Forbidden Love (Female) Agent...

By TheOneleadAstray

He showed her the promised Land, she saved his life, but what will happen between these two when they begin t... More

Chapter 1: The Fight
Chapter 2: The New Start
Chapter 3 :The Promise
Chapter 4: Turf War 101
Chapter 5: Nightmare
(Mini)Chapter 6: Her...
Chapter 7: Agent 4 has a brother?
Chapter 8: Forgiven for Lies
Chapter 9: The Friend of my Enemy is my Enemy
Chapter 10: The Moon will rise
Chapter 11:And one shall fall
Chapter 12: A Sister's Lover
Chapter 13: The Failed Ones...
Chapter 15: Forgotten and Found
Chapter 16: Memories Not Of Your own

Chapter 14: New Plan

2.8K 30 34
By TheOneleadAstray

After seeing 8 fall into the abyss,pearl and 4 could only stare at the place 8 once stood.

Scrambling to the edge, pearl leaned over and screamed "8 ARE YOU OKAY?!".

The sound of her voice echoed down the hole and soon disappeared. Pearl turned to 4.

"Okay new plan. We need to find my brother and 3 and tell them what happend" 4 stood up and pulled pearl away from the edge. 4 pulled out a radio from her pocket and turned the dials.

"Hello? This is Agent 4 in the Deep Sea Metro tunnel way. Please respond." 4 spoke into the Mic. A few moments of silence passed before someone picked up.

"This is Agent 4.5 here with Agent 3. Whats the issue?" He spoke.

"This is Agent 4 here with Agent 5. Agent 8 was with us but unfortunately there has been an incident and she has gone MIA. Agent 5 And myself are still okay but we need help. Our only way back to the station has been destroyed. There is a giant hole in the ground that obstructs our way back" 4 explained.

A few whispers in the background could be heard until 4.5 spoke agian. "Alright, check in with Callie and Marie. Agent 3 and I will be making our way down there ASAP. Over".

The radio made a noise indicating that the message went through. 4 began to turn the dials once more to find the channel the squid sisters were on. As it clicked on the sounds of screams could be heard on the other end.

Knowing it would be foolish to say a word while on speaker. Agent 4 And Pearl could only listen to the screams in absolute horror.

Suddenly there was a sound of static and Callie picked up.

"This is Agent 1! Do not return to Octo canyon! I repeat! Do not return." She yelled.

"We were wrong about everything! From Jaycee to octavio and Tartar! We found Marina but there is too much more to it!......*STATIC*..STAY AWAY......FROM......AGENT-!". The message was cut short when a ton of static began to play from the Radio. 4 turned the Radio off and all that filled the air was silence.

"They found Marina? But what did she mean about there was more to this?" Pearl asked aloud.

"I'm not sure. Right now however we need for my brother and 3 to get down here. This wasn't a part of the plan and with three of our agents MIA we need to regroup" 4 said, turning to the tunnel ahead of them she stared it down.

"I can only hope the others are okay...." 4 spoke to herself, her gaze strong but worried.

Pearl stood next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. 4 smiled slightly at the attempt at comfort, but the peace wouldn't be long lived.

A dark tunnel laid before them, the shadows holding more terrors to come.

-----------------------------

Agent 3 looked at agent 4.5 with a expression that said explain.

Agent 4.5 stood up and dusted himself off. "We gotta go, plans' changed".

3 was confused. "The shell? Why?".

4.5 picked up his weapon and helped 3 to his feet.

"Agents 8 has gone MIA. We need to rethink what were are gonna do before we try anything else with the amount of people we have now".

3's eyes widened at this, why hadn't he said something sooner?

3 called the UFO and the two of them jumped on.

"And where exactly are we going?" 3 asked 4.5 incredulously.

"Down to the train itself, 5 and 4 are stuck there. We'll extract them and regroup at the main station" 4.5 explained the the UFO flew downwards.

"Shouldn't we return to Octo  canyon? I mean it's not exactly safe down here with the cams Tartar had set.up down here" 3 asked as the UFO made turns and spins on its was to its destination.

"Sis' seemed to be pretty shaken up, and besides, going back may not be a good idea either. After all, Callie and Marie have gone really quiet. We don't know why...."

