DustBerry (Dustale Sans X Und...

By SyonderRose

A magical story between Dusttale Sans and Underswap Sans. Where Dust finds Blue to be cute, and starts to han... More

Learning About AU's
The Different AU's
Secret Closet

Meeting Dusttale Sans

173 3 4
By SyonderRose

Catty knocked on the door. A few seconds later, a skeleton opened the door, wearing a faded hoodie, and had red eyes, with his right eye having a blue ring around his pupils. I looked at him, and he looked at Catty, and then me, then back to Catty.

¨What do you want? The prank doesn't start yet.¨ He asked.

¨Just need to borrow some things. Can we come in?¨

He sighed. He didn't really seem like the happy type. Maybe he was just tired or something. But he looked kinda creepy. I didn't want to judge him, but there was something off about him.

¨I suppose.¨

He got out of the way, letting us come in. Catty walked inside, as I walked behind her, then stopped. I looked around. The aura of this placed made it seem that something wasn't right. I felt a hand around me, and I jumped. Catty had walked into a room on the right from upstairs.

¨Huh?!¨ I jumped, looking behind me.

He chuckled.

¨Well? Sit down. Make yourself comfortable.¨

¨A-Alright...¨ I said, walking towards the couch. He was walking with me, still having his arm around me. I sat down, and he sat down by me.

¨S-So, what is your name?¨

¨I'm Dusttale Sans. But call me Dust.¨

¨Alright...I'm Underswap Sans. You can call me Blue.¨

I looked at him, as he also looked at me. He seemed really creepy. I was bothered, but didn't want to be rude. He still had his arm over my shoulder.

¨Heh. You remind me of my brother.¨

¨O-Oh...? Where is he?¨

¨He's dead.¨

¨O-Oh....Sorry about that...¨

Catty had came back out of the room, with some needles, and dust, along with some chicken bones. I wondered what the needles and dust, and the chicken bones were for. I just sighed, and tried to relax.

¨I'll need two of your bones, Dust.¨

Dust lifted his other hand up, with his hand glowing purple, and two purple bones were thrown to the ground. The bones looked like something you'd use for a special attack.

¨Alright. Might as well start the prank already. I'll be right back.¨

Catty said, as she walked out the door. I was alone. With Dust. Who seemed really creepy. But I still had told myself that I shouldn't be rude or judge.

¨Can I see one of your bones?¨ Dust asked.

¨Huh?¨

¨From your special attack.¨

¨O-Oh, of course.¨ I said, as I spawned one of my blue bones. He didn't really seem that bad, the more I was around him. He grabbed it, looking at it.

¨It's pretty small, but isn't bad. How about we trade one of our special attack bones, with our names on it?¨

¨Alright! Sure.¨ I said, kind of excited. It be a cool gift from a new friend. Dust had grabbed a black marker, spawning another one of his special attack bones.I spawned one of mine as well, and waited. He handed me his purple special attack bone, that had his name on both sides of it. DUST. I grabbed the marker, and I wrote my name. BLUE. Now I had one of his, and he had one of mine. I thought that was pretty cool.

¨So, you wanna be friends?¨ I asked.

¨Sure. We might as well be, since your staying the night.¨

¨Huh? What do you mean?¨

¨After Kitty sets up the prank to scare Papyrus, we're all going to stay the night. We'll watch movies and stuff.¨

¨Oh. But what about Papyrus? He'll be worried about me.¨

He chuckled.

¨Don't worry. We already texted him.¨

¨Oh, ok!¨

I was relieved. So he knew that I was spending the night with a friend, and he wouldn't be worried. I'd be with Catty, who was my best friend, so I should be fine. And besides, I just made a new friend. So everything was fine. I don't know why I was so scared. He chuckled, hugging me, and then he got up.

¨What are you doing?¨

¨Making some popcorn.¨

¨Oh, alright!¨

I looked over, watching him put the bag in the microwave. It had buzzed for a few minutes, as he had stood there, waiting. Wait. He said the prank was to scare him...But Papyrus doesn't get that scared. Either way, pranks are meant to be fun, right? Catty had came back, walking back inside.

