I Just Loved Again

By JhingBautista

Sequel to I Just Loved Too. More

Prologue
IJLA 1 - Coming Home
IJLA 2 - The Wedding
IJLA 3 - Stay, Go
IJLA 4 - It's Complicated
IJLA 5 - Heated Argument
IJLA 6 - Abrupt Proposal
IJLA 7 - Getting Even
IJLA 8 - Forceful Ties
IJLA 9 - Damn Regrets
IJLA 10 - Playing Couples
IJLA 11 - Like Plague
IJLA 12 - Work, Play
IJLA 13 - Turn Around
IJLA 14 - Irrational Fears
IJLA 15 - Baby Pressure
IJLA 16 - Sweet Nothings
IJLA 17 - A Slap
IJLA 18 - The Flowers
IJLA 19 - Crazy Love
IJLA 20 - Marital Redemption
IJLA 21 - Sooner, Later
IJLA 22 - At Last
IJLA 24 - Strawberry Craze
IJLA 25 - Continental Drift
IJLA 26 - Time Apart
IJLA 27 - Falling Out
IJLA 28 - Some Space
IJLA 29 - Better Days
IJLA 30 - Special Moments
Epilogue
IJLA SC - Tight Jars

IJLA 23 - Twin Euphoria

34.4K 1K 90
By JhingBautista

Hindi na muling nakatulog si Hans matapos sabihin ni Iya na buntis siya. Hans ran out of the bedroom and came back with a bottle of wine and two wineglasses. Then realizing that she's not allowed to have wine, he ran back to the kitchen to get juice.

"I'm not thirsty," she told him when he started pouring it on the glass.

"Okay." He put them on the table. "Are you hungry?"

She shook her head.

"Sabi mo gusto mo ng dragonfruit?"

"I don't. I'm dropping hints that I'm pregnant. You're just too dense to realize it."

Sinimangutan siya nito. "Pwede mo naman kasi akong direktahin e. May pinagsabihan ka na ba?"

"Wala. Hinihintay ko kasing mahulaan mo bago ko ipagkalat."

Hans resigned on the bed. Yumakap ito sa kanya. "I love you," he said.

"You're just saying that because you got me pregnant," she teased.

He looked at her intently. Cupping her face on one hand, he told her, "Kiss me, please."

"Do you want my tongue in your mouth?" she asked with a wink.

"My God," he gushes. "I love you!"

She laughed before kissing him full on the lips.

--

Mabigat ang pakiramdam ni Ahn nang gumising siya kinabukasan. Ken's arm and leg were draped, trapping her. He was still sleeping. Gusto na niyang bumangon pero hindi siya makagalaw. It's already past nine o'clock and she's already getting hungry.

She didn't want to wake him up. Natatakot kasi siyang may mangyari na naman. Not that she doesn't want to. It's just that last night took all her energy. Ngayon nananakit ang buong katawan niya.

It all started with a question. "So, when are you planning to wear that lingerie of yours?" They were eating the lava cakes they made when he asked. Napatigil siya sa pagkain at saka tiningnang mabuti si Ken.

Did he know na dala niya ang lingerie na yun sa Baguio? She was hoping that she could wear it during their honeymoon. Kulang pa lang siya ng kumpyansa sa sarili.

"I don't think I will."

"Why not? Sayang naman yung bili mo kung hindi mo naman isusuot."

She put the cake down. "Ken, huwag mo naman akong i-pressure please."

"Hindi naman kita pini-pressure e. Ahn, you're beautiful to me. But it's not enough if you don't believe it yourself. I don't want you to wear it just to please me. Wear it because you feel beautiful." His lips curved up to a smile. "I can wait, but please don't keep me waiting for long."

They cleaned up after that and he didn't say mention the lingerie again. Bago matulog, nagpunta siya sa banyo, wearing her robe and the lingerie underneath it. She locked the bathroom door and took off her robe. She took a good look at herself in the mirror.

She didn't know why she is so insecure about her body. Marami naman ang nagsasabi na maganda siya. Iba talaga sigurong makasira ang low self-esteem sa perspective ng tao. Maybe she was just overthinking things.

Sighing, she put the robe back on and stepped out of the bathroom. Si Ken naman ang pumasok doon para maglinis ng katawan bago matulog.

While he was inside, she slid under the thick blanket and removed the robe. But then she felt conscious again. Bago pa man makalabas ng banyo si Ken ay isinuot na niyang muli ang bath robe at saka siya nahiga, pulling the blanket up to her chin.

Ken laid down next to her a few minutes later.

"Good night," sabi nito sa kanya.

He pulled her into his arms, stiffen, then pushed her gently. He frowned when he saw what she was wearing.

"Why are you wearing a robe?"

"Malamig kasi," dahilan niya.

"E bakit ka nga naka-bath robe?"

Hindi niya alam ang sasabihin. Instead, she sat upright and parted her robe for a fraction of time. Mabilis din niyang isinara iyon at saka nag-iwas ng tingin.

"Wait, hindi ko nakita," sabi ni Ken sa kanya.

When she looked at him, he was grinning.

"Ken, matulog ka na."

"No way. Patingin muna."

She let him slip the robe off of her. She blushed when he stared. He wasn't even blinking.

