Sing To Me

由 ccj-11

Camila is a pop star. She meets Lauren who happens to live in her hometown. 更多

Sing 2 Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
FYI
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 4

24.3K 554 446
由 ccj-11

Camila POV

Trying to enjoy the outside, I sit on the balcony that extends from my window.

I relax in the chair and I breathe in the fresh air. I was about to doze off when I hear footsteps.

"Karla sweetie, your father's on the phone. He says it's urgent." My mom extends me her hand with her cellphone in it. She looks down at my lap noticing my phone. It didn't take her long to realize I was avoiding him. "I really think you should take this."

I sigh and take the phone. "Yes?"

"I didn't approve you to stay at your mothers to ignore me." If he could only see the eye roll. "You are getting picked up in an hour and flying to New York."

I shoot up from my chair, "Why?" I yell into the phone as I pace back and forth.

"Austin requested you are there for his CD hearing and he wants to take you out. You will be there for a couple of days."

Unbelievable. "If Austin wanted me there, then why are you calling me?"

He completely ignores my question. "Be ready and please don't mess this up."

With that I hear a click. "Un-fucking-believable." I shout.

I hear my mom clear her throat, "Language."

I walk past her and go to my closet. I throw a suitcase out and start throwing clothes towards it.

"What's going on Karla?" I take it my father didn't inform my mother.

I grab a couple more things and place them in the suitcase. "I guess I'm going to New York for a couple of days to see Austin."

She raises her brow, "And who is that?"

"My boyfriend," I say sarcastically, but she didn't catch it.

Instead she goes to my closet and grabs out a dress. "You will look great in this."

A little surprise by her gesture, but I put the dress in the suitcase. The look on her face makes me not want to tell her the real situation with Austin. She looks like a proud mom sending her child on their first date. Who was I to take that away from her?

I finish getting things together. I hear the doorbell go off and know my ride was here. I give my mom a hug and head out door.

The plane lands and I throw my hood up as I go through the airport. After getting through the crowd of people, I see a familiar smile. I walk up to the person trying to go unnoticed by everyone here. "Nice look."

Austin looks up and smiles, "Nice legs."

I felt my cheeks get hot with his unexpected flirting. Hell I wasn't expecting him to be here picking me up. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't wait to see you."

My mouth drops open a little. He does realize we really aren't dating, right? "Aus..."

"OMG its Austin!" I hear a huge scream from a group of girls.

Austin grabs a hold of my hand. "Run!"

We head towards the doors to a black van. The door opens and we hop in. The door shuts and it quickly takes off.

Trying to catch my breath, I remember my stuff. "What about my bags?"

"Rob will get them and bring them to the hotel." Austin informs me.

I have no clue who Rob is, but obviously Austin isn't new to this.

"When you say hotel, what do you mean exactly?" I was hesitant to ask. "I'm staying in my own room aren't I?"

He lets out a laugh, "not exactly."

Oh god.

He sees me tense up and he grabs my hand with his. My eyes look down and stare. "I asked Ally to come up here so I thought you guys could room with each other."

Hearing Ally's name makes me smile. Ally is a couple of years older than me, but we are super tight. We met when I was coming into the business. She is an actress.

"Am I winning you over yet?" Austin gives a charming smile.

It was hard not to smile back at him. "Maybe."

Lauren POV

The final bell rang and school was out for the weekend. I gather my things from my locker. As I go to shut the door, I jump when I see Megan standing there.

"What the hell?" I hold my chest.

I watch her face and she looks like she is going to explode. "Guess what?" She shouts forgetting I'm a foot away from her.

I put my hands up signaling I have no idea what is making her go crazy.

"Camila and Austin were spotted at JFK Airport and later seen hand in hand going into a hotel." She jumps up and down squealing.

She seriously can't be this excited over this. "Wait they were spotted today?"

Her eyes go wide, "Were you not just listening to me?" She shakes her head, "Well technically she was spotted with him yesterday."