¨He'll be coming here soon. We need to hide you, Blue.¨ Catty said, out of breath.

¨Oh? Hide me where? Why do I need to hide?¨

¨It's for the prank. Don't worry. I'll teleport you upstairs, since the stairs are broken. Papyrus knows you couldn't possibly get up there.¨

¨Oh, alright.¨ I said, as Dust picked me up, and carried me. He teleported upstairs.

¨Woah!¨ I yelled. He chuckled, walking into a room. Everything in the room was dark. Dark purple bed sheets, that were so dark it almost looked like it was black, and a closet with two doors. He walked over to the closet, as I was still carrying my bone he gave me, with his name on it. He opened the closet, putting me inside.

¨W-Wait...I don't want to be alone...¨

¨I guess I can stay with you for a while.¨ he said, stretching his bones, as I heard a few pops here and there. Then, he sat down in the closet beside me, closing the closet door. I got that nervous feeling again, but ignored it, as this was part of the prank. I put an arm around dust, as I could barely see anything. But I could see Dust's eyes glowing. He was grinning, and we both waited. I heard the door slam, from the outside door. I jumped from how loud it was. It was silent for a moment.

¨DUST! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY BROTHER?!¨

I jumped again. Papyrus didn't seem very happy. It scared me.

¨D-Dust...He doesn't seem very happy...¨

¨Don't worry. I'll be right back.¨

He got up, opening the closet, and then closing it again, and then there was just silence. I held onto the glowing purple bone, waiting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underswap Papyrus P.O.V

I woke up, looking at the time. It was about 5:30. I yawned, stretching, and teleported upstairs, and opened the door to his room. He wasn't there. But there was a purple glowing bone stabbed into the carpet. It was a special attack. That was Dusttale Sans's bone. Oh no. Blue. I teleported directly in front of his house, opening the door, and slamming it shut. I saw Catty, but I didn't see Blue at all. Oh no. no no no no no no. Please, please still be alive, Blue. Please let him be alright. I felt both my eyes glowing, and I was completely tense.

¨Catty! Where is Blue?!¨

¨I-I dunno. He said that he had t-to do something, and ran outside.¨

My heart raced. If anything bad had happened to Blue, Dust was going to pay for it. I was going to make sure he felt the pain I did. Catty stuttered, and she never did that, so I knew something was up.

¨DUST!  WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?!¨ I yelled out.

A second later, I saw Dust teleport over to the couch.

¨Yo. What brings you here? I don't know nothin' 'bout your brother.¨

¨LIAR! Somebody better tell me where he is. NOW.¨

I saw Catty's ears go down. She put her hood up, hiding her face, as if she was hiding something.

¨Catty, where is he?! Please, I need to know!¨

¨He....H-He's.....¨

¨He's what? Catty?¨

¨We were going to p-pull a prank on y-you, me and B-Blue were...w-we set up t-the bones, and so h-he wanted to go to the w-waterfall...and...¨

Catty started tearing up, and started crying.

¨Catty?! What happened after the waterfall?!¨

¨He accidentally f-f-fell into the w-water, and h-he couldn't g-get back up......Papyrus, I-I'm sorry...¨

Catty cried, hugging me. Dust gave a surprised look.

¨What...? No, no that can't be....Blue's....¨

¨There was d-dust, and all I saw...w-were his bones...¨

¨No, no, no! NO!¨ I yelled, crying.

¨I....I need to be alone..¨ I said, teleporting off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue's P.O.V

I heard some words that they were saying. But not all of them. But I did hear Papyrus yelling. I don't think that this was a fun type of prank...Maybe he was just acting? 

¨NO!¨

I jumped. I didn't like hearing Papyrus talking like that. It scared me. I was getting all types of mixed feelings. Then, I heard footsteps, and Dust opened the closet door. 

¨Dust...? Is everything all right...?¨ I said, a little nervous.

¨Of course. He was just acting. Now how about that movie and popcorn?¨

¨Oh, alright!¨

I said, getting up, as Dust had helped me up, and teleported us back downstairs. I couldn't wait to see what type of movie we were gonna watch. I hope it was a fun one. There was then a beep in the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
168K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...