The Los Santos Babysitter | O...

נכתב על ידי yinandyangbitches

Elaina Blackwood is an 18 year old soon to be college student juggling two jobs and could always use the extr... עוד

Cast and Characters
Walk In The Trap Like A Boss
Break The Bank
Might go M.I.A.
Pop Shells For A Living
He Gonna Murda Some
The Point of No Return
Revenge
XXX
Taste
Lo Siento
Authors Note
perdón
Angustia
Vuélvase
Amor

I WAS BORN TO FLEX

7.7K 144 5
נכתב על ידי yinandyangbitches

Look, my bitches all bad, my niggas all real
I ride on his dick in some big tall heels
Big fat checks, big large bills
Front, I'll flip like ten cartwheels
Cold ass bitch, I give broads chills
Ten different looks and my looks all kill
I kiss him in the mouth, I feel all grills
He eat in the car, that's meals on wheels.

You know that aching feeling in the pit of your stomach? The one that makes you queasy and makes you feel like it's near impossible to get any work done.

Yeah that's hunger.

Cause that's what a bitch was feeling.

I was about 6 and a half hours in at my graveyard shift at the convenience store and the lack of funds in my wallet meant there wasn't a chance in hell I'd be able to buy something here. All the money from my checks went to cover for a down payment on my new car. There was no way in hell I planned on taking a bus to and from college when my classes started this summer. That meant save, save, save and that's exactly what I did.

Knowing I got myself a new whip with my hard earned money made the grumbling noises in my stomach a little more bearable. In a little over an hour I'd be getting out from work and I'd be able to rush to my mama's house to try and catch breakfast before her shift at the nursing home.

After finishing my duties at the store, I stood by the register staring at the clock on the wall, repeatedly tapping my foot. 5 more minutes and Ben should be here. I was pretty sure I looked like shit due to exhaustion and being hungry made me all the more irritable. I wasn't able to stay and wait for any leftovers from my shift at the diner before I came into work here last night. I shut my eyes, biting the insides of my cheeks when I heard the door ding. My eyes flew open to see a happy looking Ben stroll through the door before appearing at the register beside me. I narrowed my eyes at him as he started cheerfully counting out his till.

"Why are YOU so happy?" I asked suspiciously.

He turned his body to me hastily causing me to jump.

"I got accepted to UCLA!" He yelled happily. "Can you believe it, me? I worked my ass of and studied the shit out of that SAT book and I can't believe it payed off, I'm so relieved," he gleamed looking down tearing the change out of its rolls.

"Well hot damn," I replied smiling.

"I know man, I know..." he turned to me again with a wide grin. His eyes were glossy like he was almost about to cry.

"Well congratulations man, you deserve it. You'd study even at work, it was insane," I chuckled giving him a punch in the arm.

He frowned before he turned to me serious.

I put my hands up backing away, "hey sorry if I hit you a little too hard, my bad..." I murmured.

"No that's not it," he whispered. "It's our last shift together, I'm gonna miss you. I told Deandra I'm not coming in after this," he said before looking at me apologetically. He closed his register and gave me the close out sign giving me a sad smile.

"Don't worry about it Ben," I said giving him a half smile. "You're going to college! We'll hang out again."

"You betcha," he replied giving me a wink. "It was great working with you Elaina, and I'm glad we became close."

"Same here Ben," I replied smiling pulling him into a tight hug. "I gotta go, I'll see you soon. Hopefully before you leave."

"You know it doll face."

****

I raced home to find my mom already picking up her purse and keys to start heading out the door.

"Ma," I said begging. "Did you make anything?" I said running up to her clutching my hands almost on the verge of over dramatic tears.

She rolled her eyes smacking me with her purse.
"Your ass wants to be independent and move out but you have to gall to still come over for breakfast," she said shaking her head slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Aye de verdad mami, come on..." I said pleadingly on my knees.

"Stupida, get your ass up, the food is in foil, look in the microwave," she remarked waving me off before heading out the door.

"Thank you!" I screamed as she shut the door.

"Shut the fuck up!" I heard a familiar annoying voice groan from behind me.

"You know how pathetic you sound, coming over all the time begging mom for some food, you good for nothing hobo," Ambrose sighed coming up to me.

I smacked the back of his head before stating, "boy bye, that's why I'm the one that gives mami money for groceries and gas while your loser ass is here sleeping all day and partying all night."

"You uptight bitch, you know nothing of the party scene. I'm a people person. I must socialize,"he said rubbing his eyes yawning.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going back to sleep you troll!" He seethed. "Try to close that fucking lid of yours," he stated before strolling back to his room, his satin flowery print robe swaying side to side as he did.

"Pussy," I murmured angrily.

