Just Let Me In

נכתב על ידי SayroBaby

Eren was what many would call your typical teenage boy. He drinks, gets into fights, has anger issues, goes t... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

937 17 4
נכתב על ידי SayroBaby

Eren laid on table completely naked with multiple women surrounding him, their hands ghosting over his skin.

One put a gel of some sort on her hand and slowly rubbed it on his arms and legs, using the same gel another rubbed it on his armpits and his nether regions. Another one rubbed the gel on his chest and the passed a little in between his eyebrow, then on his hands and feet, along with his chin and above his lip.

Once certain areas were completely covered in gel the woman used cloths to wipe it off. When all the gel was wiped off not a trace hair could be seen.

One of the women then opened his legs as another put a small pill inside him, Eren didn't awake up but he did squirm a little at the feeling.

The woman then slowly ran their hands along his sides, their hands glowing pink. Slowly as they ran their hands along his sides he started to develop curves, his body becoming more femine. His member started to shrink slightly as well.

They turned him over and passed their hands along his thighs and ass, making them thicker and more plump. Any extra muscle he had slowly disappeared, his stomach flat and soft with no abs just smooth sunkissed skin. Finally they slowly massaged his scalp which made his hair grow longer, not too long but enough to tie it into a small bun.

Their work was done, all that is left is for their king to come and inspect their work.

Suddenly right on time the doors to the room flew open revealing a man with raven hair and sliver eyes, he was dressed in very formal attire that held only dark colors. Along with a long cape on his shoulders that had two wings on the back, in fact the women held the same pair of wings on their cloaks and dresses.

The women bowed accordingly to their king and moved aside to show him their work.

The King looked down upon the Eren's sleeping form and slowly passed his hands along the sleeping boy's skin, his cold finger tips causing the boy to shiver slightly but he didn't wake up.

"I am pleased with the results. But what of his reproductive organs?" The King asked raising an eyebrow at the women who quickly looked to the ground to avoid his gaze.

"We have already installed a female reproductive system inside him but it is dormant for now." A woman with blond hair says continuing to look at the ground.

"How will I impregnate him then? I need him to bare many children for me." The King say glaring at the women who tremble in fear at his tone.

"W-when you are ready to impregnate him we will perform the spell to activate it immediately, your Majesty." A woman with light brown hair answered quickly, trying to sound serious. But it's hard to take someone seriously when they have a potato in their hand.

"Very well, take him to my chamber and dress him. I'll take care of the rest, thank you for your services." The King says bowing slightly at the women.

"It was our pleasure."

"We will take him to your chamber immediately."

The King hummed in response and walked off, leaving the women to their work.

Eren's POV

I shifted slightly on my bed but refused to open my eyes, I was so comfortable plus it's Saturday and I don't have work til like 5pm.

Suddenly it hit me, my bed is comfortable but not this comfortable. The events of last night flooded my bed and I shot up from the bed, immediately I reached for my dagger I keep under my pillow but it wasn't there.

I took a look at my surroundings, I wasn't in my apartment that's for sure. I was a room with black walls and a dark wood floor, the windows were tinted keeping any trace of sunlight from entering. It was decorated with all sorts of expensive furniture and paintings, I slowly got off the bed which was a dark wood canopy bed with dark red silk sheets.

As I walked around the room I something caught my eye, there was a large rug in the middle of the room... With the Wings Of Freedom on it. Now I'm really confused.

I suddenly saw my reflection in a large mirror in the corner of the room. A blush raged on my face, I was only in a black silk night gown that hugged my skin and from what I can tell no underwear.

But what really caught my attention was my body, it had more curves than before not to mention I had bigger thighs and hips. I twisted my body slightly and my eyes widened, don't get me wrong I was already thicker than most boys but now it was a lot more noticeable.

"How am I gonna hide this from my friends?" I mutter quietly.

"Your awake." I jumped at the sudden voice, there was that man that chased me in the forest.

