Welcome_To_The_Hell. Volume...

By taehyung_shaa

This book contain supernatural power too.... Warning ⚠ M-preg✅ Smut ✅ Bxb✅ Gxg✔ Violence✔ Strong language ✔ V... More

~•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~∆~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~•~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 •M•
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 •M•
Chapter 36 •M•
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 •M•
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 •M•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 •M•
Chapter 49
Chapter 50•M•
Chapter 51 •M•
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
~Q&A~

Chapter 55

2.6K 68 8
By taehyung_shaa

Don't worry my friends now everyone is getting exposed all are opening up their stories.... (^_^)

------------------------------------

Author's POV:

"He... He have send Taehyung's and mine sex tape..."

"What? What are you saying Jungkook!!!!" Yugyeom exclaimed and snatch phone from his hand and saw but he didn't played the vedio.

"From where do he's getting all this! !!! Who is giving him this?!!!!..."
Yugyeom shouts but Jungkook was lost in his thoughts.

"I know who have did this...." Jungkook says.

"Who?" Yugyeom asked.

"Now I don't have any time for all this shit. First let me go home. I need to talk with Taehyung...." with that said Jungkook move out off the bar Yugyeom behind him.

-------------

There was completed silence in the living room no one was speaking only Taehyung's small sobs were audible. When y/n stood up and start to search for particular number.

"What...what are you doing?"  Luhan broke the silence as they all stare at him.

"I'm calling our parents...." she says and place the phone on her ear.

"Why are you calling th--- shut up!!..." y/n says in between.

"Hello dad! Will you please come over here with mom at Jungkook's place..."  "No questions please its emergency come fast...." with that said she hung up the and turned towards them.

"Y/n why you're calling them..." Luhan asked. She ignore his question.

"Call your parents too...." she says as everybody stood confused.

"What? Why? Why you want to call them here...." Luhan exclaimed.

"Just do as I say..."

He sigh and search for his parents number and called them over he saying same a Y/n told to her parents.

"Now will you tell me why you've call them here???..."

"Yes.." Y/n says

"Say..."

"From now on Taehyung will not stay here any more with this bastard...." she says and Taehyung stood up in shook.

"What???!!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yes you'll not stay here with Jungkook..." she ripate.

"What do you think of yourself Y/n??"

Taehyung yelled furiously. As everyone look at each other in disbelieve in what Taehyung said.

"You're no one to decide my dessions!!! How simply you can says that I can't leave here.... Y/n you should know this is my house... this is my own life I have all my  right to make dessions.You are no one!!!!" Taehyung say loud enough. Y/n stare just at him as her chest hurt with Taehyung's words.

"Taehyung don't forgot I'm your elder sister. And Yes I am something to Jungkook's too. He is my foe!!! Do you even have any idea  how he is? who he is?... Taehyung believe me he is a really a ruthless monster he killed innocent people for his will. I've saw all those thing with my naked eyes. How he used to kill them. Rose was lucky that she didn't die.... And Yes I agree I took his money but ran away when on the day when he got know from somewhere that my ex was Mingyu who is his biggest enemy. If I didn't run he would probably kill me on the spot.... That's the reason two years back I came back to Bhusan..." Y/n says as everyone one keep on listing.

"But.... but why do you guys hate Mingyu hyung? He is a nice person...." Taehyung says as y/n blood boil.

"Don't say that motherfucker's name from your mouth Taehyung!!!!" Y/n yelled.

"But why?" Taehyung yelled back.

"You wanna know the reason right? So listen. Taehyung two years before when me and Mingyu was in relationship. Mingyu and Bo gum have just plane to rape you. When you were only 16!!!! And this thing I came to know from bo gum's own brother who is my group member now. He told me that his brother and Mingyu are planning to rape you. And thanks to god that boy being smart and recorded all their conversation. When I show that recoding to Mingyu he start to say this thing are fake. But when I asked to Bo gum he told me all truth. Cause I know he was feeling so guilty for ditching his best friend. Than one day Mingyu came to me. I thought he have came for forgiveness but instead of that he told me that he loves you. He have planned everything from start to gain you. And start with the fake relationship with me. Because he only want you... So I threatened him if you even look around this twon I will chop you in paces and give it to the stray dogs....And since that I didn't even saw their shity face...." Y/n try to explains in her cracked voice.

After listening to this whole story Taehyung felt like his body have stunned. He didn't have any words to say... (That's why bo gum hyung was always so touchy with me. Ashiii... I feel really disgusting now)

"Y/n why didn't you tell me this already???" Luhan came in view and asked.

