He's a Monster-Revamped (preg...

By KoLuck349

(TW: Mentions of self-harm, bullying, violence, abuse and fluff.) Love is scary. Obsession is scarier. For 16... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

chapter 6

1.4K 43 106
By KoLuck349

As the sun had begun to rise and fill the once dark blue sky with fantastical shades of pastel red, orange and purple, Ouma found himself awake and very much so bored. Everyone was still blissfully asleep, leaving Ouma completely alone. He was tempted to wake Saihara, who had managed to entangle himself in Kokichis blanket, but then again, he figured he didn't want to open that pandora's box this early in the morning. 

That left Rantaro, as Kaede would just straight up slap the smaller boy for interrupting her beauty sleep. Kokichi wouldn't mind spending some quality time with Rantaro. They hadn't been hanging out as much as they used too, which upset Kokichi more than he let on.

 All of this boy drama was driving him crazy. 

He figured that he and Rantaro could spend the night together at his mom's. He's the only one who Kokichi could trust around his mom, especially after what happened...

Suddenly, Kokichi remembered whose house he was at. Shuichi Saihara's house. He was at his crushes house! He suddenly felt the unhealthy urge to snoop around and steal whatever best suited his obsession. Kokichi felt his body heat up as he departed from the others, silent as a mouse. He had brought his camera as well. 

He doubted anyone would wake up and catch the boy at 6:55 am anyway. Walking down the dimed hallway, he opened each door individually. There were three doors down the basement corridor, but Kokichi was only interested in one. Shuichi Saihara's room

It wasn't at all what he expected. 

The walls were mostly bare aside from the occasional poster, and the bed had plain white sheets. Fully entering the room, It felt alien in comparison to Saihara's personality. Digging through his wardrobe, he found a picture hidden in his undergarment compartment (not before pocketing some of his boxers, of course). It was of his... parents? They were actors, if Kokichi remembered correctly. Of course they were beautiful people, his father having wavy raven hair and his mother styling straight white hair. But, why was this hidden? And where are they now?

"Saihara Kun..." Kokichi muttered to himself, unexpected sympathy entering his voice.  Sighing, he returned everything to its rightful place. He wondered if his bedsheets smelled like him. 

"What are you doing in here?" A familiar, too calm voice snapping Kokichi out of his trance. 

"S-Saihara Kun!" Kokichi exclaimed, his face whitening with fear. how is he supposed to justify being in here?! Oh God, I'm going to die!

"Y'know, there's a reason why I hadn't wanted anyone to enter this godforsaken room, Ouma," Saihara said in calm conviction. This absolutely terrified Kokichi. Saihara's silent, patient anger was something to be feared. 

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Kokichi stuttered, looking down at his feet. Saihara walked forward. 

"It's fine. There's no reason to be frightened now, is there? I'm not mad. It's just I..." Saihara had walked impossibly close to the shorter boy, practically towering over him. Kokichi could feel his hands physically shake, yet he wanted whatever Saihara could give him, albeit good or bad. 

Instead of punishing the smaller boy, Saihara merely buried his head into Kokichis shoulder, wrapping his arms around his waist. 

"I hope that you didn't snoop around too much. There's a reason why this place is abandoned." Saihara muttered plainly, his voice muffled in the soft fabric of Kokichi's shirt. Kokichi swallowed hard and awkwardly embraced the taller boy. 

"O-of course not..."   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean my waffles are overcooked?! They taste amazing!" Rantaro said defensively, taking a bite of his own creation.

"Pft, amazing my ass, my butler makes better food than this." Kaede scoffed playfully, downing another bite. Kokichi and Saihara only giggled at their friend's normal morning banter. 

Once everyone had awakened, Kaede had tied her hair up in a messy bun and Rantaro's usually well-groomed hair fluffed up and stuck out in all angles. Kokichi couldn't be hypocritical on that particular trait though, his hair looked like a curly hell in the morning.  Saihara was the only one who constantly looked pretty, as his hair was a lot straighter than the others. (HAHAHA BUT HE ISN'T)

"You're so lucky Saihara, you constantly look like a pretty model. Some of us have to put in the effort to look good. Are your parent's models or something?" Kaede teased, pointing her syrup coated fork at the boy. Kokichi took a bite of his waffle and watched on in curiosity. This could give me more info on the photo in his drawer

"Ah, well," Saihara took a bite and continued. "They're actors, more renowned in America though. I'm half American myself." That explains why his father didn't look very Japenese.

