Sanders Sides Oneshots (NSFW...

By ringpopprince

A collection of Sanders Sides oneshots. This book is purely smut, so if you are under the age of 16 although... More

Request Info
Freckles (Royality)
Locked In (Analogical)
Watched (Moxiety)
Wedding Night (Prinxiety)
Caught (Logince)
Possessed 2 (Analogicality)
Christmas Gift (LAMP)
Whatever You Want (Logince)
Let Go (Analogical)
Holding (Patton)
Edge (Logince)
Non-Con (Logince)
Puppy (Moxiety)
Aftercare (Moxiety)

Possessed (Analogical)

10.2K 121 30
By ringpopprince

This is based on my book Haunted High School, and includes some spoilers for chapter 12, although I should clarify none of this actually happens in that universe. If you're interested, I'd recommend reading it first! This won't... really make sense, otherwise?

One second, Virgil was simply spending time in the library with his friend, a ghost, Logan. It was just like any other day after class, talking and laughing, maybe getting help with some of his homework.

The next second was anything but a normal day. Virgil wasn't sure what exactly had even caused such a drastic transition, but he couldn't really find it in himself to care because Logan's hands, invisible for the moment, were on his skin, gliding teasingly slow down his chest and stomach inching closer to his pants, his mouth on his neck. Virgil squirmed beneath him, trying to find his words but all that came from his lips were gasps and whines.

"L-Logan," he got out, hands resting on his shoulders. Logan stopped moving, waiting for him to speak in case he wanted him to stop. Virgil pulled Logan's face away from his neck to meet his lips, kissing him deeply and muttering against his lips. "Why're you still invisible?"

Logan smiled as he returned the kissing, tongue poking out to which Virgil parted his lips happily. Logan's hand was resuming its movement, now moving back up and slowly dipping back down repeatedly, each time getting closer and closer to his dick. When he finally got close enough to teasingly brush against him(Virgil's clothes were still on, but because Logan was capable of going through things it didn't feel like he did) he pulled back from the kiss, now visible and smirking down at Virgil. Virgil returned his gaze with wide eyes, breath caught in his throat as he wondered if Logan would finally go further now that he had actually touched him.

"You know," Logan spoke in a voice deeper than his usual one. "We're still in the library." He finally wrapped his fingers around Virgil's hard dick as he spoke, making him whine once more. "Anyone could see you right now."

Virgil felt simultaneously a burst of arousal and anxiety coiling in his stomach. Logan continued to shift his hand up and down on his length, his name leaving Virgil's mouth in a moan. He had just started, but he was sure he wasn't going to last long. He was even more sure of this when Logan's lips returned to his neck, working faster with his hand.

He was right on the edge of crying out Logan's name as he finished when he heard the familiar sound of the door opening to the library, panic coursing through him.

Virgil lurched upwards in his bed, in his home, looking around frantically and out of breath. He drew in a few deep breaths, realizing that it had all been a dream. He wasn't in the library, and he wasn't with Logan.

"That was... odd." He spoke without intending to, and he immediately began to panic again.

Right. He reminded himself, breath caught in his throat. Logan was, in fact, there. He was possessing him.

Logan was possessing him, and because of Virgil's stupid dream(which was not, although he would never admit it, the first of that kind he had had about Logan) he was hard.

"Wh-what's odd?" Virgil asked in a trembling voice, sure that he had somehow seen into his mind and witnessed his dream, had found out his feelings for him.

"I... fell asleep." Logan said, which was not at all what Virgil was expecting him to say. "I didn't realize that would happen while I am... with you. I haven't slept since I died."

"Oh," Virgil breathed out in relief. Logan hadn't seemed to notice the situation they were in, so Virgil tried to distract him by talking, hoping it would just... go away. "Was it... good, to sleep again?"

"Weird, mostly." Logan said. "Dreams are... still very weird."

Virgil was quick to agree with that. "What did you dream about?"

Logan didn't say anything, shifting Virgil's body uncomfortably. In doing so he unfortunately brushed against the blankets over them, causing Virgil to breathe in sharply, eyes squeezing shut.