"Cause my relation was also fake with you!!!" She says as everyone gasps.

"I made you my boyfriend only for your money your brother's money. But it was two years before. Not now, I've love you now..."
She says and Luhan sigh in relief.

"Thank god you love me... but why you did you just used me before?...." he asked.

"Very long story luhan and I too don't want to remind my bad days again...." Y/n shrugs.

They all snap out their conversation as door bell rang.

"I'll go and see..." y/n says and walk towards door and open it. "Mom dad." she says as she look and than at their said. "Oh you two have also came..." she said looking at Jungkook's parents.

"Please come in..." she said as they all came in. Taehyung didn't bother to look at his parents. His head was down all the time.

"What happen Y/n? Why you've called us here so argentily? Is everything okay?..." Her mom asked worriedly.

"No mom nothing is okay...." y/n says.

"What do you mean?"  She asked.

"Go and ask your son... "

Her parents got confused. As her mom look at her son. She walk towards him and kneel. "Taehyung don't wanna see your mom..." she asked and hold his hand. Her eyes widen as she look down at his bandaged hand. "Baby what is this? What happened to your hand???" She asked. Taehyung look at her but didn't said a word.

"Taehyung please speak baby... tell me what happened to your hand..." but still Taehyung didn't open his mouth.

"Will anyone please tell what has happened to my Taehyung? Why he's not speaking.... tell me what's going on??" She asked sternly in but everyone stood silent.

"Y/n will you please tell us why you have called us here??"Jungkook's mom asked calmly. "And where is Jungkook?"

"Don't know where your son has gone. I guess you're son is sacred after knowing that he's going to be father. Really a coward ass... " y/n mocked.

"Oh! But that's a good news. Then why he's scared??" Jungkook's father asked.

"I don't know aske him when he'll come back...."

"Look Y/n I really don't wanna waste my precious time in this nonsense.  I have other works too...." Mrs. Jeon shrugs.

"What!!??" Y/n exclaimed. As everyone gave confused look.

"What the hell are you saying. Can't you just shut your mouth...." Mr. Jeon says.

"If I only have to come here and shut my mouth than why did you brought me here??" She says furiously.

"Mom please for god sake don't open your mouth in front of Jungkook please. I'm only fool to call you here. It would be better if I didn't...." Luhan balems himself.

"Taehyung look at me baby please...." his mom begged. And he did. They both stare at each other for a seconds when Mrs.kim spoke.

"Baby I'm happy that soon I'm gonna be a grandma. But why Jungkook is not happy?" She asked. Taehyung bite his lip in nervousness.

"He thinks this baby is n-not his..." Taehyung cried as his mom's eyes got widen.

"What the hell with this new thing Taehyung you didn't tell me..." Taehyung got furious wgen Y/n asked that question.

"Why should I tell you. Did you told me about Mingyu's plan? Did you told me what was your relation with Jungkook before? Than why should I tell this to you.... look Y/n this my personal problem and I didn't feel to tell someone...." Taehyung says.

"Than do you think I done this for my own!!! I'm I look fool to you!!! Taehyung your father is already a  bastard" she says as Mr. Kim roll his eyes and sigh.

"He wants to kill you when you were baby because you born as an omgea. No but mom and I was wrong to stop him. We let him kill you. When he use to like sit idol in house with no work. At that time I used to go for work at my age of 18 and make money for our food or else we could die by hungry. That was the situation I have gone through. We were on the verge to get on road If I didn't brought that money from Jungkook.... I took all the responsibility at that young age. I've also stopped my for this but you... you don't have consciousness for that..." y/n says as she cried. 

"And you're saying I don't feel to tell your personal things to anyone. I'm I that much unknown to you Taehyung. It's okay... *sob* if you really wants this than it's okay. Don't tell me anything. I'll not force you *sob*..."

Just after listening Taehyung couldn't control and just throw hug on her"No no don't say that I'm sorry really I'm sorry!!! Nonna...." he cried as she hugs him back.

Taehyung now will you tell me what exactly happened with you baby?...
Mrs. Kim asked softly as if Taehyung told here everything what happened from start.

To be continued....

===========================

Yeah!! it's me your author-nim... ;)

Thanks for reading..... ToT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.3K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
402K 28.9K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...
190K 5.9K 26
𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 :𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵�...
148K 5.2K 27
There's No relation between the character and real Bts member its imagination story i just using their Name Boy×Boy Taekook Top kook Bottom Tae