The Stardust Hunter(Jotaro ma...

By AzuretheWriter

I ran out of ideas. so how about this? I don't own JoJo's bizarre adventures or Rwby or the art I use More

An evil spirit
Question
You thought you'd have a normal teacher
Secrets...
I'll show you Justice with my stand!
New Cover?

Yare Yare.... Dawa?

608 19 33
By AzuretheWriter

This is a filler chapter so it's finna be short and funny. But does not matter to the main plot. Just a filler.

Edit: This may become important later, I don't know yet.
______________________________________

I looked around at my surroundings, damn it why did I let Polnareff of all people tell me how to get back to Beacon? I turned the corner and bumped into a girl.

Y/N: "Ey bitch watch where you're going." I looked at her as she got up, nothing special, just someone about the same age as me.

Girl: "Excuse me jerk off I didn't know you were so stupid" she looked at me shocked "D-Dad"

Y/N: "Yare Yare Daze..." I fix my hat "Why is it always the annoying ones to find me?"

Some guy with pink hair, a girl with... What the hell is her hair?, And a small child come running up to help this girl who called me dad up.

Guy: "Jolyne are you okay?" He looked at me "Ah! Mr. Kujo, I'm glad we finally get to meet! I'm Anasui, I want to marry your daughter."

Y/N: "Look, I don't know who the hell you people are, so take your little band of misfits and screw off. I need to find beacon before Gramps gets annoyed at me again."

Jolyne: "B-Beacon!? You've been under a rock or something? You can't be serious. Beacon's been gone for years."

Y/N: "Yare Yare Daze... I'll just best the answers out of you."

Star Platinum comes out to punch her but her stand apparently came out and took the blow for her

Anasui: "Th-That stand! See! He is Mr. Kujo!"

Y/N: "Now who the hell are you people? I swear if Dio had sent more stupid people at me I'm going to end him..."

Weird looking girl: "Isn't that the guy the priest talks about?"

Jolyne: "Yes Hermes, so guy who looks like my dad. How about we take you to my father since you're an obvious fan"

Y/N: "Fine... If it helps me get back to Beacon. I have a friend to spend time away from obnoxious people with"

I followed them, against my better judgement. We made it to a house and as soon as we Walk in I stop and look around... This was what I wanted my house to look like when I was younger, they even had a picture of my mom.

Jolyne: "Now you sit down kid, I'm calling my dad and we're gonna find out why you have Star Platinum. Anasui sit next to him and make sure he doesn't leave or go anywhere before my dad gets here." She walked off and the Annasui guy sat next to me. I finally got a good look to him and...

If this is what the future dresses like then I want to die while I'm young.

Anasui: "I know Jolyne doesn't believe that you're Mr. Kujo, but you are Jotaro Kujo aren't you? Tell me why are you so much more muscular then you were last time I saw you?"

Y/N: "Look Jerk-off I don't care who you are. It's impossible that you are talking about the same guy. I'm 17 for fuck's sake, I don't have a daughter you dumbass."

Hermes: "He has quite the vocabulary for a grown man."

I get up and walk towards the door just for the Anasui guy to try stopping me.

Anasui: "Mr. Kujo I can't let you leave. My stand will have to be enough to beat you" his stand comes out and star Platinum grabs it by the neck. "Ack!"

Y/N: "You are a pain in the ass and if you think this chick Jolyne's dad is like me..." I glide my finger against the brim of my hat "Then consider this your test..."

Star Platinum: he tosses the stand up and starts a stand barrage "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAA!!!!!"

I watched as he is sent through the door and I run out the door for everything to stop. Stopped time...

???: "Yare Yare Daze... This was an important call, well I guess I'll just have to help you out with this"

Time resumed and I looked at who was talking.

Y/N: "Nani?"

Y/N (Part 6): "Yare Yare Daze... What a mess this is after all. I'm kind of glad Jolyne called me."

Y/N: "Who the hell are you?"

Y/N (part 6): "I'm you but better. Now why are you here?"

A/N: That's gonna cause a riot

Y/N: "Why would I know? Shouldn't you know why I'm here dumbass?"

Y/N (part 6): "How about you come back into the house and we try fixing your problem? Since you're obviously not supposed to be here. So why don't you just come and eat with us you little shit?"

Y/N: "Yare Yare Daze..." I decide to walk behind the other me back into the house as the others dragged Anasui back in after my assault on him and we all sat down at the table as a older woman with black hair and cat ears walked in "Who the hell is she?"

Y/N (Part 6): "My wife Blake. You know her after all you left a date early because you had to save Kakyoin."

Y/N: "I don't even like Blake like that. How the hell does that even happen. Besides Blake isn't a faunus. All she does is wear a bow on her head."

Hermes: "Mr. Kujo your former self is kind of a dick"

Blake (Part 6): "Well. Y/N may seem like he hates everyone, but just like my daughter he has a heart of gold."

A/N: idk wut to call her

I sigh and just simply eat the food this version of Blake gave us. It was good, but not as good as my mother's cooking.

Y/N: "So how did you deal with DIO older me?"

Y/N (Part 6): "Don't worry about it until you know you can beat him."

Jolyne: "So we're just going to act like he's a normal occurrence?! This is bat shit insane!"

Y/N: "You act like I want to be here. I just want to get back to where I come from."

Anasui: "You mean when-"

Y/N & Y/N (Part 6): "Finish that sentence and you'll be punched again."

Blake (Part 6) giggled and ate silently

Blake (Part 6): "Different time same outcome I guess so."

Y/N: "Good Grief... Kill me now" I cover my eyes with my hat

Jolyne: "I'm gonna kick his ass with Stone Free."

Y/N: "Try it and you'll know how people beyond your skill level felt once I beat them to a pulp."

Jolyne: "Watch it I'm older than you!"

Y/N: "And I'll still kick your ass." I stand up

Jolyne: "Gr.... Stone Free!" She summoned her stand

Stone Free: "ORA"

Y/N: "Star Platinum!"

Star Platinum caught Stone Free's hand and stared down Jolyne

Y/N: "Fast... But doesn't seem like you can do anything and rough as Star Platinum"

Star Platinum: "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"

Stone Free: "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA"

It seemed like her stand hits harder than I thought.

Time froze again but I was able to move slightly and punch Stone Free a couple times for less than a second.

Y/N (Part 6): "Good Grief... This is just a shit show now isn't? I didn't expect you to even move that far since it seems like DIO is still training you."

Time resumes and Jolyne is knocked backwards

Jolyne: "Tch... Of course you can only pull off a win with time stop."

Y/N: "I can't even fucking stop time you stupid bimbo."

Jolyne: "Who are you calling Bimbo!?"

Y/N: "You! You remind me of Yang. Loud, Brash, and annoying."

I got Star Platinum ready just for the older me to deck me in the face, as I hit the floor I woke up in my bed and fell onto the floor.

Kakyoin: "Y/N! You okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah... Just had a weird as dream..."

Polnareff: "What's wrong Y/N?"

Star Platinum: "ORA" Star Platinum punched Polnareff in the gut sending him into the wall

Y/N: "That's for the shitty directions in my dream."

Annnnnd scene! That's it, have fun with a filler chapter. Why so long for this to get updated? Simple, I've been a degenerate by doing actual school work. Peace out guys, until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
78.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...