The Decision of Mr. Billionai...

By MidnightRain_9

Samaara Varma, a 24 year old, naive, beautiful, quiet, independent girl residing in Vancouver with her mother... More

The Decision of Mr . Billionaire
Character Aesthetics
CHAPTER 1: "Can't I stay for any longer?"
CHAPTER 2: "Has This Best Friend Of Yours' Proposed To Her, Yet?"
CHAPTER 3: "I Feel Like The Destiny Is Taking Us There."
CHAPTER 4: "You haven't changed, Ira. Exactly the same."
CHAPTER 5: "Mom. Nothing. I'll Tell You Later."
CHAPTER 6: "Do you remember Samaara?"
CHAPTER 7: "Right. I wasn't expecting this."
CHAPTER 8: "I see a Chemistry in Business."
CHAPTER 9: "He's a Billionaire. What Do You Expect?"
CHAPTER 10: "I'm just an employee here."
CHAPTER 11: "My name is Samaara Varma."
CHAPTER 12: "What? How come I never knew about this?"
CHAPTER 13: "I think there is a problem in the company's security system."
CHAPTER 14: "Why did I find you fainted on the road today?"
CHAPTER 15: "I Never Considered You for Stubborn."
CHAPTER 16: "But I'm Not Invited."
CHAPTER 17: "My Dad died when I was Fifteen."
CHAPTER 18: "No Ira-Mom's Dying."
CHAPTER 19:"My qualifications were snatched from me, alright?"
CHAPTER 20: "I can't even imagine that day when he will win against me."
CHAPTER 21: "And that's a promise."
CHAPTER 22: "You're not serious, are you?"
CHAPTER 23: "Is it because of Samaara?"
CHAPTER 24: "I can't do anything else but hope."
CHAPTER 25: "Do not teach me my work, Mr Patterson!"
CHAPTER 26: "I'll get married."
Chapter 27: "Okay well, Congratulations Sir and Mrs Malhotra"
CHAPTER 28: "Mom. I can't divorce Samaara anymore.
CHAPTER 30: "She's a Responsibility Because She's Now My Wife."
CHAPTER 31: "That's None of Your Business."
CHAPTER 32: "Uh, Please Call Me Samaara."
CHAPTER 33: "His Money is Your Money so it Really Doesn't Matter."
CHAPTER 34: "You Don't Need to, Honestly, She's Your Mom."
CHAPTER 35: "I Wish I Could Say the Same About You, Akshara."
CHAPTER 36: "It's a Mocktail Not a Cocktail, Samaara."
Chapter 37:"You Should Leave the New Married Couple Alone for a Couple of Weeks"
CHAPTER 38: "I Can't Technically Go Against Her."
CHAPTER 39: "I Can't Particularly Steal You From My Cousin."
CHAPTER 40: "We Can Go On a Double Date?"
CHAPTER 41: "Ahan, you don't have to change your choice because of me."
CHAPTER 42: "You know I'm clearly not interested in arguing with you, Samaara."
New Story

CHAPTER 29: "But you're not a guest."

1.1K 76 12
By MidnightRain_9

Hey my lovely readers!

First of all I'd like to apologise to each and everyone of my reader that I was not updating this story for sooo long. I am also a student and I don't always have time to write this very often. To be honest, I also had a writer's blog and I kind of still have it but I still tried writing this the best I could. I hope you enjoy it. And sorry again for the wait.

Recap from the previous part: Samaara was freed from Roshan's trap and case due to Ahan getting married to her to get her out of this dilemma.

Now from the present.

Samaara

"Yeah. I understand." I reply, not being able to look into Ahan's eyes. I feel all three pairs of their eyes on me but I try to avoid all of them. We were currently outside the court discussing the means of this unexpected marriage and what we were going to fo next.

"So, Uh, when was I moving again?" I ask in an attempt to break the awkwardness among us all. What was I thinking? Why was I acting so awkward and uncomfortable in this situation? We all knew, and we knew well that the only factor associated with this marriage is all a deal, not love. So, then why was I feeling as if I'd just newly got married in real and now my life would change as I'd have to include another person in it?

Well. I did get married in real though. I huff out a long breath on my thoughts, unaware of them three pairs of eyes still looking at me.

"Today." Ahan's calm voice manages to break my trend of thoughts. His voice sounds final, as if there couldn't be any other arguments for it. I lift my eyes to look up at him only to see his deep, calm eyes staring right at me. I immediately look away, not being able to understand the emotion that was playing in his eyes and the emotion that I was feeling. What does this all mean? Why the hell was my heart beating so fast?

I divert my attention towards Ira, not being able to meet Ahan's eyes at all for the time. What is happening to both of us? Why is there so much awkwardness and the uncomfortable space between us? It wasn't like that before.