"Huwag ka ngang tumingin ng ganyan," saway niya.

"Ahn, you're wearing a lingerie," he said as a-matter-of-factly. "What kind of husband am I if I don't ogle at you?"

He tucked the stray hairs on her face behind her ear and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Do you feel beautiful?"

"I-I do." Especially when he's looking at her like he just wants to tear the lingerie off of her body.

"Good. Savor the feeling because I'll eventually take it off," he whispered.

He did take the flimsy lingerie off. Then he took her countless of times, showered her with kisses and made her feel loved and desired. It was the best time so far, since they started doing it. Her newly-found confidence had everything to do with it. Hindi na kasi siya nahihiya.

For the first time, she was comfortable. She was excited. She was eager. And it reflected on him. They did it so many times that she lost count after the third one.

Akala nya, yun na yung peak. Hindi pa pala. What came after was even better.

They were both lying in bed, naked under the thick blanket. Magkaharapan sila. There's an ample amount of space between them. Both were flushed and tired, but happy. Hinawakan nito ang kamay niya saka ito ngumiti.

"Marry me," he said. "Let's have a church wedding."

"Pagkatapos ng honeymoon, kasal naman? What's next, liligawan mo 'ko?" natatawa niyang tanong.

"If you want to, then I will."

"Oh wait, sasagutin pala muna kita bago mo ako ligawan."

He groaned. "I'm serious, Ahn. I really want to marry you properly. I want to make things right for you."

"Ken, I'm really touched but I don't think I could have a perfect church wedding."

"Why not?"

"Gusto ko kasing gawing maid of honor si Ate Iya." Bigla siyang lumungkot nang maalala ang kinakapatid. Pakiramdam niya ay lalo itong napalayo sa kanya nang makasal sila ni Ken. Hindi niya alam kung hanggang kailan ito magagalit sa kanya. Kung si Ken nga na kakambal na nito, hindi nito mapatawad, siya pa kaya?

It's just too impossible.

"Okay. Done."

Umiling siya at saka ngumiti. "Ayos lang naman sa 'kin na hindi makasal sa simbahan. We're already okay. It's enough for me."

"No. I'm giving you your dream wedding," he insisted.

"Ken—"

"Wait here." He rolled out of bed and went to the closet. Pagbalik nito ay may hawak na itong tarheta. "Here's your engagement ring. Sorry it's delayed."

Napabangon siya.

"I know you want to be married the traditional way. I took that away from you. Gusto kong makabawi sa'yo. Please, Ahn, marry me again."

She covered her face with her hands. It was overwhelming. Akala niya ay tatanda na lang sila na hindi man lang niya nararanasang ikasal sa simbahan. She wanted that kind of wedding ever since she was a kid. Siguro ganoon talaga kapag babae. Iba kasi kapag wedding. It's one of those rare times that one gets to feel beautiful. Shining moment kasi ng mga babae ang kasal. Kaya kahit ikakasal din ang lalaki, they make way so the bride could be the star for that one day.

Gusto rin niyang maranasan ang lahat ng iyon, lalo na yung pamimili ng damit pangkasal.

She gave him her hand, while the other was still covering half of her face.

"Okay, I'll marry you."

--

Ken stirred.

"Morning," he murmured. He nuzzled her neck habang siya naman ay nakatitig pa rin sa singsing na suot niya.

"Morning."

"Ahn, are you tired?"

"Bakit?"

He gave her a lazy smile. "You're not so tired, are you?"

Pinandilatan nya ito. "Hoy Ken, baka gusto mo namang magpahinga?"

"Nakatulog ka na, di ba?"

"Oo pero masakit pa rin ang katawan ko!"

He laughed and began kissing her neck.

"Kahit one round, hindi pwede?"

She blushed.

"You're getting greedy," she told him.

Pumaibabaw ito sa kanya. Itinuon nito ang mga kamay sa tigkabila ng mukha niya.

"You make me greedy."

Lalo siyang pinamulahan, which made him laugh again.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you look so embarrassed! Look at you. You're even redder than the strawberries of Baguio!"

"E ikaw kasi!" sumbat niya.

"Ano'ng ginawa ko?"

She grunted.

"Sige mag-lingerie ka pa para araw-araw masakit ang katawan mo."

"Ken!"

She's not used to this kind of Ken. Nawawala ang pagka-gentleman nito kapag nasa kama sila. It's thrilling, yes, pero sobrang lakas palagi ng kaba niya kapag nasa ganito silang sitwasyon. Pakiramdam niya ay palagi siyang aatakihin sa puso.

Ken gave her a lazy smile bago ito bumangon. He pulled her up and kissed her.

"What do you want for breakfast, besides me?"

Kinurot niya ito sa pisngi. "Pancakes po."

"Okay." He took her hand and looked at the ring. "It looks good on you."

"Thanks." Sumandal siya sa dibdib nito. Their time in Baguio had been so surreal. Hinihiling na lamang niya na sana pag-uwi nila, ganoon pa rin sila. She wishes that the magic will not leave them when they leave the place.

At si Iya... sana magkaayos na silang dalawa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1M 225K 36
Meg is a bitch--and she continues to be one upon knowing that Daniel only married her for his wealthy grandfather's inheritance. But when secrets fro...