Camila is in New York, but she told me she wanted to hang out tonight. It was her who texted me yesterday morning asking me.

Megan and I start walking down the hallway to leave the school. I look at my phone to see if Camila by chance texted me to tell me there was a change of plans.

Nothing. I guess I should be thankful for my obsessive friend or I would look like an idiot tonight.

"Are you and Daniel going out tonight?"

Megan shakes her head, "No, but him and Curt are coming over. We are watching Austin's special on MTV."

Seriously sick of the name Austin at this moment. "How did you convince them to do that?"

She flickers her eyebrows at me, "I got my ways."

Bad images flying through my head, "Do you care if I crash your party?"

We stop at her car, "Sure thing. You are always welcomed, but I thought you were hanging out with your friend Kasey or whoever."

I try to hide my disappointment, "Plans got changed."

Megan doesn't ask any more questions about it so I don't have to make up lies. She drops me off at home and I will go over to her house later.

I walk inside and see the house is an absolute mess. I sigh as I start to pick up. After an hour or so, I hop in the shower.

Once I was out, I head to my room. I put my music on and shake my head annoyed. Of course Camila made her appearance on my IPod. I quickly hit next and when Austin appeared I shut it off.

I get ready in silence. A little dramatic, I know, but I hate feeling ditched. At lease Camila could have done was inform me plans changed. Instead I find out from Megan who really has no idea she did me a favor. Now my IPod wants to rub it in my face.

I dry my hair out and get dressed. I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I grab a zip up. I stare at it for a second and realize it's not mine. It's the one Camila let me borrow when I stayed at her house. I debated whether or not to wear it.

I decide to wear it. As I was applying on my eyeliner I hear shouting from the living room. I hurry up getting ready and go the hell out of there.

As I walk outside, the screaming get louder. Another typical night. I walk to Megan's house and looks like I'm the last one here.

I walk in without knocking. This is typical when I go to Megan's. They were in the living room and I walk to the couch and plop down.

"What got you so upset?" Megan questions.

I give her a look and she knows not to question it. Curt scoots closer to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "I can take your mind off things."

I put my hand in his face and push him away. "Get out of here with that nonsense."

I look at Megan who is staring at our interactions. "Why don't you guys date?"

"Yeah Lauren, why don't we just date." Curt mimics Megan, but almost sounded serious.

I felt on the hot seat, but luckily a squeal from Megan took the attention off of me. She turns the TV up as the special starts.

"Is this live?" I question and Megan nods.

My eyes glue to the screen. They were doing random interviews with other musicians talking about Austin's new CD. Everyone was raving about him and talking about how talented he was.

The girls were talking about his good look and irresistible charm. All I wanted to do was puke.

"Coming up after the break we will be talking with Austin and a special date he brought. Trust me you don't want to turn the channel." The girl doing the interviews announce.

The TV goes to commercial and Megan turns to Daniel. "Twenty bucks the lucky lady is Camila Cabello."

"You're on!"

That boy is dumb. Megan gives me a smirk as she just snaked her own boyfriend. The commercial ends and I look at the TV. The camera goes to Austin who is getting out of a car.

"He is so sexy!" Megan needs to keep her comments to herself.

Austin extends his hand and helps out the "mysterious" girl. Out from the car, Camila appears. She is wearing a huge smile and looks genuinely happy.

"So much for faking it." I mumble, but I think Megan heard me.

Austin and Camila interlock their hands and the interview approaches them.

Interviewer: You guys look absolutely adorable. Give us the lowdown, are you two together?

Austin looks at Camila which causes the microphone to be put in front of her face.

Camila: Austin is an amazing guy with amazing talent. He also isn't bad to look at.

Interviewer: Does that mean you are boyfriend and girlfriend?

Camila: Yes.

She says with a smile and Megan jumps up and down clapping her hands.

Interviewer: So I heard you were going to give your fans who are at home watching an exclusive on one of your songs from your album that releases in two weeks.