"I-I'm sorry," Logan spoke quickly, making Virgil squeeze his eyes tighter and shake his head, not wanting to talk about it. Logan didn't seem to get the hint, and continued. "I truly am sorry, I-I didn't mean to cause this-"

"Cause this?" Virgil muttered out, trying to breathe steadily through his nose and ignore the urge to take care of his problem. "You didn't cause this."

"I... actually think I may have," Logan spoke back softly, Virgil feeling his cheeks go hot. He wasn't sure if that was caused by him or Logan. "I didn't want to mention it, but my dream, er... it wasn't very... appropriate. I'm sorry."

Virgil could tell Logan felt guilty over this, and despite Virgil really, really not wanting to bring up his own dream, he didn't want Logan to feel bad. "It-it's fine. I... had one too. Probably not your fault. Let's just ignore it."

"Alright," Logan agreed. "If that is what you want."

Virgil should really shut up now, should try to just go back to sleep and hopefully wake up with amnesia the following morning. Instead, not wanting to stay in awkward silence he continued on. "It's not as if there's anything else we could do anyways."

"Well," Logan said, shrugging Virgil's shoulders. "If you wanted to do anything about it... that wouldn't really bother me at all."

Virgil shuddered at his words, hips shifting slightly before he planted them back to the bed. He took some more deep breaths, considering Logan's words. "Isn't that... weird?"

"If you think it is, you can ignore me. I'm not trying to talk you into anything." Logan assured him. "But I... Well. I won't say any more, if you're uncomfortable."

"You what?" Virgil whispered back, too curious about what he was going to say. He really wasn't uncomfortable with Logan being there at all-he just wanted to be sure Logan didn't care either. That he wasn't just being nice.

"As a ghost I can't feel anything. Right now, with you... I feel what you feel." Logan started, hesitating before saying the rest. He was truthfully just as nervous as Virgil. "I wouldn't be opposed to... helping out. Making us both... feel good."

Virgil held his breath, not saying a word as he lay as still as possible. He wasn't sure he had heard him right-surely this couldn't be real. It had to be a dream. Virgil couldn't believe his best friend, his crush, had just offered such a thing. Virgil pinched himself.

"Ow." Logan spoke, frowning.

"Sorry," Virgil whispered back, finally breathing again. "I just... can't believe this is really happening."

"Nothing is really happening unless you want it to." Logan promised once again, and Virgil was glad he cared so much. He let out a slow breath, closing his eyes again.

"Please..." he mumbled softly, squirming again just thinking about what came next. Logan didn't say anything more, instead finally moving Virgil's hand down to his pants, squeezing him through them. Virgil whined loudly, hips bucking up for more as Logan pulled his hand away.

"Can I remove your clothing?" Logan asked, hand already teasing along the waistband of his pants.

"Please," breathed Virgil again, moving his other free hand to help pull them down. Logan held him back, using both of his arms now to pull them down slowly. His hand barely brushed him as he pulled both pants and boxers down, exposing him from the waist down.

"So," Logan drawled out, one finger lazily stroking up and down his length as Virgil cried out, hips bucking up frantically for more. "You had a dream as well. Tell me about it."

His fingers finally closed around his dick, not moving and planting their shared body to the bed so Virgil couldn't move. Virgil felt his face burn hot, eyes wide as he remembered his dream. Could he share that with Logan now? After all they were doing... this, so would describing his dream really be a big deal?

"You don't have to," Logan reminded again, waiting patiently for Virgil's response. Virgil shook his head quickly.

"I-I will, I... d-don't think I'm weird," he hissed as his thumb slid across his tip.

"I won't," Logan said, and Virgil closed his eyes, the dream playing over again in his head.

"We-we were in the library," he started, gasping as his hand began moving again.

"We?" Logan whispered back, sounding surprised. "I was there?"

"You-you said you wouldn't think I'm weird," Virgil reminded, Logan assuring him he didn't. He nodded slowly, confirming that he meant Logan and him. "A-anyways, we were just... talking. Like always. And then you-suddenly you were on me, kissing and touching and, ah... it-it was nice."

