Time turned (Tom riddle fanfi...

By Darkprincess712

Katherine Sloan is called to Dumbledore's office for a very special and dangerous mission. To go back in time... More

Character Description
The mission
Potions
Defence against the dark arts
The infirmary
Chamber of secrets
Anger and truth
Love
Fears
Read comment! If you do not see this chapter
Boggarts
Hogsmeade
Late night fun
Summary of fears and halloween ball
Dumbledore's warning
The boys of durmstrang
Ophelia's plan
Truth or dare
Yule ball
She left?
Wake up
That time of the...
Never had christmas?
Christmas!
The letter
Get over it
Burried
Stressing
Tom's birthday!
Pollyjuice potion
A day in Ophelia's life.
Tom's file
Mistakes
Heartbreak
A/N
Tutor sessions
The transfer student
A/N
Truth or Dare 2
Gone
The end
Final A/N!

Slugclub

45.5K 1.1K 1.5K
By Darkprincess712

2 weeks had passed since the Halloween party. Tom had kept his promise and not mentioned Horcruxes at all. Katherine was sitting in front of the lake and reading, when a owl flew by and dropped a letter on her lap. Katherine eyed the letter suspiciously and then picked it up and opened it.

Dear miss Sloan

I would happily like to ask you and your brilliant mind to be apart of the Slugclub. The Slugclub is a club formed out of the best of the best, hand picked my yours truly. If you choose to accept this invitation, which I know you will, meet in my office tonight at 8:30pm. The club is hosting a party, it is formal so dress appropriately.

Yours truly,

Slughorn

"What's that?" A voice asked. Katherine turned around and found Tom towering over her, trying to read the letter.

She stood up and handed him the letter. "It's a invitation to the Slugclub."

Tom groaned " that talent obsessed pig got to you too, huh? These parties are just gatherings for students who like to brag." He explained

"Oh, well then I will happily attend" Katherine smiled. " wait, aren't you in the Slugclub?" She asked.

He nodded " yes but I regret ever joining. I usually just skip these events."

"I happen to like parties so you will definitely see me there and I hope to see you too." She said as she grabbed the letter and his hand, leading them to class.

They arrived at divination early, just the way they liked it. Tom took a seat at one of the tables at the front of the class, Katherine took the seat across from him. The professor was setting up the crystal balls on each of the tables. He had brown hair and yellow eyes, he reminded Katherine of Luna because of the airy voice he used when he spoke.

"Are you any good at this class?" Katherine asked.

"It's an easy O. Just tell him what he wants to hear." Tom smirked.

Katherine rolled her eyes " I don't care about how to get a high mark. I asked if you are good at this class. Can you see into the future?"

" this is a stupid class for idiots. Divination isn't real, it doesn't work. I bet the professor can't even use divination. I will applaud anyone who can give a REAL prediction or can see anything in this glass ball of stupidity." He scowled.

Katherine smirked "I can!" She chimed. " I happen to be excellent at divination, make REAL predictions and see images in this glass ball of stupidity."

Tom muttered something under his breath.

"Just because you aren't good at this class, doesn't mean that you can fun of it or call it stupid. You just don't have what it takes." She said, challenging him.

He slammed his hands on the table " I do have what it takes!"

Katherine smiled " prove it. Look into the glass ball and tell me what you see."

Tom glanced down at the ball. He started staring at it, then he started glaring at it. It looked as if he thought that if he stared harder, something would happen. His face started to go red with frustration, he sighed and gave up.

Katherine patted him on the head "don't worry Tom, you'll get the hang of it."

He shook her hand off of his head "why don't you give it a try" he said.

Katherine started into the glass ball and saw something. It was a man with red eyes and pale skin like a snake. It was Voldemort. Katherine immediately looked away, not making eye contact with Tom or the glass ball.

"What did you see?" He asked

Katherine shook her head " nothing"

"What did you see?" He asked a bit harsher.

"Nothing" she lied.

"It was HIM, wasn't it?" Tom asked, anger in is voice.

Katherine nodded.

" who is he?"he asked.

Katherine stayed quite.

Tom grabbed her arm " who. Is. He?"

" let's not talk about this right now." She said.

He let go of her arm " you are going to have to tell me sooner or later."

She nodded " i know, but it's not the right time yet."

Tom sighed.

The professor began speaking

" Alright, now that most of the class os here, well shall begin our lesson!"

***

It was 7:00pm and Katherine was getting ready for the party. She wore a black dress that stopped two inches above her knees. It was strapless and tight at the waist, it puffed out below it. The whole dress had a layer of lace on top of it. She paired in with some black pumps and a ruby pendent. She left her long, brown, curly hair down natural. Katherine made her way down to the common room. Tom was there dressed in a plain back suit.

He smirked when he saw her." will you stop copying me. First with the snake costume and now with the black dress."

" first of all, the snake thing was cute and second, this is a coincidence." She explained. " quit being such a girl and at stop whining about it."

