Shadow

Від XharoldsbabeX

Red-eyed vampires have taken over the world and have captured all humans. Or so they thought. Ellie and her s... Більше

Prolouge
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Vacation Styles
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ch. 19 *The Search is On*
Ch 20 *Reading Letters and Lips*
Ch. 21 *Nothing for Me, Something for Her*
Ch. 22 *Three Days*
Ch.23 *Begging for Forgivness*
Ch. 24 *Too Soon*
Ch. 25 *Fights, Friends, Foes*
Ch.26 *Unplanned Escapes*
Ch. 27 *Point Down*
**
Ch. 29 *Into the Woods*
Ch. 30 *Brothers*
Ch. 31 *Jealousy Comes From Love*
**
Ch.32 *Good Terms*
**
Ch.33 *Black and White*
Ch.34 *No Love, No Life*
Ch. 35 *Sacrafice*
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Very Important
Thirty Eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
To be continued...

Ch. 28 *Alone*

2.3K 157 47
Від XharoldsbabeX

~~~~~If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It helps alot! Thanks!~~~~~

My feet ache, but it's not even compared to the way I feel on the inside. So many various emotions are bottled up. Worry, guilt, regret, and too many more to name. It took an hour just for me to walk to the main front gate of Shadow. I didn't know what to expect. I thought the guard up front would yell at me and grab me and take me back to Harry for punishment. I almost wanted that to happen, but that wasn't the case. One simply looked at me, and opened the gate for me, letting me pass. Harry must've told him to let me free. The thought alone pains me. I know it was my decision and it's my fault I'm now kicked out of Shadow, but I wish he wouldn't have. I should've never tried to leave with Ruby and Niall. I would've regretted it once we'd escaped and I know it. Then again, if I didn't go with them, they'd be dead.

I still can't believe how cruel Harry is. It scares me that I somewhat was developing a set of feeling towards him. It would have turned out so bad because he doesn't allow love... Maybe it is best for me to leave Shadow.

The dirt road seems a thousand miles long and the sun is ready to set by the time I reach an actual road. They're is a large forest beside me that is greener than I would've ever imagined. Too bad I can't enjoy the sight. Im so afraid of what is to happen next. I don't have my red contacts or even shades to cover my eyes. All the horrid poosiblities that can happen to me right now begin to swarm in my head, making me dizzy and nervous. I forgot how scary it was living out here in fear. At least, back then I had Esmay for company, but now I'm alone. I never realized how much I liked Shadow until now. I'm such an idiot.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a car's horn honk. My head shoots to the side of the road and my heart races as I see a car pull up close to me. It's unfamiliar and it doesn't look anything like Harry's cars which makes me sad.

Whoever is in the car begins to roll down the window and I quickly look down to the ground to avoid eye contact. Shit, shit, shit. I'm fucked, if it is a vampire and they see my eyes. I continue to walk, hoping whoever it is will just leave me alone. I'm so afraid.

My hands tremble and I can barely breath when they slowly move their car with my pace. "Hey!" A deep voice calls and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I keep walking and ignore their greet. "Why are you all alone, walking? The city is like ten miles away. Do you need a ride?" The voice shouts at me again and I'm surprised how genuine whoever it is sounds. Once, they see your eyes, you're done, my subconcious reminds me and I know she is right.

"Uhmm, I'm fine." I say loud enough for him to hear me, keeping my eyes darted to the dirt. I haven't looked to see what he looks like, but he sounds bold and that scares me even more.

"Get it the car, you don't want to walk." He says harsher and I cringe.

"Sir, I'm fine."

"Why won't you look at me, dammit." I can tell he is getting annoyed and I feel myself wanting to cry. He's going to see my eyes and take me to storage and... my life is just over. Why did I leave Shadow? I was so lucky to be caught by the Vampos and taken there. It really is the best place for a human and here I done fucked it up.

I hear the door slam and I look back to his direction. He is coming around his car towards me and I've stopped walking, not being able to move. Run! I tell myself, but my feet stay glued to the ground. I was right, guessing that he was bold. His arms are as big as my thighs and he has a shaved head, creating an intense look that makes me more terrified than ever. He stops in his footsteps and his mouth gapes open when we make eye contact. This is the worst thing to happen. I should have ran or something. You still can! I encourage myself and before I know what I'm doing, I'm pushing my way through bushes to make my way inside the woods. The branches crackle under my feet as I sprint as fast as I can.

"Human! Come back here!" His voice booms and I begin to cry from the overwhelmed feelings I'm having. This is all my fault and now I'm going to rot in storage and die in the drainers. I want Harry back. Yes, I said it. I want him.

My shoulder hits a tree and I wince, but keep my feet at a dangerous speed. I can barley see infront of me because there are trees lined up next to each other, making it hard for me to run around them. I can hear the vampire behind me, catching up to me and I can't help, but sob as I continue to run for my life, literally.