Austin: Yes. To all you watching at home thank you for your support and I'm honor to play you a song from my upcoming album.

Interviewer: Before you sing, can you give your fans an insight on where you found the inspiration to write this track.

Austin looks over at Camila and smiles.

Austin: If you look at the girl in front of me, I think it's clear where the inspiration comes from. This song is call The One I've Waited For.

Austin sits down on a stole and they bring out a guitar and a microphone.

"I take it his favorite color is red." I sarcastically say as both his guitar and microphone are red.

He starts to play and the song begins...

I built my walls up high

But now they're falling and you're the reason why

And with you I'm not alone

Cause you are the one I've waited for

But my hearts been locked away

I hid inside just so I'd feel safe

I'll give in, won't be afraid

Cause you are the one I've waited for

With this love, this love, this love (repeat)

I've been searching so long for a feeling like this

This cause you are the one I've waited for

I said when the time is right

I'll me that someone that'll make me shine

And right now that time has come

Cause you are the one I've waited for

To tall in love with someone that's true, yeah

So tonight, don't let go

Cause you are the one I've waited for

(Chorus)

And will you believe? I can be all you need

I won't ever leave

It may be you and me for eternity

Cause you are the one I've waited for

I sat there with my arms crossed. I hate that I liked the song and I hate that I'm getting angry. Why am I getting angry?

"That was so cute," Megan has water eyes.

I shake my head and look at the TV. "I think about 5 million teenage girls hearts broke. Looks like Austin is completely off the market and completely in love." The girl on TV says.

The camera goes to Austin and Camila who of course kissed. I jump to my feet and get ready to leave.

"Why are you so upset?" Megan questions me again. "Are you secretly upset that Austin is off the market?"

Hell no. How can she ask that with a serious face? "Yes, you caught me." Flat out lie, but what other excuse can I use for my actions?

The special was over and now we all are looking around. "What you guys want to do?" Daniel asks.

"Get drunk." Curt states which causes me fly my hand up to give him a high five.

Daniel and Megan nod in agreement. "Cody is having a party."

Cody was halfway responsible for getting Camila drunk last weekend. I wonder what he'd think if he knew it was her and not "Kasey".

We get to the party and the majority of the upper graders are here. I grab a cup and chug it right away. Megan was watching me like a hawk.

I ignore her look and make a drink. I grab the UV Blue and start pouring.

"I think that's enough." She states trying to grab the bottle out of my hand.

I put a little more in and some lemonade. "Why are you trying to act like my mom?"

"Someone has too." She crosses her arm. "I'm trying to watch out for you. Whatever got you so pissed is no reason to take it out on your liver."

I try to laugh it off, "I'm fine. I just trying to have a good time."

Megan looks unconvinced, "Whatever you say. When you're passed out on the lawn I hope you remember this conversation."

I roll my eyes and walk away. I don't need this from her. I go over by Curt and sit. I start downing my drink barely taking a breath between gulps.

Only here for a half hour and my vision and any responsible thoughts in my head are completely gone.

I wrap my arms around Curt's neck and snuggle my head into him.

"Are you drunk pretty girl?"

I lift my head off his shoulder and look at him. I put my hand up and motioned, "A tiny bit."

I close my eyes and lean towards him. My thoughts are way past gone because I would never try to kiss him if we were sober.

I felt his lips touch mine and was a bit turned off by how rough they were. I broke the kiss, but his lips didn't stop moving.

He starts kissing on my neck. I close my eyes and let my head fall back giving him more room to work.

"Everyone who is participating listen up." I hear a guy yell.

I open my eyes and push Curt off of me.

"We got the eggs and toilet paper. If you are coming let's go." A group of people start piling out.

I get to my feet and start following. "Do you even know what's going on?" Curt questions me as he annoyingly follows me.

"Sure don't."

He stops me, "they are egging and toilet papering that house with the gate. You know the one no one knows who lives there."

I blinked a couple of times and then start following the group again.

