𝟬𝟭𝟲. happy birthday, b

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻, seventeen candles𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ACCORDING TO THE CATHOLIC Church mortal sin can only be absolved through the sacred act of confession

Yet if I should believe Gossip girl, a certain W.A.S.P princess whom I'm assuming is Blair has recently found herself. Hence why she didn't wake me in the morning. Again, thanks for that one, B.

Apparently, she needed that unburdening more than I thought. She's almost seventeen and we've both committed our fair share of sins, or 'dances with the devil' as Gossip Girl likes to say it — a little dramatic, but whatever — as we forgot about our morals.

Confessing some of them might not be such a bad idea, after all.

"When Gossip Girl said you went to church I thought she was trying to be funny." I start as soon as I see B walking passed my door, "Only to have it be true. I know you aren't Catholic. So, what kind of confession?" I continue to ask.

Turning on her heels, taking a seat on my bed, "I slept with Chuck." Blair confesses, blowing out a deep breath. Making my brows raise, "Nate and I broke up last night, and—" B continues, "Wait, how long after you and Nate did you—" I start to question.

"Thirty minutes." she says, already knowing what I was going to ask, "How do you feel now?"

"Relieved." she admits. Nodding I take her hands in mine, "I need non-judgmental advice." she tells me, "And you went to me?" I ask her. Making her raise a brow, "Lay it on me." I say, "I love Nate, but..." she trails off trying to find the words, "But you're now attached to Chuck?" I guess.

As she nods I make the quick decision to not tell her about yesterday's events. He said he would never do it again. So, what's the point in telling her? "Do you think it meant something to him?" B asks me, "Honestly opinion?" I ask back.