"I'm surprised they don't let ya live in their mansion. My dad does business overseas, so me, my sisters and my mom leech off of his pay." Rantaro said, resting his chin in his hand. 

Damn rich people, Kokichi thought to himself. 

"Mine are musicians, it's where my love for piano came from I guess," Kaede said in a typical humble brag manner.

"What about you Kokichi? What do your parents do?" Saihara questioned curiously. Kokichi swallowed and laughed awkwardly. How am I supposed to explain my family dynamic to him? Kaede and Shuichi don't know... ohgodohgod, think!

"So Ouma Kun, about your mom, when do you wanna go? Y'know, what time? She can come over to my house too. My mom's been wantin' to see her." Rantaro questioned, flipping the original topic on its head. Kokichi let out a relived but subtle sigh. He wasn't ready for Shuichi and Kaede to know that side of his past yet. 

"I-I'll ask her..." Kokichi said, smiling away the last of his anxiety. 

Saihara hummed and averted his gaze, suddenly pouty. Digging up information on Kokichi was going to be harder than he thought, especially with Rantaro white knighting Ouma all of the time.

Maybe he should just kill the avocado! :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichi stared at himself in the mirror while Rantaro shaved his perfectly structured face. He looked at each of his flaws in great detail. How was he going to fix this before the gang hit the town? He didn't want his beloved to see him if he looked like shit. 

"Hey, stop bagging on yourself, alright? You're cute, you always were and always will be." Rantaro said, comforting the smaller boy with his smile. Kokichi blushed and tied his black hair up in a short ponytail. "We can get your hair dyed today if you'd like. My dad just deposited like, 100,000 yen into my account, so we can go wild." Rantaro said, splashing water on his face. 

"Really!?" Kokichi exclaimed, his face brightening up almost immediately. Rantaro nodded and ruffled his friends' hair. 

"Are you two done? I'm bored and I'm pretty sure Miu is at the mall with that bitch. We have to stop her." Kaede groaned, leaning up against the door frame. 

"Yup, We're ready," Rantaro said cooly, leading Kokichi out of the bathroom. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I call shotgun!!" Kaede exclaimed hopping in the passenger side before anyone could protest. 

Rantaro took his seat at the wheel, leaving Kokichi and Shuichi their spots in the back. 

"So, what are we doing today...?" Saihara asked, peeking over Rantaros shoulder. 

"Ah, well we are going to go stalk Akamatsu Sans crush, and then we'll go crazy at the hair salon," Rantaro said, pulling out of Saihara's neighborhood and onto the relatively calm highway. 

Everyone exclaimed their contentment as Rantaro turned up the radio station and rolled the windows down. It was a beautiful fall day, the trees turning beautiful shades of oranges and reds. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soo, you like Miu Iruma don't you?" Saihara teased,  nudging Kaede's shoulder and pointing beyond the corner at Miu. Kaede flushed and harshly shushed him.

"You're gonna blow our cover you imbecile!" Kaede whisper shouted, Rantaro snickering quietly beside her. 

Kokichi looked around anxiously. They looked ridiculous perched over a storefront opening like this. Don't these guys know anything about stalking?  What they were doing at the moment was not inconspicuous at all. 

Kokichi observed Miu in a crowd with her friends. They were all pretty and popular, the exact opposite of Kokichi. They were adored by everyone, but Kokichi was sure it was just envy.  He spotted the girl Kaede was so jealous of. She was cute and shy, but definitely lacking in the chest area like Kaede mentioned. She was the nicest, Kokichi could tell by her subtle mannerisms.

While Kokichi was observing the crowd, he didn't notice how his friends parted from him.

"What. That's an idiotic idea. Rethink your plan." Shuichi said sternly, crossing his arms.

"Common Shu, just give it a chance? Ya really think a bunch of valley girls would hurt Kokichi?" Rantaro replied nonchalantly.