Tom smirked again " you know, if anyone else had called me a girl they would have ended up on the floor crying by now."

She cringed at the thought " well it's a good thing that I'm not someone else. Lets go, we're going to be late!"

Tom stuck out is arm and she took it. They walked to Slughorns office. Tom opened the door for Katherine. She was greeted by a group of people sitting quietly at the table.

"Oh miss Sloan! How happy we are to have you here as our newest member of the club. Please take a seat." He chimed.

Katherine took one of the empty seats and Tom sat next to her. A glass of pumpkin juice appeared in front of her.

"Tom' mboy! It's been too long. So glad you could make it!" Slughorn smiled.

"Glad to be here, professor" Tom said with a blank expression.

After that very brief greeting, it was all silence. The only sounds that could be hear were the sips of fire whiskey and pumpkin juice.

"Would anyone like to share something with the club?" Slughorn asked.

A slytherin girl with buck teeth and dry frizzy black hair spoke up " my father just bought me a new nimbus broom, that latest model" she bragged.

" well I got selected to play the lead role in the school play" a ravenclaw boy cheered.

Silence again.

"So Miss Sloan! What can you tell us about Tom, any secrets, I've heard that you two are a couple now." He smiled.

Katherine smirked and she glanced over at him. His look said, don't you dare say anything.

"Of course professor! Tom is TERRIBLE at divination, can't even make the tiniest prediction. He complains like a baby and all he ever does is read and study, read and study, read and study." She smiled.

The entire club looked at her as if she was crazy. They all had fear in their eyes.

"Professor, she shouldn't be the one talking about me like that. Her grades in math are quite low, she talks a lot during class and all she ever does is suck up to the professors." He mocked.

Katherine glared at Tom "Ill have you know that my grades are only a letter lower than yours and that is because, you and your stupid quill make screeching noises thy drive me crazy! And I am just as much as a suck up as you are." She explained.

Tom glared back at her " the only reason your grades are only one letter lower than mine are is because I let you copy off of my work."

It was true but she didnt want to admit it. " maybe you should stop acting like you have a wand stuck up your arse all the time."

The entire table gasped.

Tom and Katherine ignored them and started throwing insults at each other in parcelmouth.

"Enough! You two are acting like children, outside now and fix your problems." He scolded.

Katherine got up and stormed out the door Tom followed, closing the door as they left.

"What was that?" Tom asked.

"I was just kidding until you had to get all serious." Katherine said.

"I don't like jokes" he said.

"Oh really, I didn't notice." She said sarcastically.

Silence.

"Look, I'm sorry" she finally said.

He smiled " it's fine."

Silence again.

Katherine started to laugh a little.

"What?" Tom asked

"Nothing" Katherine replied, laughing a little more.

"Tell me" he said getting annoyed.

"It's just that you sometimes do act like you have a wand up your arse." She said and started laughing more.

"Shut up!" Tom said.

Katherine started to laugh even more which caused Tom to laugh too.

Slughorn walked outside and smiled. "Now that you too are finally done with your bickering, you may come back inside."

They made their way back into the office and took their seats. The club stared at Katherine, wide eyed, wondering how she was still alive.

***

The party had ended and students were leaving. Tom was still sitting at the table.

" aren't you coming?" Katherine asked.

He looked up at her " you go ahead, I have to speak with Slughorn about a project."

Katherine nodded but didn't believe him. She waited outside of the office door with her ear pressed against it.

She heard Slughorn speak first "what did you want to speak to me about?"

Then Tom " I was in the restricted section of the library yesterday when I came across something that I didn't quite understand."

She leaned away from the door. Katherine knew what he was talking about. Dumbledore had shown her the memory of this happening. She didnt believe it. She thought that he had changed, she thought that, that power hungry monster was gone. He promised her that he wouldn't bring it up again. He betrayed her. Tears welled up in her eyes and made their way down her face.

The door opened and out walked Tom. He looked at her in shock.

"You promised!" She yelled.

"Katherine, I'm sorry. I-" he started

"No, you don't have to apologize. If you want to kill someone and become immortal then fine! But just so you know, I won't be there with you. Don't talk to me, I don't want to see you ever again!" She yelled and ran back to her dorm.

Over dramatic much? Yeah, I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9.3K 20
Hermione Granger travels back in time by mistake. All she wants is to return as quickly as possible, to her sixth year at Hogwarts. Unfortunately s...
21.5K 851 15
Ambitious and cunning, Tom Riddle falls in love with Harriet Potter during his Hogwarts days only to watch her slip through his fingers. When her wor...
1.1M 38.6K 66
Vienna Marcus lived an interesting life. She was a proud member of The Order of the Phoenix like her parents before her, was in a fantastic relations...
101K 2.9K 46
Tom Riddle/OC she stumbles upon a Time-Turner and sends herself seventy years into the past. but will she come back completely unchanged?