Chapter Six: The Real Situation

"What are you trying to do Minyoung?" Kai said to Minyoung. Both of them were at Han River. It was just a few meters from the cafe. She sighed. "I'm sorry I dragged you in. I need your help." Kai crossed his arm. "What do you want?"

"Be my fake boyfriend." He raised an eyebrow. "And why is the reason?" she took a deep breathe. "Just to get ride of this feelings." she touched her chest. He looked at Minyoung weirdly. "O-kay. I just don't get it." he said in confused. "I think I like Sehun." Kai was shocked. "But I need to make sure about my feelings right now. So, you have to help me just to pretend to be my boyfriend and I'll discover my true feelings."

"Such a bad idea." Kai said. "Huh?" Minyoung looked at him. "Sehun's going to kill me for this." he massage his temple. "I'm sorry. I have no choice. You was just beside me so without thinking hardly I said out your name." Kai tapped on her shoulder and put his arm around it."It's okay. I can do it for you. In one condition."

"What?" she looked at him. "Every time you asked me to be your fake boyfriend buy me a bucket of chicken." he smiled. Minyoung rolled her eyes. "Fine."

"Deal. Let's go." they both went back to the cafe.

~ In the other situation~

"Are they really dating?" Tao asked. All of them shrugged their shoulders. Sena sighed.

"You know about this?" Sehun asked Sena. She shook her head. He sighed and put his head down on the table. Sehun was really shocked about it. He can't believed what had happened.

"I need to find them." Xiumin was about to stood up. "You don't have to oppa." Minyoung said. "You need some explanation young lady." he said and she nodded. "Come on Sena-ah. Let's go now. I'll send you both to home." Xiumin said. "Are you going to be okay oppa?" while Sena whispered to him. He raised his thumbed up. She tapped on his shoulder. "I see you guys tomorrow." Xiumin said and left the cafe with Minyoung. "Bye guys." Sena said and rushes out to catch Xiumin. Sehun lifted his head up.

"I'm going too." he stood up. "Ya!! Sehun-ah, are you okay?" Luhan asked as he followed his gazed. He nodded. "I just need some rest." Sehun went out as well. All of them were blanked.

................................................

[Kai's POV]

"This is awkward." Baekhyun broke the silent. Everyone eyes looked at me. I felt a little bit uncomfortable. I'm dead.

"Explain to us and we let it go this easily." Chanyeol said to me. I nodded. "Go on hyung."

"Since when did you guys dating? We never seen you guys together." Tao said. "Since last week. We decided not to tell anyone our relationship." I said straightly. "You're lying right?" Chanyeol looked into my eyes. I sighed. "No I'm not lying" 

Sorry hyungs. I have to stick on Minyoung's idea. I know it's a bad idea. To be honestly I liked Minyoung but since I knew Sehun liked her very much I let my feelings passed. It pained to see that Minyoung liked Sehun. She won't admitted it but I can see that her eyes was sparkled when Sehun was near to her. Even she said she hated to be with him but now. Everything changed.

~ In EXO's Dorm~

"Are you really dating with Minyoung?" Chanyeol keep on asking me. "Yes. I won't change my answer hyung." I never change my answered. "But you guys never talk." Sehun said suddenly and he popped out of nowhere. "We don't want to make it obvious." I said to him. Sehun raised his eyebrows

"Okay. Let's just stop here guys. We'll talk about this later on." Suho said.

.....................................................

As everyone went up to their own rooms. Xiumin came home.

"Oh hyung, you're back." Xiumin nodded. "I know this news is kind a shocked." Suho continued. Xiumin looked at the leader. "These kids nowadays. They can handle it." Xiumin said as he sat across with Suho. Suho smiled. "Yeah, they are still kids. I remember when Eunji-" Suho was shocked of what he said and he looked at Xiumin. "Sorry hyung. I say it loud."

"It's okay. I'm going to bed." Xiumin went into his room and left Suho there. "I know you still loved her hyung. But somehow, I can see you changed a little bit." he said himself. Suho shook his head and went up.

~While in D.O and Kai's room~

Kai laid down on his bed staring at the wall. "Still thinking of what happened?" D.O broke the silent. Kai remained in silent. "If you really date Minyoung, you have to handle the situation. Especially Sehun. You know he is a sensitive person."

"I know."

"It's late already. Go sleep now. You know you're one of the hardest person to wake up." Kai giggled. "Arasso hyung." then both of them sleep.

....................................................

[Sena's POV]

I can't believe what happened today. Is it true that Kai and Minyoung together? Sehun oppa must be hurt. He always talked about her everytime I'm with him. Minyoung was really important to Sehun oppa. I better checked on Younggie.

"Younggie-ah, are you awake?" while I knocked the door. "Yeah, come in Sena-ah." she said from inside and I opened the door. "You okay?" I sat down on her bed side. "I'm fine." she smiled. "Tell me honestly Younggie."

"Huh? W-what d-do you m-mean?" she couldn't said the words properly. "You're not dating with Kai right?" She sighed. I waited her answered. "Yeah, I lied Sena." her eyes started to teary. I hugged her. "Shh. It's okay. I can help you." she broke the hugged. "Please don't tell anyone arasso?"

"I promise." I hugged her again. "So, tell me why did you lie to us?" she took a deep breathe. "I like Sehun." her head down. "Really!?" I said. "But, I'm not sure about it."

"Oh." that's all I could said. "So, Kai wiling to helped me after I said what is my feelings are. Will you help me Sena-ah?" she looked at me. "Sure, but you know it's a bad idea about you date with Kai." she giggled. "Kai said that too."

"I guess we can say we resemble."

"Haha. Yeah, except for his tone skin." (A/N: Dont's hate me. I have tone skin just like Kai. xD) We both giggled. "Let's go to bed Younggie. It's late." She nodded and smiled. "Thanks Sena-ah." I smiled and left her room. So now I knew the real situation. I shook my head. Now my problem was how I get ride of my feelings. I can't say to Younggie that I liked her brother. I'm just afraid she will said it out loud once she found out. She can be talkative sometimes. I guessed I had to hold on my feeling towards Xiumin. I wish I could called him oppa.

......................................................

Please vote and comment :)