The Rules of Handling Rejecti...

By SilentNiaAngel

Sevonnia never thought it would be a fairy-tale when she meet her mate and she thought just right when she re... More

:PROLOGUE:
part one
:ONE:
:TWO:
:THREE:
:FOUR:
:FIVE:
:SIX: Part 1
:SIX: Part 2
:SEVEN:
:EIGHT:
:NINE:
:TEN:
:INTERLUDE: ONE
part two: the circle
:ELEVEN:
:TWELVE:
:THIRTEEN:
:FOURTEEN:
:FIFTEEN:
:SEVENTEEN:
:EIGHTEEN:
:NINETEEN:
:TWENTY:
:INTERLUDE:TWO
:TWENTY-ONE:
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
:TWENTY-FOUR:
:TWENTY- FIVE:
:TWENTY-SIX: Part One
:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two
:TWENTY-SEVEN:
:TWENTY-EIGHT:
TWENTY-NINE
:THIRTY:
INTERLUDE: THREE
:THIRTY ONE:
:THIRTY-TWO:
:THIRTY-THREE:
:THIRTY-FOUR:
:THIRTY-FIVE:
:THIRTY SIX: Diana
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY -EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
Chapter Forty
Interlude
part 3
41

:SIXTEEN:

692 34 7
By SilentNiaAngel

Chapter Sixteen

There was a sudden akwardness the next day we meet up face to face. I didn't know what to say to him, I was drifting with thoughts about him and the kiss. It was unexpected and so not what I expect my first kiss to end up like. I couldn't be with him, when he was the only one opening up and I was still battling with self doubt and trusting. I tried to find a rule that would probably explain but a few pages were empty.

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss how sweet, wet and unexpected it was. I bet Dillion's kiss would moved me more but I shouldn't be thinking about him when he didn't even want or cared about me. I stare at Brian starring nervously at me as he tried to find the right word, But clicheness took over and he breath the silence.

"I'm sorry," he manage to say letting his eyes drift to other unecessary things around yard as we waited for Nick and Lasonia to pick us up.

"No need to apologise," I said shifting my weight. "I was the one who ran away," he step forward to me taking my hand.

"It's ok, I understand." he said caressing my hand.

"I promise to take it slow, I know how everything is around you. I don't want our relationship be hectic like it is." he said pleading.

He touch my cheeks and I took a deep breath feeling butterflies shuttering on my inside. I stare into his brown watching his expression slightly unravel showing his likeness for me. It softening a bit as he pulled out a red rose from behind his back.

"This is for you," he smiled handing me the delicate rose. I smiled taking it from him as Nick pulled up before us.

"Morning love birds," Nick hollered in greeting as I glance at Brian. Did he have to tell him about our kiss last night? "Don't chop him up," Lasonia said climbing onto the window to stare at us over the car top.

"He came to us beating up himself about the kiss and you probably not liking him back." she grin.

"You really know how to flatter a man's ego Sonia." Brian said pulling the door open. "After you," he smiled at me with a blush of embrassment.

I pulled my bag to the front of me climb into Nick's truck as Lasonia came back in as Nick came and shut the door. "You guys are adorable," she squeal jumping in her seat looking back at us as Brian and I sat awkwardly in the back seat.

"Don't mind her, she's the kind to get all mushy over a romantic flick and daily couples." Nick said starting the car.

"Yeah says the guy you bring me rose everynight through my bedroom window." Lasonia giggled childlisy.

"If you say this to the guys, I'll kill you." Nick threaten towards Brian who chuckled under his breath and I just stare out the window lost in the scenery holding Brian's hand.

Venroy hadn't show up for a week now, It kinda surprising I'm keeping count. I had even drew a few portraits of him. Brian on the other hand is over the heads romantic and doing everything possible to make me smile, I appreciate it but deep inside I wasn't in it hundred present. My brother has also gone for a week according to Odettea he need to blow of some seams. Tessa on the other end was becoming distant when I tried to talk to her, she'll find some excuse not to prolong our converstation inother words she's been off lately.

