Journal | Cameron Boyce

By Hobibbymama218

༄cameron boyce love story༄ HEAVILY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! More

author's note
journal
prologue
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
iv.
x.
xi.

i.

279 7 2
By Hobibbymama218

|| journal one, pg. 1||

September 29, 2013

Madaya was writing in her journal as usual. To be honest, the girl doesn't remember when she started writing in journals. But she was always good at writing, in elementary her teacher praised her constantly on her penmanship and proper grammar when they were giving homework to talk about their weekend.

Ever since then Madaya took it as a hobby to write her days, not wanting to forget a second whether good or bad. It helps, it's like her own type of therapy when she doesn't want to talk about her feelings.

A knock was heard on her door, startling Madaya. Her mom opens the door with her keys in her hand, giving her daughter a pointed look.

"Girl, I don't have all day. I need to drop you and Jeneva off so I can go run my errands." Madaya sighs at her mother, Leticia, and closes her journal and stack it on top of her other journals that were filled of her memories.

"I was just finishing up with writing, ma." Madaya tells her, going to achieve her shoes, phone and mini bag that held her necessities.

"You can continue writing once you get back, that book ain't goin anywhere." Leticia turns to walk out, Madaya follows her down the stairs.

Her seven-year old twin siblings, Johari and Jahia were downstairs on the couch fighting over the remote.

"Where's Kari?" Madaya asks for her older brother who seemed to be absent.

"Left with his friends- stop fighting over the damn remote before I send y'all to your rooms." Leticia scolds her youngests, Jahia manages to snatch the remote and changes it from Cartoon Network to Disney.

Johari groans and sinks into his seat. "You've been hogging the tv all day."

"No, I didn't. I gave you two hours." Jahia gives him a fake smile, keeping her eyes on the tv that was showing Jessie.

"Nobody wants to see reruns of Jessie."

"Then go to your room." Was Jahia's last response.

"Madaya."

"Coming ma." Madaya says and waves bye to her siblings.

"Makari should be back in an hour. Don't go in my kitchen trying to cook anything when we're gone." Leticia points at the kids on the couch.

"Can we get a snack?" Johari smartly asks, Leticia blinks at him.

"Don't go in my kitchen trying to cook anything when we're gone." Leticia repeats before walking out the house, Madaya giggles and follows after.

"Bestie!" Jeneva runs down the sidewalk, Madaya meets her half-way and huffs when they collide.

Jeneva Williams. She's been best friends ever since Jeneva entered the doors of second grade. She was new to the city, Los Angeles, California. Originally from Atlanta, Georgia but moved when her father got a promotion.

She's a blunt kind of girl. Growing up, she was known for having the slick mouth, extrovert, and loud. The opposite of calm, keeps to herself, introverted Madaya.

But that's what makes them best friends, and have been inseparable ever since.

"Happy eight year anniversary!" Madaya says once they let go of each other.

"Ugh, eight years of being with my crazy ass yet you're still..you." Jeneva pokes her side causing her to squirm and put distance as they walk to the car to get in.

"Eh, one of us have to be put together to balance it out." Madaya shrugs her shoulders, the two share a laugh as her mom puts the car into drive, shaking her before taking off.

༄༄༄༄

"What time should I pick y'all up?" Leticia rolls down the window to ask.

Madaya and Jeneva shares a look in thought, Madaya turns her head back to her mom. "5:30 ish?"

Leticia checks to see the time on her car; 1:42. "Alright, if I don't come to get y'all, I'll send Makari. Bye, be safe."

The two wave at the woman, "We will. Love you."

"Love you, too."

Madaya and Jeneva starts heading inside the mall, looping arms with each other.

"What's first?" Jeneva scopes out the different stores but her eyes drift off to the food court.

Madaya rolls her eyes, "I was going to say let's go get our nails done but seeing your face we might as well head to the food court." Jeneva laughs and drags her, making sure not to bump into the people as they pass.

"Come on. Imma get a snack and then we can go get our nails done, okay?"

"Why are there so many people here on a Sunday?" Madaya complains, slowly regretting leaving the house at the sight of the sea of people.

Jeneva shrugs as they walk up to the line Aunt Anne's. "Probably an event or sale or something."

Jeneva ends up getting a cinnamon pretzel while Madaya buys mini bites, not wanting to hold the big pretzel.

