Dear Camila (Camila/you)

By fiestyfirefly

Camila/You G!P you You are currently serving in the Army you have been there since you were 18, and you contr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 18

22.1K 694 789
By fiestyfirefly

I have been home from tour for a month now and I had decided to stay in the Army I didn't need to leave anymore all those plans I made didn't matter, I didn't have her so there was no point in carrying them out.

I had leave from work for 6 weeks before I was placed in a base somewhere for a few months, training young newbie private's.

Since coming back I had been staying in the flat my grandmother left me. She had raised me there, it was small, dated but functional and I went back to sleeping in my old bed with ease.

I remember Camila and I hiding out here for a week after she left fifth harmony we just watched Disney movies, ate takeaway and had sex for the entire week. Those were the good old days.

I turned the lock in the door to the flat and opened it, waking in I dropped my keys into the bowl beside the door I make my way into the living room and I scream.

"What the fuck" I grab my chest to stop my heart beating out of my chest.

"What the fuck Camila what are you doing her?" I scream, I was still in shock.

There is Camila Cabello my ex fiancé on my sofa with her arms crossed and legs crossed at the knee looking at me expectantly, her tongue is in her cheek she looks pissed.

I drop my backpack on the floor and take a step further into the living room.

"What are you doing her trying to scare the shit into me?" I ask. She stays silent. I huff.

"How did you get in" she doesn't speak but jingles her keys oh yeah I gave her a spare.

"Look Camila I don't want to argue what's done is done move on with you life" I try to sound fair and sincere.

"Like you have" her eyes narrow.

My shoulder sag "Camila really"

"So do you feel better now?" her tone is dripping in attitude.

"Did you have your revenge?" She tilted her head slightly. But the attitude was still there.

"What are you talking about?" I just waved off her crazy accusations.

"You know exactly what I am talking about, you fucked her!" She stood up now and threw her keys at me they bounced off my chest.

"So are we finally even now? Can we go back to the way it was? To us!" She's angry but she also sounds desperate for me to accept her offer.

"Camila there is no us" I say calmly and smoothly "there hasn't been for awhile" I'm still trying to be calm.

"No we are together and always have been.... or you want her is that what this is? You had a rebound revenge fuck with Ariana Grande to make you feel better! Did you even read my letters??" I shake my head and walk into my bedroom I'm not answerable to her for what I do or who I fuck.

"I'm not finished talking to you" she's storming after me and suddenly she's pulling my arm and then my T-shirt when I shrug her off

"Answer me asshole!" she screams.

I'm pissed off, she's got some nerve calling me an asshole and being pissed at me.

I turn around and she almost bumps into me.

"I'm an asshole?" I point to myself. "we are not together Camila I can fuck whoever, however I want. It's nothing to do with you. We are over. At least I waited to fuck someone until after our relationship not during like you.. you whore" It was petty to through that comment in, but she let herself into my apartment and confronted me, how dare she.

I felt the slap across my face.

I enjoyed it.

It meant I had hurt her feelings I turned my head back and smirked in her face.

"What's next you going to tell me she was better than me" Camila scoffers unapologetic for the slap.

I leaned forward with a sadistic smile on my face. Mine and Camila noses were touching "oh baby she was fan-fucking-tastatic" I licked my bottom lip before pulling it into my mouth as though I was recounting the memory.

Slap.

She slapped me on the other cheek.

Hard.

I felt her ring catch my cheek.

My eternity ring I gave her.

I smiled again in her face wanting to show I wasn't hurt by her, that it wouldn't work.

"What do you want from me Camila?" I gritted out.

"I want you" she was still screaming.

She confused me"Why? I wasn't good enough for you then so why now huh?" I use my body to push her up against the wall.

Pinning her there.

"It's always been you" she touches my face with her hand. Trying to bring softness to this otherwise harsh encounter.

"I should have fucked some sense in to you in that hotel room" I mumble out looking into her eyes.

"Well why don't you try now" she challenges back

A growl left my lips and I dipped my head and run my teeth over Camila's neck. I felt her pulse Jump. I smiled at that, I am glad she was a bit fearful.

I wanted her to be.

I wasn't going to be soft tonight. I was going to prove a point.

I licked over her pulse again, my tongue tracing the area where I would mark with my teeth. It would not be permanent but I would make sure it was last a long time.

I finally bit down on the flesh of her neck and felt Camila call out my name and her hands came up to tangle and pull on my hair, she pulled me closer to her neck. She was enjoying the pleasure and the pain, I felt her start to shudder in my hands. This was going to be a long night.

I brought one hand around her waist and the other to the back of her head and pulled her closer until my lips ghosted over her. We hadn't kissed in so long. I could feel her need when she was trying to pull me closer to her but I stood stoic and strong. She was not having any control.

I was the one in control.

Camila was tugging my neck but I relented, soon she started begging "Y/N,,, just fucking take me..... make me yours again... just us.... leave your mark" my dick was twitching in my pants.

The one person I could not trust anymore wanted to trust me with control over her, the irony.

I had to take advance.

"I want to be yours Y/N" she was searching my eyes now and tugging hard on the baby hairs on my neck.

I stared back.

"You are mine"

A complete animalistic need took over me, I needed to take complete control and possess her to right all the wrongs of our past, to cleanse each other.  I threw her onto the bed and before she had time to contemplate what had happened I climbed over her and grabbed her wrist.

