Sonadow one shots(others mayb...

Par Thetruesinner

I'm a really big sonadow fan and have a lot of smut one shots so if you like that then read it. this is also... Plus

(1)Um..sorry?
(2)Beg for it
(3)Do i continue?
(4)Cant rush bliss
(5)Not ever again
HOLY SHIZ
(6)Forced or kinky
(7)Cuffs come in handy
(8)A shoulder to bite on
(9)Another payment
HOLY FRIGERATOR
(10)Holy frigerator oneshot
(11)Staying in the closet
(12)Practice makes perfect
(13)Said you'd pay
(14)Birthday wish
(15)Drunk sex
[16]Mephonic Revenge is sweet
Requests plez
(17)Christmas land
{18}Threesome
(19)Emergency care
[20]Sonilver
(21)Car fun
face reveal (kinda not really)
×Special× (OPEN)
(22) My master i should obey
(23) Serum gone good?
(24) Oh fuck my prostate
(25) Just wanted a nice night [pt.1]
(25) Just wanted a nice night(pt.2)
(26) Just a bet i regret

(27) The last one btw :(

3.9K 36 48
Par Thetruesinner

takababy666 the last request is for you :,)

Shadows P.O.V

It's been 4 fucking years since my life became something to live for. That I had him for. That I had loved. I wanted to take him to the arch for a couple of years now. I couldnt take it. All the years of just simple pecks with the occasional side rub but that was it. Everytime I wanted to take things more serious and actually have sex with him. He would always make this innocent act that made me feel bad about asking him for more. He would say with an innocent smile, 'Why are you rubbing my thigh? I dont think my thigh can get sore from running hun. But thanks anyway! Your so thoughtful.' Or he would make me feel like an idoit by saying with that pure ass laugh, 'Hmheh S-Shadow stop licking my ears Haha i-it tickles- Hehaha!'

I can never get him in the mood. We went out when we were 14 and wanted to experiment. Now we're 18 and we still haven't even had a heated make out. I wanted to know what he tastes like. What he feels like. Inside and out. I wanted to hear how he sounds when I'm giving it to him bad! I want to do so many things but I cant!! You know how sexually frustrating that is? I have to masturbate and imagine sonic doing things with me. Take pictures and tell him to say things on videos for me and he doesnt even know. I'm pathetic.

But now. I want him and I need him. I love him so much. I want to show him.

When we were in out relationship for 3years I began to have doubts about it. I'm immortal. He wasn't. He was gonna die and I would be all alone with a broken heart again. I had told my worries to the Doctor. Hoping he could help me. I couldnt ask tails cause I knew he wouldnt want to give up his brother.

~Flashback ~

"Doctor I dont want to lose him! He loves me and I love him! But one day I'm going to lose him. I dont want to though. I come to you asking- No! Begging for a solution." I pleaded with the doctor as of right now we were in his lab. The doctor sat at his chair with him facing me with a pity smile on his face, "Shadow you know I see you as a son. And I have grown fond of sonic as your lover. I dont mind. I think it's cute. So I have come up with a solution to both your problems. With his aging and his possible accidental deaths. I can make him immortal same as you. He can take the pain but he will not die from it. He wont bleed out and if the wound is to major it will heal in seconds."

I looked up at the doctor in shock, "r-really? Oh thank you doctor! Thank you so much! How could I ever repay you?"

The doctor gave a warm smile and said with a chuckle, " Can you make sure my gravestone is nice and I want to be next to my grandfathers stone too."

I smiled at him and said, "I'll make sure you have the best damn stone. Make all the other ghosts kiss your ass." We shared a laugh and i took the serium.

It took a while to convince sonic but in the end he said he would do anything for our love and drank it. Immortal Aye?

~Flashback over~

I knew what I wanted to do to him after that day. I've been planning this for a year. I want him to have the best sex in his life. He cant get hurt at all right? Well he will feel it, but not to the extent of full fledged agonizing pain. That means I can give him all i have. And take everything off. And I mean everything.

I Remember the time we went and got together,

///Flashback////

"I think the concept of liking the same gender is interesting. Like its different. A really good different! I'm thinking of trying it out. Yknow see how it is. Being gay sounds like an experience ^^ what do you think?" Sonic was telling me this as we were sitting off the edge of a skyscraper. He had this cute gleam in his eye.

"I think I'm going to give it a try too. I think a boy can be really cute. I think I'm already starting. I really want to kiss this cute boy I know." I said with a small smirk.

"Really?! Whose the lucky guy?" He faced me with a big smile.

"How about I show you?" I said as i gently grabbed his chin and brought him into a small but loving kiss. I pulled away and saw a star stuck sonic his eyes were big and had stars in them. His face was flushed. He did say he wanted an experience.