They decided to just head to a store while they finish the pretzels. Jeneva gasps as she looks through the racks, pulling out an outfit she knows she wouldn't wear and shows it to Madaya who was shopping on the other side of her.

"Day Day." The girl looks up with wide eyes when it connects to the revealing outfit. Jeneva smirks, "You should go try it on and show me, baby girl."

Madaya cringes with a laugh, "Neva put that down. You know damn well my dad would snatch me before I even step foot outside with that."

Jeneva pouts, "I didn't say you have to buy it. I just wanna see it on you." Madaya shakes her head with a smile, looking through some more clothes.

"How 'bout you go try it on."

Jeneva pulls the dress away as if examining it then makes a face, "Hell no. I ain't got the body for it." Madaya tosses her head back with a laugh, "But you on the other hand, do. Come on Day Day, I know you'll look sexy in this."

Madaya sighs, shuffling through the clothes on the rack. Her eyes occasionally eyeing the dress, debating on trying it on. She does have the body for it.

She was bigger than Jeneva in the boob and butt department at the age of fourteen going on fifteen, and she's still growing. Though the two are both athletic, Madaya was short and thicker with Jeneva being slightly taller and slimmer.

In Madaya's eyes, Jeneva's body is perfect. She hides it underneath her tomboyish attires, but she chooses that as her own choice. She's comfortable in her body.

Madaya on the other hand hides her body cause she hates the stares. She knows her figure is good, it gains her compliments from people.

But that's just it.

Those compliments, mainly from the boys, that looks her way sees her body before her eyes and it makes her uncomfortable.

So, she hides it to avoid the attention.

Another sigh leaves Madaya's mouth as she reaches her hand out. Jeneva smiles excitedly, knowing her best friend will body the dress completely.

"Here. If I'm trying on something so are you." Madaya hands over a set outfit of army green joggers and a matching crop top.

Jeneva tries not to make a face but hearing Madaya's giggle told her that she failed. "This is ugly as fuck."

Madaya mocks her words from earlier. "I didn't say you have to buy it. I just wanna see you try it on." She moves around the rack to head to the changing room with Jeneva following.

They went into different stalls.

Madaya eyes the dress, after seconds of staring, she takes off her clothes and slips it on.

She examines it in the mirror across from her, turning sideways to get a better view of the back. She had to admit, it did compliments her curves and assets perfectly. Her hands goes to fix her curls over her shoulders.

"This is so ugly- Day? Did you put it on?" Jeneva's voice was heard behind the door.

Madaya hums, still looking at herself in the mirror. "Wellllll...lemme see."

The girl reaches for the door slowly, her fingers unlock it and cracks it to reveal her body.

Jeneva smirks with crossed arms, not even caring about the tacky outfit on her body. "I was right. Body for days. Do a twirl." Madaya nervously giggles and turns before letting a gasp when Jeneva taps her behind.

"Jeneva!"

Jeneva laughs, "Not sorry." She shrugs with no care. "I'm forever thankful of mama Jones for blessing my best friend with a body." She uses her hands to mimic an hourglass figure causing Madaya's jaw to drop.

"Okay. I'm changing." Madaya mumbles, scanning Jeneva up and down with a smirk. Jeneva's abs were on full display on her caramel skin. "The outfit is-"

"Tacky as hell? I know." Jeneva rolls her eyes, Madaya shakes her head with a giggle.

"I was gonna say cute."

"Don't lie." Madaya lets out another laugh as Jeneva goes back into her stall to change.

She closes her stall to follow the action so they can leave the store and finally go get their nails down as planned.

༄༄༄༄

"I think I should've gotten a darker red." Jeneva puts her hands in front of her to get a better view of the polished nails under the light.

Madaya shakes her head as she looks at her on color. "It looks fine to me."

Jeneva sighs and drops her arms as they continue walking towards the food court again.

"I guess...what are we feeling? Panda Express, Subway, or Chik Fil La?" Madaya stops and turns to look at her with a knowing look.

"Chik Fil La." The two say in unison before laughing.

"Let's go."

They both head towards the long ass line that's always there. Madaya hums to herself while Jeneva grabs her phone to play a game. Occasionally, the two would take a few steps forward as they get near the front of the line.

After about ten minutes, the two were finally next. Jeneva slides her phone into her back pocket as the cashier gives them a smile.

"Hi, what can I get you?" Madaya reads the girl's name tag on her uniform; Roxy.

