Forgetting you (Luke Hemmings)

By prettyinblackthings

Cara has never had the easiest life but when the band 5 Seconds Of Summer invite her to live with them she so... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 A UPDATE AT LAST!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANGRY!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SEQUAL YAYAYAYAAY
HAVE MY UGLY FACE
starting youtube?

Chapter 18

13.8K 395 120
By prettyinblackthings

Cara's POV

It was the middle of the night and I couldn't get around what the text from Katy meant.

"Your boyfriend is next"

Was it her? Is she saying he's next to be texted? Or next to be hurt?

I looked to the left side of the bed and Luke was laying angel like asleep. Jayde was in her little cot in the room next to mine. Since i'm back at home everything seems a bit easier. I wasn't sleeping well at Lukes so I thought its best to come home. I was becoming stronger which is getting better now. 

The other day while I was looking for paperwork on Jaydes nursery I came across plane tickets to America.

Luke's leaving.

In three fucking days he is going to be the other side of the world. Leaving me alone here. Which is one thing he said he was never going to do.

I know the line of work he's in i'm constantly going to be saying bye. 

I know I used to look after Jayde by myself while he wasn't around but i'm so used to him being here that it will be hard without him.

He is constantly saying he's never going to leave and here he goes.

Leaving.

In three fucking days and he still hasn't told me. He could of told me weeks ago or as soon as he found out but no. He had to keep it a secret.

Just as my eyes began to drop my alarm went off, the alarm I always set so I can get Jayde ready for school.

I got up and tied my hair into a pony tail then done my foundation so I don't look half dead. I put on a grey jumper, black leggings and black and white vans.

Jayde came running into my room and jumping on Luke making him groaned.

"5 more minutes" He mumbled.

"No daddy!" She yelled to him and continued jumping.

I left her to waking him up and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I've only just remembered that Joe and Caspar are away so i'm all alone here. But this does mean more food.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal then put some toast of for Jayde. I made myself a cup of tea, took one sip when I felt Lukes arms wrap around me and a kiss pressed to my neck.

"Luke" I breathed out.

"Yeah yeah I know. Jaydes here so not to sexual" He said pulling away.

"No, I was going to say I need to take Jayde to school" I laughed and he began to button his shirt that he just put on up.

I ran and quickly got Jayde ready then we took a slow walk to school. Both holding Jaydes hand while she swung herself up in the air.

I'm still waiting for him to tell me he's leaving or am I going to wake up and he's gone. A letter next to me saying "Bye". I'd have to tell Jayde why daddy has gone and watch her get upset. Have to deal with being all alone again.

Once we had reached the school. The black haired slag came over.

"Hello Luke" She perked up and I pushed my eyebrows together.

He ignored her.

"Luke?" She said pushing onto him.

He ignored her again.

"Awh baby. Are you ignoring me because you girlfriend is around?" She coo'ed and I stood confused. I looked up at him and he looked down.

Has he cheated on me while I was in hospital basically dying?

"All in!!" The teacher yelled and I kissed Jayde bye and took her into the school.

Luke wouldn't of cheated on me? What kind of person cheats on a girl while their facing death in hospital?

He wouldn't.

Right?

Lukes POV

The bullshiting twat.

This Lia twat has been flirting with me while claiming to me Cara's best friend.

"C'mon babe" She grabbed onto me and I yanked myself out of her grip.

Cara walked out looking in deep thought. She walked up next to me and I grabbed onto her pulling her into a long kiss. She seemed shocked but kissed back. Once we pulled away Lia looked speechless.

"C'mon lets go" Cara said flatly, pulling me into the local coffee shop.

We ordered then took a seat.

"Are you okay? You seem..Weird?" I asked her and she shook her head.

Are coffees came and she still looked flat.

"You do realise i'm not leaving you right?" I said grabbing onto her hand.

"No. You are leaving me! I found the fucking plane ticket!" She yelled and I backed away.