"What do you want from me?! Why am I here?!" I ask backing away from him.

"So many questions, don't worry I'll answer those questions in a while but won't you like to know my name first?" He says monotone.

"Fine, what's your name? What do you want from me? Why am I here?" I say scowling at him.

"Heh, well. My name is Levi, Levi Ackerman King of Vampires and you love are here to be my bride." He says calmly and my jaw drops.

"Impossible, vampires were exterminated years ago!" I exclaim and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Of all the things you could've focused on that's what your shocked about?" He states smirking slightly and I just glared at him.

"Very well, vampires weren't exterminated. We went under a peace treaty with an organization, your organization to be exact. It stated that we go into hiding and leave humans alone and in exchange our people will not be brutally murdered on sight." He say walking over a desk in the corner of the room and pulled out an old picture in one of the cabinets.

"All was well, until it was broken. My wife was brutally murdered." He threw the photo at me.

On the photograph was a beautiful woman with strawberry blond hair and brown eyes, the picture was a little faded but you could still see every detail of her face.

"Your mother. Carla Yeager, killed her and since then the treaty was broken." I could believe my ears... My mother. "She worked for me you know, that's where she got that hood of yours. She was family but killed my wife for her insane husband."

"I don't believe you." I stated quietly.

"It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, cause it's the truth."

"What does this have to do with me? Unless your blind, I'm clearly not my mother."

"The organization made her sign a blood oath, her first born child will become my bride. Whether they are male or female once they become of the age 16 they will go to me." He took a step towards me and I took two back.

"Your 17, I was going to get you as soon as you turned sixteen but since you were such an important asset to the organization they didn't want to let you go." He continued to walked towards me and I backed up until my legs hit the bed. "But they couldn't keep you any longer or else I was gonna declare war, but now your in my possession. We have so much time to make up for, I hope your a fast learner Yeager."

He pushed me onto the bed and forced my arms above my head with one hand. I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't budge.

(This is a good time to mention that this book isn't as family friendly as the last one.
It's rated R and A *Rape and Abuse* so if your not comfortable with that, in the words of a vine:  Hahaha GET THE FUCK OUT!!
That is all :3)

"I've waited so long to finally have you under me," He suddenly pushed my legs apart causing the silk gown to go up to my stomach exposing my areas to him." You have so much training to go through but we have until the end of time so there's no rush."

I felt his other hand slowly creep up my thigh causing me to freeze. He isn't about to do what I think he is gonna go is he?! I started to squirm and try to push him away from me.

"Get away from me!" I exclaim only to feel a sharp pain on my cheek as my head snapped to the side.

Narrator's POV

"Do not raise your voice at me! I let it slide earlier but from this point forward I will not accept it." Levi exclaimed his grip on Eren's wrists tightening.

Slient tears slide down Eren's face, he was about to lose his virginity to some random guy that kidnapped him, of course he was gonna cry.

"Don't worry, I won't fuck you. Yet. But I will use your body as I please." Levi said smirking down at the boy below him, he looked terrified. It hurt to see him scared but he's waited to long for his bride.

If they had just given him to Levi when they were supposed to then this wouldn't have happened, now Eren as to suffer cause of their ignorance. Vampires are temperamental creatures able to make their bodies hold off on curtain desires except their need for blood, lust being one of those desires. Levi has held off his lust for one year to long, now he can let it run wild. With some restrain of course.

Levi let Eren's wrist go and started to undress himself, as Eren held his bruised wrist to his chest still crying but not making a sound. Once he was completely undressed he pushed Eren further onto the bed and used his supernatural strength to rip the night gown off Eren's body leaving his whole body exposes to Levi.

Eren's breathing suddenly became laboured as he sucked in short breathes, only to come out as gasps. His heart beating frantically.