I need some air, maybe a run will be exactly what I need. Haven't run in awhile. Due to Harry over protectiveness and these constant pop up about my past which is a puzzle hard to put together. I took a deep breath grabbing Brian's sweater of the leather couch and set out for air.

I rush within the forest as my paws bounce against dirt and the wind whip against my fur gently and soothing. I breath in the freshness of nature as I reach a cliff with a waterfall on the side. Such a weird and fascinating joint. One side rocky while the other was smooth. I drop my dress on the grass and transforms back quickly pulling on thin material of a dress pulling out my underwear from the side pocket. I picked up Brian's sweater wrapping it around my waist and stare ahead in wonderment. I stood there playing with the grass as I felt someone staring at me from behind. I got up and starring back into the forest where I saw someone hiding behind a huge tree. It went back in cover when it saw me coming towards him or her. I reach the spot and I hear it purring and staring.

It was like it was calling to me.

"It's ok," I uttered as it trembled backway. It was a beautiful white coyote with two different shades of blue coloured eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked it as I felt something stirring inside me causing me to touch it fur and something shock me causing me to stumbled back as it came over me and growl over my face before starting licking my face.

"ok," I laugh out at him pushing him off so I could sit up.

"you are beautiful master," I heard it says into my mind.

"Thanks and what are you doing out here alone without your master?" I asked rubbing behind his ears.

"You are my master and your beta has my mate." she glare into my eyes before blowing in my face causing me to stumbled into vision where I saw Diana playing with another coyote but was pulled out of it. When the coyote started growling loudly.

I spurt up to see two black rogues surrounding us. The coyote rushed behind me snaring at them, I watch as the flare their nostril at us.

"Use the necklace," I hear the coyote shouted to me. I reach for my necklace ripping it off and placing it before us and I watch as they both vanish in thin air.

"It's called Deora strance." The coyote said calmly starring up at me.

"It's the necklace that place wolves in a strance for weeks, months but since it first it will only last until till midnight because they are already under another strance. An evil one." it says. I place the necklace on and knee before him.

"What is your name?"

"Tevon Derrick Aughton, Guardian of the Alpha rogue." he bowed his head slightly.

"I'm Sevonnia Pierre." I introduce myself to him.

"You got that wrong sweetie,"

"Your Sevonnia Amanda Pierre, The Dark Alpha Rogue." he said touching my chest as I felt something stirfried inside me.

"I'm just Sevonnia," I stuttered.

"No one say much to you, I'm here to protect and teach you all you need to know until the war." he said

"What war?" I asked.

"The Blood war," he said sitting on my lap. "The war that that erupt within witches and werewolf and I don't have much say Someone already started the story for you." he stare up me.

"Who?"

"Your heart." he wink at me and sprint off into the forest causing me to sprint after him and I caught up with him as we reach the path towards the pack house.

"How did we get here so fast?" I asked.

"I'm tone of surprises like you. In time you'll know." he said walking before me.

"Sevonnia Perrier!" I hear Harry shouted coming towards me in anger as Tevon rush up towards growling at him loudly causing everyone to cover their ears.

"Tevon quiet!" I growled touching him.

"Why do I smell a Coyote on my territory!" Alpha Kane shouted in his Alpha tone causing Tevon to recoil behind me.

"If you hurt him, I rip you of your title." I warned in a tone different from the one I used to used. I glance down at Tevon.

"I'll explain later, Now get their stupid ass to like beautiful me." he wink at me. Cocky much!.

"I heared that!" he shouted.

After convincing everyone that Tevon wasn't going to hurt them and that he won't leave my side. They allow him to stay reluctantly, I watch him eat from the bed and decided to let him get some rest. We'll talk later.

"Hey babe," Brian shouted as Tevon growl loudly at him at the door.