Madaya glances at Jeneva who usually orders for the both of them, seeing as she stumbles over her words even though she knows what she wants.

"Yeah, can I get a number 3 meal, the 12 count and a number 7 meal with swiss cheese and no tomatoes." Jeneva takes her eyes off the menu behind Roxy who was typing their order into the computer.

"And for the drinks?"

"Which milkshake you want today?" Jeneva asks.

Roxy raises a brow at Madaya causing her to shift her eyes, Jeneva eyes her from the corner of her eyes before turning her head to look at her.

"Yes?" Roxy stares back at the computer while Madaya nudges her before she says something else.

"Strawberry." Madaya tells Roxy and looks at the other fast food places that were filled with customers.

"And I'll get a frosted lemonade." Jeneva curtly states, her nice demeanor change from earlier not liking the look she gave Madaya.

"And your name?"

"Jeneva."

Roxy forces a smile as she finishes typing the rest of their order and holds her hands on both sides of the computer. "Okay. That'll be 29.04."

Jeneva reaches her bag to pay since Madaya paid for their nails. She pulls out a twenty, ten, and exactly four pennies then hands it to Roxy.

"Keep the dollar." Jeneva says, Madaya shoots an apologetic smile at Roxy and follows Jeneva to the side and waited for their food.

"You didn't have to be rude, Neva." Madaya mumbles once they were earshot from the cashier.

Jeneva crosses her arm with a shrug, "She was looking at you weird, so I had to check her."

Madaya sighs. "Still, she didn't say anything-"

"But she could've kept her gaze to herself," Jeneva cuts her off, looking over to where Roxy was serving another customer. "I don't like the judgment coming from her."

Madaya chuckles while shaking her head. "Girl, all she did was look at me. It wasn't that serious." Jeneva kisses her teeth just as her name was called for their order.

"Thank you." Jeneva grabs the bag and cupholder that held their drinks.

"I see a spot right there." Madaya nods her head as she helps carry the drinks, Jeneva looks at the direction she nodded.

"Alright."

They walk over to the empty table that was in the corner surrounded by the plants. Madaya takes a seat on the booth side while Jeneva sits across from her.

She sighs in relief from finally being off her feet for standing so long in the line. She reaches for her milkshake and mumbles a thanks to Jeneva when she hands her the straw and takes a sip once of the cold drink once she unwraps the straw.

A small smile falls on her face from the taste of strawberries that hits her taste buds. Jeneva laughs as she takes the food out of the bag and hands it to her.

"It's good?" Madaya nods her head and offers her to take a sip, Jeneva accepts the offer but a second scrunches her face from the sweetness causing Madaya to snort. "Ugh, that shit's to sweet, Day. How can you get that all the time?"

Madaya shrugs her shoulders then bites into the waffle fry she grabbed. "It balances out the salt in the fries."

Jeneva shakes her head, "Yo ass gonna be on the toilet later."

"A sacrifice I'm willing to take." Madaya says, happily munching on the fries then dusts her hand off to grab her sandwich.

Jeneva tosses a nugget in her mouth as her eyes trail up to Madaya's hair that was thrown into a messy bun.

"Are you thinking of your next hairstyle?" Madaya hums in thought as she chews her food.

She washes down the food with the milkshake before answering. "I don't know. Probably box braids, I haven't gotten 'em in awhile." She sits up straight and leans forward with a smile. "Can you braid my hair?"

"That's why I asked." Jeneva laughs taking a sip of her lemonade. "What size?"

"Medium."

Jeneva nods her head, "Okay. Just get the hair and I'll do 'em at the end of this week."

"Ugh, you're the best, bestie." Madaya sends a flying kiss her way causing Jeneva to playfully roll her eyes. "I def got you for your birthday."

"Day, you don't have to. You already planned today and paid for almost everything." She glances at the shopping bags that were set by Madaya's side. "Besides, we going to Horror nights with the fam and my aunt said she had a surprise for me near my birthday."

Madaya pouts, "But I still wanna get you something."

"Nope."

"But-"

"Nooooo, girl." Jeneva laughs at Madaya's sulking face, "You got me too many things for my last five birthdays. You're starting to be my sugar momma at this point."

Madaya wiggles her brows with a smile. "I can if you want." Jeneva smirks.

"I meannnn..." Jeneva leans back into her seat, placing her hands on the table to grab Madaya's hand. "We can both be each other sugar mommas."

