Family I Made

By tuggy4u

She just wanted a family. She just wanted to be accepted. Well let's see what fate has planned More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
NINE
Not an Update
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Q&A
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Character Chart Not A update
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thiry Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
not an update
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Not An Update.
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
not an update
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
The End

Thirty Three

5.9K 237 22
By tuggy4u

After I went though the plan with Adam. He left to set everything up that he could. I knew that Tia was getting discharged today and would be going home to change. I grabbed my phone and texted Emily to come to the hospital.

About two hours later Tia was discharged and said she would be back in an hour or two. We kissed and Adam took her home. Ten minutes later Emily was here with what I asked.

"Thank you for doing this."

"I don't even know why you need this stuff Alex. What are you planning?"

"Look I'm doing what I need to do. I won't let anyone get hurt because of me."

"You can't do this. What about the family? What about your daughter?"

"That is whom I'm doing this for. Look when yall left Adam kept look at them. They threaten to hurt Lee, Amy and Liam. You know damn well I can't allow that to happen. I will be ok. Mrs. Stone will be in control until I get back. You will be getting paid leave. Adam will make sure you and everyone remain safe."

She started to cry. I stood up and hugged her.

"I will be ok. Trust me."

"When can I tell everyone else in about an hour. Adam told Lisa that I was going to come to the office to give my statement and she volunteered to take me of course."

"How will you be ok? You are setting yourself up to be kidnapped."

"I won't be gone long trust me. Adam and I have everything planned out. I will be gone for the max of three days."

I was done putting on my clothes when Lisa came in the room.

"Are you ready?"

"Not yet just handling some business with my assistant if you don't mind waiting outside."

"Sure I will give you ten minutes then we have to go."

Once she left I looked at Emily. She was so sad. I gave her a the letter I wrote to everyone. She gave me an confused look but took them.

"Please make sure Lee is ok. I know Liam will but she is going to be do sad until I return. Please don't blame yourself and tell Jess not to as well."

"Ok we gotta go." Lisa came in and said

I gave Emily a hug and whispered in her ear. "Never lose faith. I promise I will be back." She kissed my cheek and I walked out lisa. Once we got in the car things were silent. About ten minutes into the drive she broke it.

"So what made you want to do your statement now?"

"I just wanted to be done with this. Just want to live my life with my family and Tia." I sad not looking at her.

"You really do love her don't you?"

"Yea, I would do anything for her or my family."

"Good I would too."

After that there were no more talking. It was past an hour now and I knew I need to start to act right about now.

"Shouldn't we already been at the office place." I said a little nervous

"We will be there soon."

"I think imma call Tia and see where she is that way she can calm me."

I took out my phone only for it to be snatched. And then a clear glass came between me and her.

"I'm doing this for my family. I'm sure you understand."

I act like I was confused. Then I smelled something and I knew I would pass out soon. With that I pressed my chest to start the cameras recording. Are you a little confused well let me go back since I'm knocked unconscious.

Flashback....

"I'm glad your on board. So, this is how it will go down........I want to put a camera in my chest. It will also be a locator. How I an doing that well leave that up to me. You will be able to have the footage at all times. The locator will be difficult because we know the will check me. So I won't be able to turn it on right away."

"Ok but how are they going to get you?"

"Well if would let me finish then we both would know the plan Yea. Ok back to where I was. I have someone coming to install the camera for me. You will call Lisa saying I want to come in and give my official statement and hopefully she will say she will do it. As for Tia she gets discharged in a couple of hours and we already talked about her going how to change and shower and do what she need to. At that time you will make the call."

"I don't know I don't like this one bit."

"I know but it has to be done. I need you to stay with Tia and look after her. She means everything. Don't forget to protect my family as well."

"Dont worry I will do my part here as long as you do your and remember to come back."

"Sorry to interrupt buy I'm here Alex."

"Wait your wanted for hacking in the president laptop and sending those pictures. Dont worry I won't do your thing imma just step out."

"Long time no see Alex. To long if you ask me. So after this we are even right. Can't have that favor just hanging on over my head."

"Yea big head we will be even."

"Alex you saved my life I honestly don't think we will ever be even but ok. This will hurt."

"Do your worst big head."

Once she was done she left but not before giving the password to Adam.

"You will tell Lisa that I need this to help my heart beat normal and if its messed with I could die. This way they won't tamper with it to much. Plus I know how to act."

"Be careful Alex. I dont want my baby girl hurt. And not from Maple but from you not coming back."

"I promise you Adam I will always come back for my family."

Flashback over

Once I wake I hear talking. I can feel that my leg is cuffed to something but I dont move.

"Just dont mess with the device or she dies got it." I hear Lisa say

"I got besides she is better to me alive." Maple said

"So you will do as you say right. Forget about my family and the videos as well?"

"Yes you have did your part of the bargain. You may leave now when I need you I will call." Maple said. Then I could hear footsteps getting farther away from me.

"You said I would get to beat her. She took my family away from me." I hear Jed White say

"I said maybe little boy. Watch who your talking to."

"Don't talk to me like that." Then I hear a gun being cocked. "I will get what I was promised even if i have to kill you." I can hear him walk towards me.

I was prepared to take a beating so, this was fine but I refuse it to be from him. He gets to me and flips me over.

"Wake up you piece of shit." I can feel a slap but I hear him put the gun down. He does it again but this time I land on the gun

"That's it now it's time for you to pay."

I pointed the gun at him and he stops coming towards me.

"I will fucking shot you."

"Your just a little bitch you won't do it. But dont worry I will make sure to pay Tia a little visit for you." Then he comes at me. I shot him in the knee. He falls.

"You little bitch your dead now." Then I shot him in the head. I turn to shot Mark but get electrocuted and dropped the gun.

