Dynasty {BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

You can say she's crazy, but her eyes see the spirits of the past.... She talks to them.... And they talk bac... More

Chapter 1:Time
Chapter 2: Heartbeat
Chapter 3: Touch
Chapter 4: Emperor
Chapter 5: Silence
Chapter 6: Sight
Chapter 7: Warriors
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: Trees
Chapter 10: Lilies
Chapter 11: Bones
Chapter 12: Bandages
Chapter 13:Challenges
Chapter 14: Exceptions
Chapter 15: Beats
Chapter 16: Golden
Chapter 17: Golden II
Chapter 18: Healing
Chapter 19: Secrets
Chapter 20: Spirits
Chapter 21: Care
Chapter 22: Rain
Chapter 23: Surviving
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: There
Chapter 27: Release
Chapter 28: Back
Chapter 29: Timing
Chapter 30: Remember
Chapter 31: Shame
Chapter 32: Choices
Chapter 33: Release II
Chapter 34: Fear
Chapter 35: Loyalty
Chapter 36: Endings
Chapter 37: Beginnings
Conclusion
MIST
Deleted Scene #1

Chapter 26: Lilies II

14.7K 1.2K 573
By TaeTae_lyfe

"Our happiness was a lily and your smile was a rose...but sadly,it is a universal truth that all flowers wilt over time."

                               -Anonymous

"This is only the beginning."

Jungkook's voice broke the silence that surrounded all of you, his dark brown eyes scanning over the room as he took a sip of his hot tea.

After your conversation with Jin, you went back to the young Emperor and talked with him until he fell asleep. He slept for a long time...almost four hours.

But, you didn't mind. You knew that he had been through a lot and he deserved to rest a bit.

When he woke up, you told Jin that it was okay if he sat in while you and Hoseok began to find out more about Jungkook's father...and what exactly his end game was.

"The beginning?" Hoseok repeated. "The beginning of what?"

Jungkook's expression fell slightly, his body tensing and eyes softening as he turned to look at you.

"My father is an evil man." He stated. "Even when he was alive he was.."

He cut himself off, allowing his sentence to trail off as he moved his gaze to the small cup in his hands.

"I killed him." He continued. "I made sure that he didn't hurt anyone ever again...and because of that..he haunts me. He's haunted me since the day I killed him."

You nodded your head.

You had already assumed that he had played some part in his father's death, considering what Hoseok and Jin had told you about the "rules of seeing dead people"...so you weren't exactly surprised when he told you this.

"It's okay, Jungkook." You comforted. "He was a bad man...You have nothing to feel sorry for."

He gave you a gracious look, a sad smile raising to his lips.

"You said that this was just the beginning," Hoseok said fro the other side of the room. "What did you mean by that?"

A heavy sigh left Jungkook's lips, his hand running through his hair.

"He has...bigger plans." He stated, glancing at you.

You noticed Jin tensing up from the corner of your eye, his ghostly form growing stiff.

"What kind of plans?' Hoseok questioned, taking a step forwards.

"He...He wants to build an army." Jungkook stuttered. "He wants to build an army...of spirits."

You swallowed hard as you took in his words, eyes instantly shooting over to Jin who was already staring at you with a worried gaze.

"How does he plan to do that?" You asked quietly. 

You watched as the Emperor bit his lip, squeezing his eyes shut...

He was hesitating.

And you could tell.

"By making you submit to him." He blurted, eyes still closed.

Hoseok instantly frowned in confusion, glancing between you and Jin.

"He thought" Jungkook continued. "That if he could break you...break you in a way that would ruin your purity...that he could force you to submit to him and obey his every order..."

You heard Jin let out a quiet gasp.

"That's right." He began softly. "The Oracle has the ability to manipulate spirits..."

You shook your head in confusion.

"Hang on." You said. "So, you're telling me that "having heirs" was just an excuse to rape me?"

Jungkook flinched at your cold words, his head shaking.

"No." He said. "If he had children with you, they would more than likely share your gift...which would ensure his power over the spirit world for many generations...He planned to use my body to rule and force himself upon you, which would cause you to have children....He wants to rule over our world and the spiritual world."

"He's mad." Hoseok spat coldly.

Jungkook hung his head.

"But he's smart." Jin chimed from the back of the room, catching your attention. "If he can control the Oracle, then he can build a bridge between the two worlds...causing the spirits to pour into our world and take it over completely...and if he had control over those spirits..."

"He could rule everything." You breathed out, completing his thought with widened eyes.

Jungkook's head snapped up at your words, his frown returning.

"You're right." He popped. "He could take over and no one would be able to dispute him."

"But, since he doesn't have a physical body, he isn't able to do that right?" You asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"As long as he doesn't have my body he can't do anything...unless.."He sighed. "Unless he finds a body without a soul..."

Hoseok tensed up beside you, his heart beginning to pick up pace as realization dawned on him.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at him, nudging him with your elbow.

"Are you alright, Hoseok?" You asked.

He swallowed hard, placing his head in his hands.

"Hoseok?" You repeated softly.

The former warrior moved his gaze to yours, his saddened eyes making you feel uneasy.

His hands were shaking as they reached out for yours and he took a deep breath to calm himself down before he was speaking.

"Y/n.." He started. "There's something that I think you should see."

