š—¶š—»š—³š—®š˜š˜‚š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—» ā”ā” š˜Øļæ½...

By holycometz

š–„» ā™ ā” š—§š—›š—¢š— š—”š—¦ š—•š—”š—¦š—¦. ā› IT WAS NEVER JUST AN INFATUATION. āœ take a dive in the life of luxury a... More

š—¶š—»š—³š—®š˜š˜‚š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—»
š—®š—°š˜ š—¼š—»š—² ā”ā” returns & restarts
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ¬. what a wedding
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ­. she's my best friend
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ®. dying brain cells
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸÆ. kiss my lips
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ°. it's a new phenomenon
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ±. you're not a bastard
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ². it's not an american dream *
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ³. you knew her?
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ“. pitch freakin' perfect
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸµ. man-child, not man
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ¬. breaking news!
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ­. p-p-poker face
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ®. he... he is gorgeous
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸÆ. who are you?
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ°. don't forget about me
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ±. unbreakable? i hope so
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ². happy birthday, b
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ³. long may she reign
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ“. once upon a time
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸµ. turkey, turkey, turkey
š˜¦š˜„š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ¬. boys suck
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ­. i think we've chemistry
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ®. a merry little christmas
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸÆ. under the mistletoe
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ°. without the benefits
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ±. super hero, hero name
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ². high risk, no reward
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ³. no new friends
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ“. runaway, baby
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸµ. a day of spring
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ¬. wake up, bitch
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ­. rumor has it
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸÆ. where is serena?
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ°. gay as in happy, right?
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ±. bark, no bite
š—“š—暝—®š—½š—µš—¶š—° š—“š—®š—¹š—¹š—²š—暝˜†
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ². kill or be killed
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ³. old habits die hard
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ“. ā” i do.
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸµ. dancing in the moonlight
š—®š—°š˜ š˜š˜„š—¼ ā”ā” ...
šŸ¬šŸ°šŸ¬. 500 days of summer
update!

šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ®. birth, death & SAT's

1.2K 39 0
By holycometz

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼, like a broken record
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THERE ARE THREE THINGS we do alone. We are born, we die, and if we're a high school junior headed for college, you take the S.A.T's. And while the test is said to measure our best traits, preparing for it inevitably brings out the worst.

Humility becomes self-doubt. Striving becomes obsession. Some are driven to self-medication. While others cling to the security of being part of a group. And anyone who's used to bending the rules will find themselves breaking them.

Then you have our lovely coffee drinking princess pouring in her medication and stuffing her face deep into the books and studying like the good girl she is. This time solo, or a partner in crime?

Biting my hair I wait restlessly for Miss Rumple to add up all my points of my final practice exam. Having done every other one in this book, tracing the mug, she places her pen done, "Got all the math." she starts.

Making me smile, "What about English?" I question, "A little less." turning the results to me. Reading it over for what feels the millionth time, my lips stay parted at the stunning results, looking up, "You did it, love."

Seated at the round table in our schools' yard I continue munching my bread, reading over my binder as my two companions scroll through their phones, "2200 hundred, fair." B hums, "It's the ninety-nine percent tile." S reminds her as I let the conversation pass me by, "Which means Nelly Yuki will probably get 2300."

"You don't even talk to her, why do you care?" Serena questions, which makes me lookup. Where B rolls her eyes at, "Nelly Yuki has her sights set on Yale too. What are the odds of them accepting two girls from Constance?" the brunette asks her.

"I would say not high. But I do know Yale is trying to break their stereotypical all A's student rate." I offer, "So I need to be the below? No thanks." Blair denies.

Shrugging, my eyes shift back to my book, "Just offering a tactic. Do what's unexpected."

"Have you seen Nelly Yuki's extracurriculars? I need to kick her well-rounded ass." Waldorf restores, "And they say you have lost your edge." S hums amused.

"Nelly Yuki must be destroyed." B whispers, "Nelly Yuki..." she trails off slowly, "Why do you keep saying her name?"

"Because she's Nelly Yuki." B reminds like we are supposed to know, "And a cliche, smart Asian. It's a stereotype." I remind the brunette, closing my binder knowing I'm not getting any studying done at this moment.

Watching them, B her nose crunches up, "Ew, gross. Incoming Chuck. You ready?" B asks as I shift my gaze to the older Bass, a girl touching all over him.

Making me roll my eyes, "No, I got to wait for Dan he gets pretty stressed about tests." Serena shakes her head, "Performance anxiety?" she teases.

Standing up I squeeze her shoulder passing her by, "Bye." I whisper, following B out, "So, we are going to pretend you don't think he's attractive?" I ask as Blair slows down her pace.

"It's Chuck." raising a brow at me, "And you swiped you V-card on him like people do a metro card." I smile.

Making her lips to part, "V!" The brunette next to me scolds, "Learned from the best." I shrug. Where she nods at, her lips tucking up her lips, "Colour me impressed."

