MingYo, Friendship and LOVE :...

By SleepyGrimReaper

A fanfic of 2moons the series that happened years before there's Phana, there's Kit, the gang and their love... More

Chapter 1: Fragile
Chapter 2 : Ming's Plan (Teaser)
Chapter 3 : Beautiful Boy
Chapter 4 : Friends
Chapter 5 : Need to know
Chapter 6 : Let's Go Out
Chapter 7 : My Name Is Yo
Chapter 8 : Let's be Friends
Chapter 10 : Nature Reserve
Chapter 11 : I'll Carry Yo
Chapter 12 : Caring for Yo
Chapter 13.1 : 5-Star Friends (Part 1)
Chapter 13.2 : 5-Star Friends
Ming is Sick 🤣 (One Shot)
Chapter 14 : Success....?
Chapter 15 : Where do Yo stay?
Chapter 16 : The Ming Family Part 1

Chapter 9 : School Project

492 43 4
By SleepyGrimReaper

The days went by...

and Yo successfully adjusted with his new environment. With the help of Ming and Sky.

Most of the time they can be seen together doing random staff and being playful just like any other kids of their age.

until one day when the teacher announced a project as a 2-member group. naturally it will be Yo and Ming.

The teacher wants them to present a science project about nature. Must be carefully detailed and all about taking care of mother nature.

Yo is so excited about the project. of all the branches of science, he likes biology the most. and so for most of the time Yo keeps of talking about what to do.

Ming just listens and smiles at Yo. He will agree at whatever he wants to do. as usual, Sky came home with them. these days, Sky would show up right after class to catch a ride with Yo and Ming. it became so natural that Ming didn't mind much.

inside the car, Yo is very lively in sharing his ideas about the project. his mind keeps on changing, first he wanted to make a documentary of how to segregate garbage, then he wants to document pollution, also he wants to see the mountains to showcase the beautiful nature.

Yo has so many ideas that he became silent all of a sudden. Ming noticed this and asked.

Ming : What's the matter Yo?

Yo : Ming...

Ming : do you feel sick? are you OK?

Yo : Ming.... What can we do... The teacher said we can only do 1 and is due next week. but...

Ming knowing how enthusiastic Yo about the project started laughing.

Yo : Ming!

Ming : hahahaha Just that I think you're taking it too seriously... why not tone the project down to a minimun... hahahah

Yo : Sky... (puppy mode on)

Sky : Ming is right. I think all your ideas are good. but you have to decide which 1 is it.

Yo : ....

Sky : how about the last 1. the nature trip documentary. I think showing the beauty of nature and encouraging the viewers to take care of it more will make an impact.

Ming looked at Sky.

Ming thought Sky is very focused to Yo. He remembered everything.

Ming : Sky is right. I think we can do some sightseeing and show to our class just how beautiful our place is.

Yo's eyes shines thinking of going out for a trip. He nodded in agreement.

and suddenly.

Sky : I'll come with you. I'll be your videographer while the two of you became the hosts.

Ming realized what happened. The suggestion is merely a reason for him to come with them.

and so, Yo informed his dad about the project to arrange the setup for the weekend.

that night, Yo started surfing the net to check which places they can go to. when his phone rings.

it was Sky.

Sky : you're still up?

Yo : yes, I an still surfing for places to go.

Sky : let me help you.. Yo, do you know this place... a mountain near the city. it's a reserved park.

Yo : Really??? I've never been there... tell me... do wild animals lived there? what kind of animals?

it took them more than an hour talking. until Yo noticed a message from Ming. Suggestions of where to go for there project.

Yo : Sky, Ming messaged me... thank you for your help. I'll inform Ming... See you tomorrow... Good Night.

Sky : Yo.. i...

Yo : Hmmm?

Sky : ... Good Night... See you tomorrow.

Yo called Ming and informed him of what Sky suggested to him. Ming agreed but he knows that this won't be an ordinary trip.

Yo maybe healthy these days but he should be taking it lightly.

Sky....Ming thought...

for the next few days. Ming is in constant communication with Daddy Yo. Ming wants to be safe. Daddy Yo understand and he prepared so much without Yo knowing it. They can be in stand by.

Daddy Yo trust Ming. He finds Ming very responsible kid.

as for Sky. He has his own plans. He wants to get closer to Yo more than Ming. He wants Yo to know that he can be better than Ming in so many ways.

while little Yo. His mind is in full swing with animals, plants, the mountains, and the adventures with it.

Yo is so excited for this trip.

Sorry for last week's chapter.
Busy is not even a word to describe how it has been for me. to compensate for last week is this chapter. Tomorrow, another chapter and it should be about Sky's effort and temper...Please look forward for it... GoodNight 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 4.1K 45
[Completed - Unedited] "Sshit, never did I once imagine the scenario where the 29 year old me will become the rival for 19 year old me" - Kit Hey Fri...
34.4K 955 21
It was there all the time; the carnal expression of their love. It was in the way they teased and touched and talked to each other. Finding, sharing...
232K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
10.4K 785 22
A Kit Yo request. Heres to seeing if their love story can take off :)