A week ago we found out we have concerts to do in LA. She's been ill. How was I meant to tell her that i'm leaving for 4 weeks if she's basically dying? 

"You said your not going to leave me. Yet here you go! Leaving me!" She said looking away.

"I wish you could come with me" I sighed "Honestly...I don't want to go away for 4 weeks...Leaving you and Jayde all alone!" I sighed and she looked me dead in the eye.

"4 weeks? 4 fucking weeks?!" She said "I-i can't deal...I can't deal with this without you. I need you Luke. You can't lea-" She said but began to crying. Stopping her speech. I walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'll be back before you know it" I said rubbing her back "We have three days left to stay with each other. I need to see my fitness coach then we can do whatever you want" I said and I felt a nod.

*

*

*

We walked up to the fitness studio where my coach was. 

I feel like fucking shit for leaving and not telling her but it has to be done.

"Ah Luke you arrived!" He said walking over and Cara clenched tightly onto my hand.

"Ouch...Babe your crushing my hand" I said and she loosened her grip.

"S-sorry" She said and looked down.

Cara's POV.

"Oh..Cara. Long time no fuck" He said and Luke said nothing.

"Luke" I said pulling on him, in hope he would say something.

"Sorry..I wasn't listening" He said.

"Typical" I muttered.

"So..Miss, are you here to workout too?" He asked and I could see he didn't mean on the machines that were around. He's to sexual minded for that.

"Fuck off" I snapped.

"Cara...Calm down" Luke said "Sorry Devon. She gets aggy" He laughed and I looked at him in shock.

"What?" I huffed.

"Just say sorry" Luke groaned.

"He's the one that needs to fucking apologize" I shouted "The fucking cunt" I spoke quieter.

The fact that Luke is sticking up for that asshole is pissing me off.

He's probably the most disgusting person I've ever met.

I pulled out hand out of Luke's and crossed my arms.

"Oh c'mon. Don't get angry" He said rubbing my arm and I backed away.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled "Don't ever fucking touch me!" I yelled in his face. He smirked at me causing my anger issues to take the better of me and making me feel the need to punch him then kick him in the balls.

"Cara! Just because someone is talking to you in a tone you don't like doesn't mean you need to lash out!" Luke snapped at me.

Fuck is he being serious?

"Are you being fucking serious?! Me? The mean one? The aggressive one? The one that lashes out? Fuck sake Luke you have no fucking clue!" I huffed.

"Look...Its been amazing working with you Luke but i'm moving away so i'm going to pass you and the boys onto someone else" Devon said looking at him.

"Aw mate! Well...Good luck wherever you're going!" Luke smiled and shook his hand.

Devon walked out holding his bag. He looked me up and down before completely leaving.

"You snap way too much" Luke rolled his eyes at me as we walked through to see some other trainers.

"You would if you knew who he actually was" I rolled my eyes like he did.

__________________________________________

A/N

Fuck i'm in a bad mood :(

All this week i've been having panic attacks and anxiety attacks :(

I hate my life.

I just want a hug :(

5SOS were meant to be performing in London sunday but Ash is in hospital so they had to cancel :(

GET WELL SOON ASH. I LOVE YOU LOTS.

:(

Anyway.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Ig= lukessboner

twitter- b00tymuke

kik- ashhemmo96

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 26.2K 65
Madison Greene, a soon to be 14 year old girl gets adopted by a band she didn't even know existed. They don't exactly get off on the right foot. 5 Se...
45.7K 1K 82
Olivia Had A Normal Life. She Goes To High School, Plays Basketball, Has A Couple Friends But That Goes Down The Drain When She Starts Listening to M...
1.1K 143 20
5 Seconds Of Summer. The band everyone has been talking about. When an offer to tour the United States appears, they accept immediately. On their la...
5.1K 842 85
WARNING!!! - SERIOUSLY CRINGE - SELF HARM - MY FIRST BOOK A family was broken in half, a mother and father divorce. The mother taking the son and t...