Your Match

By reinac_

Just read. More

Meet The Characters
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven
Eight.
Nine
Ten.
Eleven
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
💘NEW BOOK ALERT💘
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Nine

Twenty- Eight

1.7K 55 4
By reinac_

*Hassan in mm*
Zay'dira

I bit my lower lip. The pressure was building in my stomach and I couldn't sit still. The licks to my love was sending me.

"A-august," I stammered in a low moan.

I watched him in low eyes as he kept flicking his tongue across my clit. Holding my legs firmly over his shoulders so I won't attempt to push him away.

"Cum for daddy," He mumbled, but I understood very well. But what's the fun in obeying?

I grabbed a fist full of his curls, putting an arch in my back. I felt him smack my thigh .

"Shit," I moaned letting his hair go. "Right there baby, oh fuck."

His fingers joined in going faster as he smashed his lips against mine. My body jerked forward against my work desk while my legs trembled.

"August, please!"

I try to beg but he put his other hand around my neck to force me to look at him as I panted. I heard my wetness swoosh around his fingers as it entered in and out. A groan left his mouth and onto my kiss.  He took that as his chance to suck on my neck.

That did it.

"Mm, daddy," I moaned loudly feeling my juices ooze out. His lips coming in contact with mine to clean me up.

"Shit," I smirked scooting off my desk quickly leaning against it for support. I slid my skirt back on , not realizing I was panting.

August used a wet wipe to wipe his face before taking notice in me, "Damn, you need an inhaler?"

I shot him a glare before smirking. He was just so fine and I just couldn't stay off him. I knew us fucking like wild rabbits could end in a pregnancy, and I wouldn't say I don't mind. I mean look at him.

After I was done putting my clothes back on, I hooked up my electric fragrance warmer adding vanilla. August opened the door and picked up files that were launched across the room.

"You still have to meet up with Metro later?"

Lifting his head up so I can catch a glimpse of his face, he smirked. "Yes, why?"

I rolled my eyes already knowing what he was trying to get at, "No. I'm not going to miss you I was just asking—"

He laughed ," Is that right? Because last time SOMEbody made me leave my session to come save them from a robber."

I cringed covering my face from the hotness of my cheeks, "Eee, there was one!"

He squinted at me, " So Mitzi a robber now?"

I laughed a little," She was telling my snacks , man. She doesn't listen to me anymore," I poured, " She only listens to you. I'm her owner, it's crazy how they switch up."

" SOMEbody hating again," He fake mumbled.

"Yeah? @ me next time, ya lil whore ," I put on my Black Youngster voice making him straight face me before laughing.

"Girl, get outta hea'." He finally assorted my papers and placed them on my desk, not before coating his lips with moisture from his tongue. I only smiled going back to admiring him.

His long ass arms were thin, but held muscles. His long body sporting his joggers and WRLD INVSN shirt , he brought from New Orleans to support the kids who owned the brand. It showed me he really cared for his city, and the fact he does says so much about his character. His mindset was beyond that of a boy who called himself a man, he actually prioritize his actual priorities. One of them, he called being me.

August just was somebody I vibe so well with. And I want this to always be like this, us. An us that'll soon be a family. Marriage? I wasn't ready for , but kids? I just was smiling like a maniac at the thought carrying his kids. August and I's lollipop headed children.

I laughed out loud at the thought, "What's so funny?"

My eyes almost bulged out my head ," Huh?"

"Girl if you can huh you can hear." There he go with those old folk sayings.

I laughed, " Yo ass been around old folk too long now," He shook his head with a smile, but kept his eyes on me, "Yes August Anthony Alsina?"

Now his eyes bulged ," Girl you crazy?" He ran towards the door peeking his head out then over to the windows scanning the area.

Meanwhile I'm ducking wondering what the hell we was looking around for. He eventually came back sighing, making me come up from under the desk. "What the hell August?"

He shook his head, " Girl you know the people out thea' lookin' fa me! Can't be saying my name like that." I smacked my teeth gaining fits of laughter from him.

"Fucking agg," I folded my arms turning my back to him, making him smack his teeth.

"Zay Dae, do ya luv me? Are ya ridin'? " He sung making his way in front me dancing.

I smirked, " You know you resembled them floaty things at the car dealer ships?"

He straight faced the fuck out me.

"Aw babe, I'm sorry!" I said through laughs.

"Nah g, Ya disrespectful. You don't hea' me goin' 'roun tellin' ya, ya look like penny proud but, " He flipped me off exiting the room.

I held my jaw open, calling his phone. After the 2nd ring, he answered," Yes Zay?"

" Do I really look like Penny proud?" I twiddled with my fingers.

Reema

I sighed as I sat in my car for the past 30 minutes. I was having a internal battle of whether I wanted to go inside or not. Something telling me not to, but sleep was evident in my body. Besides I still had bags of groceries in my car.