His hand moved faster as he kept speaking, making it more and more difficult to be coherent. Thinking about his dream, feeling Logan's presence, that made this so much better than touching himself on his own. He felt amazing, and he hoped Logan was feeling just as good.

"Then-" Virgil started, cutting himself off with a moan as his other hand slipped under his shirt, sliding across his skin and eventually circling around his nipple.

"Then you-you reminded me where we were," Virgil panted loudly, not sure he would ever feel this good again. "You said... anyone could come in, could see us. A-and that was it, I woke up."

Logan was quiet for a moment as Virgil finished recounting his dream, not pausing at all in touching him, pleasuring him. After a moment he let out a breath, small smile tugging at their lips. "I think we had the same dream."

"O-oh," Virgil mumbled, wondering if that was something that would always happen if Logan is possessing him. Virgil guessed if it led to more situations like this he didn't mind that at all.

"Y'know," Logan filled the silence as he continued, speeding up a bit. "I've always found you attractive. Even more so now, listening to you and seeing more than I ever thought I'd be able to."

Virgil felt his blush spreading from his cheeks at Logan's words, feeling happy as well as embarrassed. He was about to utter out a Thanks when Logan continued.

"Seeing you makes me wish for a human body again more than ever," he spoke softly, thumb grazing his tip again as he let go of his hips, allowing Virgil to move as he pleased. Virgil was happy to fuck into his hand, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes. He felt so good, so happy, he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"You have no idea how much I wish it were me you were fucking instead of your hand." He admitted, and with that Virgil was sent over the edge. He continued to buck up into his hand as he came, crying out Logan's name a little too loudly.

He squeezed his eyes closed, slumping back into the bed and breathing heavily.

"So good, so good Logan," Virgil mumbled, repeating himself over and over. At the end he added on one more statement, tired mind not realizing what exactly he was admitting to. "Love you so much..."

It was quiet for another moment or two, Virgil realizing exactly what he had just said. Panic began to rise, eyes opening up quickly preparing to stumble over his words attempting to apologize, to take it back. Instead, Logan cut him off.

"Relax," Logan spoke softly, smile returning to their lips. "I... feel the same. There is nothing to worry about."

All of Virgil's suddenly built up tension released once more at Logan's words, the smile growing the slightest bit. "Oh." He mumbled. "Good."

"Thank you." Logan spoke after another bout of relaxed silence. Virgil asked him why he was thanking him.

"For... letting me do all of that. I'm glad it was enjoyable for you. It... was very nice for me, as well." Logan explained himself.

"Maybe," Virgil whispered nervously, eyes closing again. "Maybe we should... do this again. If you want."

"Maybe." Logan agreed happily. His voice dropped to a teasing tone. "Maybe we could do this in the library... I think you seemed to like that idea. Almost being caught."

Virgil reached his clean hand up to cover his face as he squeaked, squirming again. "Y-you're going to make me hard again talking like that, and I'm tired. B-but... I wouldn't say no."

"Good," Logan chuckled quietly. "Now, relax. I'll get you cleaned up so you can get some sleep since you're tired. I... love you. Get some rest for tomorrow."

Virgil shivered at the words. Somehow, hearing that made him feel so much better than what they had just done before(although that was definitely a very close second). He repeated them back as Logan took control of his body, cleaning off his legs and hand with tissues he found beside the bed.

Soon enough, the two of them were comfortably laying in bed, dressed again and clean, and quickly drifting off into another shared dream about the two of them, happy to be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 140 21
This is a book full of non-gender specified (unless a ship and non x-reader) fluffy Thomas Sanders and Sides one-shots. It is indeed completed, so I...
98.2K 2.4K 42
hey, this is a prinxiety one shots book, hope yall enjoy. (I update infrequently, but if you request, i will for sure do that) not turning on mature...
82.5K 2.8K 38
|C O M P L E T E| This is based in the mindscape. The sides care for each other very much... But how much? Read to find out..... BTW I'm very very tr...
183K 3.8K 39
[FINISHED] Just a regular book of oneshots and preferences for the Sanders Sides.