________________________________________________________________________________

You frowned in confusion as you walked through the darkness blindly, the dim light of Hoseok's torch being the only thing that lit your way.

Your hand was interlocked with his, making sure that he didn't get too far away from you, for fear of getting lost down in the maze of underground tunnels.

After Hoseok's words, you agreed to follow him. Allowing him to show you whatever you needed to see...

You had no choice but to bring Jungkook along with you, because he was scared to be alone, which you understood...Hoseok was a little unsure about it at first, but allowed him to come along...But he remained at the entrance of the tunnels, not daring to follow you in.

However, he made sure that Jin stayed behind...Telling him that he could-under no circumstances- follow the three of you. He was to stay as far away as possible.which Seokjin reluctantly agreed to..

You were beginning to become a little afraid of what you were about to find out... With the amount of secrecy Hoseok had been hiding behind...you could only assume that this wasn't going to end well for anyone.

The dim light of the torch landed upon a small wooden door at the end of the long tunnel, light pouring out from underneath the door.

You furrowed your eyebrows as Hoseok stopped just before entering the room, a sigh escaping him as he turned to face you, his golden-brown orbs very firm and serious.

"Are you ready?"

You swallowed hard, nodding slowly.

You honestly had no idea if you were telling the truth...but your curiosity was eating away at you and the way that Hoseok was currently looking at you made you certain that whatever was in that room...you needed to know about it.

"I'm ready." You lied.

The former warrior took a deep breath before squeezing your hand slightly and hesitantly pushing the door open.

You were surprised at how...normal the room looked.

Despite it being underground, the room was in very good conditions. A wooden floor lined the ground, and the walls were made of wood, keeping out any speck of dirt. There was only a few pieces of furniture in the room. A small desk and chair, a table...and a bed.

You tilted your head in confusion as you eyed the man who was currently sitting beside the bed..which was also occupied by someone.

"Namjoon?"

The purple-haired man jumped back at the sound of your voice, his hazel eyes widening.

"Y-Y/n!?" He exclaimed, moving his gaze to Hoseok. "What are you doing here?!"

The black-haired man placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder, shaking his head.

"I brought her." He explained. "She needs to know."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon whispered. "She could-"

"She needs to know." Hoseok repeated sternly.

You watched the scene unfold with furrowed brows, your heart beginning to pound at the looks on their faces.

A sigh escaped Namjoon, his head nodding reluctantly.

"Very well." He digressed.

"Thank you." Hoseok breathed before turning to face you.

Your blue eyes searched his face for some sort of answer to the many unspoken questions between the two of you.

"What's going on?" You whispered. "Who-Who is that on the bed?"

Hoseok sent you a sad smile, before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the bed.

You hesitantly allowed him to drag you along, your stomach dropping as you reached the bedside, eyes never leaving his, for fear of what you were going to see.

"Y/n," He breathed. "Look."

You bit your lip, reluctantly turning your head to look at the man that laid motionless on the bed.

Your hand instantly shot out to cover your mouth, blue eyes filling with tears as you stared at the person that lay before you.

You felt sick as you looked at him in such a state.

Kim Seokjin laid motionless on the bed.

His usually white hair was now a soft shade of blond. The pale skin that you had grown accustomed to was now a bit darker...His eyes were closed and the sound of his soft breathing filled your ears, his chest moving up and down as he drew in short breaths.

You couldn't stop yourself form stepping backward, suddenly feeling the need to vomit.

Hoseok gripped your shoulders, stopping you from running away.

"H-How is this possible?" You sobbed softly. "He's dead."

Hoseok shook his head, brushing a strand of your hair from your face.

"He isn't dead, Y/n." He explained.

"You-You said so yourself! You said that you killed him-"

The former warrior frowned.

"I said that he was like that because of me." He stated. "I never once said that he was dead."

"Then how-"

You cut your own words off, shaking your head as you ran a hand through your hair, stress beginning to overtake you.

You heard Hoseok let out a deep sigh of his own before he was speaking again.

"There's a lot of things you don't know, Y/n."

You gripped his hand tightly.

"Tell me everything." You stated. "I- I need to know what happened."

Hoseok nodded his head in understanding, eyeing the man that lay unconscious on the bed beside him.

"Well," He began. "I guess you could say...

It all started at the lily pond."

A/N,

HOLY GUACAMOLE!

That. Was. Intense.

Fun fact for ya: I'm allergic to avocados.

Sadly, this book is coming to an end, but do not fear! For I, Max, have been working on a beautiful creation for "The Blue Eyes" series. And just so you know; all of my books are planned out ahead of schedule. Every single book in the series has been already developed far before it is released. I'm only saying this, because someone thought I stole their idea and when I released this book I got a lot of late-night hate mail. Fun.

Annnnyywaayyyyy

I love you.

I (a)door you. (see what I did there?)

I purple you.

I'm out!

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.3K 13
"Who are you?" "Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a saseang fan?" He backed away. "Who is a sasea...
2.5K 142 17
I make hell real ..... I stroke it's fires ..... he has fire encircled around him ..... but never let's a single flame touch her ..... Devillish...
1.4K 62 30
When two different worlds crash to each other... Do they become together, or do they get destroyed? They say opposites attract, but what if they're t...
17.5K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...