Levi crawled onto the bed and kneeled in front of Eren his hard member in full view. He pulled Eren up to sit on his lap and slowly rubbed circles on Eren's back trying to calm him down. Once Eren calmed down to a certain point Levi pushed Eren's hips back and forth on his girth, his member sliding between his ass cheeks.

"Fuck baby boy, you feel so good." Levi gasped out loving the feeling.

Eren's mind soon became clouded as pleasure filled his senses, Levi's member was rubbing against his balls giving him a sensation he's never felt before. Don't get him wrong he has masturbated before but when it's someone else doing it, it felt so much more intense.

Eren's dick throbbed as it stood tall and proud, it wasn't long before Eren started to shift his hips slightly to get more friction. Only for Levi to grip onto his hips painfully causing Eren to stop, tears once filled Eren's eyes as his hips felt like they were gonna crack under all pressure Levi was putting on them.

"I am in control here, now you better stop moving or else you will get punishment." Levi says whispering into Eren's ear, his low voice causing Eren to shiver but he nodded none the less.

"I need a verbal answer." Levi said snapping his hips up suddenly cause Eren to suck in a breath.

"Y-yes Levi." Eren shaking slightly, he was so close yet so far.

"When we're in situations like this, call me Daddy or Master." With that Levi continued to grind on Eren's ass.

Suddenly a knot started to form and tighten in Eren's lower abdomen, his moans becoming louder and louder. Until he released on both their stomachs panting for breath.

"Did I say you could cum brat?" Levi said glaring Eren who froze at his tone. "Guess you'll have to be punished."

Levi then threw Eren onto the bed and forced him onto all fours, Eren looked at Levi in fear. It wasn't until Levi's dick was right in front of his face did he understand what Levi wanted, staring at the monster in front of him it had to be 12 inches at most.

"Quit staring and open that pretty little mouth of yours." Levi said glaring at Eren who blushed realizing he was actually staring at it.

Slowly Eren opened his mouth only to gag as Levi forced his whole length down his throat. Eren's eyes started to cloud with tears as he continually gagged, his body trying to force out the intruder.

"Your throat is tight and warm, fuck you feel so good." Levi groaned out his head tilting back.

Levi then stood on his knees and put Eren's hand on his thighs, after that he went berserk fucking Eren's throat at insane speeds. All Eren could do is breath through his nose and let Levi do as he pleased with him.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. You better swallow all of it!" Levi said as his thrust became sloppier.

Then with one final thrust, Levi exploded in Eren's mouth. Eren didn't even have to do much as he thrusted so far down his throat but to Eren's surprise he released so much that some actually started to make its way up to his mouth, and Eren tried his best to swallow all of it despite the bitter taste.

Levi slowly pulled out and quickly checked Eren's mouth to make sure he swallowed all of it and then let Eren collapse onto the bed.

"Don't worry, sooner or later you'll get used to it, I have things to do. I'll have a maid bring you lunch and bring you dinner myself." Levi said putting his clothes back on.

He quickly walked to closet and pulled out a other night gown but blood red. He then put the gown on Eren who seemed to be to exhausted to fight or complain and then walked out the room locking it behind him.

After five minutes of total silence Eren broke down. He felt disgusting, he could almost feel Levi's hands on his body and he hated it. He slowly curled up into a ball and cried himself to sleep hoping that when he wakes up it would've been a bad nightmare.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

14.1K 523 25
Eren basically lives alone. He gets beat up daily from the kids at school who bully him. His only friend is Armin, who often helps out his grandfath...
4.2K 113 20
Some of you may reckonize the first chapter, I wrote it as a one shot. Now I have decided to make it a book. Eren is a femboy who enjoys dressing cut...
284K 10.4K 33
Eren Jaeger lived his normal-17-year-old-werewolf's life as a member of Wild Titan Pack, before everything changed in just one night when the enemy a...
119K 5K 21
Attack On Titan: Werewolf Levi + Reader AU: Camping in the woods, it should be fun, or thats what your teachers would tell you. However when your sch...