Finally giving up on this battle, and giving in to sleep I stepped out my car. I shut my door going to my backseat to grab like as many bags I could. Feeling the weight on my arms weigh me down a bit, I groaned in attempt to shut my door and locking it. I stared up the 13 steps I'll have to take to reach my apartment.

"Shit I need to move," I groaned as I took these forced wobbled steps to the metal staircase.

First thing I thought of, was me falling and cracking my head open. I shook away the thought and attempted to going up another two steps, before feeling someone's presence. I shook it off and continued my journey.

Out of reflex, I turned my head behind me quickly seeing a shadow next to my car. They was peeping inside and scanning around. My mouth widen but I hurried up the rest of the steps. Loud pangs from my foot hitting the metal staircase so hard was sounded and I know I alerted the stalker. I refuse to look back however. And i watched too much Lifetime for a bitch to become hysterical about someone watching me, so I hauled ASS.

I heard loud pangs against those same staircases leaving me to believe they saw me. At this exact moment I hated how far these halls seem to have gotten for me to reach my room. And it only made it worst that my bags felt like they were going to pop ANY second.

"Shit," I said taking a different route. I couldn't risk them having someone already inside my crib waiting for me, so I had to keep running around until someone came out assuming it was someone bad ass kids.

My heart felt like it was going to leap out my chest as I reached a dead end. I turn my head slightly to see where the stalker was and they were on the opposite side of me, in front my door. They scanned the area to look for me ? I'm guessing.

I took that as my chance to slide in between the two sets of mailboxes. As I try to slow down my panting, looking over my shoulder to see where they was my phone started to ring.

I cursed myself as their eyes averted straight into my area spotting me. Even through the hooded mask, I knew they were smirking. I was ready to starting hauling ass once again until I bumped into someone.

I automatically assumed it was the stalker, so I tried scooting backwards, "Please don't hurt me."Just letting Jesus have his way with me. If this how I was going to die than so be it.

Finally opening my eyes after a few seconds past, I seen this male. My eyes went straight down to his shoes, seeing he wore Kappa slides and had well kept man feet. If you get what I'm saying. He wore Nike grey sweat shorts, with a wife beater. However, that didn't stop the showcase of his tattoos or that print.

"I'm Hassan, " He said in this deep raspy voice that held a familiar accent. It made a bitch almost forget she was on a horror movie not to long ago.

"I-I'm um, Reema." He held his hand out for me to grab as he helped me up.

"Ya need help?" He looked down at my grocery bags. I was farting to say no until I looked over my shoulder remembering the events moments ago.

"I-um, yeah?" I stuttered before laughing, "Thanks."

"No pralem' ," He said grabbing most of the bags, while following me to my residence. "So how long ya been stayin' hea?"

I smirked, "Long enough to know you weren't here when I moved here."

He smirked back at my sassiness ," Well den'. Ya right, I jus' moved in like a few days ago."

I nodded taking in this information, " So," I said once we reached my apartment door. "I can you aren't from Atlanta so, where are you from?"

He smirked," New Orleans."

I smiled opening my door for him to sit the bags on the counter," Well welcome to Atlanta H–"

"Hassan," He finished as I closed the door. "You gotta get it togetha' baby if ya tryna be witcha' boy," He said making me knit my brows together.

"Be witcha' boy?" I questioned making him laugh.

"Look we ca' play dumb all night, but I saw ya checkin' fo' me. & I jus' wan' keep it a stack witcha," He said with the movements of his hands.

"Whatever," I hid my smirk, " Hot sausage."

He held this cocky expression, " Ya keep gettin' it wrong on purpose, but I got sum dats gon' jog ya memory baby. Rememba' dat!"

I laughed, " Boy whatever."

He started towards the door, " Yeah aiight."

"See ya Hot sausage," He laughed pointing towards me in a way of saying 'Im-gon'-show-you' and I honestly wanted to hold him to it.

I sighed shutting and locking my door. I placed a chair underneath the doorknob for extra security. I couldn't lie and say I wasn't still shook up. I placed all my groceries up and looked at my phone to see who called me earlier.

Missed call from TWIN💕🦄 (6)

"Shit," I sighed calling her back.

On the fourth ring she answered, " REEMA MY BABY! MY FUCKING BABY."

My eyes bulged as I moved quickly to grab my keys about to head out, " I'm coming Renee. Just sit still! Michael know?"

"Reema pleaseeee, my baby. Oh my baby, that bitch gon' get hers!" Renee screamed in a fit of tears.

I sighed, what the hell was going on?

$$$
Y'all finna be mad at meeee!
Chapter going to end soon🙃
The ending , well ...after the ending there's no sequel because ...lol you'll just have to see.

This what Zay'dira was referring to August as

If not August, Is this ...Could this be...Lil baby and Zay'dira ? Dun dun dunnn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 28
just read it..
3.6K 298 18
Just read.
114 0 4
JUST READ IT !!!!!!!
248K 3.5K 40
just read ;))