"How was the experience? Did it feel good?" I told him as brought him into another kiss. This time he kissed back. I cupped his cheeks and brought him closer. He scooted closer so we could continue. He pulled away and said , "Amazing"

I chuckled and asked ," Will you be so kind and go out with me and be my boyfriend"

"Yes"

//////End of flashback///////

From that day on we were known as a legit power couple. We kissed and hugged in public. It felt like an elementary school relationships for years. We held hands and cuddled. I would even get sexual pleasure by groping him in his sleep. I would toy with his tail and trail my hands down his curves. I would gently feel his crotch. I have even trailed my finger over his entrance before. It would fuel my fantasies. I was a desperate teen ok?! I am desperate. But now I'm going to make sure he sees what I really want. How I truly feel.

"Hey um babe, I wanted to talk to you." I said to my sonic as we were currently in the kitchen. He was making us dinner. He turned around with two plates in hand, " What about love?" I smiled at the name he called me.

"I want to take you to where I was made. The ark.. I want to tell you something really important there. I want to take you now. Like after we eat." I told him as I grabbed a fork and began to eat. Mm~ he was a great cook.

"Oh! That sounds nice. What are you going to show me?" Sonic asked.

"Its a suprise babe. I can't tell you until we are done eating." After I said that sonic began to eat his food fast. I chuckled and continued to eat mine at a normal pace.

"DOME! WE COM GO MOW!" Sonic yelled out with food stuffed in his mouth with a hand covering it. Probably not wanting to spit out food.

"Now we have to wait 2 hours. You ate fast. So now we wait." The real reason was because having sex right after eating a whole meal will not end well. He gave a pouty lip and puppy eyes, "Pwease shady wady"

"Nope" I said as I gave a smile and continued to eat.

-2 hours later-

"Can we go now?" Sonic asked me.

I chuckled and said, "Ok fine." I picked up Sonic bridal style and chaos controlled him to the ark.

When we first got there I gently put him down on the hard metal floors that clanked as me and sonic walked around. Soon we came across a window that gave a view of earth. The world look like it was glowing. It was beautiful.

"Its gorgeous!" Sonic said as he pressed himself against the window. He looked down on it and had his classic smile.He looked like a child. I came up behind him and put my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. He jumped at first and then he gave a giggle.

"Shadow what are you doing?" He asked but I wasn't going to stop. I turned him around and pinned him to the glass of the ship, my arms right next to his head and I pressed my body onto him making his legs go to my sides, lifted. I held him in place as I began to kiss and suck on his neck.

"Ah~ W-What are you doing? S-Shadow this feels Aha~ Weird." Sonic moan out as he began to squirm. But he stopped as I started to talk and stare out into the beautiful view spilling all my thoughts to him," I love you so much. Do you know how many times I just wanted to show you how much I love you? How many times I wanted to hear your voice moan my name. Sonic I wanted to have you for so long and now I'm done waiting. I want you so bad. And I want you to know if this ends up hurting you, then know it was out of love. Do you understand?"

3rd person P.O.V

Sonics eyes widen as he just now realize all the hints his lover gave him. All the subtle rubs. All the thigh and ear tickles. He was trying to seduce him. 'Of course he was. We have been together for 4 years. Ofcourse he wants to have sex, he deserves it' Sonic thought. Sonic then felt little nibbles on his neck, "Ngh~ Shadow if you wanted it so much you should of asked. Mm♡ I would have gladly given you it. I would give everything for you." Sonic had said between little sounds of pleasure.

Shadow had sunk his teeth into the crook of the blue ones neck. Sucking to make the mark more pleasurable and noticeable. Sonic gave a small Yelp as he felt some blood trickle down.

"Shadow... I'm ready. Take me. Prove to me how much you wanted it." Sonic said as he brought shadow out of his neck and into a kiss. The kiss was the same as their others. Until shadow took the lead and slid his tounge into the others mouth. The smaller boy jumped at the exploring muscle. Shadow started to suck on the others tounge. Sonics moans were muffled by shadows lips as he was latched on. Sonic tugged at shadows quills as a sign to let him breathe. Shadow pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their tounges.

"... Ah~ M-More.... please♡ I want... More~" Sonic moaned between pants. Sonic felt somthing rub against his ass. He looked down to see shadow's knee rubbing itself against him. He let  out more moans at the new found experience. Whatever this was he wanted more of it. He wanted more pleasure. He wanted shadow.

"Does it feel good my love?~ Do you feel hard yet" Shadow asked as he quicken his movements. "Y-Yes~!" Sonic moaned out as his grip on shadows quills tighten and his breathing quicken as he felt his member slowly come out of his seth.

Shadow looked down at the hard blue member and smirked. He took a hold of Sonics back legs and carried him to the isolated room if the arch. Where they would put shadow in if he was to hostile. He layed sonic on the floor and rested his legs on his shoulders. From Sonics point of view this was the most intimidating thing.  Shadow with a lustful smirk and everything exposed to the horny hedgehog made him shiver.

"Can you be g-gentle please?" Sonic asked in a small voice.

