(8)A shoulder to bite on

3rd P.O.V

Sonic was sound asleep In his room as it was 4 am. Sonic awoke from his slumber once he heard a knock. His eyes widen. It wasn't a knock on his front door but his bedroom door. Sonic knew for a fact no one has the key to his house right now since the whole gang left for personal reasons for a while. He stood up and walked to his door and got in a fighting position. He open the door and was tackled down by a crying hedgehog. It was shadow.

"AH!S-Shadow?!? H-Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?" Sonic said in a soft voice. Shadow picked up his face so he could see the blue blur properly.

"I-I r-rouge and I h-had a huge fight cause I t-told her I was gay*sniff* and I thought since you were bi you wouldn't yell at me... n-now shes mad at me for the breakup," Shadow said between sobs," And I know y-your really excepting so I th-thought.... oh chaos I'm sorry. Your Bi and people still love you b-but with me they hate me."

"Oh shadow. You poor baby do you need anything? Some water,food, a date? I know a lot of guys who would love to date a hunk like you honestly! I mean your hot- not like I like you- well who wouldn't like you. W-What I mean is I'm here for you." Sonic stuttered out with the same warm smile.

Shadow got up pulling sonic with him and threw him to his bed. Sonic in shock fell on the bed with his back against it. The wind was blown out of the confused azure. Shaodw had pinned his hands beside his head. Shadow looked down tears stains still on his now red cheeks. Shadow had this emotion in his eyes.. lust. Oh chaos sonic thought in a panic. "I want you. I need you. I will have you. You dont mind do you love?" Shadow said in a determined tone. Before sonic could reply he knelt his head down to the smallers neck. He licked the warm area and started to suck.

"Mm ah~w-WHA st- AHH!" Sonic was enjoying the treatment but it soon was replaced with pain as the Seme bit down on his neck making a perfect claim mark. "S-SHADOW?! W-what did you do!? P-Please tell me you-you didnt-YOU DID!" Sonic now visibly was panicking as he now thrashed under the others hold and stated out of pure fear and anger," SHADOW* WHEN YOU CLAIM SOMEONE THAT MEANS YOUR MATES YOU-YOU ULTIMATE ASS! THAT MEANS SEX IDIOT AND AND IM NOT READY!"

Shadow responded as he lifted Sonics legs above his shoulders giving him a view of Sonics tail which was covering his entrance," I know but I couldn't help but want a piece of you. I've been wondering how you taste and how it would feel-" sonic cut him off,"How what would feel?"

Shadow gave a bone chilling chuckle and said,"How would it feel to be inside your small,tight,soft,wet walls." Shadow licked his lips and took the opportunity to thrust into him sonic screamed in agony as he went in dry. Shadow gave a moan to show how pleased he was with his right prediction. Sonic started to shake. It felt unnatural to him it felt strange to have his rival inside him but he felt fear as he looked down and saw he wasn't even fully in. That wont fit in me. He thought.

Shadow started to easily slide his length in. Half way through he saw sonic gripping the sheets telling him to pull out that it was to much. Shadow not wanting his pain to last longer fully thrusted in hard so he was all the way in.

"AHH IT HURTS SO MUCH J-JUST PLEASE PULL OUT!" Sonic screamed as tears flowed down his face and he clawed at shadows hands. Shadow not wanting this to end so easily, started to thrust at a fast pace. Longing to hear the sweet moans he always wanted to hear from the uke.

And soon he did, "Auh~Ah Mmh F-Feels so gooood~♡" sonic moaned out. Soon Sonics moans got louder and that gave shadow the 'ok' to keep going. Shadow speed increased as he kept going deeper into the azure. At that moment shadow looked into his now mates eyes. The beautiful emerald green eyes now had this coat of lust to it as his eyes were half lidded. Sonics mouth agape as his tounge stuck out. Sonic threw his head back as shadow hit a spot that drove him crazy. Shaodw noticed this and kept hitting his prostate. Sonic moaned/screamed out,"NYA~AHH ITS SO GOOD P-PLEASE KEEP GOING♡ PROVE IM YOURS~".

Shadow growled at that and started to pump the ukes shaft at the same rhythm of his hard and fast thrusts. To give sonic more pleasure he also began to bite the tip of Sonics right ear.This sent sonic over the edge and came on both his and some of shadows stomach.Sonics tounge hung out of his mouth and eyes fully shut now due to his climax. He was in pure bliss at this point. Shadow kept on thrusting til he came deep inside his mate.

"Is that proof enough for you my love?~♡"

"Ahhh~ y-yes my-my love♡" Sonic replied as tears of pleasure built up in the corner of his eyes.

"Good"

Shadow let go of his hands and shaft and layed beside his now very tired mate. He pulled the blanket over them and cuddled with his azure hedgehog. The ukes face buried deep in the soft chest fur that he now come to love.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sorry this took so long I got caught up with SBAC oof but I did it !! Hope yall enjoyed

-Emma