The two of them ducked as the came close to hitting a ceiling pipe.

"Maybe the found something they shouldn't have..." 3 mumbled under his breath.

"All we can assume it that they are okay but out of contact. Let's hope 4 has some more details on the situation" 4.5 need the conversation on that note. As they had made it down to the train itself.

Jumping off, 3 and 4.5 followed the train with the UFO tagging closely behind.

Once they made it to the front, they saw the huge gap that had been made during the earlier tremors.

Across from said gap was agent 4 and 5.

"Over here!" Pearl exclaimed.

3 looked around the area before sending the UFO to pick them up. After safely bringing them back across 4.5 quickly embraced his sister.

"I'm so glad you're okay" he mumbled into her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Same to you bro".

After giving each other some space, 3 asked a questioned he'd been dying to ask.

"What happened to 8?" He said quickly.

Pearl spoke up "the shaking from earlier had us on thin ice! The tremors opened a huge hole in the ground and 8 fell in!" She gestured to the gap that she had once been on the other side of.

3 looked at the hole and his eyes widened in horror.

"We don't know how deep it is, we tried to test it but...." 4 started.

"We never heard a sound that signaled the bottom..." Pearl finished for her.

3 looked at the hole in fear. Was 8 okay? Was she hurt? If so how bad? Had she also been captured? So many questions plagued his mind.

"For now we need to get on the train and ask the conductor to move backwards. Best it dosent stay here or chance it falling in the hole" 4.5 interrupted 3's thoughts.

Pearl and 4 nodded and began to move back onto the train.

3 still seemed reluctant to leave. Placing a hand on his shoulder, 4 spoke "she's a tough cookie. She wouldn't go down without a fight" he tried to console 3.

3 looked up and nodded. After giving a sad smile to 4.5 he boarded the train in silence.

4.5 followed after him.

Sitting in the farthest back car, the four of them began to discuss a plan.

"We've screwed around more than enough with trains and the underground. We need to go back to octo canyon" 3 was the first the speak.

4.5 nodded but his sister had a look of worry.

"Not sure that's a good idea" she said in response.

4.5 looked at his sister incredulously "why not?".

"The last radio transmission we got from Callie and Marie was a bad one. Callie said they found Marina but not to come back to into canyon" 4 explained with a look of fear.

"She also mentioned to stay away from a certain agent, the static cut her off though so we don't know which one" pearl added.

4.5 went into thought "My sis And I dont pose threat to them, as we beat Octavio with them recently. Can't be pearl or the agent 3 twins as they are even more trust worthy than us...."he trailed off.

"You can't be saying-" 3 started.

"I dont think she's a threat, but...." 4.5 once again fell into deep thought.

"You think she's the main target?" 4 interjected.

"Possibly, could be wrong though" 4.5 answered.

"But why target 8? She doesn't even have her memories. And besides that then why go to all the trouble to Octonap Marina?" 3 asked.

"Not sure, we can only go and find out" 4.5 looked at 3.

"So back to octo canyon? Even after the warning to not got back?" Pearl asked.

"We won't find answers unless we look for the ones who have them. That means-" 4.5 started.

"We have to find the squid sisters" 4 finished.

"And what about 8? We just gonna leave her?!" 3 exclaimed.

"Its best we don't know where she is right now, in fact, she's better off without us. As she could be the main target." 4 tried to explain.

"Yeah, in fact, this way the culprits behind this can't find her. Even if they wanted to get the info from us" 4.5 concluded.

3 looked out the window and kept silent for the rest of the ride. He prayed that 8 would be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 17 15
It's been 4 years since Three saw Eight, and she's getting pretty depressed by that. The fact that the team just recovered from the "Fuzzy goo invasi...
15.6K 281 48
Hello there again! This is now my 2nd Wattpad story, which is the sequel to Agent 38: In The Making. If you haven't read it yet, please do go ahead a...
84.2K 1K 30
After going through the grueling missions in the Deepsea Metro, Agent 8 (Mike) finally makes it to the "Promised Land." He then finds himself facing...
53K 605 26
Juggling between agent duties and Turf War is Agent 8's life. However, in doing so, he forgot to pay his rent and now he's evicted. Luckily, Agent 3...