My Masters Puppy

By Stalker768

Details in first chapter. by the way if you don't enjoy gay BDSM the exit is to your left. Thank you for your... More

My new Master
A new home and a new life
Taking a knotty toy
Stallions
Authors Note
Marcus
Master breds me
Authors Note EDIT
Voting
Voting Closing
The Vet
A/N
Punishment
Important Question
Face Reveal
Fursuit
Interrogation
Will you Marry me

Epilogue

9.5K 156 13
By Stalker768

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my dress. Kang decided that I'd look prettier in a dress. And his right. I look drop dead gorgeous.

"Master Kang wants to know if you are ready Kit?" Hunter asked from the door.

I nodded and took his arm in mine. And he walked he to the Garden. There I saw the most beautiful man in the world. Daniel Kang.

As Hunter brought me to Kang I had tears of joy in my eyes.

'Here is the man that bought me as a slave but marries me as a person. I'd do anything for him as long as I live.'

After an hour of saying vows and the I Dos, I was finally a happy puppy. Not only did I find a kind and loving person I got married to him.

Not his money and not his dick but the actual man. And plus his buried in me and I'm in heaven. I hope you've enjoyed our story. I love all of you who share it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 392 9
Izzy has been acting really strange lately, but nobody knows why. Suddenly Neverland gets news that the evil Lord Fathom has escaped and has come to...
156K 2.8K 43
17 year old Leonardo is smart, intelligent, popular and a genius. but guess what? he's the clumsiest naughtiest and most sassy brat you'll ever mee...
405K 20.3K 86
I'm the number one. Everyone knows. Everyone accepts. Everyone agrees. Everyone stays by my side. And everyone... is boring. But if someone go agains...