A Heart's Struggle

SophiaStilinski द्वारा

"You know when your drowning you don't actually inhale right before you black out. It's like no matter how mu... अधिक

chapter 1- "A new begining"
chapter 2-"Her"
Chapter 3 "Our love Confrontation"
chapter 4-"Coming out"
Chapter 5-Meeting the parents
Chapter 7-"Christmas"
Chapter 8- "5 Months"
Chapter 9- "My Angels Gone Home"
Chapter 10- "Funeral"
Chapter 11-"Moms Way To Help Forget"
Chapter 12-"Suicide Mission"
Chapter 13- "Drowning"

Chapter 6-"Grandma"

87 3 0
SophiaStilinski द्वारा

Crystal's P.O.V

It was in the afternoon when we got the phone call at school. It's now the day that I've feared but also expected, but why now everything was perfect. My grandma died. Saul and I sat in the schools main office weeping together, until our mother came to pick us up.

When we got to the hospital most of my dad's side of the family was in the waiting, all mourning together. The doctor told us that my grandmothers body had just suddenly stopped fighting the cancer which caused her death. At least she didn't die painfully, if was peacefully.

----------------------------

When we got home I go straight upstairs to my room to mourn by myself and Saul goes to his. Soon enough Erica texts me and ask why I left school so early; when I tell her what happened she says she'll be right over.

When Erica arrives she knocks on my door and I grant her entrance.

"Babe I'm so sorry. " she says with sympathy. Then crawls into my bed with me to cuddle.

I turn around so we are facing each other face-to-face. My hazels deepened with sadness meeting her sympathetic pulchritudinous dark Browns.

Erica caresses the side of my face with the back of her hand. "It's gonna be alright." She says, "just think about something Winston Churchill once said 'if your going through hell, keep going.'"

"I hope so." I respond

"You have me, It's definite." Erica say all giggly like, trying to brighten the mood.

" I love that about you" I say, after a pause and admire her facial features.

"What?" She asks suddenly shy.

"Your comforting," I say and she blushes. "I also love that you have a good heart." I say kissing her chest just above from where her heart should be. "I love that your so smart." I say, kissing her forehead then finish off by kissing her lips for the joy of it.

"Well I love everything thing about you" Erica's says then kisses my forehead,chest, hand, nose, and lips.

"Ugh what would I do without you?" I say, propping myself up with my elbow and looking into her mesmerizing dark brown eyes that have softened.

"I don't know, probably watch Teen Wolf." Erica jokes

"Haha so funny." I say sarcastically.

"Nah for real it's like you love Teen Wolf more than me." Erica whines and makes a fake pouty face.

"And that just might be true." I tease and Erica hits me.

"Ok but seriously, what do you do when I'm not here?" Erica asks.

" umm... Draw" I answer after thinking about it.

"Well when ever you miss me, draw me a picture." She replies.

We lay in bed for awhile enjoying each others presence until I break the silence.

"Erica do you ever think about dying?" I exclaim.

"I mean I guess. Not much though because I'm terrified of dying." She answers.

"I think about it all the time, but to be honest I'm not afraid to die....especially for you" i say.

"Stop..your to much." Erica blushes.

"No I'm serious, I would die for you" I say, grabbing both of her hands and bringing them to my lips and kissing them.

"When I die promise me you won't forget me." Erica says

"I promise" I respond.

Erica and I stay up for the rest of the afternoon talking, until she had to leave.

~~~~~~~~~

Thursday
Erica's P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since Crystals grandma has died and she has gotten better. She isn't so mopey and gloomy anymore, but I can tell when she's thinking about her because she spaces out more than often. To be honest I have no idea what I would do without Crystal. I just love her to death. Now that I think about it I haven't actually told Crystal that I love her. Love is such a strong word, but I literally love her. She is the light to the darkness around me.

--------------

Oh my God Crystal has been up to something all day and it's annoying. I know she's hiding something but she won't tell me.

"What is it?" I ask for the thousandth time at lunch.

"Nothing." She lies.

"Crystal" I whine.

"Erica" she mocks.

Asshole I mumble under my breath.

"What was that? I guess you'll never find out now" Crystal teases

"Oh my God!" I slam my face on the table then rub my head when I lift back up because that actually hurt. And Crystal laughs at me then pulls me into her and kisses my forehead.

"Aye no PDA!!" Kiara shouts from across the table.

"Yeah keep it G rated!" Sophie adds.

"Go all the way!" Kiaro shouts being the perverted ass he is.

"Anyways I was thinking. We have been dating for like 2 weeks now and we haven't gone on a date yet." Crystal says and I'm completely shocked I haven't even thought about it. "So how about we go see a movie and then maybe we can have a sleepover?" Crystal ask convincingly and trying to be slick with the 'sleepover' part. But I can also tell that she's nervous.

"Yeah,sure" I say trying to sound calm but on the inside I'm jumping around. I've never slept over her house before.

"Great I'll pick you up at 5:00" Crystal says.

"Is that a threesome I hear over there?" Kiaro asks cockily referring to our sleepover.

"No you horny teenager!" I yell and Crystal hits him while whispering *asshole* under the breath.

---------------

When I get home I'm in a hurry, I only have 2 hours before Crystal comes to get me. First I take a shower using my special cherry blossom body wash. After I shower I dry off, put my hair into a bun, wrap my towel around myself then walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit. After a while I decide on a navy blue dress that stops mid-thigh, black combat boots and a black leather jacket. I finally curled my hair into single small spirals, then did me make- up which consisted of eye liner and a light shade of lipstick and blush.

It's now 4:30 so I quickly put together my bag to stay the night. My bag consisted of pajamas, a towel, tomorrow's outfit, my toothbrush and what not. I then race downstairs to wait for Crystal with 5 minutes to spare.

" what are we so dressed up for ?" My mom asks as I enter the kitchen.

"Oh wellll, Crystal is taking me to the movies...our first date!!" I squeal.

"And the bag?" My dad asks..

"I'm also sleeping over, is that okay?" I ask using my sweet voice.

"Sure" my mom answers for my dad.

*Knock* *Knock*

"And that must be her" I say blushing.

I open the door and there stood Crystal with a big goofy smile in a white sweater like shirt that had a graphic floral anchor on it, black leggings and black combat boots similar to mine. Also her hair is in a perfect pony tail showing off her beautiful perfect curls. There stood MY beautiful mess.

"Mrs and Mr. Garcia" Crystal says with a wave and smile to my parents.

"Are you ready?" She asks me.

"Yep" I say, then wave bye to my parents. While Crystal grabs my hand intertwining our fingers together and walking us to her car.

"Hello Mrs. Cameron" I greet Crystals mom as I enter the car.

"Oh honey it's Glori or Mom" she corrects me and I giggle.

---------------------

(After date)

"So how was the movie?" Saul ask as we walk into the house.

"OH MY GOD it was horrifying. We saw 'The Conjuring' and oh my god I'm just.. I would have died." I say exaggerating.

"Haha that's funny and all but who wants pizza, I'm starved?" Crystal asks all of us.

By the time the pizza got here Saul was knocked out on the couch so we took it upstairs and watched random reruns. We were in the middle of an old 'ICarly' episode. I was sitting in between crystals legs eating pizza when I broke the silence.

"So you never told me why your dad wasn't at dinner the other night" I say being the bitch I am and looking up at her.

Crystals P.O.V

"So you never told me why your dad wasn't at dinner the other night" Erica says looking up at me.

I really don't want to talk about this but I guess I have to at some point.

"He doesn't approve of us,"I say and I can see the automatic wave of pain wash over her eyes."And it hurts because I love you and that's all that should matter right? I hate him so much. I know I shouldn't but he expects so much from me and wants me to be this perfect daughter. But I can't I can't be everything, there's only so much I can do." I say starting to cry.

"It's going be okay" Erica cooed sitting up and bringing my head into her chest, embracing all she can.

After a while of crying and talking Erica falls asleep in my arms. I pick her up and lay her gently down on my bed. I then crawl in next to her and we spoon. Before I fall asleep I whisper in her ear "I love you Erica Garcia" with a passion. Then I drift into a deep sleep. It was in that moment that I realized that was the first time I have ever said 'I love you' and meant it. This feels so right.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
10.5K 1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...
2.4K 260 30
My life in ruins, this is where I'm at currently. I was living a lie, lying to people and most importantly to myself. You can act straight all you...
6 1 16
Being in love with your best friend isn't the ideal life situation but for Zora, it's her only life situation. Secretly harboring her feelings for he...