Camila POV

So far this evening has been a surprise. I was expecting to have a miserable time, but actually I've been enjoying myself. It sure does help that Ally was here.

I hung around her while Austin was socializing with people.

"So give me the details." Ally smirks at me. "How long have Austin and you been dating?'

I take a deep breath, "a month." I feel foolish for lying, but you never know who is listening.

"That boy has got it bad! Writing love songs about you and telling the world already." She has a hint of jealously in her voice.

The last thing I want to do is talk about Austin all night. "How's filing going?"

"It's good!" She has a guilty smile across her lips. "Spoiler alert, my character has a new love interest. Damn is her fine!"

I let a chuckle out. She is crazy, but I love her.

"How's your break going?" She asks, "Where have you been at?"

I ignore her last question, but answer the first. "It's been realizing. I've met a new friend..."

I smack myself in the head causing Ally to look at me funny. I pull my phone out and quickly start texting.

Camila: I'm a TERRIBLE person. I got dragged to New York and completely forgot to let you know. I'm so sorry.

I wait a couple of minutes and there was no reply.

"What's wrong?" Ally notices the change of my mood.

I put my phone in my pocket, "I made plans with someone and completely bailed on accident."

The rest of this event went by and I was ready to go. Ally was going to a club she could get in and I was going back to the hotel.

I went to find Austin to let him know I was going. "Hey," I say as I approach him. "I'm getting tired and have an early plane tomorrow. I'm going to go back to the hotel."

I give him a quick hug and start to walk out. I was a bit disappointed that he didn't say a word, but he is busy.

I get to the sidewalk outside and look around. I know my hotel is only a block away, but I don't remember which was. It also doesn't help all the flashing lights in my face.

"Could you use some assisting?" I turn around and see Austin standing there.

"You shouldn't be out here. This is your special night."

He reaches down for my hand and takes it. "Shall we." He complete put's aside what I just said.

We walk to the hotel and he walks me up to my room. "Come in for a minute." I tell him. I open the door with my card and we go inside. "Why did you lie today?'

He looks at me puzzled, "What, when?"

"When you said you wrote that song for me. You told me yourself that you don't write your own music."

He walks over and sits on the bed. He pats the spot by him and I take a seat. "I only halfway lied. I helped write that song. We actually just finished it. After the concert with you, I felt inspired."

My mind is telling me not to trust him. It's part of the business to lie and sell.

"I really like you Camila and I don't want our relationship to be fake. I want it to be real."

My breathing started to get uneven. This all has been sprung on me out of nowhere. "How do you expect us to be in a relationship when we barely are in the same place?"

He leans in and kisses my cheek. "Who cares? I can come see you on my breaks. I can fly you to my shows. I will do whatever it takes. All you have to do is give me a chance, a real chance."

Maybe Austin is more than I see. Maybe he could be the guy for me. Maybe not, but I rather try a real relationship then lie about a fake one. "Okay."

Austin leans in and this time he brings his lips to mine. "Goodnight beautiful." He says against my lips and then gives me a quick kiss.

I watch as Austin gets up and leaves. Maybe this could be the start of something great.

I change out of the dress I'm in and go lay down. I look at my phone and see Lauren never texted me back.

The next morning I caught the earliest plane. There was cameras following me and cameras when I landed. I quickly got in the car that was there. "How are you going to get me home without being followed?" I question the driver.

He points around the car. There was about six of the same kind of car that I'm in. "Austin arranged this. We all will split and that will set the paparazzi's off. They can't follow all of us."

I hope he is right.

Austin Mahone - The One I've Waited For

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.1K 21
A mafia boss who gets what he wants, when he wants. Including a young sassy blonde who loves to perform.
654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
12.2K 550 10
Adla, a young policewoman, forms an uncommon bond with the journalist Leah. Both being guided by their own beliefs and convictions, they find themsel...
7.1K 113 38
Aurora Deerfield was a prisoner of Sébastien Shaw until she met Erik Lehnsherr. Together the pair overcame the harsh torture they received. But she m...