"Now did you really think I would put you there and not have a way to control you. I wanted to see if you would shot or not and I got my answer." Maple said

"You fucking disgusting." I say to Maple

"That ok but just know I will enjoy fucking the shit our of you." She says as she walks up to me. I could feel the vomit coming up. She gets close to me.

"Oh and I don't take no for an answer." She goes to kiss me and the vomits comes out all over her.

"That's what you make me do and feel. I will never say yes to you."

She just walks away. I'm guessing to change and shower. Mark is moving Jeds body. At least I know Emily and Tyler are now safe.

She comes back cleaned up I guess. She pressed a button and I got electrocuted again but then I hear my heart beat. I guess they tapped into my device but I'm not worried its laced with the best firewalls out there. So they see what i want them to. Mark comes running into the room.

"Yo chill with that shit. You will kill her before you can have her. Your going to have to find a new way to do this. Looking at this. I can see that her heart is weak and if you keep doing that it won't last long."

"Oh so she was telling the truth." She said sounding concerned

"Yea, why do you sound so worried about her now."

"Well I need her to be able to fuck of course. So I will tone it down a bit. Give her the pain meds. I'm going out for a bit and you should to because if you touch her before me I will kill you."

"Yea ok. I gotta go see my wives anyway."

He put a needle in me and pushed whatever it was inside in me. After that they both walked away. Things got blurry so I knew they drugged me.  As my eyes were closing I was only thinking of Tia and the baby.

I don't know how long it had been but I started to wake up. I saw mark at the computer doing something.  I made sure to turn that way so the camera saw him.

"I see your awake. Well Maple told me to feed you and get you prepared." He left his seat and brought e a plate of food. There was no way I was drinking or eating shit while here. I flipped the plate over and the drink.

"I was just trying help you will need your strength for later. Since you won't eat or drink I guess it's your own fault." He said while walking towards me with a needle. Nope not today.

Once he got close enough I took the needle and turned it on him. He was out within thirty seconds. I looked around to see it anyone else was there and ther wasn't. I got the keys and uncuffed myself. I then put Mark in the cuff and covered him with a blanket.

I walk over the computer and saw this tablet looking thing. I turned it on and realized it was a key to this place. It had camera footage on it and files. I took it and used it to find a way out. I knew once I was out Adam would send a car but I had my own plan. ..............................

Jk here you go.

I saw my motorcycle. I knew I could count on her. By this time I knew she also had the video playing on a loop. It's not that I don't trust Adam I just don't trust hin fully yet. I moved my bike where it was hidden and put on a change of clothes she had got me. I sent her the link to the tablet feed so she could back it up. I turned it down and waited.

I saw Maple pull up and looked to be in a hurry. Once she was in I went to her car and checked it. Nothing I let go of a breath i didn't know I was holding. I put cameras in her car and in her purse along with a tracker. I got back to my bike.

I saw them arguing on the tablet. Then Maple made a call. The reason I couldn't hear was because I didn't want to get caught. About thirty minutes after the call Lisa pulls up. I do the same to her car. This time I get on my bike and go to the cabin.

I wasn't going to go home and put my family in danger. Once I got to the cabin big head greeted me. I went to take a shower. Once I was done I ate what she cooked and we watched the monitor.

"How could you be so stupid. You let her get away." Maple said

"Look can you just get me out off this thing. After we can talk about this." Mark said

"No you will stay in there. I have did so much to get then you go and lose her. All you were supposed to do was feed her."

"Look we just need to find her she couldn't get far. She hasn't eaten in two day. She is weak, just send your men to get her." Lisa said

"That's the thing I already paid them for the job. All the rest of my money was going to this place." Maple said holding a gun.

"Get me out of here and I can go look for her. You think I don't want to find her. She has seen our faces and knows who we are." Mark said

"Ok Mark. Bring her to me." She said throwing him the keys."

At that point I gave big head the nod to lock down the place. We had reset the passwords so no one could get out. She pressed it and the alarm sounded. Lisa was closer to the door so she go out.

"I told you she was a damn snitch. Let me see if I can get us out of here." Mark said.

I told her to take the loop off the feed to Adam. He texted me he told big head he was sending people now. And didn't know where I was. We had already removed the device so that was untraceable. But we still had things to do. Big head got hold of all the hicthmen that Maple used. We told them that they could forget about everything she told them or we could give their information to the FBI since  most were wanted. If the agreed we left it at that. If not well I had my own men to take care of things. Just like I have my own men looking over my family.

"Let's get you back to your girl huh." Kim aka big head said to me.

"Yeah I would like that. I would also like you to meet my family. Oh by the way how long was I gone?"

"I would love to meet them. You know your like my sista from another mister. And three days. They had you knocked out for a day. I sent everything to your server and the feds."

"Thanks let's ride."

Hey Guus and Gals
Thanks for reading I hope yall enjoyed it. I was thinking of ending the book in a few. But I do have more ideas to put in this so, let me know what yall think. End it in a couple of chapters or keep going. I want to give a special thanks to itsmejhong and ronnielove45. Please let me know people. Thanks again for reading, voting and commenting I really do appreciate it.

Tug

Ps I need 60 votes to post the next chapter today. If 50 votes then I post it tommorrow. If forty on two day. But the must be on before the 24 hours is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.6K 62
my update scheduled will be wacky, thanks for baring with me. tw: this story does touch on mature topics such a abuse, depression, and suicide. --REW...
212 29 23
She was too young, too innocent, and death didn't take her. She got another chance. Another, alternate future.
134K 4.2K 30
She could have had anyone in the world with her beauty and she chose me. I will forever wonder why me? Maybe if you read it you'll find out❤️❤️
1K 60 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