Love on Hold||✔️ (Editing)

By arya_writes21

Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anik... More

PREFACE
( Characters & Aesthatics )
(1)
(2)
(3)
▪︎I believe her, she will take care▪︎
▪︎Shift to my room▪︎
▪︎Dr.Anika is the best▪︎
▪︎She is my wife▪︎
▪︎Am I late?▪︎
▪︎Will you be my Friend?▪︎
▪︎Dr.Anika is your wife?▪︎
▪︎Accident▪︎
▪︎Divorce▪︎
▪︎Pretended Husband▪︎
▪︎Anika or Diya▪︎
▪︎Don't Leave▪︎
▪︎Anika weds Siddharth▪︎
▪︎The Shivaay Singh Oberoi is back▪︎
▪︎You are My Wife▪︎
▪︎You are selfish!▪︎
▪︎Don't snatch her▪︎
▪︎Caring Singh Oberoi▪︎
▪︎ Jealous Cat ▪︎
▪︎ Billu ▪︎
▪︎ Hitler ▪︎
▪︎ Anika is strong ▪︎
▪︎ Mine ▪︎
▪︎ Love Resumed ▪︎
▪︎ EPILOGUE ▪︎
▪︎ GRATITUDE ▪︎

(4)

5.1K 434 32
By arya_writes21

Thank you, Annika!

ANNIKA

Loving him wasn't my mistake and I don't regret it till date. Marrying him was totally my decision but without him was really a difficult phase for me as of now. Not knowing the future of relationship whether it would last or not, it's no less than a horror movie.

Life is full of surprises and unplanned events, you can neither predict future nor do anything with that. Just accept whatever comes in your way and move on. This is the same thing happened in these couple of weeks. When Tej papa confronted him for asking my help in guiding Prinku, he simple shrugged telling" If she is the best, I don't mind her treating."

From that day he started changing, not changing may be being generous towards his family! But cherry on the cake Prinku started living with us as Ishaan Bhai had to leave for some emergency in his work place at London. Though he was reluctant in leaving Prinku alone, Shivaay and I convinced and promised him to take perfect care of Prinku.

I don't know what had got into him suddenly that he stopped coming home drunk, not fully but to an extent and started spending time with Prinku. Besides, he also made up to Om and Ru, that was something I craved to see.

And now coming here, he started talking with me in a professional way. He would ask about Prinku and baby's health. I would give him the reports telling him to see and he giving it back to me telling he doesn't understand. At last, he came to me 'Can you explain the situation? I can't understand head or tail' I literally felt like teaching an MBBS student at start. He started asking weird doubts which I never got in my whole career.

Not to lie Prinku's condition was still critical and baby is healthy but can't predict what can happen during the delivery period. I have reduced her cruciality but still there lies some complication giving a final touch.

Sir didn't believe when I said but when he confirmed it from his consultancy doctor Mrs. Mira Shaan, he comes to believe me. Mira was my batch mate as well as my class mate. We have been friends for a while but not soo close. Well, maybe, she told I have helped Prinku to an extent that some of the complications are gone.

From out of blue, he came into my room on one of my star days. I was simply coming out of my washroom dressed in my bathrobe. Startled at his arrival I shouted " Shitt! No!! " .

He was more embarrassed and fumbled " No..no I didnt mean to " he left the room hastly and stood outside. Slipping into my night outfits, I went out the door to meet him.

" Umm. What is it? " I cleared my throat asking and tucked my few brown hair strands behind my ear. Did I tell? I recently coloured my hair because of notorious Neethu!

He was gawking at me I think, clearing his throat "Actually, I came here to. um. you have. I mean. I. Prinku" He literally stammering as a new born baby.

He never stammered at the first place, second, I didn't understand what he was intending to tell. But I was sure it was about Prinku. I couldn't stand his stammering now. For God's sake I have a surgery early in the morning, I need at least five hours of sleep to perform surgery without any crankiness. I guess this man would not allow now.

'" Do you want water?" I asked sensing his dry throat. He was acting like a five-year-old kid being caught for his mischief. He gazed at me like an alien and nodded looking down.

Gulping the whole glass of water down he again started." Actually, I wanted to. that is "now this was getting on nerves. Arey! What does he even want to say? He is behaving like a crack now.

" Anything serious?" I asked him not willing to see him again going through the same fumbling and stammering. He was instant in his reply " No! Nothing serious just wanted to.umm "He stopped in the middle as if he forgot what was next and came a step ahead close to me. I narrowed my eyes questioning him. Now spill it out at least.