She puckers her lips and makes a kissing noise, Madaya copies the actions then seconds later to the two burst out into laughter.

Both of them reaches for the phones when they received a message. Jeneva snorts as she slides her phone back onto the table.

"They such haters." She says as Madaya laughs at the texts they received from their friends, Damien and Tyree complaining about them not joining their anniversary day.

"Maybe we should have a day for them." Madaya tells Jeneva who raises a brow, swishing her straw around to get the remainings of her frozen lemonade.

"What they gonna do? Get medi and pedis with us?" Madaya chokes on her milkshake from the thought of the boys sitting in the nail salon chair being catered by the nail salonists. "Actually, they do need it. Have you seen Tyree's feet?"

Madaya grabs a napkin to wipe her mouth from the drink that spilt out of her laugh from laughing. "Stop, Neva." Madaya holds her stomach from laughing too hard.

"I'm being serious, his feet are worse than Damien's and that's me being nice. His Godzilla grippers are atrocious. Like I get that they're football players but damn. Clip them and put a little clear polish can fix them if you wanna show them to the world."

There was no sound coming out of Madaya's mouth as she laughs. What made it even funnier was the fact that Jeneva was being dead serious with the most disgusted expression on her face.

After a few seconds she finally sucks in a breath and calms down slightly, letting a few giggles escape her mouth. "Imma...Imma tell him you said that." Jeneva sucks her teeth.

"I'll tell it to his face." She deadpans and eats her last nugget.

"Anyways, since we're talking about those idiots. Did you know Damien finally got his permits?"

"Oh no, they both got their permits now." Madaya makes a face, Jeneva nods her head.

"Yup. May God protect us all when they get their cars." Jeneva kisses her pointed and middle finger and raises it to the sky with a 'sorrow' look. "But, now it's just us. I talked to my parents about taking the test, Siarra said she's gonna help me."

"Yeah, I talked to mines too. I memorized everything just gotta take the test." Madaya groans, tilting her head back a little. "It's pretty easy to drive, but the real question is, do I wanna drive with these crazy ass LA drivers out on the road?"

She thinks back on all the times her mom was yelling at the fools who were recklessly driving and brake checking her.

"Girl for real, they act like they in fast and furious and for what?" Jeneva rolls her eyes.

The sound of Madaya's ringtone rings, indicating someone was calling her. She grabs her phone to see that it was her mom.

"Hello?" She says once she answers the phone.

"I'm down the street. Y'all done shopping right?"

Madaya pulls her phone to see what time it was. 5:27. Damn the time went by fast.

"Uhuh. We just finished eating." She tells her, opening the top to her cup to grab the cherry at the bottom.

"Alright, start heading outside."

"Okay." She hangs up the phone and sighs, feeling the affects of the itis kicking in. "I'm full." She pats her bloated stomach that peeked from her crop top LA hoodie.

"Ugh, same." Jeneva agrees, standing up to throw away their trash while Madaya grabs their shopping bags.

They start making their way out of the food court. "What we doing once we get back to your house?" Jeneva asks.

"Watch a movie and open our gifts." Madaya says, Jeneva nods and nudges her playfully.

"Can't wait to see what you got me." Madaya laughs but it was cut off by someone colliding into her causing her bags to fall.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Let me help." She hears a male voice as goes to grab the bags from the floor but he beats her to it.

Her gaze finally looks up to see familiar face with freckles splattered on his face. Both Jeneva and her eyes widen at the sight of Cameron Boyce right in front of them.

"Um...it's fine." She says, still not processing the fact that a celebrity was in front of her. Cameron flashes her a kind smile and hands her bags to her, she slowly takes them back. "Thank you." A small smile makes its way onto her face.

"Cameron let's go!" Someone calls from a distance.

Cameron looks a little annoyed and turns his head, "Give me a sec!" Jeneva uses that second to nudge Madaya and leans to her ear.

"Girl get a picture!" She whisper-shouts, Madaya goes to shake her head but stops when Cameron turns back to them. "Can she get a picture with you?"

"Jeneva..." Madaya mumbles but the girl was already taking the bags out of her hands and reaches for her phone.

Madaya rubs her glossed lips together as she slowly walks over to stand by Cameron's side. The boy probably thinking that she was nervous but in reality she was just not processing the fact that the person she watched almost her entire childhood was in here in the flesh.