I pinned them over her head.

Camila's chest was heaving and I finally took in what she was wearing, her black and white striped trousers that did wonders to her ass and a black tube top that showed off her midriff.

"Baby" gasping

"Please Y/n" begging.

"I need you" she laid there completely at my mercy on the bed, in complete submission.

I leant down and kissed her eagerly my tongue invading her mouth, she gave a soft moan and her back arched. She was straining against my hold and trying to free her hands, I guess to bring me closer. I wouldn't allow it, I pinned them harder against the bed.

I let one hand go to strip her tube top off and exposed her bra less breast I pinned her hands back down and took a pert nipple into my mouth and bit down Camila gave a scream in pain I soothed it with my tongue which turned her previous scream into content mumblings.

I pulled her other hand over so my one hand held her two arms while I reached for the waist band on her trousers while continuing my assault on her breasts.

it didn't take long to undo them but getting them off would be a problem.

I sat back off the bed and stood up next to it I stared down at her with complete want and desire "take them off" I nodded to her trousers.

Camila waisted not time in stripping down to her underwear.

"all of it" I didn't want to see underwear I wanted her naked.

Camila stripped them off and laid back on the bed "mmm" I bit my lip at the sight of her naked and bare shaved pussy. The entire sight had me going crazy.

I was still clothed so I stripped off quickly never taking my eyes off her, she watched me intently. I began to undo the buttons on my jeans when she leaned forward.

"Let me" she undid them quickly and pulled down my jeans with my boxers and my dick stood to attention, if possible it had got bigger, probably form all the masturbation I had been doing since our sex life died.

I couldn't dwell on that at the moment, I just needed to fuck her.

Camila went to lean forward to take me into her mouth but I stopped her, no foreplay tonight. I pushed her onto the bed and crawled over her, pinning her arms back above her head.

I felt Camila try to slide her wet arousal against my dick, and I temporarily closed my eyes at the feeling. She was soaking and I was getting harder, if possible.

Camila reached her head up and captured me into a deep kiss and her tongue explored my mouth wildly. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead against hers and stared deep into her eyes while I took one of my arms that were pinning her and guided myself to her entrance.

I placed the tip of my dick to her opening and rubbed my pre-cum there, mixing it with her wetness. She moaned and bit her lip at the feeling, and I felt my eyes start to roll, it had been so long since I had her like this.

I pushed forward and we both moaned as I filled her and felt her walls welcome me as thought they had missed me. I pushed hard until she was filed to the hilt and I could see the unshed tears in Camila's eyes. I started moving and I watched as Camila's face take on a complete look of ecstasy.

I picked up the pace not wanting her to think this was going to be a soft love making session. I was fucking her hard but not too fast just yet and made sure to put extra force behind each down thrust.

"Please... Baby" Camila begged. I leaned up and used my leverage on her hands to fuck her harder pushing on my knees and arching her body up slightly with my thrust.

She was screaming and thrashing with abandon as I fucked her into the mattress. I picked up my pace, Camila got one of her hands free and tangled it into my hair and pulled me so our foreheads were touching, I felt Camila's muscles clenching around me and pulling me further into her.

"Don't stop... please" she shakily breathed out.

I went deeper and harder and her voice began horse and scratchy "don't ever.... stop... please... I need... you... deep.. in... me.... claim me"

This spurned me on and I let go of her other hand and sat up on my knees before I grabbed Camila's thighs and pulled her tight to me, I bent her legs at the knee so that her feet were tight against her thighs, I was able then to spread her wide open to me and gripped her hips as I fucked her hole fast and hard, I looked down and watched as her hot heat welcomed me and how my dick would disappear into her.

I watched the pleasure cross over Camila's face as she watched me watching myself fucking her, a dirty smile crossed her face.

I gripped her thigh and without warning bent down and took her bottom lip into my mouth and bit it hard. She cried out and I finally let it go with a pop. "Your fucking mine Camila, don't forget it, this is all mine, every inch of you" I angled my hips to the right and found her spot and focused my thrust on that spot

Camila gave a scream at my words and at my actions.

"Your's Papi.. I swear only yours oh god, please Papi make me come, come in me baby, paint my walls, Mark me"her voice was husky and cracked and oh so hot.

I felt exhaustion begin to take over my body from all the hard fucking until I felt her walls clench impossibly tight, I struggled to keep up my hard thrusts, but I worked through it, I felt Camila dig her nails into my shoulders and with a shuddering scream I felt her come around me hard.

"Yesss papi.....right there..I'm coming... fuck!"

I kept going and eventually I came and kept pumping until every last drop of my nectar was out of me and in her, it was animalistic and possessive.

I leaned back to look at Camila and she disappeared, suddenly the bedroom disappeared and felt the room spin.

I woke up with a start and looked down and saw the tent in my pants, I was back in Iran, in my bed in a tent I shared with 10 other people. I tried to get my breathing under control and rolled onto my side waiting for my hard on to go down.

It had all been a dream.

Did I want it to be a reality?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
16.6K 509 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
18.7K 464 29
Lauren is going through pain after Camila left fifth harmony because she never got to tell Camila how she felt about her. SLOW UPDATES