"Uh-" Neel clears his throat, breaking my trend of thoughts. "Ahan means today because the media already knows now that you guys are married and so it's better you'd move straight away, and not give them any reasons of doubt." He says and I give Neel a simple nod. I didn't have anything else to say.

"You can come home with me right now and then Ahan bhaiya can come and pick you up." Ira suggests.

"No, I'll drive Samaara up to yours," Ahan suddenly interrupts. He clears his throat upon the realisation of his immediate answer, as we all turn to look at him in confusion. "The media is going to follow me for sure and I don't want them to question anything." I look between Ahan and Neel as they share few glances within one another. What are they sharing these looks for?

"Alright, well let's go then." Ira suggests as she and Neel begin to make their way towards the parking lot towards Neel's car.

"Samaara." Ahan's quiet voice interrupts me again as I immediately divert my attention over to him.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Uh," He takes a glance towards where Neel and Ira walked off to before diverting his attention back on me. "I know this all is happening fast and you're probably confused to make any kind of decision," he clears his throat as he takes a pause and I maintain my gaze onto him. "But, just give this some time and I'll figure something out. Trust me." His words were so true and honest, I couldn't stop myself from nodding.

- - - - -

"Ahan, Samaara is your responsibility now." We hear Aunt speak as me and Ira walk down the stairs, chauffeur bringing just the few of the bags I had down behind us. I didn't have a lot of things so it wasn't hard to pack and it didn't take a long time either.

Everyone's attention is immediately diverted towards us as we make our way further down the stairs. The chauffeur follows us down the stairs and walks past everyone to set my bags in the booth of Ahan's car. What was Aunt talking to Ahan about? Ahan turns his attention back to Aunt again and gives her a reassuring nod.

"I will K, you don't have to worry about that." He answers as I immediately look down, I don't know why but my cheeks immediately start burning when he says that. All he said was that he'd look after me? What's so nerve-cracking in that, Samaara? I quickly shake the unnecessary thoughts away and make my way towards Aunt.

"Samaara." Aunt calls me, bringing her hand forward. In confusion, I place my hand into hers as she takes it and places it into Ahan's and I immediately flinch. No one notices except for Ahan. He takes a glance at my trembling hand before fixing his gaze back onto mine. And my eyes immediately fall to the ground, unknowingly. I feel his heated gaze still on me as he gently removes my hand from his before turning towards Aunt again.

"I know this is all too rushed, K but I promise that I'll fix it. Don't worry." He reassures her, planting a warm kiss on her forhead and I look up at him. How is he going to fix this? Why was he reassuring everyone when there was simply nothing that was going to be done about this. The compromise of this marriage would just stay as it was, wouldn't it? And we'd just have to act like an ideal, happy couple in front of the whole world and Ahan's family no matter the lack of comfortableness we'd feel in between us. We'd just have to pretend that we were an absolutely amazing couple and in love.

"I've seen you as my second daughter, Samaara" Aunt's voice once again breaks my trend of thoughts. "So it only makes sense that I tell you this," she takes a pause as she takes a glance towards Ahan again before diverting her eyes back on me. "You also have the same responsibility towards Ahan that he has towards you." My eyes barely meet his before they look away again. "And doesn't matter if you live with his family or you guys live in his penthouse, there is a sense of responsibility from you towards his family as well-"

"K-" Ahan quickly interrupts but I shake my head.

"It's okay. I get it aunt. Thank you for all the love you've given me." I get down to touch her feet before pulling her into a warm hug. "And I promise I'll take everything you've just said into mind and try to fulfil all my responsibilities the best I can." I complete as we break the hug and she gives me a wide smile.

"God bless you."

- - - - - -

This wouldn't be the first time that I'd be seeing Ahan's penthouse. I'd seen it before when I fell down in the middle of the road once and he found me. And that's when he took me to his penthouse.

The car ride was awfully quiet as the awkward silence remained in between us. Neither of us had anything to say until Ahan broke that silence for good.

"Uh." He gave me a quick glance before focusing his eyes back on the road. "You don't have to listen and follow what K has said to you," his words trailed off as I turned my gaze over to him. "About all the responsibility and stuff."

"I get that but," I looked away from him as he gave me another quick glance. "I'd like it if I listened to her." My voice came out really quiet as I didn't want to sound wrong anyhow. "I mean if I don't have to follow it then you shouldn't have to either." He gave me another quick glance.

"I can't really do that." He answered genuinely.

"Can I ask why?"

"Uh," He let out a quiet chuckle and halted, slowing down upon reaching the marvellous gates of his impressive suite. "Not really." He simply answered, causing a smile on my face.

