A Guy Who Does Not Believe In...

By Galaxy_Yehet13

This story will bring you to a journey about a girl and guy. Kim Minseok or known as Xiumin is a guy who does... More

Introduction
Chapter One: The Meeting
Chapter Two: Why He Being Cold?
Chapter Three: The First Day (1)
Chapter Four: The First Day (2)
Chapter Five: Get To Know About EXO
Chapter Six: The Real Situation
Chapter Seven: Project
Chapter Eight: Sehun and Minyoung
Chapter Nine: Am I In Love Again?
Chapter Ten: Tournament
Chapter Eleven: Let Me Take Care Of You
Chapter Twelve: Hang Out (1)
Chapter Thirteen: Hang Out (2)
Chapter Fourteen: Friendly Date and Apologize
Chapter Fifteen: She's Back
Chapter Sixteen: Confession
Chapter Seventeen: Evil Plan
Chapter Eighteen: Confused
Chapter Nineteen: Minyoung Being Puzzled
Chapter Twenty: Be My Girl?
Chapter Twenty One: Camp, EXO (1)
Chapter Twenty Two: Camp, Kris's Past (2)
Chapter Twenty Three: Camp, Kai's True Feelings (3)
Chapter Twenty Four: Camp, Detective Suho (4)
Chapter Twenty Five: Camp, Baekhyun and Chen (5)
Chapter Twenty Six: Fix It Or Ruin It
Chapter Twenty Seven: My Heart Doesn't Belong To You
Chapter Twenty Eight: I'll Be Okay
Chapter Twenty Nine: He Belongs To You
Chapter Thirty: Now I Know
Chapter Thirty One: You're Mine
Chapter Thirty Two: I'm Yours
Chapter Thirty Three: Let's Date
Chapter Thirty Five: My Unicorn Healer
Chapter Thirty Six: Childhood Friend
Chapter Thirty Seven: Another Problem
Chapter Thirty Eight: Jealous
Chapter Thirty Nine : Shocking News
Chapter Forty: Take A Deep Breathe
Chapter Forty One: Leaving?
Chapter Forty Two: Don't Go
Chapter Forty Three: Run
Chapter Forty Four: Oficial Us
Chapter Forty Five: Prom Night
Chapter Forty Six: We Belong Together
Chapter Forty Seven: Final Decision
Chapter Forty Eight: Baozi & Silly
Chapter Forty Nine: I Love You, You Love Me (Final)
Epilogue
Please Read~
Happy New Year 2015 EXO-L!!
ATTENTION
New Version

Chapter Thirty Four: Sports Event

2.3K 78 6
By Galaxy_Yehet13

WARNING

This chapter I will explain all the situation where they were. So each POV's has different situation. Hope you guys understand. Enjoy :)

~At Seoul University Hall~

Today they held an event for the students. Everyone were wearing sports. Yep, it's a Sports Event. "So, what do you want take?" D.O asked Sena. "Well, I-" she was cut by some bunch of girls noises. "Sena-sshi!!" one of the girls came to her. "You should take running!! " that girl is one of the athletes. "Well-" she looked at D.O and he smiled. "Go ahead. I'll be fine." he murmured. She nodded and she was being dragged. "There you are Hyung!!" Kai ran towards D.O. "I've been looking for you. Where's Sena?" Kai asked. "She went to there." D.O pointed. Kai followed his finger. "Wow, she must be an athlete." D.O nodded. "So, what do you take Jongin-ah?" D.O asked. "Archery and this." he said. "Good luck buddy." D.O tapped on Kai's shoulder. "How about you hyung?"

"Badminton." he smiled and left Kai. He shook his head. "This hyung."

While the other 3 were still thinking what to do. "I'll just take archery." Minyoung stood up. Sehun took her wrist. "Be careful." She smiled and quickly peck his lips. "You be careful." she said and left the two boys. "Awwh." Tao teased Sehun. He rolled his eyes. "I'm going to take high jump. Wanna join?" Tao asked. "Nah, I'm going to take run." he nodded and both of them went to their arena.

................................................

