iv.

| | journal one, pg.4 | |

October 21, 2013

Cameron leans against the counter on set the of Jessie, scrolling on Instagram on his phone. He was on break that was ending in the next eight minutes or so before they start shooting again.

He jolts a little when a person slams their hands on his shoulders. Cameron looks up to glare at the culprit who was smiling at him.

"Really, Karan?" Cameron shoves his phone in the back of his pocket.

Karan chuckles. "Sorry, bro. You seemed pretty attached to your phone. Were you texting a girl?" Karan wiggles his brows, Cameron rolls his eyes.

"No, just scrolling on Insta to kill time. Are we about to start shooting again?" He asks, looking at the crew that were setting the cameras up in the living room.

"Yeah, but we're not in that scene so we can just watch. Oh, also. Peyton and Skai wanted to know if you're down to hangout after the shoot? We were gonna go eat somewhere and probably chill at Peyton's house." Karan tells him, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Cameron shrugs his shoulders, liking the plans. "Sure, I'm down. Are we eating out or ordering something?"

The two start walking into the living room, being mindful of the equipment scattered across the floor.

"Don't know. We'll probably have to ask Peyton once we finish." Karan says, Cameron nods his head and mouths okay.

He pulls his phone back out to go on Instagram, "Hey. We should post something on my story." He tells Karan.

Karan hums with a smile, slinging his arm around Cameron's shoulder. "Boomerang?"

Cameron nods and angles his phone up in the air, making sure to not accidentally record any of the crew members around them.

The two made a funny face as Cameron moves the phone to capture the movement. He laughs when he sees that Karan was shaking his head and did the love sign with his hand while he crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"That's sick, dude." Cameron says, captioning it as 'shooting another episode, send love.'

"Alright. We're gonna start shooting the next scene. I need Skai, Debbie, and Peyton in the living room set. I repeat, Skai, Debbie, and Peyton in the living room set." Their director announces.

"We should probably get out the way." Karan chuckles, Cameron laughs as the two get out of their way and stood behind the director's chair to watch their friends act.

Cameron crosses his arms as the director speaks. His mind randomly drifts off for a second before he even realize. A pretty brown skin girl with messy curls and pretty smile.

His brows furrow at the random thought but it was to reoccurring thing for him. Thinking about that girl he bumped into at the mall, her soft tone in her voice and the soft vanilla mixed with cocoa butter engraved into his nostrils despite only being in her bubble for a short time.

He totally forgot her name when her friend said it but for some reason she's been in his mind for the past few weeks and he couldn't figure out why.

Shaking his head from his inner thoughts, he starts paying attention to the scenes until it was his time to start shooting.