Loving You From a Distance |...

De talentedxasher

You loved Asher Angel as your best friend ever since you were little, but when he left to pursue his career... Mais

A/N
One: Missed You
Two: Hurt
Three: Better Now
Four: Only You
Five: Happy
Six: Confused Pt. 1
Seven: Confused Pt. 2
Nine: #1 Fan
Ten: Envy
Eleven: "Action!"
Twelve: Chemistry
Thirteen: New Job
Fourteen: Last Goodbyes
Fifteen: Him
Sixteen: Her

Eight: Promise?

440 17 3
De talentedxasher

You and Asher both raced to the park, but you both wouldn't agree on who won. You sat on a nearby bench laughing as he sat and laughed along with you.

"Oh (y/n), you make me so happy." He says out of breath.

You smile brightly. "You make me happy too." You look up and into his eyes. He sighs, closing his eyes and resting his back on the bench. "I love you ash." You giggle as he looks up at you and smiles.

"Love you the most." He stands up, then reaching out his hand for you. You take it and stand up with him, then let go. He gives you a sad look and grabs your hand again. You laugh and pull away again to tease him. He gives you his puppy dog eyes, they were so adorable. He was adorable. He looks down, with a sad face. You let out another laugh.

"Asher I'm just messing with you." You grab his hand but he pulls away. You smile and hug him. He pulls away again.

"You're mean." He says looking into your eyes, pouting his lower lip.

"Oh yeah? I'm sorry ash. You're just so adorable when you pout." You giggle as he tries not to smile.

"Stop that." He whines, looking away and pouting some more, which makes you giggle again.

"You know you love it." You smile, he smiles back.

"You're so right." He says, taking both of your hands swaying them gently side to side.

You look down at your hands in his. He gives them a light squeeze, making you feel warm and happy inside. You look back up to see Asher staring at you, his cheeks a bright pink.

"What?" You smile at him and look into his eyes.

He chuckles. "Nothing. Come on, race you to the swings." He smiles and starts running, you run right after him.

"Asher you're not supposed to win!!" You say laughing. He was sitting on the swing, you grab the swing next to him.

"Ha. I won." He gives you a big smile and laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. You won Asher." You laugh with him again and then start swinging.

You look up and notice two girls looking at you, you couldn't tell what exactly they were doing or talking about. They started pointing and jumping.

"Asher?" You look over to him, he looks up.

"Yeah? Is there something wrong?" He looks at you concerned.

"I don't know, those two girls over there. Do you know them?" You look over to see one pushing the other towards you.

"No, that's weird. Are they stalking us?" He laughs. "Just kidding, probably some fans." He smiles and waves at them. They look at each other and start walking over, you get kind of nervous.

"Asher, why'd you do that?" You push his swing a little, he laughs.

"They might want a picture or something. I feel bad when fans see me but don't come up to me." He smiles at you and gets up. He was so sweet and thoughtful. They make their way to you both, looking nervous. One was a brunette with brown eyes, the other dirty blonde with blue eyes.

"You're Asher Angel, right?" The brunette said.

"Yep, that's me." Asher laughs. The blonde starts laughing with him.

"Oh my gosh, can we get a picture with you?" The blonde girl says, then she looks at you. "Oh! And you're (Y/n) (L/n)! Right?" Both the girls look at you.

"Uh yeah." You smile and stand up next to Asher. The girls both smile, the brunette hands you her phone.

"Can we get pictures with both of you?" She asks.

"Of course!" Asher smiles. You take the first pictures. "So what are your guy's names?" Asher asks while taking the pictures with you and the girls.

"I'm Kendra." The blonde says. Asher gives back their phones and they look at the pictures.

"And I'm Grace." She sighs. "We are such big fans of you. I love Andi Mack, and your singing!" She says with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh yeah, me too! You're such a great actor." Kendra smiles.

"Thank you guys! You have no idea how much that means to me." He smiles and opens his arms, Grace hugs him, then Kendra does.

"Also (y/n) you're like so beautiful! Like seriously I wish I was you." Grace adds.

"Aw, thank you. You both are really pretty too." You smile while your face starts to feel hot.

"And uh, before we go I have one question." Kendra says a little nervously.

"Ask away." He says and chuckles.

"Are you guys just best friends or are you actually dating?" She asks.

Your face gets slightly more red and you smile nervously. "No no, we're not dating. Just friends." You start to laugh nervously.

"Really? Wow. It was nice meeting you guys. We love you!" They both smile and wave goodbye.

"Love you too!" You and Asher wave back and they leave.

"That was fun." Asher smiles at you. "Didn't you like it?" He asks, pulling you into a hug.

"Well, fame isn't for me. How'd they know me anyways?" You ask, looking up at him.

"I post you on my story on Instagram and Snapchat a lot when I'm with you." He laughs.

"Oh yeah. Forgot about that if I'm being honest." You laugh with him.

"And also, they're right. You're beautiful." He chuckles.

"Oh stop it ash." You look away and smile. He was the sweetest boy. You couldn't ask for more.

"Well it's true." He smiles and puts your hair behind your ear. You rest your head against his chest while he continues to hold you.

"There's just one thing I didn't like about it." You shrug and look up at him.

"And what would that be?" He looks down at you and holds your chin up.

"I just don't like sharing you, I don't want anyone to take you away from me." You give him a sad look and he smiles.

"Oh yeah? So apparently I belong to you now?" He chuckles. "Just kidding, don't worry. No one will ever replace you." He rests his head on your shoulder while hugging you, you squeeze him tight and smile.

"You're such a sweetheart ash." You giggle.