Madaya tries not to show that she was startled when his arm snakes around her waist, making sure to be respectful of his hand placement as his hand comes in contact with her exposed stomach.

She copies his actions and a small smile falls on her face as Jeneva smirks, taking a few pictures of them.

"I'm done. You two look cute, especially you Cameron." Madaya rolls her eyes at the girl's flirty antics.

Cameron chuckles though, liking the compliment. "Thanks." His eyes fall back to Madaya who was looking at the pictures they just took, tucking a piece of her curls behind her ear. "So, what-"

"Cameron, man!" Cameron curses under his breath and cranes his neck to see Karan waving him over with an impatient face.

He sighs and turns back to the two girls. "Well, I gotta go, I'm obviously being rushed."

Jeneva looks at Karan and laughs, "Yeah, we can see that."

"It was nice meeting you guys though." Cameron says, slowly walking backwards.

"Bye Cameron." Madaya waves a little, "Thanks for the pictures."

Cameron nods his head, "Of course. Bye beautifuls." He gives them one more smile then pivots and jogs over to Karan.

The two watch Cameron and Karan exchange words, Cameron glances back once more to connect eyes with Madaya, who immediately turns away, then gets lost through the crowd.

"Girl, he is so fione in person!" Jeneva says once they walk out of the mall.

"Why didn't you want to take a picture with him then?" Madaya asks as they head to her mom's car that was pulled up by the roundabout.

"Eh, he's your favorite celebrity not mines." Jeneva shrugs her shoulders, hopping into the backseat along with Madaya. "Hi, mama Jones."

"Hey, honey. Did y'all have fun?" Leticia looks through the rear view mirror to look at them.

"Yep. Got our nails done, did some shopping...we also got to meet a celebrity." Madaya shoots her a glare, Jeneva just smirks and leans back into her seat.

"A celebrity? Who?" The woman asks, seeing as they've been living in LA their entire lives and came across a few celebrities but not up close.

"Cameron Boyce..." Madaya trails off, eyes staring out the window.

"Who's that again?" Leticia furrows her brows, confused.

"The kid from Jessie. Freckles, dances really good." Jeneva grabs her phone as the car rolls to a stop because of a red light. "Look, Day took some pictures with him." She scoots up to the console and shows her a picture.

Leticia brings the phone up for a better look then smiles. "Awww, he's cute. You didn't take a picture with him?"

"Nah, I love him in Jessie n all but he's not my fav celebrity like Day." Jeneva nudges her, Madaya rolls her eyes.

"Stop saying that. He's not my favorite, I just love the shows and movies he's in. He's a good actor and dancer."

"And very good looking. You two look cute together in these pictures." Jeneva shows her the phone, Madaya glances at it then back at her best friend.

"Why you making it seem like he's gonna remember us? We probably never gonna see each other again, anyways." Madaya shrugs her shoulders.

"Hmmm, you never know, Daya. We do live in Los Angeles. We come across celebrities here and there sometimes." Leticia glances in the mirror before eyeing the road again.

"Yeah, but Neva making it seem like there's a chance of bumping into him again."

"And if we do and he remembers us? Whatcha gonna do?" Jeneva raises a brow as Madaya crosses her arms.

"Nothin'?" She says as if it was obvious.

What can she do? The girl was obviously frozen when she saw him and was awkward. He probably thinks she's weird.

"I say ask for his number so you two can start talking and fall in love." Jeneva shrugs her shoulder, looking at her nails. Leticia shakes her head at the girl.

"Jeneva, let's not be delusional over this small interaction. I'm not just gonna fall for someone as soon as I meet them, celebrity or not. Besides, we barely even talked to each other so you can't say all that." Madaya tells her.

"I'm just saying if there's a slight chance of meeting him again and he remembers ya, ya better get his number." Jeneva points at her.

"I- okay, let's change the subject." Madaya laughs, done with the conversation.

Jeneva smacks her teeth but changes the subject, they talked about their upcoming volleyball game and dance routine they have to do next week until they reached home.

༄༄༄༄

"We back!" Leticia calls as she and the girls walk towards the living room hearing the tv on. She looks at her oldest sitting on the couch with his elbows on his thighs, leaning forward and staring intensely at the tv. "Ya dad ain't here, yet?"

Makari shakes his head, keeping his eyes on the football game in front of him. "Nah, I thought he's coming back at ten."

