St. Death High: Lawless Gangs...

By IricoDale

Now, I am finally evil. I cannot change anymore. I cannot turn back. Like what they predicted, I became a mon... More

Disclaimer
MY CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Room 666
Chapter 2: Vice President
Chapter 3: Slave Of The Week
Chapter 4: Saved
Chapter 5: Mistress Order
Chapter 6: Ladies Man
Chapter 7: Stalking Him
Chapter 8: Stupid Stunt
Chapter 9: Gothic Guys
Chapter 10: First Wipe out
Chapter 11: Hiding From Death
Chapter 12: After
Chapter 13: Shit Announcement
Chapter 14: Roommate
Chapter 15: Night Out
Chapter 17: Showdown (Part 2)
Chapter 18: That's The Reason
Chapter 19: Blood
Chapter 20: Manipulator's Downfall
Chapter 21: Interrogation Inside The Infirmary
Chapter 22: Killed
Chapter 23: Behind The Mask
Chapter 24: Incoming Exam
Chapter 25: How It Works
Chapter 26: Embarrassed
Chapter 27: Grand Ball
Chapter 28: Guess Who
Chapter 29: Better Than Anyone
Chapter 30: Trully Is
Chapter 31: Damage
Chapter 32: Gone Wrong
Chapter 33: Questions
Chapter 34: Hall Of Hell
Chapter 35: Summon
Chapter 36: Dinner With The Devils
Chapter 37: Preperations
Chapter 38: Midnight Kiss
Chapter 39: Hell Breaks Loose
Chapter 40: Second Quarter
Final Chapter: Little Devil
Book 2 Updates!

Chapter 16: Showdown

371 26 0
By IricoDale

Showdown
CROSS

THE CENTRAL WING is cool, if I must say. It's classy and everything about it looks expensive. It's also quiet big, enough to hold almost all the students here in St. Death High.

I'm sitting in the counter now, on a bar stool while waiting for my order. Sinamantala ko ang pagkakataong iyon para ilibot ang aking paningin sa paligid.

As of now, there's no riot happening. Marami-rami na ang mga nagsasayaw sa dance floor.

May naglalaro na ng truth or dare sa isang tabi at may nagba-body shot na. Some guys are making out with the girls on their arms. The rest, they are just talking.

My eyes landed on the stage.

There's an all-guy band right there, singing 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran. All of them are good looking and had a really nice voice.

I suddenly felt like singing.

Maybe, I can sing later? Sinabi ko naman dati na maganda ang boses ko hindi ba? Ah, ang yabang ko talaga. Tsk. Pero yun nga, gusto ko talagang kumanta.

Hayaan na natin yung thought na baka mahalata ng mga estudyante dito na hindi ako taga rito. I mean, the looks I have right now. Tutal, busy rin naman kami sa kanya-kanya naming mga buhay.

"Order for the most beautiful lady of the night is up! Three shots of margarita for you, milady..."

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the familiar voice of the bartender behind me. Sandaling tinapunan ko ito ng tingin at iiwas din sana.

Kaso nahuli ko pang kinindatan ako ng puta kaya napabalikwas ako muli.

I'm just a second too late because the handsome bartender turned his back on me already. I just shook my head to forget him. Maiinis lang ako kapag naalala ko yung pagkindat niya.

Hays.

Habang naghihintay ng magandang panyayari, sinamantala ko na ang pagkakataong inumin ang order ko. I was just about to finish my last drink when someone tug my left shoulder.

Pucha.

Salubong ang mga kilay na hinaharap ko ang walang hiyang umistorbo sa alchohol time ko saka ito pinasadahan ng tingin mula ulo hanggang paa.

Oh! Look who's here...

It's none other than the Queen bitch herself. Yes, if you thought that it's Sumera... you guessed it right! It is Sumera! The self-proclaimed queen of St. Death High.

Ano kayang kailangan sa akin ng babaeng 'to?! She's been missing for a week kaya hindi niya na-enjoy ang pagiging slave ko. I wonder why she's been out.

Hindi ako naniniwala na may meeting siyang pinuntahan. Ano ba namang klaseng alibi kasi yon? Sino bang niloloko niya?

"What do you want?" I asked politely. Her left eye brow automatically raised as if she heard my question already. She's annoyed-and I'm sure with that.

Sa hilatsya palang ng mukha niya, eh sure na akong malaki ang problema ng babaeng 'to.

I just don't have any idea about what I've done. Hindi naman siguro niya nahalata na mas maganda ako sa kanya mula sa likod, hindi ba?

"Get out."

"Why would I?"

Bakit ako pinapaalis ng babaeng 'to? And why her friends were not with her?

"That's my place you are occupying with, New commer." She used her cold yet manipulated voice at the same time on that statement.

If she think that that tone of hers affected me, well she's definitely wrong.

I am not the mouse right now even if the saying 'When the cat was away, the mouse will play' says all about what am I doing right now. Kung may daga man dito ngayon, si Sumera yon.