Not listening to conversations buzzing through our school, we walk down the halls, "That won't be necessary. You girls are all taken care of, courtesy to Waldorf prep and spa." B says cutting right through a conversation, "Are you serious?"

Watching the Waldorf, I'd like to know the same, "If you're going to seat the test it better not to clog up your pores. This evening at my penthouse, you'll find personal tutors, hot stone massages, mani-pedis and an amazing acupuncturist who specialises in mental acuity." B continues.

Giving the girls a reason to follow her again. Reminding them the other perks it has to be friends with Blair that they don't and will never get with Jenny as queen.

"Guess that beats my dad's lasagna." Little J replies awkwardly. No longer feeling this conversation I lean closer to my godsister, "I'll be at the library." I whisper, starting to walk, "Wait, you will be there tonight, right?"

"Of course." I nod, "I'll Flickr over some photos for you. Oh, it's upperclassmen only. I'm sure you would understand."

"Totally." The blond nods, leaving I breath relieved not being able to handle one more bitch glare between B and Humphrey in their ongoing - and board line dysfunctional - power struggle.

Continuing to walk I take out my phone, reading over the incoming Gossip Girl blasts; Spotted in the halls of Constance, Little J, realising that age really does come before beauty.

Whereas an old friend almost threatened the blond for a cocktail. Which is exactly the opposite of what she wanted.

While our other Goddess walks into the library, placing her head on the closets empty table. Which were all of them, at this hour of the day, "Okay, I have some more prep books for you." A familiar voice cuts off the silent.

Shifting my gaze up the soft gaze of the older woman smiles down at me, "Come on, you'll thank me later." Misses Rumple nudges. Taking out the rest of my stuff she sits back in her chair. Winding up the kitchen timer.

Finishing the test with enough time to spare. A handsome boy groans, laying his head against the table. Rubbing his back, I shift my eyes between my books and cards. Coming up with a better idea, "Okay, come with me." taking his hand in mine.

Finding us a better place to sit, "For every answer you get right you get a reward. For every you get wrong.."

"You going to punish me?" he asks amused, a smirk tucking up his lips. Leaning closer I nod, "I have an idea." kissing his lips softly, "That's what you get for every right answer." I whisper.

Making the boys' cheeks flare as he nods. Much to my surprise getting all the answers right, "And why do I get the feeling you already studied?" I ask amused, "Because I did." he whispers, kissing my lips softly.

Smiling into it, having the door fly open, we pull away, "You are supposed to be studying." Blair reminds me.

"We are studying." Tom tells her, "What, the insides of each others' mouths? Because I thought that was only a summer course." she sasses, tilting her head, "Take your hands off each other for a second and actually study." B tells me.

"I have been studying. Making practice tests, and summaries for weeks." I inform the brunette, "We are fine." Tom reassures.

Humming at our words, "We have a plan for our problem." B says, changing the subject. Causing my brows furrow, "The N-E-L-L-Y, problem." B spells. Where I nod at, "You in?"

Shifting my gaze between the two, I shake my head, "No thanks." I deny, "Call me if you change your mind."

As soon as the door is closed my eyes shift back to the young Bass, "She does know I know how to spell, right?" he asks me, "She does, but do you know how to spell Photosynthesises?" I question.

"P-h-o-t-o-s-y-n-t-h-e-s-i-s-e-s." he spells. Kissing his lips softly at the correct spelling, making him grin.

The next morning, the first place my eyes go to is the arm around me. Smiling softly at it, I shift my gaze to see the time, "Fuck." I curse, being fully awake in a second, Tom." I say nudging the boy. As he continues to sleep, I shake him, "Thomas Bartholomew Bass, wake up." continuing to shake the boy.

Making him groan, "We're late for school." I tell him again. Closing his eyes, he lays back, "Wake up." I nudge. Groaning, I tuck his arms, lifting him up. Kissing him softly, "We have to go to school."

"Okay." he nods, looking starry-eyed at the girl. Hearing the alarm clock, "We are still early." he reminds me, rubbing his face, "We are ten minutes late."

"All I hear is twenty minutes early."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 540 110
Kristina's future has never been more certain. After a long journey of finding who she wants to be and what her life could be like, she's gained a w...
59.4K 1.2K 20
Lena Owen has lived on the upper east side her entire life. She tried to stay out of the drama, but with best friends like Blair Waldorf and Chuck Ba...
30.8K 686 27
Shocking news will shatter Lena Owen's life as she learns the truth of years ago. Her emotions cloud her judgment as she struggles to not fall into b...
8.5K 264 55
I Rosalie Bass am back from the summer of relaxation and fu with my boyfriend. I have finished high school and now enrolled at NYU, set to make my fa...