life he never wanted anything more than to become a light side, to be able to protect Thomas, his host. But...
121K 2.6K 102
so this is just a book with Sanders Sides x reader stuff, Please remember you are special! have an incredible day. I do not own sanders sides (obvio...