"I will find you! You're mine now!" He yells and let out a scream when I trip over a branch, raised above the ground. I stay fallen on the found until I notice a small hole under a large tree that is big enough for me to hide in. I slowly crawl to it, ignoring the pain in my knee from my fall. I push my hand up to my mouth when I hear his footsteps close to me. His feet seem unknowing as he stops, then moves again. I hear him above me and I push myself deeper into the engraved dirt, quietly. He lets out a groan before letting his footsteps disappear into a different part of the woods. I let out a breath that I was holding in and wait a few more minutes before crawling back out. My body continues to shiver with nerves and I'm still paranoid that he will find me again. I look in circles, unsure of where to go next. I'm in too deep in the woods and I have no idea where the road is. Honestly, I don't want to go back to the road because another vampire will just find me.

I can't help, but let countless amount of tears stream down my face as I fall to the ground, unable to breathe from my harsh crying. I don't think I've ever cried so much. I didn't even cry this much when Harry told me Esmay was dead. In some ways, this is worse. I am completly alone, with absolutely no where to go and I have only myself to blame.

The sun completely sets by the times I finally get up from the ground and wipe my tears away. The only light is from the small amount of stars in the sky and I shiver when the wind picks up. My nose begins to run and I know that it is probably redder than Harry's eyes. Stop thinking about him.

I turn in circles many times and slowly move my feet in the direction I came from. At least I think I came from. It's too dark to really see anything.

I trip a few times and it causes the small pain in my knee grow more. When I look down, I notice that it's bleeding. I can't believe I'm wondering the woods in a dress. The dress Harry gave to me to change in back at the resteraunt. I can't believe that was a few hours ago. It feels like it's been days.

I hear a crack from a branch and I shoot my attention to the direction the sound came from. I squint my eyes, but don't see anything but thee trees and bushes swaying in the wind. I keep walking and pick up my pace even though I have no idea where in heading. Another sound is heard from behind me and I feel like someone is watching me. My body builds with nerves and I'm afraid that, that vampire is still searching for me.

"Hello?" I say and then mentally slap myself for saying anything at all. Stay quiet!

I suck in a breath when I hear another sound, this time from the left of me. I turn my body in the direction of the sound. My eyes widen when I see a dark figure standing beside a tree. At first I think I'm just imagining it and my mind is playing tricks on me, but it slightly moves, making me loose all breath in my lungs.

I hear something whip from beside me and a small wind whips my hair. I jump and gasp when I look behind me and see an arrow dug into a tree beside me. Another arrow shoots at me, but misses again and hits the same tree. Before I know what I'm doing, my feet take off in an opposite direction of where the arrows were coming from.

Who's shooting at me? Where am I going to go? I can't believe this is happening to me!! Fuck!!!! I push my way through many trees and I begin to cry when I hear large footsteps behind me. It sounds like whoever it is, is catching up and I want to throw up from how nervous and scared I am.

Something hits my back, causing me to fall to the ground, face first. I scream when I notice someone is on top of me, holding me down. I try to wiggle out of their grip, but they're too heavy. They flip my body around and I was expecting it to be the vampire who chased me earlier, but I'm surprised when I see someone completely different. Younger and more soft looking. I cant get much of a glimpse of him because I'm trying to get his hands off of me. One of his hands raises up high and when I look up at it, a knife in his hand ready to stab me in the heart.

"No!" I plead and I think I hear him gasp. I screw my eyes shut, not ready to see myself die.

"You're human?" His voice is soft and I shoot open my eyes and stare at him, trying to see his face. The shadow of a tree overcasts his whole face and I don't see anything but his gaped lips. Great, he is another vampire realizing I'm a damn human, but now I'm actually caught by him.

I can feel him studying my face as I try to put one to him. When I feel him loosen his grip on me and bring the knife down at his side, I find the opportunity to kick him in his stomach and slide out from his straddle. He cries out in pain and I continue to sprint through the trees.

"No! Wait!" He says, but I keep running. "I'm human too!" I feel my body jolt to a stop as he grabs my wrist, spinning me around. I still scream and tell him to let me go, despite of what he just told me. For all I know, he could be lying.

"Look!" He pulls me to his chest and tightens his grip on me to make me stop. I can finally see his whole face. His brown eyes stare into mine and I take the time to study the rest of him, while I catch my breath. His hair is a shade of bright red that looks painted on and his skin looks not aged at all.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I try to release from his grip, but he doesn't let me.

"I'm not!" He says angry that I don't believe him.

"I never thought I'd see another human again." He squeaks and I'm still too scared to trust him.

"Who are you?"

"Come, it's not safe here." He looks around before pulling me through the woods. I'm scared to death, but I follow his tight grip. We fast walk turning many directions around trees and bushes until I see a small wooden house built under two large trees.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask almost out of breath from his fast pace in walking.

"My home."

Comment what you guys' thought of this chapter(: I want to know how you are liking where this story is going!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

43.8K 71 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
68.5K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
267K 6.1K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc