The Hybrid ( BOOK I & II)

By Weirdly_Sarcastic

"Do you really want me, all of me? I'm not like other werewolves or vampires. I can't mark you, I can't fully... More

Book ONE
SNEAK PEEK
Ch.1 The Hybrid
Ch.2 Remy Monroe
Ch.3 Happy Or Sad
Ch.4 My Choice
Ch.5 Pale Skin
Ch.6 Awkward
Ch.7 Mary Jane
Ch.8 Kisses
Ch.9 First Tears
Ch.10 Sex
Ch.11 Close Friends
Ch.12 Naughty Boy
Ch.13 Bitch
Ch.14 Fried Chicken
Ch.15 Date Night (Part I)
Ch.15 Date Night (Part II)
Ch.16 Reality
Ch.17 Jealousy
Ch.18 Dark Thoughts
Ch.19 Love Bites
Ch.20 The Beast
Ch.21 Blackout
Ch.22 Hearts Connected
Ch.23 Surprise
Ch. 24 Reunited
Ch.25 Blushing Bride
Ch.26 Booty Love
Ch.27 Bubble Baths & Babbies
Ch.28 Birthday
Ch.29 Beau
Ch.30 Sexcation (rated R)
Ch.31 Safe
Ch.32 Medicine
Ch.33 Nosebleeds
Ch.34 Naked
Ch.35 The Unknown
Ch.36 Caught
Ch.37 Wolves In The Night
Ch.38 Maddox
Ch.39 Salt & Nanas
Ch.40 Powder Complexion
Ch.41 Now & Forever
Ch.42 Beauty With The Beast
The Final Puzzle Piece
Epilogue
BOOK TWO
Sneak Peek
Ch.1 Train Station
Ch.2 Good Memories
Ch.3 Balls Off
Ch.4 Ava's Mate
Ch.5 It's Disgusting
Ch.6 Love Don't Die
Ch.7 Tattoos & Scars
Ch.8 Make A Choice
Ch.9 Avadox All The Way
Ch.10 Signs Of Love
Ch.11 Thorn In My Flesh
Ch.12 Trouble
Ch.13 Heartache
Ch.14 Daddy's Little Girl
Ch.15 The Scary Truth
Ch.16 A Kiss Of Honesty
Ch.17 The End For Now

Q & A

263K 10.6K 810
By Weirdly_Sarcastic

So this is not a chapter but I think it could be important for most readers. This is a list of questions that have popped up from a number of readers more than once. I'll answer the questions as far as I can without giving too much away.

Q: Is Genevieve human?

A: Yes, so far we all know she is 100% human.

Q: How did she grow up in a pack of werewolves if she was human?

A: Her parents were Nick and Spencer, who were both werewolves. She was adopted by them and was raised as a member of the pack, although she was human.

Q: Can Genevieve feel the mate bond between her and Remy?

A: This story is a bit different from other supernatural stories here on wattpad. Mates can only feel strong emotions from the other person and they feel a big amount of attraction and  loyalty to one another. Because Genevieve is human she only feel about half of what other mates would feel, who are supernatural. Remy on the other hand feels a stronger connection to Genevieve than normal mates would because he is the hybrid (two supernatural beings).

Q: Why was Remy in Miami if he lives in Maui?

A: It had to do with a problem Remy is having being the hybrid. Further explanation in the next chapters.

Q: Is Remy's sister Mary Jane also a hybrid?

A: I'll ask you this, if Mary Jane is a hybrid too then why is Remy called THE HYBRID? Just a hint; Remy can't get sick and Mary Jane had leukemia. If that doesn't answer your question then you'll have to wait for further chapters.

Q: How did Remy mind link Genevieve if they are not mated?

A: Remy did not mind link with her on the previous chapter. Remy is the hybrid and he has abilities, some unknown to others. Back in the hotel room he used mind compulsion. He broke into her thoughts and allowed her to see what he was thinking. Remy will explain the whole thing further in the next one or two chapters.

Q: Can mates mind link?

A: No. Genevieve mentioned at the end of chapter two that mates can't mind link, whether they are vampires or werewolves. The same goes for pack members.

Q: Do I follow back all my followers?

A: The answer is yes. Of course I don't follow everyone but if I connected with the person or their vibes are immaculate then I'll definitely follow.

Q: Do I take reading request from readers?

A: Normally I do, but I'm really busy at the moment. (7/10/17)

Q: Do I do vote for vote?

A: No but if I like the story of course I'll vote.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
2.3M 65.7K 31
Eli has just turned eighteen and is an Alpha One day, a new girl shows up to the school and instantly, he feels a pull towards her, but isn't sure w...
32 2 7
(Photo isn't mine it's from Pinterest) She always the light in my shadow, never knew how I could be so shallow; to the source that was making my holl...
9.5K 528 17
"He basically coaxed her out of her skin. She was determined to reinvent herself. To finally accept what life has to offer. She wanted to grow, heal...