"Only because you're my bestest friend in the whole wide world. You're the reason for my happiness." He looks at you and smiles, putting your hair behind your ear. You look away and smile. But he puts his hand on your cheek and moves you to face him. Then looking softly into your eyes, keeping his hand on your cheek.

"What?" You ask, looking at him with a confused look. You hold his hand on your cheek.

"I wanna take you somewhere. Can I?" He asks.

You smile. "Of course. But where?"

"Come on. I'll show you. It's nothing new, or really that special. Let's go." He grabs your hand and leads the way. You didn't know why he still treated you the same way. If it were him that told you that you couldn't be together you wouldn't want to talk to him for awhile, you were grateful he still did though. Although you probably couldn't do the same for him, the thought of that made you feel horrible. After awhile, Asher leads you to the busier part of town where all the stores were.

"We're almost there. I promise." He looks at you and smiles.

"Is this really all that great ash?" You laugh. "I'm kidding, but when do you want me to close my eyes?"

He laughs. "You can close them right now actually." He covers your eyes with his hand and puts his other arm around you. You hear a doorbell ring as you go through the door to wherever Asher was bringing you to. You both walk and Asher stops.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Are these available right now?" Asher says.

"Yes. Would you like to get them? There's actually a variety of colors you can choose from if you'd like to check them out." An unfamiliar voice says. What was Asher getting?

"No thanks, I'll take them in the color right here though." He chuckles.

"Okay, will that be all for you?" The lady asks.

"Yep. That's it." He brings you close and holds you tight.

The lady chuckles. "I'm assuming this is a gift?" Asher laughs with her.

"Actually yes. But she doesn't get to see it until afterwards." He laughs again.

"Okay, would you like it in a gift bag then?" She asks.

"Sure." Asher responds. She gives him the total and he pays her, then you both walk out of wherever you were. He uncovers your eyes holding a small bag.

"So, can I see?" You ask trying to grab the bag. He pulls away and lets out a small laugh.

"Nope. When we get home you can." He says while looking at you and gives you a smug smile.

You roll your eyes playfully. "Alright. So can we go home right now?" You giggle.

"Yeah, if you don't have anything else in mind that you wanna do." He looks at you and shrugs.

You think for a second. "Okay, is there anything you want to do then?"

"Not that I can think of, let's go home." He smiles at you and you both start heading to Asher's house. Once you get there you both decide to go into the treehouse instead.

"You can open the gift now if you want." Asher chuckles and hands it to you. You sit down and Asher sits right next to you, putting his arm around your shoulder. You look at the small bag and then at him. He smiles and you smile back. It was a small bag so you assumed it was jewelry. You open it to see two bracelets. One was black and the other was white, both with a gray and yellow bead.

"Aw Asher, these are so cute!" You say with a huge smile. "Are they friendship bracelets?" You look up at him to see him smiling, too.

"Technically, yeah. But they're actually promise bracelets." He shrugs and smiles again.

You look back down at the bracelets in your hands. "What do the yellow and gray beads mean?"

"Well the yellow one means you'll promise to be with each other during the happy times. And the gray one means to promise to be together even in the dark times." He says nervously. "But I can always return them if you don't like-"

"Are you kidding Ash? I love these. You're literally the bestest friend anyone could ask for." You cut him off a little and smile.

"Stop that." He looks away and smiles. "So which one do you want?" He asks.

You think and look at both of the bracelets. "I like the white one. Can I have it? Or do you want it?"

"No, it's yours. I'll have the black one." He sighs. "So do you promise? Best friends forever?" He looks at you and gives you a soft smile while putting on the bracelet.

"Oh Asher," You smile back at him and put on the bracelet. "Even longer than that, I promise."

Asher looks down and smiles. "I love you (y/n)." He looks back up at you with a serious face.

Asher just wouldn't give up on you, would he? You laugh to yourself and smile at him. "I love you too Asher." You rest your head in the crook of his neck and look at the bracelets you both wore.

"I'm so happy you like them." He chuckles.

"What do you mean? Of course I would Ash, I love anything and everything you give me. Not just because you're my best friend, but because you know me too well." You laugh and he laughs with you.

"You're right." He says while he rests his head on yours, still laughing. "But I hate to see you upset, so sometimes I overthink things when it comes to gifts and all that." He shrugs.

"You don't have to give me anything. Just you is enough." You close your eyes and smile. Asher treated you too good. You didn't deserve anything he gave you. Because of everything you put him through the other day. He doesn't deserve that. He deserves someone who'll make him truly happy, but you didn't want him to love anyone else but you. Yeah, that sounded selfish but you didn't want him to move on, nor fall in love with you just yet. He was ready, you weren't. You just didn't want to get hurt and ruin the friendship you had with him. And maybe he was "in love" with you, maybe he wasn't. But you knew you were definitely falling a lot harder since he's come home.

-
Word count: 2180
-
I'm so bad at updating i'm so sorry aH. But school starts soon so updating won't be any faster but i'll try to write every now and then 🥺 again i'm sorrryyyyy

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29K 373 27
Hayden Summerall is not happy. He is being forced by his parents to stay with the Leblanc family for the entire summer while they are away on busines...
157K 3.7K 40
#2 in Ashannie #1 in Annie #1 in Asher #2 in Caleb LeBlanc #7 in Asher Angel Nearly 20K words! Annie LeBlanc had only done one thing since her brothe...
73K 1.2K 35
"he looked very familiar. he went here last year. thats right, oh-what-was-his-name-again?" social & perspective based achievements started, january...
73.7K 1K 27
It was in that moment I realised.. I had fallen for my best friend. #hannie #fanfiction #bratayley