My Neighbor

By Shrataetae

[COMPLETED] Highest ranks: #1 chubby [15042020] #2 fat [25052020] #3 fatgirl [12012021] #10 fakefriends [230... More

HELLO!
One - Last day of summer
Three - A fake friend
Four - New friends
Five - Breakup
Six - The sudden kiss
Seven - Luna is so cool!
Eight - Dinner with the Millers
Nine - The Art exhibition
Ten - The question game
Author's note
Eleven - Tutoring him
Twelve - Dumb bum
Thirteen - Truth
Fourteen - Sleepover
Fifteen - Friends?
HOLY SHIT.
Sixteen - A second chance
Seventeen - Pranking Joe
Eighteen - Holy mother of god.
Nineteen - David's Halloween party
Twenty - Deal
Twenty One - More than a kiss
Twenty Two - Bestfriends reunite
Twenty Three - A friend from school
Twenty Four - Fun world
Twenty Five - Luna's secret

Two - He's back!

2.2K 71 18
By Shrataetae

"el? Is that you? "
That deep voice.. I know that voice
He's back?
I slowly turn around to find a.. A blue shirt (?) infront of me. (I mean he was so tall and was standing so close to her that the first thing she saw when she turned back was his shirt and not his face xD)

My heart was beating so fast. Sso FAST.
"hi! " a smirk on his face.

"hey... Justin" i looked up at him. He was tall!
Four years back he was short..well, he was of my height back then.
Why is he back?
He was talking about something.... And i heard only 'school' coming out of his mouth because i was busy 'looking' at him. Puberty hit him really hard. No joke.

"you hearing? " he waved his hand infront of me.

"oh. Yeah."

"okay then... See you tomorrow cooper!" he grinned at me and left. I stared at him from the back. His hands were in this pocket.

Yes. He's back .The guy who had all the girls in primary school crushing on him. He talked to me rarely...but we had something inbetween us. Friendship?

Being neighbors we played together when we were really young. He always hanged out with Rick and David.
We didn't talk much during primary school but he was good to me... Maybe we even kissed while playing 'mommy and daddy' in lower primary. God. Im embarrassed.

Justin and his family shifted to london after primary school. I didn't care is what i thought but a part of me missed him a bit because he was one of the few friends i had.. And i cried myself to sleep for 2 months or so. We never talked on phone or met eachother these 4 years. Hes back and I don't even know what to feel right now.

And what was he saying? I didnt listen to any shit. Was it important? Nevermind. I need sleep right now. Gotta go to School!

I couldn't sleep properly. Knowing that he was back. I wouldn't see him everyday but still knowing that your childhood neighbor come friend come crush? was back -
I should sleep now...or else ill be late to school. And that shouldn't happen on the first day.

.

But it did.

"el, honey your late! " mom shouted while i was packing my bag. Ofcourse i was late... I slept at 3 afterall.
"im coming!" i shouted as i tried to push my gym pants inside the fully loaded bag.
I ran downstairs to find mom dancing for one of the BTS songs while preparing my breakfast .Yea she's an army! I am too... Or maybe still in the process of becoming one. Thanks to my mom.

I hugged her from the back and squealed right into her ears "good morning ". I grabbed my lunch which was on the dining table and stuffed a toast inside my mouth .
"Vou ou vom " (love you mom) I managed to mumble and came out of the kitchen to put my shoes on.

I heard a car horn in front of my house. I gave my mom a confused look. She smiled and said "Are you ready for your first day? Justin is waiting! "
"justin? " i said as i took out the toast from my mouth using my thumb and the index finger.
"ew gross eliza!" she frowned.

"mom. Whats justin doing outside? "i asked her not moving my eyes away from hers .

"he came to pick you up... You guys talked about it yesterday. Right?"

"oh shit. I mean yes. Sure we did. Right. Bye mom" i stood up putting the toast back into my mouth.

"ew eliza!" i could hear mom shout behind me as i closed the door and walked towards the car.

"hey el! " justin smiled. More like a smirk. He smirks a bit too much. Did he learn how to smirk recently or something?

"hi.....justin. " i gave an awkward smile.

"um the crumbs" he said pointing at his lips.

"oh yeah-" i dusted it off and sat inside the car while he chuckled with his mouth covered. Im sure he'll bring this up later to taunt me.
Is he acting weird or was he like this from the start?

It was so awkward. Sooo. Awkward. There was no music and we didnt talk either.
I had so many questions but i just let it go.
Once in a while he turned towards me to say something but didn't and just gave me a smile instead.

