moans. markhyuck

Par SimplyAMadCity

what happens after mark catches donghyuck pleasing himself while the latter was listening to a moaning video... Plus

-ˏˋ characters ˊˎ-
chapter 1 : got caught
chapter 2 : browsing history
chapter 3 : spanked
chapter 4 : grope
chapter 5 : fellatio
chapter 6 : vibrator
[ note ]
chapter 8 : fingering
chapter 9 : tease him
chapter 10 : sugar daddy
chapter 11 : feelings
chapter 12 : can't sleep
chapter 13 : raining
chapter 14 : party invite
chapter 15 : stolen
chapter 16 : message
chapter 17 : obscene post
chapter 18 : resolved
chapter 19 : departure
chapter 20 : back home
chapter 21 : father
chapter 22: found you
chapter 23: confrontation
chapter 24: a journey home
chapter 25 : the L word
chapter 26: her again
chapter 27: preparations
chapter 28: confessions
[ please read ]

chapter 7 : haechan's reward

44.5K 1.2K 1.5K
Par SimplyAMadCity

『 ❈ 』

it was a wednesday morning and the officers of the student council were called out by the president for a meeting in room 127 at the third floor.

mark patiently waited for vice president jaemin, secretary donghyuck, treasurer chenle, and member yangyang and hendery in the said room.

"our club coordinators suggested we should plan out another event for the students. there's no way I could decline to that so, any ideas?" mark asked everyone.

"i was thinking about a sports related thing," yangyang recommended.

donghyuck voiced out, "i oppose with that idea"

mister secretary pulled out his notebook and skimmed it, "based on the survey given out about a month ago, approximately half of the students are inept at sports"

yangyang replied,"which basically leads to, them, needing to exercise more"

"what do you think gym class is for, yangyang?" mark rhetorically asked.

"adding another physical activity will displease them," mark added.

jaemin asked, "anything else?"

"I've noticed that most of the students skip breakfast with how early school starts," hendery pointed out.

"a breakfast buffet is a good idea to solve that," chenle spoke.

"a buffet might resolve to unfair servings but I like the idea of serving out breakfast," mark said.

"haechan, what do you think we should do?" mark asked, turning to haechan with a smirk.

he then slid his hand in his pockets and pressed the button.

"individually.. giv.. giving them their own meal?" haechan said with uncertainty and restraint. mark was at it again with the vibrator. and the younger was foolish enough to put it back on when, this morning, mark left another note on his bed.

"i think that's a great idea," mark agreed.

"any objections?" mark asked the others.

no one responded which meant everyone approved of haechan's idea.

vibrate.

the room was undeniably cold yet here was haechan, sweating and his head looking down at his knees while getting aroused with the fact that his member was given stimulation. he would be lying if he said that all the things mark was doing to him annoys him. in fact, he was enjoying every single second of the teasings.

"ᵃʰⁿᵍ ~" haechan faintly moaned, his palm covering his lips.

mark glanced on haechan's direction and was surprised that the latter was, so far, being such a good boy. but then again, where's the fun in that? the older increased the speed of the devices' vibration's. if haechan was a good boy and won't let out his pretty voice out, mark would gladly give the younger his most awaited reward.

vibrate.

haechan could feel himself reaching his limit.

"and good news, we have enough budget for that and if we go short with the finances, I can handle that," chenle said, looking at his notebook.

everyone else started discussing more about the project except for haechan who was silently moaning of pleasure and chenle who noticed the latter acting strangely.

chenle tapped haechan's shoulder, receiving a trembled response.

"haechan-hyung, is something the matter?" chenle asked with concern in his tone.

"i'm okay," haechan managed to reply without moaning.

chenle got the idea that haechan probably was feeling sick with all the shivering and sweating.

"mark," chenle caught the presidents attention, "haechan's a little bit unwell and may he be excused to go to the infirmary?"

haechan suddenly grabbed chenle's arm tight because he was embarrassed now that everyone's attention was at both of them.

mark smiled, "i'll take him there"

mark walked towards haechan. the older removed his own school blazer and covered haechan's enthusiastic junior.

"jaemin, you take over," mark said before leaving the room.

the two exited the room and walked through the empty hallway towards the infirmary. mark lowered down the vibration the moment they left room 127.

mark intertwined his and haechan's hands while heading to the nurse's. five minutes of walking, they arrived. haechan had no idea what was about to happen which made this experience more exciting. mark let the younger in the room first before himself. he secretly locked the door without haechan knowing to scare the younger.