"Miu is not a valley girl. And besides, he's cute and small and these girls love small gay cinnamon rolls. He's perfect! He'll run into them, be awkward and cute, and I'll do the rest." Kaede said, pushing past the boys before making her way back to Kokichi. Saihara gave Rantaro the stink eye and followed Kaede. 

"Oi, Ouma Kun?~ I need you to do me a favor!" Kaede said sweetly to Ouma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-I have a bad f-feeling about this..." Kokichi muttered, clutching his stomach. 

"It'll be fine, just, be yourself, ok? For me?" Kaede pleaded, before shoving Kokichi with enough conviction to jam him into one of the girls. 

"Hey! Watch it scum!" The girl said, turning around and pushing Kokichi to the ground. Kokichi muttered thousands of apologies as he got up and bowed profusely. 

Saihara was about to storm in, but Rantaro held the angry blueberry back. 

"Oi, wait a damn second- Is that Ouma Kun from class 3-c?" Miu perked up, pointing at the boy. 

"It is! I'm so sorry. I thought you were that creep Kaito! Stupid degenerate male, that guy is!" She said, patting Ouma's head as he looked on in confusion. She had a very strange brad and green eyes, a beauty mark beneath her mouth. 

"Nyeh, who is she again?" A short girl with red hair said, pointing at the boy with skepticism in her eyes. 

"S-s-she?"

"Kokichi is a he! Very adorable, Koichi is!" A girl with white hair and fair skin said, joining in on the conversation. Kokichi wanted to throw up and die. 

"What are you doing in the mall alone on a Saturday anyway? No friends?" Miu teased, fluffing up Kokichis ponytail. 

"A-ah, U-uhm," Koichi stuttered, backing away from the girls slowly. 

"Hey! Where are you goin'? If you want, you can chill with us! You can be my armrest!" Miu snorted, laughing along with her friends. Kokichi felt tears well up behind his eyes.

"H-hey! I-I-it's not m-my fault I'm s-short!!" Kokichi exclaimed as he defensively crossed his arms. The girls only gushed in response.

"Ah, I'm so sorry guys! I lost my friend here, I hope he didn't bug you guys too much." Kaede gushed, suddenly appearing behind Kokichi. Ouma grit his teeth. All of this embarrassment for Miu's attention?

"You're fine Akamatu san!" The girl who had remained silent throughout the ordeal piped up, giving Kaede a small smile. She had short brown hair and glasses. Kaede looked on with envy. 

She really is cute. I'm not going to lose Miu to this bitch though! Kaede thought to herself, a determined smile on her face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough,  Kaede had forgotten about the trio of boys and had texted them that she was attending an all-girls party at the girl "Tenko's" house. Kokichi was worried and a little hurt with this progression. He wanted her to stay safe, but he also felt a tad used and abandoned. Another downside was the lack of damage control. Saihara and Amami could get crazy. 

"Can you believe that she just ditched u-us like that?" Kokichi pouted, looking down at his shoes. 

"Meh, you gotta have fun, y'know?" Rantaro shrugged, taking a sip of his boba. 

"Plus, more time for me! And Amami." Saihara exclaimed, looking down at the smaller boy. Rantaro only clicked his tongue in response.

Next thing on the bucket list, Getting Kokichi's hair dyed!

(Sorry for the late chapter! It's slightly rushed as well. I'm at my dad's against my will atm and it's been hard to write. I have an Instagram where I post art and I upload more frequently if you guys are interested! I also have a pregame oumasai comic going on that isn't affiliated with this story. 

https://www.instgram.com/plxgued_rat/ 

Only if you guys are interested though. I'll try to update more frequently but as school approaches, it will get increasingly difficult. Thank you for sticking with me!

here's some art of the cast before you leave uwu)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.7K 12
Shuichi finishes collage at the early age of nineteen. He had always been a genius, so he went to collage for psychology and mental instability. When...
7K 132 10
Roses are red Violets are blue From the moment we met I knew I was meant To belong to you Please be my valentine For, to me, you are the only one...
1.2K 84 13
He made it. He escaped the endless torture. He could finally live a normal life after years of being a rat in a laboratory. But freedom is only an il...
10.7K 283 48
An ongoing journey of 6 unlikely friends from the Danganronpa series. Bonds and relationships will be tested as chaos and disasters occur. A story...