"we are here" he looked at me.
"thanks justin " i smiled at him and got off the car. He did too.
So he joined the school again?
I tried walking faster to avoid him.

"hey wait up"

Great.

"yes? " i turned to look at him.

"i dont know where the office is. If you could come with me- " he ran his long fingers through his silky black hair "im sorry... If you are late you can go" he said with a serious face.

Wondering why he dosent know where the office is? Thats because river primary school and river highschool are two different buildings in two different corners of the town. Weird much.

"I'll help you...you might get lost" i replied with a giggle. I giggled?
He smiled and walked towards me "right. "

"lets go" he said and we started walking towards the office.
The bell had rung and all the students were inside the class so it was just us both in the corridor. Walking like that was awkward as hell.
"This school building is so much more huge and better than the primary building "he said looking at the canteen. I hummed and looked at him to find him smiling at me. My heart skipped a beat. What's happening with me?

"its here...the office"

"thanks.."he smiled again.
Why is he smiling so much? Am i high?
'You don't drink eli' my subconscious mind snapped at me. Right. I don't drink.

I turned to leave when a warm hand grabbed my wrist "i thought we can catch up on things... During lunch? " he looked at me expectantly.

"yeah... Sure! " i smiled.
My stomach was taking turns. I left for class before he could see my face turn red. I could hear some chuckles from him but i ignored it and ran to class.
Something is happening with me and i don't know what. Is it Justin's hair? His smile? His eyes? Or him on the whole? What is he doing to me?

The teacher hadn't come to the class yet so
I went and sat on my bench which was at a corner next to the window right at the back.
Laura, Amy and Bethany sat in the first benches because they were the 'noisy kids' who needed teachers attention.

I remember Bethany having a big cursh on justin... The whole school except justin knew it. How will she react to his return?

There was a knock on the class door and after a few seconds, the principal came in along with justin.
He looked at me and gave me a small smile.
What's with him and so many smiles?

"say hello to justin miller. He will be a part of this class from today! " the principal chirped and patted Justin's back.

"hi " he said scratching his head.
Just Half of the class knew him because the classes were shuffled 2 years back. Everyone who knew him went up to him and started hooting and cheering for him. Some went and gave him a hug too.
I looked at Bethany who looked shocked and happy at the same time. She was hitting Laura's shoulder continously. Laura was laughing along with Amy looking at Bethany going crazy.

Then my eyes fell on Rick who was sitting in the other corner of the room. Rick and David were close to Justin. Infact very close. David went and gave him a tight hug but Rick stayed there.

I heard a rumor that Rick had a crush on Bethany... And maybe he still does.

He just sat on his bench not even looking at justin. He turned to look at bethany who was jumping along with the tiny crowd that had gathered around justin and looked away.
I guess the rumors are true.

Justin was quite famous for his looks and personality. Even the ones who didnt know him were jumping and cheering for him along with the rest.
After 5 good minutes of cheering, hooting, shouting, and jumping, everyone settled down in their places.

Justin sat on the bench that was infront of me to the right. Mr. Brown left after giving a 5 minute lecture about how we need to maintain cleanliness in the campus and should live with everyone peacefully and blah blah blah.

I took out my sketchbook and started drawing a random imaginary human charecter.
The class went on and i didn't even listen to one word the history teacher told.

Justin's back.... And he is acting weird. What's gonna happen? Well lets see...

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

Hope you guys are liking what you are reading!
please do correct me if Ive done mistakes!

Also! Second update for the day xD
I'll try to update the other chapters asap!

THANK YOU
Love♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
285K 9.4K 41
"Boys miss out on the chance of being with amazing girls because they can't see past the size of their waist." - Unknown - *Tyler's P.O.V* "Am I fal...
339K 12.3K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
26.2K 962 32
..đ“Ŗ𝓸 đ“Ŋ𝓱𝓸đ“ŧ𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 đ“Ŧđ“ģ𝓮đ“Ēđ“Ŋ𝓮 đ“¯đ“Ē𝓴𝓮 đ“ŧđ“Ŧ𝓮𝓷đ“Ēđ“ģ𝓲𝓸đ“ŧ đ“Ģđ“Žđ“¯đ“¸đ“ģ𝓮 đ“ŧđ“ĩ𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 .. īŧŠ*â€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™âœŠâ€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™*˚ ˚*â€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™âœŠ...