𝟬𝟭𝟮. he... he is gorgeous

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲, dare or dare𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 - 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 - 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WITH NATE HELPING HIS family boat for the season

WITH NATE HELPING HIS family boat for the season. B is free to focus on the most important event of fall — not talking about her birthday — but the annual sleepover. A tradition since the year two-thousand.

Each one is more decadent than the last. No expense or reputation spared. With everything from trundle beds to truffles in place. We still needed to survive a school day.

"Stop thinking about him." B says snapping her fingers in front of me, "I wasn't." I deny.

Lifting my head from my palm, "So, you were staring at the wall behind him?" she asks raising a brow, "Yeah." I nod, my response only making the brunette want to protest.

But my watch is faster, the buzz reminding me of the task, "I have to go, I still need to talk to Miss Adams about my paper." I say standing up, already starting to walk away.

"Call me if it doesn't work out." she calls, telling her I'll as I pass Serena. Sending the blond a small smile, she squeezes my arm.

"Can you believe that? She wanted to make me a pit stop." B tells me as we are in the cab, "Well, she probably has an important thing." I reply raising a brow at her. Rolling her eyes, "Yeah, a date with Humpty Dumpty Dumpster." she grumbles, "He has a name."

"I thought you hated him." she tells me, "He punched Tom—" I start, where she dramatically sighs at. Closing my eyes I shake my head, "Okay, this party is me breaking free from him, okay?" I offer, "Officially leaving the summer behind." I tell her.

"I'll hold that against you." she smirks. Smiling back at her I nod. When we get inside, B lays the final touch to the sleepover, "And of course you have the one next to mine." Blair says as soon as she sees me.

Sending S my best for her date, I decent down the stairs as Jenny switches outfits whom Blair calls out by a single name. From an outfit being too Beyonce. To too Hannah Montana.