"So? This is my place now, Bitch. I took my seat first before you came-just in case that you didn't noticed."

She combed her very straight hair using her slender fingers. Looks like she's calming herself. I understand her. She don't want to lose her cool. Katawa lang.

Because of my voice, people around me started to startle at us like we are some kind of a joke. Hindi naman gaano kalakasan ang boses ko but we are talking about two beautiful ladies here.

Sumera is very famous and me, I'm a new commer.

Who would not like to witness a cat fight if everything around you is boring? Can you understand my point? I'm sure you do. Alam kong hindi ako ang nag-iisang tao sa mundo na gusto ang gulo.

Actually, it's not on my plan to pissed off this girl in front of me. But as soon as the idea pop into my mind-I can't stop myself from doing it already.

Haller? This will just going to happen once in a blue moon. I might as well take the opportunity while it last.

"Don't waste my time, Girl. You don't want me mad, if I were you. I'm level nineteen if you are not informe-"

"Blah, blah, blah-you talk too much. Just like a bee." I butt in and fake a sarcastic laugh. Sumera, is like a liquid inside a kettle and anytime soon she'll reach her boiling point.

I made sure to look seductive and flirty in that act so everyone can understand my sarcasm. Yung ibang tao kasi dito-slow.

And I'm not wrong because next thing I know, she's already gripping my neck very tight. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa pagkabigla kaya ang unang instinct na lumabas sa utak ko ang kaagad ginawa ko.

And that it to slapped her rossy cheeks as hard as I can that even my palms hurt because of the impact. This time... it was her already who's surprised from my attack.

She automatically withdraws her grip from my neck so she can touch her cheeks and feel the pressure and pain that I applied there.

A victorious smirked appeared on my face I as clearly see the evidence that I marked on her beautiful skin-my palm mark of course.

Kaso... hindi rin nagtagal ang waging ngiti ko. I didn't notice the men bashing me because I hurt their Queen. Psh. Queen my ass!

"You'll pay double for this, New commer!" Nagbabantang sigaw niya na may kasama pang panggagalaiti. I only gave my poker face on her as if I was not interested to her dialogue.

However, I can't ignore the judgemental eyes of the students around us. Alam kong naghihintay nalang sila na mag-away kami pero hindi ko ibibigay yon. I don't want to satisfy the hell out of them.

"What? Aren't you going to say anything? Cat get your tongue? Hmm?"

I smiled at her and crossed my arms.

"If I were you, I'm just going to behave, my dear. Pinapahiya mo lang ang sarili mo." Nilingon ko ang mga tao sa paligid. "To tell you honestly... I don't want to fight you. You're not worth my strength and effort. So kung nagta-trantums ka lang dahil inupuan ko ang 'upuan' mo kuno, edi ang childish mo naman. Why don't you find another stool where you can sit that heavy ass of yours instead of bothering another person here?"

Sumera remained silent.

"Guys, didn't you get my point?" Tanong ko sa crowds. Nagtanguan naman ang mga ito habang nagbubulungan. Maybe... debating again?

"I'm not done with you, Lady. Remember this day. The day when you sold your soul to the Devil."

"Sure. I'll tell that to myself. I will remember this day where the Queen got defeated by a new commer. What a shame. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk."

She rolled her eyes then immediately turned her back on me. Ganoon din ang ginawa ko saka nagpatuloy sa pag-inom. Parang wala namang nangyari na nagsibalikan sa kanya-kanya nilang ginagawa ang mga miron.

Mga bastos talaga. Pweh.

Lumipas pa ang ilang sandali ng pagiging tahimik ng paligid ko hanggang sa dumating ako sa punto na nagiging tipsy na ako.

There I decided to stand up from my seat and went to the dance floor. The music playing right now is just purely mash up of different kinds of songs.

Maganda naman ang tunog kaya sumayaw nalang ako. I made sure to dance well even if it's not my cup of tea.

Kaya nga sinigurado ko munang naka-inom na ako ng alak para madagdagan naman ng kahit konti ang self-confidence ko. By the way, I cut some part of my hoodie jacket and my pants.

Para na itong crop top ngayon kaya kita ang pusod ko. Binawasan ko din ng konti ang jeans ko para maging tokong. Buti nalang may gunting ang first aid kit sa CR na pinunahan ko.

I can't stand my outfit a while ago. Ayokong mapraning dahil sinalubong ako ng Gothic guys kanina. Malay ko ba kung ano plano sa 'kin ng mga gagong iyon.

Remember... killing here is illegal as long as you are part of Death Commission. The Gothic Guys are friends with Zadreth-or at least that was what I think of them.

They are all grand masters of a fraternity. I'm sure they have connection to each other kaya kung mabalitang napatay 'ako' or let say na si 'Crisanta', siguradong labas na sila sa kaso.