"Oh my sweet soon to be non-
innocent Sonic. I'm going to give you every-," Shadow had token off one of his inhibitor rings," Thing I have." Shadow took off the other. Sonics eyes widen.

"Shadow i dont know if this is a good idea. What if it's too much for me to handle?" Sonic said in a bit of a panicked tone. Shadow had already had been stripped of everything; his shoes, his socks, his gloves and now his rings. 'Chaos this is making me feel all kinds of things. Especially in my crotch area' Sonic thought innocently as he kept eyeing the now glowing hedgehog above him.

"ShShSh dont worry about it. If its too much then I'll stop. If you enjoy it, then you enjoy it." Shadow comforted his nervous boyfriend as he aligned himself at the entrance ready to plow in.

Sonic covered his red face with his arms as he nodded and said a quiet but Audioable, "ok.."

Shadow smiled and slowly pushed his length in. Sonic gritted his teeth at the pain and let out a yell, "Wait- Wait- Wait!! Stop it hurts to much! Shadow!"

Shadow thrusted the rest of himself in as he wanted Sonics pain to be over with. Sonics screams would be heard around the arch if it weren't for the walls of the room. Sonic stopped covering his face and started to claw at shadows back. "I-It hurts.. P-Please Shadow..." Sonic sobbed out.

Shadow gave the younger hedgehog time to adjust. He planted Butterfly kisses all over the other hedgehogs face trying to calm the blue blurrs cries, Which he did. He even let out a small giggle.

It took a couple minutes before Sonic adjusted. "Can I move?" Shadow asked as he felt Sonics tight walls relax. "I guess.." Sonic let out a shakey breath.

Shadow began to thrust hard into the small boy. Plowing him like theres no tomorrow.

"AHH~ SHADOW! NAGH♡ AH!" The younge hedgehog screamed out of pure pleasure. He didnt know shadow can make him feel this way. But he loved it.

"Ah! M-More Sh-Ah~d-dow~" 

Shadow chuckled at the noises Sonic made. Granting his wish, Shadow thrusted faster into the virgin walls of his love. A smile krept onto the ebony's face as he saw blood drip from The others entrance.

"AH~ Ah~Ahha!" Sonics moans were nonstop. The endless penetration to his behind left him in ecstacy. His vision blurred as he arched his back and eyes rolled, drool ran down his chin at the feeling. The scene left shadow crave to pleasure him more.

Shadow brought sonic into a deep kiss. This time sonic kissed back with the same amount of passion. The tounges brushed against eachother as the kiss continued.

"Mm~" Shadow moaned as sonic began to bite and suck on the others tounge.

Shadow snapped his hips back and thrusted into sonic trying to find his prostate. "AHHH~ Y-YES R-RIGHT THERE!♡" Sonic screamed. Sonic felt himself about to pass out from the pressure of his thrusts into his rectum.

He felt him breaking him but he didnt care. He felt all shadows love pour into him. Shadow had came deep into him. And he did the same not long after.

"Hah~ I-Its over." Sonic had moaned out as he let tears stream down his face. He was exhausted. He was about to pass out but was brought back to his senses after he felt himself be flipped over onto his stomach.

"Not yet, I want to go another round love~. " Shadow had said as he thrusted into sonic once again this time pulling at his quills making him arch. The blue hero couldn't contain his moans as he kept them all out. Sonics hips were raised in a dog like position. His quills were pulled back  revealing a tear stained, hazy, drooling face.

Shadow had a lustful smirk as he could only picture Sonics Expression of one of ecstasy. Shadows grip on the blue hedgehogs tail tighten as his thrusts got more violent. Blood came out of the others entrance again. But again sonic didnt seem to feel it.

"NYA♡ MMHA~ AHHA!" Everytime shadow heard the moans of his boyfriend he felt ecstatic.

This went on for another half hour. After what seemed like hours to the blue boy shadow came for a 3rd time into him. After that he had pulled out and turned sonic onto his back. Both were now staring st eachother panting wanting nothing but rest. Even without his rings shadow felt exhausted.

Sonic used all of his strength to pull his world into a last sloppy wet kiss, which the ebony happily returned.

Sonic had pulled away and said between breaths, "I-I.... l-love.. you... t-to the m-moon.. and...back"

"I...l-love you..more" Shadow said as he pressed his fourhead against the others.

"I love you most." Was the last thing the blue hedgehog said before completely passing out.

]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]]+]+]+]

That's it bois . Last one. Please check out my other sonadow book which I will now be focusing on. I would like to thank everyone who love and supported this book. I would like to say I love you all and have an spectacular day

-Emma :)♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

100K 2.4K 35
A Sonamy story made by me , my first story ever , hope you enjoy it :)
23.7K 717 23
This story is a continuation to "A Helping Hand: a sonadow fanfic" so if you haven't read that one you probably won't know what's going on here, the...
117K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...
123K 1.2K 24
MOSTLY LEMON/SMUT!!! I will do any request that I think is worth writing