Taking a deep breath looking into my eyes he started " I just wanted to say Thank you Annika! You are being a very great support to me as well as Prinku. I'm very thankful for whatever you are doing " that's it I was gawking at the running figure; he literally ran away before listening to my reply. Laughing hard at him and his childishness, I left to start my preparation for sleep.

He started visiting hospital with Prinku for regular check-ups and sonographies. I cannot ignore the glee in his eyes when he first heard heartbeats of his future niece or nephew. He was in tears for a moment and that day he didn't go to his office and spent the whole day in his room. One thing which never changed was his hate chemistry with Neethisha. Both had their own attitude fights and cold war.

"Sunny, Sunny "I came out from my thought process when Arnav bhai called me. Yeah, Arnav bhai came to Oberoi Mansion to just have glance of me and the pregnant Prinku. Prinku was like his sister from the day she was born.

'Yeah.yeah bhai!' I asked him coming out of my dreamland. At present all where in the living room on my order including Shivaay, I didn't know he would come leaving his meeting just because I called for a family meeting.

"You seem to be lost? Is everything ok sunny?" He asked concerned, he and his nick name Sunny. I don't know from where he started calling me with this name. Probably till mom told, he saw a movie when he was six and I was just born where the heroine's brother called her as sunny and Arnav Bhai started the same. He started calling me Sunny, not that I didn't like but I don't know where was it connected.

But the thing which was making me suspicious was the look Shivaay had when bhai was asking. He found to be concerned as he snapped his eyes at me the moment. I really couldn't figure out what was he up to.

" Nothing Bhai, all good. Just wanted to tell something! " I told looking at everyone present him.

"Yeah! Go ahead, Sunny, all ears to you." He said smiling. ahh his smile.

Clearing my throat, I continued " Umm. I was thinking we should have the baby shower ceremony for Prinku as she is already eight months now. It is actually late." I told looking down, I didn't know how to tell. There was a minute silence. Prinku who was sitting, spoke up.

" But, Bhabhi, mom is in coma. How can we celebrate? I don't feel good ". She tones filled with ultimate rejection. Anyways I am nowhere going to listen.

" Prinku! She will feel bad if she gets to know, reason for not celebrating the arrival of her grandchild birth was her ". I told her looking at all who were nodding their heads in agreement. Except Shivaay, I wasn't expecting him either. But the four-hundred-and-forty-volt shock was yet to come

" I think she is right! Mom won't like it, Prinku " Shivaay spoke shocking all including me. Okay! That was unexpected. I stared at him with my eyes popping out. Om chocked the water he was drinking. Rudra fell down from couch he was sitting. Last but not the least Arnav bhai dropped his phone down and papa was staring at him as if he had grown horns.

I think he is embarrassed now "What? I think she is right! We should have the baby shower ceremony " He spoke getting up and as usual acting as if he got a call.

Rudra who was sitting on the carpet, saw me and exclaimed " O, did you see Bhaiya? What has gotten into him? He accepted what Bhabhi told. This should be on news tomorrow "

Om smacked his head" Shut up, Rudra. What are you talking? But even I feel the same" both looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders off.

Tej papa who was silent spectator till now came up to me " Annika, Beta, please take care of the arrangements. I can't believe these useless creatures on earth whether it is your useless husband or his brothers." I burst out laughing and Ru and Om frowned. But they don't know other pair of eyes were also frowning, that was none other than my husband Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Looking at him frowning I was lost in his cute and adorable face. How lovely it would be to see him the same way all day, but fate can't change. I really wish he comes back as my friend, Shivaay, who used to be when I was small. He would always be behind me telling to be careful, don't do this, don't do that before years.

Morning I woke up soon, as I need to start the preparations for Prinku's baby shower. I'm very well excited for my niece and nephew. Shivaay is damn sure it would be a niece for him.

Assigning and allotting works to all, I was talking to servants. Suddenly I felt someone's intense gaze on me, I didn't know who it was but the familiarity in the gaze caught me off guard. I turned around to see but I never expected Shivaay's gaze and at the same time I thought he would turn soon but he stood still looking at me even after knowing that I caught him.

. . . .

Arya'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
359K 21K 37
Two people who love each other to the moon and back but they part their ways due to a misunderstanding. One is left with nothing and the other can s...
154K 11.3K 44
A way dramatic story of the couple Shivika. Shivaay and Annika , married for more than twenty years. But being separated since long time. Circumstanc...
28.3K 2.6K 31
In a deal marriage two people ended up giving their dil to each other. To know more about their journey from their Deal to Dil just peep inside the s...