After all... I agreed to the terms of this school. And one of that is following the rules. Which is the Death Commission itself.

I continue to dance, enjoying the vibe, the flickering lights and the music playing in the air. Some guys tried to dance with me but I refuse to. Lasing ako pero nasa katinuan pa ako. I don't want random men touching me in any part of my body.

I don't want their filthy hands exploring me. Not is a million years-

I was pulled on earth again when the music stopped. Everybody stated their violent reactions. Even me! Pero natigil ang mga reklamo ng umakyat sa stage si Aiko.

Fucking hell. Ano bang ginagawa ng mga babae ni Zad dito? Seriously? Aiko will also perform here?

Just... Damn. Psh.

So the bitch is wearing all violet from head to toe... as usual. But this time, her clothes aren't shinning anymore. Sa madaling salita, wala ng glitters.

Pero kahit na! I'm still irritated with her face. Or maybe with her existence! I'm not just sure why. Maybe because she's too girly?

Naka suot din pala siya ng cap, yung bang parang sumbrero ng general o piloto? Only fashionable version with touch of girliness and bitchiness, If I may add.

She's holding a shiny electric guitar which has a galaxy print on it. Glow in the dark ito at mukhang personalyzed dahil iba ang disenyo. She started to strum her guitar in rock motion then sway her hips that made the crowd scream in joy.

I frowned then rolled my eye balls.

Now Playing: Sweet Child of Mine

Okay, I like that song. But I'm starting to hate it now because Aiko is singing it-damn!

Inis akong naglakad paalis sa dance floor para sana magpunta sa comfort room. Along my way, I saw a couple eating each other's faces and more. Nasa madilim na parte sila ng Central Wing.

In other situation, I will ignore them and continue to my business. But this is not just other situation! Kitang-kita talaga ng mata ko kung paano lamukusin ng lalaki ang dibdib ng babae.

Naka-side sila from my point of view. Parang hindi naman nasasaktan ang babae sa ginagawa ng guy habang... nag... la-lap dance sila. My ghad, that was so gross!

Geez. Is that really him? Bakit parang hindi ko siya makilala sa ginagawa niya?

My eyes widen because of shock. The guy who is very harsh on his partner was none other than the mighty president of Death Commission. It was Stan! Yes, it was Stan whom I thought was-was a saint!

Hay. Sabagay, kampo ng mga demonyo ang lugar na ito. Of course he's not an exemption. I face palmed. Hindi ako dapat mag-react sa ganito lang. Sanay na ako sa mga ganito, eh.

I'm watching porns, reading smutts and collecting bold magazines. But why chills enveloped me? Is it because I'm surprised?

Oh, look at that! Stan seems to enjoy his midnight snack so well. His eyes were closed. Sweat is all over his forehead and neck yet that only just made him more hotter.

Kailangan ko ng umalis dito. I should go before I witness a live porno.

--

Pagdating ko galing sa comfort room ay naghihiyawang mga baliw na estudyante ang naabutan ko. I can't understand why they are screaming.

There's no one singing right now on the stage even though Aiko is still there. With Zadreth.

WTF!

But there's a minus one playing on the speakers that sounds like 'I'm The One' by Justin beaber.

I roamed my sight around the drunk students. I noticed that they're passing something to each other. Isang bagay lang iyong ipinapasa nila na mukhang bakal dahil kumikinang.

Because of curiousity, I walk towards them. Sakto namang tumigil ang kanta sa paligid ng may nagpasa ng isang malamig at bilog na bagay sa akin. Hinawakan ko naman iyon dahil muntik ng mahulog.

Kasabay din noong pagtigil ng kanta ay ang sabay-sabay na tili ng bawat isa. Kasama si Aiko. I'm quiet confused about what's happening right now. Especially Aiko was now pointing her fore finger on me with a smirk on her face.

I gestured myself if I really am who she is pointing with.

Sabay-sabay namang tumango ang lahat maliban kay Zadreth na tahimik lang na nakatayo sa tabi ni Aiko. As usual, he's emotionless again.

Naiwas lang ang tingin ko sa kanya ng marinig kong magsalita si Aiko. And she's pertaining to me.

"You, girl in gray top! Yes, you! I want to invite you for a singing showdown... And I won't take no for an answer."

Oh. Did I heard her right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 132 111
#Epistolary Story Samandra Olaivar took her quite a long time to impress Kavin Flores. She effortly messages him all the time until Kavin finally not...
6.8M 345K 53
The adventures of the QED Club continue as the Moriarty mystery thickens. Looking for VOLUME 1? Read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/55259614...
218 121 8
Si Maria Leigh Montecillo ay isang simpleng babae. Wala syang ibang hinangad kundi ang sumaya. Minsan na syang sumaya sa piling ng lalaking mahal ny...
10.2M 460K 114
"One mobile dating app... gone wrong. Countless of daredevil couples in Lancaster High are now battling dangerously because of this deadly app. Every...