"lay down on the bed," mark demanded.

haechan liked the authority mark held with only his voice alone. this made the younger obey and did was told to. he gulped his saliva.

mark closed the cotton white curtains surrounding the bed. he kneeled between haechan's legs and leaning down towards haechan's member. he zipped open the younger's pants easily with no defiance from the latter.

he smirked when haechan's member literally bounced when it was exposed. the strapped vibrator was still moving to pleasure the younger. mark gently removed it and saw precum leaking out of haechan's tip.

"turn around"

haechan, rock hard still, positioned himself to which his bum was facing mark. he rested his head on the pillow. mark sat in a lotus position and grabbed haechan's legs and wrapped it around him.

mark caressed donghyuck's bum in circular motions, "you see, i would've given you your reward.."

"but," he left a red mark on the younger's buttcheeks after giving a forceful slap causing the younger to react with a loud whimper.

"you were such a naughty boy earlier, getting caught by chenle"

slap.

"ahhhn~" haechan vigorously let out the moans he's been suppressing.

music to marks' ear's - the special voice haechan only lets out everytime he's with mark. the reason why mark loved teasing the younger so much.

"do you want daddy to make you feel good, baby?" mark asked in the sweetest tone the younger has ever heard of. he might've forgotten about the reward he was supposed to give haechan last night with all the workload that was piled up so he's giving it now after punishing the younger.

"yes" haechan shyly responded.

"yes what?" mark asked, wanting to embarrass the younger even more.

"i want you to make me feel good," haechan profusely sweating after talking.

"how do you want me to do that, baby?" mark asked, waiting for dirty things to come out of haechan's mouth.

haechan's member was tingling for it. due to being impatient he replied, "please just give me a handjob"

mark snickered, "you forgot the magic word, baby"

haechan groaned, "please give baby haechan a handjob, daddy"

mark was satisfied and gave haechan a kiss on the lips before his hands started moving to pleasure haechan. the older started off with such a fast pace, just how haechan likes it. mark's hand continuously moving up and down haechan's wet and sticky member.

haechan buried his face on the pillow, trying to lessen the moans slipping off of his tongue. the thought of the door unlocked and the possibility of someone entering and seeing the highly respected secretary and president of the student council doing malicious things in infirmary made him anxious and his member hardening more.

feeling haechan's member twitching, mark quickened his active hand and the other hand, squeezing haechan's testicles. haechan climaxed, his muscles all tensed up after letting out all the transparent liquid. mark placed his hand on haechan's tip to prevent the younger from staining the sheet. the older held his hand covered in cum and wiped it with the tissue he found before throwing it in the bin.

haechan was too tired to get up so mark decided to let him sleep for awhile. he wiped the sweat off of haechan, groomed him nicely and tucked him in with the blanket. he kissed the younger's forehead before unlocking and leaving.

mark walked towards room 127.

upon arrival to the room, he asked, "what did i miss?"

mark sat back down on his chair and carefully listened.

"everything's settled mark. since haechan isn't here, i'll work on every detail needed and give it to you later this evening and sending the proposal for it to be approved by the principal," jaemin replied.

"for sure they'll give us their approval just like our other events before so this leads to us deciding who should be announcing this to everyone," hendery joined their conversation.

"who do you think is suitable for public announcing?" mark asked.

"haechan's a good candidate, he's very good at speaking and a crowd pleaser," chenle replied, praising his best friend.

"anyone else?" mark asked again.

eerie silence.

"haechan it is then," mark said, "now that everything's settled. you may all now go"

--
[a/n] im sorry for the late update, i had a minor writers block ig :(

how do you like this chapter?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.5K 2.7K 10
Donghyuck shamelessly declares his explicit dreams about the famous superhero, Spiderman, unaware that it is his friend Mark, the real-life Spiderman...
203K 5.7K 29
[Mature Content]🔞 Mark Lee's Slut Slipping down the pole felt the best for young Haechan, to feel his dick slide on the silver, to make every young...
112K 5.2K 13
"Have we met before? I recognize your face..." Mark's brows furrowed, scouring his memory as to why he knew this guy's face from somewhere. "Ah, you'...
293K 12.2K 37
↓🕊。in which donghyuck's best friend calls him daddy. © SEOCLIPSE ꜜ COMPLETED