"He said he was coming here to get something then heading back to work. Guess his ass forgot." The woman mutters with an eye roll of her forgetful husband. "I'm putting frozen pizza in the oven for y'all in case y'all get hungry again instead of cooking, I'm tired." She tells the three teens, who had no disagreements.

"Okay." They say, Jeneva turns her attention to Makari as he curses at the miss pass.

"Bruh, y'all can't throw nothin right!" Madaya shakes her head at her brother.

"Kari, we've been standing here and you ain't say nothin yet." She crosses her arms, Makari glances at them and nods.

"Wassup, uglies. How was y'all day?" They roll their eyes before Jeneva smirks at him.

"Hey, Kari. Still looking fine as always." Madaya mumbles under her breath, 'here we go again.'

Makari turns his head at her and scoffs out a laugh, "Now, Jeneva how many times I gotta tell yo ass that I am to old for you."

"Only by two years." She narrows her eyes at him, Makari kisses his teeth.

"Yeah, two years to old for yo ass. Ain't y'all anniversary today? Go upstairs and have that movie night you always do, I'm trynna watch the game- bruh, throw the damn ball!"

"Kari, stop all that yelling in my house!" Leticia yells from the kitchen, Makari mutters an apology and glares at the tv as if he wasn't the one yelling.

Madaya grabs Jeneva's arm and drags her upstairs. "Ya know, you gotta stop flirting with my brother all the time."

"Day, I can't help it that yo brother be getting fine every second, every day. I need to snatch him up before those others girls at our school do." Madaya scrunches her face up at her best friend's words as they entered her bedroom.

"You do know he talkin to someone right?" Jeneva drops her bags on the ground and whips her body around to look at her, Madaya was worried that she got whiplash from how fast she turned.

"He cheating on me!" Jeneva mocks a fake betrayal face, Madaya rolls her eyes as the girl starts tying her hair up. "Hell nah, I'm going back down to whoop his ass."

"No the hell you not." Madaya grabs her before she opens her door and drags her ass back to sit on the bed. "We finna watch our movie then open our gifts."

Jeneva blinks at her then huffs after a few seconds of silence. "Fine. But best believe he finna hear from me tomorrow morning."

"Yeah, yeah. You gonna beat my brother ass," Madaya sarcastically says and squats to look through the dvd's in her tv stand underneath her tv. "What we watching tonight?"

"What we haven't watched in a long time?" Jeneva fixes herself, deciding to lay on her stomach with her body at the end of the bed.

Madaya looks down at the different cases, shuffling through it with her bottom lip in between her teeth in thought. Finally she picks one and lifts up the case.

"White Chicks?"

"Oooh, yep. Def haven't seen it in awhile." Madaya nods her head and turns on her tv to set up the movie.

While she did that, Jeneva grabs her phone when it starts ringing. "What y'all want?" Madaya turns her head with brows furrowed, Jeneva mouths 'the boys' causing her to aw.

Jeneva puts them on speaker.

"Damn, we were calling y'all to tell ya happy eight year anniversary but I take it back witcho rude ass." Tyree's voice was heard.

"And y'all fake as fuck for not inviting as if we haven't been around with y'all that long either." Damien adds, but the two girls can hear the playfulness in his tone, indicating that he was joking.

Madaya snorts while Jeneva kisses her teeth, "Boy, we were just talkin about it earlier."

"Talkin 'bout what? Finally inviting us to the anniversary?" Damien asks.

"Yeah, you and Tyree need to come to the nail salon and get a pedi with y'all Godzilla grippers, specially you Tyree." Madaya bursts out into laughter as she grabs the tv remote and jumps on the bed besides Jeneva.

Damien and Tyree smacks their teeth, "Bruh, yo ass always got something slick to say. My feet ain't even that bad." Tyree says, Madaya can imagine him rolling his eyes and covers her mouth to laugh.

"Yeah, whatever ya say. Now, get off my line, we finna watch our movie." Jeneva tells them.

"Man, aight. See y'all tomorrow." Damien says, Madaya grabs the phone to speak.

"See y'all tomorrow." She hangs up the phone and goes to sit it down.

"Can you charge my phone?" Jeneva asks, reaching for the snacks in Madaya's drawer.

Madaya hums and rolls off the bed to plug up the charger then Jeneva's phone and does the same for hers. The two finally starts the movie.