The gates of the penthouse slid open, revealing the extravagant infrastructure in front of me. Ahan drove past the gates and towards the parking.

Once we were parked,the chauffeurs started getting my bags out of the booth as we stepped out of the car. Ahan gestured me towards the entrance of the building and I hesitantly nodded before we both started making our way towards the suite. The lady at the reception desk immediately stood up upon seeing us. Well, technically upon seeing Ahan but why?

"Good afternoon, sir." She smiled as Ahan gave her a brief nod before leading me towards the elevators. I did not miss her confusing and intriguing gaze towards me. She was probably thinking who I was and considering Ahan wasn't a person to bring over girls, seeing me would have been a lot surprising for her or anyone who saw me with Ahan from now on. But why was she so surprised? The news of us getting married was all over the country.

Ahan pressed the Floor 24 and the elevator made it's way up as my anxiety immediately started growing. How could I forget Ahan lived on the top floor? I remember last time I had a really hard time going down the elevator when we were leaving Ahan's place.

As claustrophobic as I was, I couldn't stop myself from getting anxious once again. Ahan instantly noticed as I started wiping the sweat forming on my forehead. He muttered some uncomprehensive words for himself before suddenly taking my hand into his.

"Damn it. I'm sorry, Samaara. I should've remembered." He quickly apologised as I shook my head as much as I could although it was spinning in anxiety. Ahan caressed my hand by rubbing soothing circles on the back of it, muttering reassuring words to get me out this.

"It's okay, just breath." I held on to that, taking deep breaths as Ahan's constant caressing on my hand also helped calm me down. I didn't realise when we reached the 24th Floor and the elevator doors opened. I quickly walked out of it to get some air, letting go of Ahan's hand and he patiently waited for me to calm down, giving me the space and time to cool down from my anxiety.

"You okay?" He asked, once I looked calm, his quiet voice was also unknowingly soothing as I gave him a small nod. We walked further into the apartment and I could not help but stare and admire the beautiful interior of the place, although I had already seen it before, this was not something I got to see everyday. No matter how simple I was and how I didn't like luxury to some extent, I liked and knew to at least admire the beauty of this luxurious place.

"You've been here before." He simply informed and I give him a small nod. "Siya stays here sometimes. As of now, you can take her room." I turned to look at him only to see him looking at me. "It's more furnished and would probably be more homely than all the other guest rooms." I give him a simple nod as he leads me towards it.

He pushes the door to Siya's room open, and steps away, letting me walk inside first. As I step inside, another overwhelming feeling rushes past me. The room was as extravagant as the rest of the penthouse. And the white walls and bed made it look more beautiful and bigger. The thing that looked the best about this room was the fact that the bed was in a shape of a circle instead of a rectangle. It made the room posh and rich.

I felt out of space as I walked further inside the room. I'm not sure if I should stay in Siya's room. I think the simple guestrooms with less furniture would probably best suit me.

"Uh-" I found hard to find words to say as the overwhelming feeling took over again. "I'm not sure if I should stay in this room. I'm sure the guestrooms would also be great. This is just too-" I gulped giving a glance around the room. "extravagant." I finished as he simply stared at me.

"But you're not a guest." He deadpanned. I stared at him, thinking how impossibly calm he was. How easy was it for him to say this in zero time?

My eyes found their way back to the ground and I simply nodded, not wanting to take this conversation any further and suddenly needing some time of my own.

He brushed his hand through his hair before fixing his eyes back on me again. "If you need something, let me know. Sara, who looks after this place is not here today but once she's here, I'll introduce her to you and you can let her know about any of the concerns you might have about everything around here." He briefly informs as I give him a small nod before he walks out of the room, giving me some space.

I take a deep breath as the overwhelming feeling takes over for the fifth hundredth time today. How did my life take such a surprising turn? How did all this happen so fast? I was single yesterday and now I'm married. And that too, to America's one of the most eligible bachelors? He could probably get any girl he wanted? And he chose to get married to me? Like how did that even happen?

All I knew was that from now on, my life wasn't going to be as boring as it was before.

* * * * *
"SOMETIMES, SOMEONE COMES INTO YOUR LIFE, SO UNEXPECTEDLY, TAKES YOUR HEART BY SURPRISE, AND CHANGES YOUR LIFE FOREVER."

* * * * *

So, this is the end of the chapter. I hope you liked it and hope it made up for the fact that I didn't update from ages.

I'm sorry for taking so long to upload again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.6K 35
Daksh Malhotra - a womanizer and a ruthless billionaire - tears apart the life of Asmita Sharma - a vivacious and ambitious young woman - when he fin...
79.6K 5.4K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
907K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...