India to America: Journey of...

By thatdesigirl2004

I am using Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam as my main example in this novel. Avneet sharma Jai Sharma Siddh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 65
End Chapter ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 34

1.5K 96 23
By thatdesigirl2004

Guysss! Bhavesh reposted my first meme I made of him 😂.

Back to the chapter:

Priya POV:
Avi, Sidd, Bhavesh, and I went to the mall. We were shopping for hours! Sidd said he needed to go use the restroom so we waited at the food court for him.

Avi: Guys, I'm hungry!
Priya: Samee! Babu can you get us some food?
Bhavesh: Yea-
Avi: Babu?... 😏
Priya: I meant Bhavesh!😂
Avi: Yeah sure.. 😂😂
Bhavesh: What do you girls want to eat?
Avi and Priya: French Fries!
Bhavesh: Okay, i'll just go and and get it.

Bhavesh left and me and Avi were sitting at the table alone.

Priya: So, your birthday is coming up. We have to plan the party!
Avi: Yeah, But like I want it to be a casual dress code. We have to find the venue, and the dj.
Priya: Yeah! For dj, we can make a playlist and... YOU KNOW WHAT!? Me and Bhavesh can host it! Leave us in charge of everything!
Avi: I trust you guys, but it'll be a lot! You sure you want to do it?
Priya : Yes! 100%!
Avi: Okay...!

Just then Bhavesh came back with our French fries.

Bhavesh: Here are your French fries ladies!
Priya: Thank you sir! By the way, me and you are planning Avis birthday and we will be the hosts!
Avi: Yup!
Bhavesh: Awesome! Where's Sidd?

Siddharth's POV:
I was walking out of the bathroom stall, but I heard someone talking about Avis birthday and the others. I stayed in the stall so I could hear what he was saying, but as soon as I walked out he was gone. I don't understand, who was that? I walked out of the restrooms to see if I saw anyone familiar outside, but I didn't see anyone. I decided to go back to the food court and tell Bhavesh.
When I reached the food court, I saw that they were all having French fries! I ran up to them, completely normal!

Sidd: Kya baat hai! French fries 😍🤤

I was about to put my hand in Avis plate when she moved it away!

Avi: Get your own! 😂
Sidd: But- but, don't you love me?!
Avi: Yeah! But I love food more! 😂
Priya: Good one!!😂😂😂
Bhavesh: Dude, thats why I got my own! They love food more than us!
Priya: See Sidd, Bhavesh is smart enough to know that! 😂
Sidd: Whatever 🙄😂

Avneet's POV:
After we all ate our food we decided to get up and go to another store. The boys said they would go to a different store 😂
As soon as we got up, two girls that seemed about 15-16 ran up to us and asked for a picture with us. We took it, and then left. I showed Priya a few stores I like and we left the boys alone.

Bhavesh pov:
After eating, Sidd literally pulled me away from Avi and Priya. He dragged me into a store and said he needed to talk to me.

Sidd: Dude, I heard someone talking to someone in the bathroom.
Bhavesh: And?
Sidd: They were talking about Avi party and getting rid of you, Priya, Jai, and rani.
Bhavesh: Thats not good.
Sidd: What are we going to do?
Bhavesh: Me and Priya are in charge of the party. So I'll hire security and they won't let anyone without a invitation in.
Sidd: Okay.

Jais pov:
That message that rani got is scary. She is shaking because she is scared. I'm nervous too!

Jai: rani, it'll be alright. Relax.
rani: Jai, I'm scared. What if something happens...
Jai: Nothing will happen, I won't leave you alone. Ever.

I hugged her tightly and she stopped shaking after a bit. I need to distract her from this, but how?
Just then I got a call.

Jai: Hello?
Voice: Jai!! IM BACK IN MUMBAI!
Jai: RAJ?! Oh my god! When did you come? We have to meet up!
Raj: Yes! Just came back from London yesterday.
Jai: Nice! How about we meet at Avis birthday party? It's in two days, I'll text you.
Raj: Perfect, See you then!

Just when I hung up, Avi, Sidd, Priya, and Bhavesh walked in the house.

rani: Hey guys! How was the mall?
Priya: Awesome! Let's go to my room, I'll show you the stuff I got. Avi will show you her stuff too!
Avi: Yess lets go!

The girls went into Priya room. Bhavesh and Sidd sat down on the sofa.

Jai: Guys, raj just called. He's back in Mumbai. He wanted to meet up so I said we all can meet up at Avis birthday party.
Bhavesh: Dude that's perfect! Me and Priya are in charge of it, and we are hosting! 😂
Sidd: Great, I also have a big surprise planned for her. But I'll need time.
Jai: We are totally having slow dances.

Bhavesh and Sidd just looked at me.

Jai: I meant, for Avi and Sidd obviously! That's time right?
Sidd: Actually, that's perfect. Once we are done the slow dances, Bhavesh can you get everyone off of the dance floor?
Bhavesh: Yeah.. But can you at-least tell us what your surprise is?
Sidd: Then it wouldn't be a surprise! 😏
Jai: Okay But like it better be good, cause now I really wanna know!
Sidd: It's gonna be awesome, trust me!

With that he got up and went to the kitchen.

*few hours later*

Priya POV:
So it was dinner time, and we were all starving. Today Sonia Aunty (Jai And Avi Mom) said she was bringing us food and Veena Aunty (Bhavesh Mom) said she was bringing dessert. This was the first time I would meet Bhavesh mom, so I was a little nervous. We were all sitting, waiting for them.

Bhavesh: my mom said she's coming in like 15 minutes.
Jai: Same with my mom.
Avi: I think they are coming together.
Priya: Oh okay.
rani: I'm starving 😂
Sidd: Everyone is... 😂

A few minutes later they both came. Avi opened the door.

Avi: Mom! Veena Aunty! Come in.

Jai, Avi, and Bhavesh went to hug them. Sidd also went to help take the food out of their hands and placed it on the table. I went into the kitchen and got plates, and rani got them settled.

Sonia: How are you feeling rani?
Raina: Better Sonia Aunty, thanks for asking.
Sonia: Call me Mom ☺️
Veena: Bhavesh, where's Priya?
Bhavesh: She's in the kitchen, I think she is getting the plates. Let me go check.

Bhavesh pov:
I went into the kitchen and saw Priya just standing there.

Bhavesh: Priya what's wrong?
Priya: I'm meeting your mom for the first time! What if she doesn't like me!?
Bhavesh: Oh my god, you're so stupid. She loves you already! Now let's go, she wants to meet you.
Priya: Are you sure?
Bhavesh: Yes now lets go babu! 😂

Hi hey and oh my god!😂 What did you think of the chapter? Also by the time I finished this chapter, Bhavesh replied to my comment... that wasn't even on his post! 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.2K 131
Two people who hate each will fall in love peep to know
9.1K 260 24
Who is your first love? (Third story)
370K 21.9K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...