A lot of laughter and tears escapes them from the funny scenes. Halfway through the movie, Makari poked his head in to tell them that the pizza was ready causing them to pause the movie and ran downstairs to get their slices before the twins and Makari ate it all.

Finally, after unpausing the movie that had forty more minutes, the two finished it with stuffed bellies.

Madaya takes a sip out of her Pepsi with as she tries to calm her laughter. "That was good." Jeneva snorts as she dusted her hands after finishing off her last crust.

"Negro, please. Did someone tell you that this was an all white party?" Jeneva mocks Terry Crews' part from the movie, Madaya bursts out into again.

"Someone get this jigaboo away from me." Madaya finishes through her laughs.

Once they calmed down, Jeneva claps her hands and reaches over the bed for her gift bag. "Alright, time for gifts and bed cause a girl is tired."

"You wanna open up yours first or me?" Madaya raises a brow after grabbing her bag.

"I wanna see what ya got me." Jeneva cheeses, Madaya lets out a small laugh and motions for her to open her gift.

The girl didn't waste no time, digging through the bag and tosses her head back with a laugh when she pulls out hair products and tools.

"Those, are specifically for me when I ask to get my hair done from you. Don't use that on anybody else." Madaya points a finger with a playful glare, Jeneva nods her head and sets it aside to grab the medium size box.

She opens it with a small gasp, examining the rose gold, butterfly necklaces set. "Girl, how much this cost?"

"Too much for the small set that's for sure." Madaya crosses her arms with a scoff. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, duh. Help me put it on." Jeneva turns around to allow Madaya to put the left side of the butterfly around her neck.

Madaya clasps it on and lets it falls on her chest, Jeneva grabs the other necklace and does the same to Madaya.

"This won't rust in the shower right?" Jeneva raises a brow, lifting it to see the small diamonds.

Madaya rolls her eyes, "No, it's real, Neva." Jeneva hums.

"Okay, yo turn."

Madaya opens the bag wider to grab the gifts inside. A soft smile falls on her face when she sees two different journals with her favorite color, lilac purple.

"I remember you sayin something about running out of pages in your journal already." Jeneva glances at her desk that had her recent journals neatly stacked on the right side. "Now, you don't have to."

"Thanks, Neva." Madaya mutters and leans forward to hug her.

"You're welcome. Open the other one." Jeneva hurries out, causing Madaya to lift a brow from her excited face.

"Okay." Madaya reaches inside the bag and pulls out a pandora box, she already giving Jeneva a look. "You over here asking me how much the necklace cost when yo ass got me something from Pandora."

Jeneva waves her off, "Girl, hush. There was a sale." Madaya rolls her eyes and opens the box to see two friendship rings. "See, one for you and me at a reasonable price. Cause if it wasn't you know I was gonna put it right back."

Madaya laughs as she looks at the sun and moon rings. "Which one's mine?"

"The sun and I got the moon." Jeneva pulls out the gold ring and gestures for Madaya to give her hand. She slides the ring on the fourth finger on her left hand. "See, even got the right size for your baby hands."

Madaya pulls her hands away while kissing her teeth. "My hands ain't that small." She grabs Jeneva's hand and slides on her ring. "We got each other matching sets. At this point we're dating."

Jeneva gasps, "Really? It only took eight years for us to finally get together." She starts leaning in acting like she was gonna kiss her but Madaya pushes her face away with a laugh.

"Girl, stop playing." Madaya says, then lets out a small yawn. "Damn, I'm getting tired."

"You go shower first then. Imma go throw away our trash."

"And try to see if ma brother still up?" Madaya adds, walking to her dresser to get her night clothes and underwear.

"Nah, I'm not. He cheating on me, remember?" Jeneva tells her, heading out the room.

Madaya shakes her head, chuckling to herself. That's her best friend for the past eight years. She honestly can't imagine anyone else other than her.

𝑀𝒥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.3K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...
33.1K 770 19
It's the last chapter in Brooklyn and Carlos' story! When Maleficent's scepter and the queen's crown go missing, the VKs along with some help from a...
39.1K 690 13
(a mevie fanfic taking place in the beginning of Descendants 3.) "Fuck, I love you. I love you so much. I know I've told you so countless times befor...
This Town By evie

Fanfiction

313K 8.9K 33
the one where ben is the fool in love and valentin is the oblivious protagonist. [ben x male oc] Started: December 3rd, 2019 Ended: February 4th, 20...