After scarfing down the food ma left for me, I plopped down on the couch, my head resting back against the cushion, folding my legs onto the coffee table. I slowly shut my eyes trying to get a few hours in of rest before returning home to get ready for my shift at the diner.

I don't know how much time had passed before I heard the front door quickly open. My eyes shot open to find my old next door neighbor Ruby appear in the corridor. I arched an eyebrow, folding both hands onto my lap expecting him to say something.

He blushed a little before giving me a quick nod, "hey baby girl, Ambrose in? He was suppose to give Jamal, Monse and I a ride to our first day of school," he stated smoothing back his hair with his hand.

"Ambrose is a little hungover at the moment, I don't think he's going anywhere," I replied chuckling slightly.

His eyes widened before he quickly put half his body out the front door before saying "he's hungover, that pinche bastard," Ruby yelled frustrated.

"I told you! That's why we shouldn't have trusted him in the first place and listened to me instead about arriving her a little earlier just in case, now we're going to be late," a familiar voice replied.

Monse.

"We cannot be late on the first day of school, I am not about to get stared at and be forever labeled as the late kid to start off my high school career," another voice said squealing.

Jamal.

Ruby quickly turned to me pulling at his collar clearly frustrated.

"Alright thanks beautiful," he said eyes shooting down all pathetic. He stayed that way for a second before twiddling his fingers turning his feet side to side. His eyes shot up with a pleading look. "I see you got yourself a vehicle out there, very nice. You have excellent taste," he started to say. "I'm more of a fan of European brands but you got yourself a beauty there, very chic," he continued.

"Ruby.." I said clearing my throat. "If I take you and your little buddies to school will you shut up?" I asked frustrated. The sooner I took them the sooner I could sleep.

Just then both Jamal and Monse barged past Ruby before they all nodded repeatedly at once. I sighed and quickly stood up grabbing my keys off the table.

"Alright let's get to it fresh meat."

***
It felt like seconds in before the usual young teenage bickering began.

"I am not trying to listen to Sia right now Ruby, this is the first day of school, and we need to feel pumped and what better way to feel pumped than listening to lil pump," Jamal hastily remarked smacking Ruby's fingers off the radio.

"Can you like sit back," I seethed to Jamal already more than annoyed.

"Yeah Jamal," Ruby instigated. "Everyone knows whoever rides shotgun has radio dibs," he said turning the dial back to that overplayed Sia song that was always on the radio when it came out. Chandelier.

"Actually last time I checked this was my car and I say we listen to nothing and sit in silence," I yelled glancing back at the two boys who stared back eyes wide.

"Well that's no fun," Jamal whispered sitting back.

I rolled my eyes. A few moments of peace passed before Monse out of nowhere screamed causing me to swerve the car slightly from the sudden surprise, "stop here, Cesar said we can pick him up!" 

I groaned before reversing my car back to what I knew was suppose to be Cesar and his older brother's place.

A bunch of the Los Santos members were sitting outside staring at my vehicle with confused faces. Monse quickly got out of the car walking towards the house.

"What the hell is she doing!" Ruby and Jamal both screamed in unison.

"Ughhhhh," I yelled loudly repeatedly throwing my head back against the headrest several times.

A few moments passed before we heard Monse's voice grow louder and louder.

"What do you mean you're not coming to school Cesar!" She yelled at the younger Diaz brother.

I turned to see Diaz shrug his shoulders before saying, "don't be getting in my face Monse, I'm not going and that's it. End of discussion. Bye bye see you later," he said waving her off.

A few of the Los Santos members laughed including Spooky, Oscar's older brother who was chuckling slightly watching like it was a damn show. Even I was getting pissed for Monse.

"You literally texted me 5 minutes ago Cesar saying to pick you up," Monse shot back turning her fists into balls.

The gangs eyes shot up at Cesar, eyebrows arched accusingly.

He looked nervous and then replied, "I don't know what the hell you're on Monse, but your desperate plea for us to be together is getting really old," Cesar remarked shaking his head.

The guys laughed again.

"What the fuck you say puto?" Monse yelled before she started stalking towards Cesar. The Los Santos members stood up at her approach.

"Oh shit," we all yelled scrambling, diving out the car running towards Monse.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

754K 16K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...
21.2K 578 9
[ON MY BLOCK] Oscar Diaz fanfic I don't own any characters from on my block besides the ones that I have made.
150K 2.9K 56
Basically this is a FanFiction piece about my favorite Netflix series On My Block, Iʻm not a professional writer so donʻt judge and I may stumble a b...
55.2K 914 38
! I'll slowly rewrite this story. I wrote it when I was younger and now I think it needs some improvement (20/38 rewritten) ! Elly is moving from Ger...