"It's ok Tevon, He won't hurt me." I got up and lead him back to his dinner.

"I heared you got pet up here and I came to see if it was really a pet and not an animal eater." Brian said starring at Tevon who growl at him.

"I don't like the dog, but he's your friend I'll leave him for another time." Tevon said loud enough for Brian to hear him.

"Get that thing out of here before he eat you in your sleep." Brian blurted out.

"Will you calm your fur butt and give me what you brought for me; your girlfriend." I softening my tone.

"Seriously he's your boyfriend. You can do much better than that." Tevon purr climbing unto my bed.

"Ignore him." I said as he hand me a gift bag. I took it and opening it to find a crossbow with several arrows.

"It will go well with that leather suit Sianna made for you." Brian smiled as I touch the carving of my name on it.

"It will go well in his heart, bleeding him to death." Tevon stated causing Brian to growl at Tevon.

"Thanks, I love it and I promise not to use it on you." I kiss him and he return it back softly yet eagerly.

"There's much I have miss," I hear Venroy voice said from the door and I shift my gaze to him, my breath hitch at the sight of him, he was in a dress suit and a gift bag in his hand.

"Someone got a crush," Tevon stated getting up and rush over to Venroy who bend down and rub him behind the ears. I watch as Tevon licked his hands and settle by his foot.

"No one miss you." Brian stated pulling me towards him. I miss him. I said to myself holding my head slightly down.

"Are you sure about that?" Venroy asked as I feel him starring at me. I shrugged the feeling off and smiled up at Brian; My boyfriend.

"Venroy what taking you so long?" I hear a female voiced shouted coming into view dress in aquatic blue dress and Silver heels.

"Oh my god Is that Her, The beautiful Dark Alpha."She rushed over and hugged me tightly.

"She's much beautiful than you talk Venny." she grin at me touching my hair.

"I don't tolerate you talking about my girlfriend." Brian stated with Jealously lace in his tone.

"Sevonnia meet my sister Vanessa," Venroy said glaring at Brian like he could rip him apart.

"Nice to meet you, Don't you hate when they have such a heated tension in your presence. Guys and their ego." Vanessa stated touching Venroy chest and glaring into his face like she was saying something to him to calm him down.

What was his problem with Brian?

He took a breath and walked towards me as Brian came beside me taking my hand. "I brought you something when I went to visit my family, I hope you like it." he hand me the bag as I took it causing our fingers to touch and tingle to erect that was pulled back when he let go and Brian tightening his grip on my hand.

"I'm liking the tension, Maybe he'll help me to use the crossbow after all." Tevon chuckled climbing onto my bed.

"Thanks," I smiled at him.

"Your welcome." he said turning to walk out the door with Vanessa waving us goodbye.

I release Brian hand and open the bag swiftly pulling out a wodden carved effifel tower. I turned it over to see C.V. B initial under the bottom. It was written the same as the one under my crystal Ball that Diana came for my birthday. I open the bag to see an envelope inside I took it out and pulled out a card opening it to see a note.

It reads;

It takes times and an heart to break a spell. No matter how strong they think it is. . . . . I'll be waiting.

"Is there something going on that I should know about?" Brian asked stepping before. "What is he waiting for?" I place them back both in the bag.

"How the hell I'm I suppose to know," I blurted out and sigh.

"There's nothing going on with Venroy and I, We're just friends." I said glancing at the vase of roses on my night table as I place the gift bag down.

"He seems to be more instreted in you, than just being friends." Brian huff.

"Your Jealously is blinding you. Now lets watch a movie and cuddle." I took up the remote to find a station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
2.6K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
440K 6.6K 21
Jez has one of the most complicated lives you'd ever see. So this time she moves to a new city, to find a guy who used to hate, then to find that he...
124K 3.2K 30
When Veronica's human best friend Kayla who went to study abroad, tells Veronica about her relationship with a guy called Elijah and how they are c...