The New Girl

By CrystalHood07

Maddison Dent's parents were divorced when she was only 8 years old and she lives with her mother. Her father... More

Chapter 1: Packing
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: New home
Chapter 5: Oak high school
Chapter 6: First day of school
Chapter 7: I don't know
Chapter 8: Oh no
Chapter 9: A date?
Chapter 10: Drama
Chapter 11: The date ♡
A/N
Chapter 12: New hair!
A/N i will continue to write!
Chapter 13: More drama
Chapter 14: Chad
Chapter 15: Heartbroken? I think not
Chapter 16: Luke
Chapter 17: It's on
Chapter 18: Frozen yogurt date fail?
Chapter 19: Mother and daughter time
Chapter 20: Girl talk
Chapter 21: Girl time and Luke
Chapter 22: Hand in Hand
A/N: i need your help!
Chapter 23: Yes
Chapter 24: It's a happy day
Chapter 25: Mixed Feelings
A/N: sorry!
Chapter 26: Glasses
A/N: THANK YOU
Chapter 27: "Sorry for what?"
A/N: yes or no?
Chapter 28: Awkward
A/N
A/N: sorry and thank you for understanding
Chapter 29: News
Chapter 30: Maybe it's not so bad afterall
Chapter 31: "You two don't have a thing right?"
Chapter 32: "Um, of course."
Chapter 33: Telling Kaylee
A/N: Shameless self promo haha
Chapter 34: getting Kaylee ready
Chapter 35: Kaylee and Josh
Chapter 36: Dates

Chapter 4: Josh

5.9K 184 46
By CrystalHood07

(A picture of Josh is above! Just click on it to see the whole picture :)

Crap, crap, crap! What should I do?!

"Yes?", saying it strongly as I turn around.

"I've never seen you here before, what school do you go to?", a guy asked.

"I just moved here yesterday. And I'm," breathing heavily, "going to Oak high school."

"Oh, well I should see you around! Oh and since your new, I'm Josh."

"He's also the captain of the football team. He's the most popular guy in the school!", some random dude said.

"Yep!", Josh replied with lots of confidence.

Josh has brown, and nice hair. And Wow, really blue eyes! He looked about 6 feet to me. Maybe 17 years old. He looked nice but cocky much?

"Ok...", I turned around and got my frozen yogurt.

"What's your name?"

"Maddison.", I turned around. Then turned back to get yogurt. I walked quickly to the register to pay.

"$4.37 please." I handed the lady my money. When she handed me my change back I said, "Thank you", and I walked away.

"Ohh, nice name", Josh said in a flirty way. Yuck, guys these days.

"Hey Josh, got to go to school or we will be late!", a guy yelled.

"Got it! We'll see you tomorrow babe!", Josh saying with too much confidence in his self . He and his crew walked outside and into a nice car.

Don't call me babe, yuck. I'm going to hate school even more. Ughhhh!

I walked out the door to walk home. I ate my frozen yogurt while walking. When I got home, I threw away the rest of my yogurt and headed up stairs, fell onto my bed and thought about how I should feel about Josh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and vote! Sorry for the short chapter! I promised it would be better but when I said that, I was thinking about putting more things into it. But then I decided to make it short so I can make the next chapter really good. I'll make it longer and better next time, I promise! I'll update soon lovelies!

Love,

Crystal :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 100 31
Logan, a troubled teen, trying to make himself out of nothing to something. Paige, the school's good girl, who has desperately tried to find a way o...
282K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
1.2M 24.9K 35
Cashmere is just an average girl. She's had a life full of abuse at school and at home. Her job is the only thing she looks forward to. What happens...
51.1K 1.5K 41
Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to live with her father and two older brot...