[Minyoung POV's]

I was getting ready with my archery and arrow. I reloaded in. Now, we just practice before the real game begin. I was practising when someone grabbed my arm. "Your position should be like this." I looked at him. He smiled. "First time?" he asked. I nodded. "Just want to try new." I said to him. He ruffled my hair. "Good luck Younggie." he said and he put both of his hand inside his pocket. Act to be cool. "Umm Kai?" he stopped and turned to me. "Thanks for last time." I said. I never able to said thanks to him when we were camp in Jeju Island. He smirked and thumbed up to me.

Wew~ I felt less burden already. Kai, he seemed special to me. Not that I want to be with him. It's feel like his my soulmate while Sehun is my destiny. I sighed of thinking. I do love Kai but I can't be with him. I just love too much with Sehun.

.................................................

[Kai's POV]

She still felt sorry about the incident. I think she won't forget about it. It took time for her to forget about it. I was sitting down here, looking at her practising. She seemed really want to tried those. I smiled by myself. Well, at least we both still friends. She was my soulmate. No one can replaced her in my heart. "Smiling by yourself eh?" I looked at the person. "Hyung." He smirked. "You do really love her don't you?" I nodded in agreed. "I will always love her. Forever." I said. He tapped on my shoulder. "I know that, Kai."

"How about you? Will you find your long lost lover?" I asked. He sighed. "I don't think she will come back."

"Kris hyung." He looked at me and smiled. "Really, past is past bro. I've to move on." I tapped his leg to confort him. "You'll find her." He nodded.

"All the archers. Please be ready for your game."

"Good luck there Kai." Kris hyung said as we both exchanged fist. "Thanks hyung."

.............................................

[Sena's POV]

"Come on Sena-sshi. I know you can do this." the girl who dragged me to this. I don't know. It's been long time I've done this. Yeah, I was once an athlete  in my old school. "Btw, my name is Yura." she raised her hand and we both shook. "Nice to meet you Yura-sshi."

"Good luck buddy!!" she winked and left me here. I inhaled my breathe. This is it. Hwaiting!!

"Ladies and gentleman!! Let's give applause to the athelets!!" Everyone cheering. I'm getting more nervous. I'm in cold sweat already. Suddenly someone wrapped his arm around me. I smelled the cologne. "Oppa!!" I said and hugged him. "So, you doing this?" he also hugged me back. I released him and nodded. "Same old eh oppa?" He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Good luck my dongsaeng."

"You too oppa."

"Are you guys ready?" the announcer said.

I stepped on and bend down to get ready. "In 3, 2, 1" the whistle blow.

As I was running for 1400 meters, I was behind. Well, not really behind. Just in the middle since we got 8 runners. Now, I just got 500 meters. I'm leading in 3rd place. I'm getting more tired but it won't make me gave up. Now, it's the splinter. 400 more to go. 1st and 2nd getting faster so, I fast my speed. As in 200 meters left.

Now I speed up as I was already at the first place. But suddenly the 1st place that I just cut her, she pushed me. I fell on the ground. Everyone gasped for what happened. I looked at that girl and she smirked. I knew her. She one of the queenkas here beside Minyoung. They said she is an angel who has a devil. Her face look innocent but she actually not a good person. People won't believed me that she pushed me. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I just don't have energy. This is embrassing. But then, I felt someone running towards me. My version started to blurred.

"Sena-ah!!" I saw him and I went blanked.

………………………………………………

Hello guys, I just miss MAMA Era. Aigoo~ :'( Anyway, I think it's almost end already this story. Maybe?? We will see that. Who do you think was that saved Sena? xD See ya next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 475 40
[E D I T I N G] - chapters with "✔️" have been finished. "I don't care if I am a Kpop Idol. I want us to be together all the time." •• K-POP FANFICTI...
35.5K 638 13
Kyungsoo's looking to get out, get rid of, and let go of his past. He and his best friend go to Seoul, hoping to make it big. But Kyungsoo doesn't kn...
1.5K 237 35
[completed](Book 8 of my EXO series spinoff to Be my boyfriend) Oh Jinah is your not-so-typical popular girl in school. Her sassy vibe and high-pitc...
35.2K 1.6K 39
[COMPLETED. 1ST FANFIC] BEST RANKED #1 - kimjongdae ~I thought it was going to be another hard fall but it didn't happen. Somehow, he caught me in hi...